Shopping Time!

My ChildHood Friend

 

Soo Hyo's eyes glistened as she saw all the clothes and items throughout the store windows.
"We meet at the center of this place in an hour, okay?" Chunji whispered to the rest of his group members. They all nodded and ran off, leaving Chunji with Soo Hyo. She turned around and stared at Chunji. "Where'd everyone else go?" She looked around. "They wanted to look around so I let them," he smiled. "Would you like to go in here?" He pointed to the shop behind her. She nodded quickly. Chunji grabbed her hand and ran inside.
Ricky, Niel, and Changjo were off looking at some toys. "What do you think she'd like?" Niel asked the younger ones. "A board game!" Changjo shouted. "A movie!" Ricky shouted over Changjo. Niel knocked him on his head. "This is a toy store! Not an electronic store! How about we all meet at the cash register in ten minutes, then we can decide which item she'd like the most," they nodded. L.Joe and CAP were in a pair, looking at dresses.
"She'd look really cute in this dress, CAP hyung!" L.Joe pulled out a very revealing black dress. CAP hit his head. "erted L.Joe," he sighed and pulled out a long-sleeved pink dress. "I think she would look good in this," L.Joe looked at his hyung and nodded. He ran over and picked out some pink heels. They both went to the register and paid.
"Oppa! I can carry some of that if you want..." Soo Hyo's voice trailed off as she tried to grab some of the bags off of Chunji. He had like seven bags in his hands. "I'm fine," he struggled to say. They sat down on a bench at the middle of the mall, waiting for the others. "I'm really sorry for making you spend your money, oppa..." she glanced at him. "It's alright! If you'll be living with us, you need to live like us!" He grinned at her and set the bags down. 
He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "Chunji hyung!!! We're back!" The two maknaes ran as fast as they could. Ricky was carrying a bag in each of his hands and Changjo had one. Niel soon came up afterwards with nothing in his hand, as he had gave Changjo his bag to carry. "What did you get?" Soo Hyo stood up and tried to peek inside the bags. The boys hid them behind their backs. "We'll show you when we get back to the dorm!" They grinned. 
L.Joe and CAP walked up from behind. "Is everyone finished shopping?" Chunji looked up at CAP and nodded to him. Soo Hyo skipped back to their dorm, as her arm linked with Ricky's. "I haven't been his happy for a long time," she giggled.