Caught

My ChildHood Friend

 

Chunji tucked her in once again and smiled. "I really hope the others don't find out about you, Soo Hyo.. If they tell manager hyung, then you'd have to live back on the streets again," He got up and walked to the bathroom. Niel came out of the closet and took a glance at Soo Hyo. 
"Live on the streets?" Niel's voice had a tinge of sadness in it. He left the room, making sure Chunji didn't see him. Soon enough, everyone ate. A mess of food was everywhere. Changjo had started a fun food fight. Usually, CAP joins in the fight, but this time he didn't. He decided to clean up the messy mess. Niel was the last to leave the kitchen table. As he got up, he saw Chunji taking food on a plate into their room. He steathily followed behind him.
Soo Hyo was awake by the time Chunji got in there. "I...thought this was a dream," she said while rubbing her eyes. Chunji handed her the plate of food. "Here, eat up. I bet you're hungry," her eyes glistened and she ate the food fast. She thanked him over and over again. She pulled out some money from her pocket and held it out. "H-Here..." He shook his head.
"No, it's yours. I'm not taking it," He placed his hand on her head as she put it away. She wrapped her arms around her own sides while Chunji looked at her. "Do you want to take a shower?" She slowly nodded.
He held out a hand, she grabbed it and he pulled her up. He walked over to his dresser, and took out some sweatpants and a shirt. They walked to the door. As soon as Chunji opened it, five bodies piled on the floor. They had all been leaning against the door, listening in on their conversation. Chunji and Soo Hyo froze. "I told you there was a girl!" Ricky happily chimed and jumped up. He held out his hand. "Hi! I'm Ricky!" He grinned. She slowly shook his hand. 
Chunji bowed deeply. "Please don't tell manager hyung about this! Please! If she has to leave, she'll have to live back out in the streets. Please!" He pleaded to his group members. They all looked at each other with wide-eyes. They discussed it for a minute and turned back to Chunji. "We won't tell anyone," L.Joe smiled. "You're going to have to play games with us, girl!" Changjo and Ricky linked their arms with Soo Hyo. "M-My name is Soo Hyo..." Chunji grabbed her wrist lightly and pulled her away from them. "And she is taking a shower now," He dragged her off to the restroom. 
"Towels are in this cabinet, along with net sponges. You can use any shampoo and conditioner you like. The soap is also a choice. Chunji turned the water on to the bathtub and poured bubble soap in. Bubbles began popping up everywhere. "How do I turn on the shower?" She asked while looking at the ground. He pulled her over to where the shower was and showed her how to use it. 
She nodded her head and Chunji shut off the bath water. "If you need anything, I will be right outside the door," he set the clothes down on the counter and left. Soo Hyo stripped down to nothingness and sat down in the tub. She leaned back and relaxed. A tear escaped from her eye. She hasn't felt this good for years. The last time she had an actual bath was about four years ago.
She sat in the tub for about an hour and then switched into the shower. She washed her hair and her body before shutting it off. She grabbed a towel from the cabinet and dryed herself. 
She quickly put on the clothes Chunji gave her. "Soo Hyo? Is everything alright?" Chunji was heard outside the door. The door clicked open, and she walked out. She nodded, smiled, and hugged him. "Thank you, Chunji," he hugged her back.