CHAPTER 5 - LET'S BE FRIENDS

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-BRACE YOURSELF. ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!-

 

DARA’s POV

 

*SIGH

 

I sighed for the nth time. I look at my left and..

 

*SIGHHH

 

I can’t do anything but to sigh. I and my sister are at our company building entrance, we were JUST at the entrance but I already feel like I want to back away and just bury my body down at the ground and never come out. Exaggerated? No, I’m not.  The thing that is most exaggerated is what’s in front of me. I roamed my eyes around and sighed again.

 

Gaaahhh. What’s in front of me is really unbelievable. Our building doesn’t looks like a bank company anymore; it looks more like a headquarters of military and police. Their troops scattered all around the places, looks like the whole battalion of them are now planning to make a nest inside our building. All that is missing is a helicopters and a military tank. Grr. Hound dogs? There’s also that.

 

After what happened on that day when my car exploded, I was now in the living to be guarded by so many armored men. My dad hired three bodyguards for me from Seoul’s largest security company and do their jobs to keep watching and follow me whenever I go. I was fine with it since I’ll never know if they will be another impending incident waiting for me or if I will be another danger, so at least, having bodyguards makes me kind of quite safe. But Bom? OHMYGHAD. You would never believe…

 

Bom hired almost every policemen in Seoul, even the military for war or whatsoever are they. She INSTRUCTED them strictly to always keep on the watch for me whenever my foot will landed; at the house, at the company, at the street, at the restaurant, at the car. Geez. She insisted it for she reasoned it is really needed now since there is someone wanted me killed. Though I keep on rejecting on hiring them, Bom will just scold me and just like the usual state, I will always be the one defeated, and so I let Bom. But seriously.. 200 police and militaries?? Is there going to be a war??

 

This is too much.

 

And now as I can see at our company, men roamed around their eyes everywhere while searching for any suspicious things, others checking the WHOLE place continuously, others searched for some unwanted things, some are scanning the employee’s things and even insisted them to enter a scanning machine to check if there are any harmful weapons with them. I even saw a man came out from the lady’s restroom. Ghad! Even at the restroom? And Waaah. Spiderman is real?? Who’s that guy climbing at the wall?

 

My eyes almost pop out as whenever I roamed my eyes, there’s a police and besides from her own three bodyguards, there are also another men (from Bom) that will definitely check every inch of the ground before I could step on it. MyGoodheavens, what is this all about? My food is not made of diamonds. GRRR!

 

I still can remember how I woke up in that morning – I heard a cracking sounds and noise outside my room and when I opened the door to check what it was, my soul almost leave my body. There I saw investigators accompanied by many policemen checking every corner and any possible places where a bomb can be put. And when it says every corner, it means EVERY CORNER - at all of the furniture, appliances, doors, walls, ceiling, holes, EVERYTHING. They almost put the house upside down because of searching. GHAD! I almost collapse at what I saw on that morning. And that’s not the only thing that made me crazy, there is a lot, I tell you.

 

Let me share some of it:

 

First -

After being discharge at the hospital after that incident, I was guided towards our car with Bom and dad. I was about to enter the car when suddenly, Joong Ki came running towards me to give me a hug because he is so damn worry about me. But the thing that made me shocked is that these men immediately yanked him out of me and was about to give him endless punches if I’m not quick enough to screamed and told those stupid man who Joong Ki is.

 

“Why are you going to hit my bestfriend?”, I asked with messy eyebrows as I grabbed the poor Joong Ki beside my safety.

 

“We are sorry Ms. Park, we are told by Ms. Park Bom not to let anyone come close to you except for her and Mr. Park.”, one of the man carefully explained with bowed head.

 

“This is Joong Ki, he is my bestfriend.”, I annoyingly reminded them. “He won’t be a harm to me.”

 

“We are sorry, Ms. Park.”, I glared at Bom who were sitting very preciously inside the car. Gaah. What if a flies accidentally landed on my shoulder, are they’re going to smash the poor insect to death??

