I Want Nobody But You

My ChildHood Friend

 



(AUTHOR: Hi! :D The past couple of chapters, including this one. I was inspired by Wonder Girls song, Nobody. Please! As you read this, listen to it. ^.^ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5uadqCN3o&feature=related  Enjoy! :) )








"Please get out," Chunji's voice cracked. He was on the verge of tears. The tears of Soo Hyo already started to come down. "B-But," She looked up at him. "Now!" Soo Hyo grabbed the small suitcase and her purse and ran out of the dorm with her face stained with her tears.
Chunji finally broke down and tears escaped his eyes. "What did manager hyung say?" Changjo pulled him into a tight hug. Chunji cried onto his shoulder. 
Soo Hyo sat on the park swing, crying her heart out. Her heart was broken into a thousand pieces. "H-How could he do that.." She didn't know what to think. She reached into her purse for a tissue to wipe her eyes with. Instead, she found a note. She read it outloud.
"Soo Hyo, It's better this way.. We aren't right for each other. I'm an idol, you're a girl whose lived in the street for the past who knows long. I am sure you will be happier with another man. Please forget about me. I am sorry, this is it, Chunji," 
Her heart officially ripped. She can't believe what she just read. "H-He was my childhood friend who left me... Years later we reunite.. We loved each other and he said he'd never leave me.. But he," her voice trailed off, tears still streaming down her cheeks. She felt like she wanted to die.
L.Joe and CAP both smacked Chunji. "Are you serious about making her leave?!" They both shouted at him. Niel tried to comfort a crying Ricky while this happened. Ricky really loved her like family. "Look at our schedule," Chunji pointed to the calendar that was newly placed on the counter by the manager. CAP and L.Joe looked at it. "Is this the only reason?" L.Joe walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar. "You made her leave because of this?!" He was about to lose it. 
Chunji was at a loss for words. L.Joe stared him down.  
"We can't take care of her if we aren't here..." Chunji looked to the side, his eyes were red and swollen. "She can't take care of herself out there, you idiot!" L.Joe pushed him down. "L.Joe hyung, don't be too harsh.." Changjo told him. "I'm sorry, I just got carried away," L.Joe stomped off to his room. Chunji thought about what he said about Soo Hyo not being able to take care of herself out in the world for a long time. No one else said a word for the next couple of hours.
It started to rain. Soo Hyo looked inside the small suitcase for an umbrella. There was none. Her tears, which were still falling, blended in with the rain on her face. She sat on a bench as she got drenched. "T-This was the first place I reunited with Chunji.." she said to herself softly. Her voice started to crack as she cried. She sniffled and wiped her nose with her sleeve. She thought about all the fun times with Teen Top. The droplets from her eyes were almost as fast as the rain as they slid down her face.
Chunji realized he had made the biggest mistake in his life. "I'm sorry," he ran out of the dorm as quickly as he could. He didn't even care about wearing a disguise, he didn't even grab a jacket. 
He ran in the tears of the crying sky. When cars passed him, he got soaked with the water the sky had produced. He ran all the way to the entrance of the mall, hoping she would be there. She wasn't. He ran to the restaurant he had taken her earlier. She wasn't there either. "Soo Hyo!!" He called out. He searched for the next couple of hours. There was still no sign of her. He wasn't use to this much running before, he breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath. He started to run, although his legs didn't want him too. His heart did. The park. Chunji slipped in a puddle on his way. He scrapped his elbow and his cheek. He quickly got up, not worrying about the blood. When he got to the park, he saw a faint outline of someone sitting on a bench.
"I loved..him," Soo Hyo frowned. The rain poured down harder. She wiped her nose with her sleeve again and wiped her eyes with the other one. She just couldn't stop crying.  "Soo Hyo!" She thought she was hearing things and covered her ears with her hands. "I.. miss him," she shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. She opened her eyes and saw familiar shoes standing infront of her. 
She slowly looked up at him. Chunji. His breathing was heavy, as if he had been running straight for the past year. "M-Mind...if I sit here?" He asked in between breaths. Soo Hyo didn't say anything, so he just sat down beside her. It was silent, other than the raindrops hitting the pavement. "Beautiful night out..." Chunji mentioned even though it wasn't. Soo Hyo wiped her eyes again as she looked away, so he couldn't see her. Chunji took note of this.
He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her so she was looking at him. "I love you, Soo Hyo,"  More tears came from her eyes but he thought it was just raindrops. "If you love me, why did you throw me out..." Her voice continued to crack. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to lie to her. "Manager hyung made me look out our schedule for the next month. And we have schedules for everyday. I thought that since we wouldn't... be there to take care of you, you'd be better off not there," he frowned and cupped her face.
Soo Hyo pushed his hand away. "I loved you too..." She looked away, Chunji leaned in to kiss her cheek but she stood up. "I think it's best that you leave," her voice was hoarse. He stood up abruptly and hugged her from behind. "I love you, Soo Hyo. Nothing will ever change that! I... want to stay with you for the rest of my life. I want to have kids with you, I want us to be together and I won't let anyone else say no," his grip tightened. Soo Hyo didn't know what to say. 
She turned around and looked at him. "I want nobody but you," Chunji leaned in and kissed her. It was full of passion, much more than the one from earlier.  She returned the kiss with as much passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I said I loved you... but truth is, I still do," Soo Hyo said after they parted for air. "Are we still getting married?" Chunji asked her ask he grabbed the suitcase and her purse. Soo Hyo grinned. "Of course," she then kissed his cheek. They walked back to Teen Top's dorm together, forever.