Nights Together Now Forever

My ChildHood Friend

 

They all stared at her in disbelief. Ricky jumped up and grinned. "We're your friends, Soo Hyo!"
They all nodded and grinned with him. Soo Hyo looked at them all and brought her knees up to her chest, hugging them. "Who would want to be friends with a girl like me..." her voice cracked.
"We do!" Changjo put his arm around her. 
Chunji took the ice cream bar out of her hand and placed in . "Smile!" Something about a person wanting the other to smile is too good to resist. Soo Hyo smiled brightly and ate the ice cream bar. "This tastes good...." she looked at Niel. 
He perked up. "Why are you looking at me?" He pouted. "Y-You were looking at me," she turned her face to Chunji. She soon finished her snack and stood up. She yawned and Chunji grabbed her hand as he stood up himself. "Are you tired? Maybe you should sleep," he smiled and lead her to his room. "I slept in here last night," her voice had sadness in it. 
Chunji shook his head. "No, it's alright. Really, just sleep here," he laid her down and pulled the blanket over her. Before he walked away, she grabbed his hand. "Please don't go..." she frowned. His eyes gazed into hers. He started to feel bad for leaving her alone, although Niel would just be in the bunk above her. Soo Hyo scooted over and Chunji climbed in. 
He tucked them both in and she hugged him. "Thanks, I hate being alone..." he just nodded. They drifted off into a light slumber.
"We're off to sleep too!" Ricky said as he dragged Changjo along to their room. They weren't really going to sleep like they said though. They were going to play games.
L.Joe shrugged and walked to his room. "I guess I'm off too," CAP yawned and followed L.Joe.
Niel wandered into his room and saw Chunji and Soo Hyo sleeping together. 
He got a devious laugh and took out his iphone. He snapped a quick picture of them and walked back out to the living room. He didn't want to bother them, so he just jumped on the couch and covered up. 
After a few hours, Ricky and Changjo's room was a mess again. They both hopped in their beds and fell asleep very quickly. Everyone slept the rest of the night away.