 

Then suddenly, a nurse ran towards me to give me my lost medicine. He was just only three steps close to me when the men immediately blocked the nurse with a scary expression on their face making the poor guy scampered away like a scared little boy. I can’t do anything but to slapped my forehead in annoyance.

 

Second –

I chose to visit Jinu oppa to tell him what happened to me since he deserves to know it. I entered the cafeteria and immediately ran at him to give him a hug. As Jinu noticed the bandage on my head, he looked at me with worry before hurriedly goes to one room to get something.

 

When he came back, the men around me squinted their eyes to inspect the thing Jinu oppa is holding and upon seeing what is it, they quickly pulled out their guns and pointed it at him while one of them strided towards him and immediately handcuffed him and took the thing he was holding.

 

“What are you doing?”, I shrieked and people around the cafeteria cowered seeing the scene. I hurriedly go towards Jinu oppa and angrily instructed the men to hide their guns and uncuff him, but the men are being tenacity on their purpose.

 

“Little Park?”, Jinu oppa frowned and felt a slight nervous as he was now being arrested for the reason he don’t know why.

 

“Ms. Park, we should check this first. This might be a bomb”, the man hurriedly said and hastily opened the box with a careful gesture only to see..a cupcakes inside it.

 

“False alarm”, the man announced. My jaw dropped and widened my eyes at disbelief.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

Third –

It was my first day to work after that incident happen but I still managed to greet my employees with a smile on my face. Only few knows what really happened (old trusted employees of dad) since my life is always kept private. The thing they just know to why I have a bodyguard is someone was false threatening my life and they are just being careful

Lunch time… and since some of the employees are already close to me way back before, they came into my office to ask me if I wanted to join them to lunch which I happily accepted. As we were eating at the building’s cafeteria, Minhwan, one of our newest employees, notice that I still don’t have chopsticks with me so he volunteered to give his chopstick me which I gratefully accepted.

 

As he was only a second on handing me the chopsticks, the man around snapped and tapped Minhwan’s hand making the chopsticks dropped before they harshly pulled Minhwan away from me.

 

“Arrest this guy.”, one of the men shouted as he holds Minhwan by his hand putting it behind his back.

 

“Hey wait. What’s wrong?”, I stood up with a frown on my face, the other employees curiously looked at the men.

 

“Ms. Park, this guy is trying to kill you.”

 

“What?”

 

“He was going to use the chopstick to stab you.”

 

I uncontrollably ran my palm on my face in annoyance while the other employees shook their head in disbelief. How can someone stab a person with a damn chopstick? Minhwan who’s being arrested could only whimper like a kid and eyed me with pitiful eyes.

 

“Let him go.”, I said afterwards with grinding teeth, I was summing all my power not to crash down my own head.

 

“But Ms. Park this g-“

 

“HE’S NOT GOING TO KILL ME. HE WAS JUST GOING TO FREAKING HAND ME THE CHOPSTICKS”, I yelled, unable to control my anger. The man instantly let go of Minhwan who was now on the verge of crying while the other employees gasped upon seeing me shouted for the very first time.

 

I furiously sighed and looked at the men with furious face. I cannot totally believe that these bunch of guys are police, their mind seriously works strained and overstate. This situation is not helping me coz’ this is making me lost my mind. Why the hell that every people around me should experience these horrible things? This is too much.

 

“Ms. Park, Ms. Park Bom is now on panic looking for you”, one of the man carefully stated.

 

AARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

…….

 

Oh please, don’t let me also state the other crazy things because just by recalling those, I feel like my mind is about to explode into million pieces.

 

I knows my life is in danger, yes. But is all of this needed? Policessssss and militariessssss (with a million S)?? Three boudyguards is seriously enough for me. I’m not the country’s president, for pete’s sake. Even the princess of London will surely envy me for the high security I’m receiving. But nobody can understand that this is making me annoyed every day.

