Introductions

My ChildHood Friend

 

"Manager hyung! Can we stop by the convience store? We need to pick up some more Vitamin Water," Chunji pleaded to his manager. He nodded and pulled over. "Make it quick," Teen Top ran inside after putting on caps and scarfs so they wouldn't be recognized.
Chunji ran to to freezer section and looked at all of the cans of soda. "Which one would Soo Hyo like?" He pondered. L.Joe came up behind him and grabbed an orange soda. 
"Thinking what the girl would like? Get her something that most people like," he told Chunji and walked away. He finally made up his mind and grabbed a root beer. "Chunji hyung!" Ricky ran over and held up a box of ice cream bars. "Do you think she'd like this?" He grinned while Chunji nodded. After a few minutes, everyone ran to the cashier and paid
They walked back out to the car and got inside as it sped off. About a half of an hour later, they arrived at their dorm. They bowed to their manager off and ran inside their dorm. "Soo Hyo! I got--" Chunji stopped and saw Soo Hyo sleeping on the couch. CAP walked in a shut off the television. "Wahhh!! My room!!" L.Joe screeched from inside his room. Changjo laughed when he saw it was cleaned. "It does look better all cleaned up," Niel peeped his head into the maknae's room. Chunji shook Soo Hyo lightly even though he didn't want to wake her. 
"Soo Hyo?" Her eyes slowly opened and looked at his face which was less than five centimeters away from hers. She jumped back which scared Chunji, causing him to jump back and land on the floor. She quickly stood up and bowed. "S-Sorry!" A blush rose to her cheeks. Chunji laughed and stood up. After everyone finished checking out their rooms to see if anything was stolen, they all gathered in a circle in the living room.
"I don't think we had an actual introduction earlier today. Hi, I'm L.Joe," he winked at her and Chunji glared at him. "I'm dancing boy Changjo!" Changjo perked up and smiled. "Emotional voice Niel!" Niel smiled big. "Lovely Ricky!" He did some aegyo. "CAP..." He was looking at the ground, embarrassed. "Nice to meet all of you... I'm Soo Hyo," she showed a light smile.
"Do you really live on the streets?" Niel blurted out. Soo Hyo froze, then slowly nodded. 
Ricky gasped. "You're way too cute for a girl who lives on the street!" Chunji pulled Soo Hyo into a hug. "She doesn't live on the streets. She lives here," her eyes widened at Chunji's sudden statement. "C-Chunji..." she stuttered, not knowing what else to say. 
Tears filled her eyes again and drop down her cheeks. He wiped them away. Ricky jumped up and got into the freezer. He pulled out an ice cream bar from the box he had gotten. He handed it to Soo Hyo. "Here!" He smiled brightly. Her shaking hand took it and she put it in . "T-Thanks Changjo..."
Niel, L.Joe, CAP, and Chunji laughed hard. "I'm Ricky! Ricky!" He pointed to himself. "That's Changjo!" He then pointed to Changjo then pouted while crossing his arms. She bowed the best she could while sitting down. "I'm sorry Ricky, I'm not good with names," He opened his arms, wanting a hug. Soo Hyo stood up and hugged him. 
Ricky laughed happily, then they sat back down. Chunji felt a little jealous. "Don't you remember you're friends' names?" Niel asked her. She shook her head. "....I have no friends,"