Enter The Love of Ahn Daniel!

My ChildHood Friend

 

Niel, who was at an ice cream shop, saw Chunji kiss Soo Hyo. A feeling developed deep inside of him. He had no idea what it was. Soo Hyo spotted him and ran up to him while smiling. "Niel oppa! Where is Ricky?" Niel shrugged. She pouted and pinched his cheek. "YAH! That hurts!" He pulled away and rubbed his cheek. He wish she would have kissed him there instead of pinch. 
Niel mentally slapped himself. Soo Hyo grabbed the ice cream cone that was in his hand. "That's mine!" Niel got a little angry. She just ran away from him. He chased after her. Chunji laughed at the sight. "Give me my ice cream back, Soo Hyo! I paid for it!" Soo Hyo tripped over her shoes and landed flat on the ground. Niel tripped over his own feet trying to stop. 
He landed ontop of her, his stomach pressed against her back. They froze for a second, until Soo Hyo started to squirm. "C-Chunji! Take the ice cream!" She held out a cone with no ice cream on it. It had fallen off when she fell. Chunji came over and pushed Niel off. He grabbed her hand and helped her up. He looked at Niel, who was still on the ground, with his arms crossed. 
Niel just wiped it off and stood up. He was upset that his position with Soo Hyo had ended so soon, but he did feel embarrassed that it happend in the first place. Had he fallen in love? Soo Hyo thought nothing about it. Soon enough, they found the rest of Teen Top riding rides with out them. They rode a few rides themselves. Soo Hyo had the funnest day in her life. On the way back to the dorm around six that evening, Chunji thought it was time. 
"Soo Hyo?" He looked at her. She looked back as she tilted her head. "D-Do you want to go to dinner tonight?"