 

I understand of course why Bom is being this so overprotected at me…but does she think this is too much? (I’m not going to stop saying that ‘this is too much’ because it’s seriously is) How many more days I will endure this kind of situation, until when this watchman be around me? I’ll go insane because of this.

 

Too much..this is too much to handle.

 

Back to where I am.. When  me and Bom was close to reached the elevator, the investigator or bomb experts or whatsoever damn people they are, stopped us first before they frantically checked the WHOLE elevator, inside and out. Bom is patiently waiting for them, even asking them to double check every corner inside the elevator. I uncontrollably gritted my teeth as I watch another scenario of craziness in front of me. How long I will control my temper?

 

After minutes of waiting, we are finally allowed to enter the elevator with the three bodyguards silently standing behind us. I was all silent at the whole time until we reached our floor. When we reached the door of my office, I turned to my three bodyguards and told them to just remain outside.

 

“Dara no, they need to be around you everytime.”, Bom immediately protested.

 

“I want to have a talk with you, Bom.”, I replied in flat tone with a very serious face. Bom was going to say something but I only widen my eyes at her signaling her not to a say a thing.

 

I then entered my office with my feet stomping angrily and dropped my bag at the table before I started rubbing my forehead with my other hand at her waist. Bom just walked inside and sat at the couch. A long silence filled the room.

 

Joong Ki suddenly entered the room and probably sensing the atmosphere inside, he stealthily walked towards his desk and took his sit. He carefully looked interchangeably at us. I am already in chafe at this moment so I didn’t gave him any words.

 

*silence

 

*silence

 

SIGH!

 

“Bom please, discharge those watchman”, I spoke up, trying to calm myself. I saw Joong Ki held his breath, maybe afraid that we might start a fight.

 

“I don’t want to argue with you, Dara”, Bom firmly said without looking at me.

 

“Me neither, Bom”

 

*complete silence

 

“Fine. If you don’t want to discharge them all, just diminish them”, I demanded. My hands were still resting on my waist while I keep on trying hard to control my temper because I don’t know what are the things I might do if I lost it.

 

“You are not safe, Dara. They’re here to guard you”, Bom chided and finally looked at me. Guard? All of them? They are making me insane.

 

“I know. But there are loads of them and that’s too much, Bom. Too much”, my voice was raising.

 

“They are there to keep you safe, Dara. You’ll need them, you can’t tell what’s going to happen next”

 

“I’m aware that my life is in danger. But I don’t need a bunch of them to guard me, three is enough”, I said, almost out of control. Bom came out with no reply but to only look at me with so-close-to-impatient eyes.

 

“Bom, you don’t know how all of them makes me lost my mind. I will just be surprised when one day I’ll get out of the restroom with four or more man waiting for me outside with guns in hold. I will always wake up in the morning being welcomed by a line-up troops, I don’t know how long I will suffer from this craziness”, I explained irritably with hand gestures throwing here and there. “Everytime I’m seeing those load, it’s making me insane. It’s just telling me my life is not free. They all-“

 

“Your life is in danger, Dara. I don’t want anything happen to you. I don’t want you to die”

 

“My life now has been like that. IF I AM GOING TO DIE, THEN I WILL DIE!”

 

*GASPS

 

Bom gasped loudly upon hearing what I said and looked at me with widen eyes, same with Joong Ki. I lost it! I was taken aback, surprised to what I just blurted out. I then firmly closed my eyes and blew some air. What can I do, life is always like that…truth will always come out if you can no longer withhold yourself.

 

“I can’t believe you just said that”, Bom breathed out in disbelief. I sighed before eyeing her with some calm eyes.

 

“Bom…Bom, I want to live my life freely as I can. I understand everything. But please, don’t make me feel that I can’t live on my own without people guarding me…It’s making me…weak.”, I said in a low tone as I looked down. “I appreciate you protecting me, but I don’t need those people down there. All that I need is just simply you and Appa, by the two of you I feel really safe. Please Bom, understand me”, I wholeheartedly said.

