The Talk

My ChildHood Friend

 

That night, everything changed. Chunji and his manager were talking in the kitchen, while the rest of the group plus Soo Hyo were in the maknae's room. Soo Hyo was scared out of her mind about what would happen. Honestly, the other members were too. 
They've grown so close to her the past few months. Niel put his arm around her. "It'll be okay, Soo Hyo..." He tried to comfort her. He realized that the feeling he had before, wasn't true love. It was brotherly love. He loved her like a little sister. Soo Hyo sniffled, trying to keep in tears. 
"Manager hyung! I can't do that! I won't. I lo--" The manager cut him off. "Look at your schedule for the next month, everyday you have a schedule. You have no time for relationships and you have no time to keep a stranger in your dorm. It's final," Chunji fell his heart split in two. "She better be gone by the morning," The manager then left.
Soo Hyo heard the front door slam shut. She jumped up off Ricky's bed and ran into the kitchen. Chunji was on his knees. "Chunji! W-What happened?" She hugged him from behind. He quickly wipped away the tears on his face before she could see. 
He stood up and gently pushed her off of him. The rest of Teen Top came out and waited for a story. Chunji was silent, he walked into his room and packed some of her clothes and grabbed her purse. He slipped something into it as he came out. He dropped everything infront of her feet. "Get out..."