Yuck and Yum! Vomit And Chocolate!

My ChildHood Friend

 

A few hours pass and Soo Hyo wakes up. felt itchy, so she tried to sit up so she could stand. That is, until she noticed Chunji. "Oppa.." she shook him lightly. Chunji stirred in his sleep, his eyes slowly opened. "Soo Hyo! A-Are you alright?" He frowned and hugged her. "Water.." Her voice was hoarse. Chunji jumped up and ran to the kitchen. He fetched some water and then came back, putting his arm around her, sitting her up. 
He handed the glass to Soo Hyo. She drank it quickly. They sat silent for a few minutes. Soo Hyo's stomach growled, she didn't feel good. She put her hand over while holding her stomach. She ran for the bathroom. Niel was about to open the door to go in, until Soo Hyo pushed him out of the way and went in. Her breakfast from the day before spewed into the toilet. 
Chunji ran to the door, Niel was looking at him sleepily. He didn't know what was going on. "Soo Hyo, do you need some more water?" She groaned. She did hate the taste of vomit though, who doesn't? Niel walked back to his room and fell back asleep.
Chunji stood outside the bathroom door, just incase Soo Hyo needed anything. He stayed there for the next hour, until a flush was heard. A thud was heard as it hit the ground. Chunji opened the floor and saw Soo Hyo laying on her stomach, on the ground. She was very weak. He brought his arms underneath her knees and waist. He caried her out to the living room and laid her on the couch. He wiped off the vomit from with a wet paper towel. 
"Chunji oppa..." She muttered. 
Chunji hushed her. "Don't speak, you'll lose your strength," he threw away the paper towel and got out a chocolate bar that was stashed deep in the fridge. He broke a piece off and popped it into . "Do you think you can eat?" She slowly nodded, realizing it was chocolate. The last chocolate she ever had was over a year ago. Soo Hyo chewed the chocolate slowly, enjoying the taste in . Once the chocolate bar was all gone, she fell asleep. For the next sum of hours, Chunji watched her sleep. Her angelic face lighting up his heart. "I'm glad I took you in, Soo Hyo.. I don't even want to think where you would be if I hadn't," he tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Is she feeling any better?" L.Joe walked out from his room. 
Chunji nodded as L.Joe walked to the bathroom. "...Who vomitted?" Chunji chuckled. "Sorry, I forgot to spray some air freshener. Soo Hyo got sick," L.Joe frowned and grabbed some air freshener from the kitchen. He sprayed it all over inside the bathroom and then took a shower. One by one, the rest of Teen Top awoke. CAP was making breakfast. "Can you make some soup, CAP hyung?" Ricky questioned him. "Ask L.Joe. I'm already making eggs," Ricky pouted and ran up to L.Joe. "Can you make some soup for noona?" He laughed and nodded as he put his hand on top of Ricky's head. Soon after, breakfast was finished and everyone ate. 
Soo Hyo woke up and Chunji fed her the soup. "Try to avoid solid foods for the next couple of days.. You don't want to vomit again," He told her. L.Joe's nose scrunched up at hearing this. "Our bathroom needs disinfected," everyone laughed at his comment.