 

Bom was still looking at me in the same shock expression before she rapidly shook her head in disbelief.

 

“I am doing all of this just for YOU, DARA”, Bom sharply said before she stood up and scooted out the room making sure she slammed the door loudly.

 

I dropped myself weakly at the chair and then after, I started sobbing. I should know better than blurting out those words... those things that will surely hurt everyone who knows the damn truth.

 

“You want a hug?”, I heard Joong Ki whispered. And without saying anything, I stood up and throw myself at him and started crying.

 

“Sssh. Stop crying, it’s bad for you”

 

“B-but Bom”, I tried to said in between my cries.

 

“She understands you. Just give her a time”, he cooed.

 

“S-she’s mad”

 

“She understands you. She’s your sister and she loves you” Joong Ki let me cry on his arms, gently caressing my back until my sobs subsided. I can feel him tensing before sighing. I know that he doesn’t want to see me crying and I’m still grateful that he is here with me.

 

===

 

Work for the day is over and I drove straight home. The day doesn’t start well and after my argument with Bom, I worked in silence the whole day. Bom never call nor text me a message, and that makes me guilty on what happened. I wanted to talk to her and I could only hope she will speak to me.

 

I heaved a deep sigh before I opened the door of our house and slowly walks at the living room to see my father talking to someone at the phone. I sat down at the single couch and waited for him to finish with the call. While waiting, I gathered all the lines I would say him as I nervously stared in nothing in particular.

 

*sigh

 

“My dear”, dad called out softly.

 

“Appa”, I stood up to give him a kiss on the cheek before going back to my seat.

 

“Why your face looks down? What’s bothering you?”

 

“Bom”, I simply said. Dad took a seat in front of me, waiting for my next words.

 

I then started telling everything that happened, trying my best to hold my tears that threatening to escape my eyes. Dad listened carefully and after a while, he smiled at me which surprised me. That’s a very wrong reaction to my mourning.

 

“My dear, I’m gladsome on what you wish to live your life. I admire your strong heart and acceptance”, he remarked. “I understand what you wanted, I understand how you feel, I understand what you need, I understand everything in you”, he gently said while looking carefully at me. I uncontrollably furrowed her eyebrows. What are those words do about the issue between me and Bom?

 

“Appa?”, I mumbled, not really getting what my father is saying.

 

“What I wanted to say is...I allow you to do what you want, to do what you need. But don’t forget to bring Bom as the part of those; she cares for you too much. And we all know why she’s being that protective to you. Try to understand her like how I understand you”, he explained.

 

“I understand her Dad, but she is sometimes too much. I’m overprotected and it makes me pity myself.”

 

Dad sighed. “Bom really wants to keep you safe and that makes her do the uncontrollable things just like this, because she never wants you to be harmed…again”, he paused for a while before speaking in a low tone. “She’s still blaming herself to what happened until now.”

 

“But Appa, I never blame her. Neither once”, I quickly reacted.

 

“I know that. That’s why you need to guard her, too. Prove to her, my dear. Show her that there’s no need to be worry about.”

 

I then nodded understandingly. “I will”

 

“But promise me, you need to take care of yourself very well. I trust you, my dear”, he said in a serious tone.

 

I slowly nodded before slightly looked down “I will surely do that, appa. Because I want to be HAPPY”

 

“HAPPY”, he said the word along with me, knowing what I am going to say. He already memorized those lines. It’s always the sentence I will always repeat to myself. I eyed him and put a tight smile. Yes, I want to be happy though it will be harder from now on.

 

“That’s why you need to promise you will take care of yourself.”

 

“Arraso, appa.”

 

“..and don’t ever mention again about...losing you”, he trailed and added. I nodded again before standing up to give him a thankful hug.

 

“I promise”, I mumbled. “Thank you, appa, for understanding me.”

