Almost Caught

My ChildHood Friend

 

When it became morning, Chunji's bunkmate, Niel, woke up first. He was dying of thirst. He jumped down from the top bunk and walked into the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water and sleepily walked back into his room. He walked over to Chunji's bunk. "Chunji hyung, get--" His eyes widened. He screamed and ran into another room after his glass dropped to the floor. "CHUNJI HYUNG'S TURNED INTO A GIRL!!!" He flailed his arms about. 
The two in the room, Changjo and Ricky, started to panic. "What are you guys doing?" A very tired Chunji entered the room while rubbing his eye with his hand. Niel looked at him confusedly. He ran back into his room, to find the girl still sleeping. "We have an intruder!!" Niel made a fake gun with his hands and his in the closet. Ricky and Changjo soon enough followed his lead. 
They had their backs against the walls outside of the door, with their fake guns drawn. All grew silent. "ATTACK!!" They all came out and held their guns at Soo Hyo, who was still sleeping. Someone smacked both Ricky and Changjo on their heads. "Oww!!!" They whimpered in unison. It was the leader of the group, CAP. Then there was a thud, but no one paid attention to it. Behind him, was the pink-headed L.Joe. "What's going on here?" L.Joe questioned them. "There's this girl in Chunji hyung's bed!" Ricky cried out and pointed to the bed.
Chunji ran into the room hoping that no one else would see her. He didn't want them finding out he had taken in a girl. He stopped abruptly when he saw no one was in the bed. 
Everyone else looked dissapointed and went into the kitchen. "I know I saw someone there!!" Ricky whined.
"Soo Hyo?" Chunji whispered and looked around the room. He peeped his head over the side of his bunk, and there she was, sleeping. He chuckled and nudged her shoulder, trying to wake her up. 
She stirred, but wouldn't wake up. Chunji picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. 
He didn't feel real comfortable doing it, but he didn't want her to sleep on the floor again. Little did he know, Niel was inside of the closet from before, watching his every move.