A Lonesome Day

My ChildHood Friend

 

 
All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Chunji pulled Soo Hyo into his room. "Stay in the closet for a moment," she hid in the closet as he walked out. "Is everyone ready?" The manager looked at the boys. "We have schedules today?" Niel pouted and crossed his arms. The manager nodded. "I.... have to grab my phone! I'll be out!" Chunji assured them as they walked out of their dorm. He ran into his room and opened the closet. 
"Soo Hyo... I have a schedule today, do you think you will be okay here by yourself? You can do whatever you like and eat whatever is in the fridge. Just don't go outside. If you need anything," he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "Here is my number, call me," he put his hand ontop of her head and gave her a smile. She nodded slowly, she was upset she had to be alone again. "I'll be back later tonight," Chunji then ran out the door with his phone in his pocket. Soo Hyo heard the front door shut, she sighed heavily.
She walked out of the room. She decided to explore everyone else's rooms. She walked to a door that said "Dancing Boy & Lovely Maknae." She opened it and took a look around. The room was quite messy. There were board games and food everywhere. 
Their blankets and pillows were sprawled out all over. Soo Hyo couldn't help but giggle. She looked at a clock, which was stationed on the wall. It was only eleven in the morning. She decided to clean up their dorm since she had nothing better to do. She picked up the pillows and blankets and made their beds all nice. She was surprised at how well she thought she could do it. But in the end results, they looked worse. She tried at least. Next, Soo Hyo picked up the board games. 
She was puzzled by which pieces went to which game. She frowned and gave up on them. She walked to the next door which read, "Rappers." She peeped her head in. It was a pretty decent room. It was clean, for the most part, except some clothes and caps on the floor. She picked up the caps and placed them on a nearby dresser. She grabbed all of the clothes and looked for a basket to put them in. She finally found one and placed them in. She did this with the remaining clothes in Niel's and Chunji's room as well.
Soo Hyo became tired after this, she walked into the living room and collapsed on the couch. The clock said it was four in the afternoon. Boy, did time fly. She looked at the television that was infront of the couch. She staggered forward from the couch and dropped to her knees infront of the television. "How do you turn this thing on..." her mind wandered as she looked around for a button. She eventually found it, and the speakers blasted throughout the whole room. She jumped back and covered her ears. She looked quickly for the volume button and turned it down. 
Soo Hyo climbed back to the couch and laid down. Her gaze was on the television. It was on a show called Music Core. She hadn't watched television in for who knows how long. Her eyelids became heavy. "I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv, she want my Supa Luv!" She fell into a deep sleep.