Surprise! ....Or Not?

My ChildHood Friend

 

Soo Hyo took it easy for the next couple of weeks. All she did was stay at the dorm, while the rest of Teen Top had schedules. She was a lot healthier than she use to be. She's gained about three kilograms ever since she stayed there. She was happier than she ever had been. Until, the day finally came.
"Noona!" Changjo ran up and hugged Soo Hyo from behind. She lightly laughed and looked at him. "You're going to have fun today," he smiled and let go of her. She cocked her head to the side, confused. "We're going somewhere fun," CAP walked up and ruffled her hair. Soo Hyo jumped back and straightened her hair. "I just did that!" CAP just laughed and walked towards the door. Ricky grabbed her hand and raced out the door. Over the past few weeks, they have grown very close. She's grown close with everyone! 
She felt CAP was her older brother, and she felt Ricky was her younger brother who looked out for her. Niel was a great friend to her, as was Changjo. L.Joe was just like an older brother who liked having fun with her. Chunji, though, she didn't know what to think of him. There was a feeling in her heart that she didn't know, and it was for Chunji. She pondered this all the way down to the place they were going. She was in deep thought. "Noona! We're here!" Changjo called to her. 
She could see Ricky and Niel jumping up and down. Soo Hyo glanced at the sign. Her eyes widened. It was an amusement park. A fear started to develop inside of her. Slowly, water droplets flowed from her eyes. She didn't look at the amusement park. Chunji looked hurt himself, just by looking at Soo Hyo. He wrapped his arm around her and she buried her face into his chest. "What's wrong, Soo Hyo?" CAP and L.Joe were worried, as was everyone else. "The last time I was here.. My best friend, left me forever," her voice cracked in between.