 

“Always remember, I am your family. I’m always here”, he softly said making my heart fluttered. I am so blessed to have very loving father. I got no more to ask for he already can be a perfect father for both of me and Bom.

 

“Now, go talk to your sister before some Bominator destroys the city”, he joked as he gently pulled out from the hug to rushed me. I lightly chuckled before nodding and started pacing my way towards Bom’s room. After taking the last step of our stairs, I heard appa yelled.

 

“My dear, tell Bom we needed to buy new of some of our appliances especially a coffee maker. Her investigator made a tornado horror here, they almost crash our house into pieces.”

 

I chuckled. Her father can be funny sometimes. “Arraso, appa”, I yelled back.

 

 

Dara carefully opened the door and peeked at the slightly parted door to see Bom at her bed sitting in crossed leg with a pillow on her lap, her head hanging low. She sighed first before opening the door widely and entered. She slowly walks towards the edge of the bed and darted her eyes on Bom.

 

“What are you doing here?”, Bom coldly asked without looking at Dara.

 

“I want to talk to Bom. Is she here?”, Dara asked in low tone.

 

“She’s not here”, Bom shot back. Can’t her sister see she’s not in a good mood? How can she put some of her jokes?

 

“Well, can you please tell this message to her?”, she asked as if she’s talking to someone and not Bom.

 

“She doesn’t want to talk to you”, Bom muttered.

 

“But I’ve got a lot of things to say”

 

“Well Bom doesn’t have. She’s mad”

 

“I want to talk to Bom, please”, Dara then said, choosing not to react at her sentence.

 

“I said she’s not here”, Bom growled lowly.

 

“Okay. Then I’ll leave a leave a message after the beep”, she said then… “BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP”

 

Bom could only roll her eyes. Sandara Park - what a childish one.

 

“Hello? If you know Bom, please tell her this – I wanted to thank her for discharging all those polices and watchmen and thanks to her for showing how she really cares for me through those annoying men she hired”, Dara started with a chuckle. How can she joke in this kind of situation? Is she going to add up some more war between them?

 

“I also wanted to say sorry to her. Sorry for those things I said a while ago that made her mad, I’m aware on what I’ve done and I felt guilty about it”, her voice suddenly became serious. “I’m sorry, Bom. I really am. But then, I won’t take that back but instead, I’ll promise to her that I will never mention that kind of stupid things again.”

 

Dara paused for a moment to heave a soft sigh. “Tell her I appreciate everything she did just to protect me. I’m truly glad I have a sister like her. Annoying but caring…tell her I understand everything, I understand her and I felt always sorry for making her worry because of me.”

 

She paused again to climbed up at the bed to sit beside Bom then speak up with a very softly voice. “I wanted to tell her one promise… /looks at Bom in sincerity/..I’ll take care of myself”, she finished.

 

Bom was looking forward but she’s of course listening. She was really mad earlier, she hates to hear those words from her. If I’m going to die, then I will die. Just by thinking about that again, it pains her and it makes her guiltier. She was just doing all those guarding things because of her, she wants to keep her sister always safe because she doesn’t want to repeat again the incident that happened before. She hated herself because of that, so she feels she is the most responsible on taking care of Dara now. But hearing her sister now beside her saying her sorry and thanks with all sincerity, it made her thinks that she doesn’t deserve it, she should be the one doing that talk and not her, she shouldn’t be the one who must get mad, it should be Dara. She’s the bad girl here, she’s the reason to why Dara’s words a while ago is true.

 

“And ohh. Please also tell her this. STOP BLAMING HERSELF, BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED IS NO ONES FAULT. Don’t you dare forget to say that to her”, Dara suddenly added with a playful tone, seeing her sister in deep thought. Bom finally faced her and glared, but not a deadly one but the kind of glare that glints with understanding.

 

“Tell that Sandara Park that she talks too much. One sorry is enough for me. And also don’t forget to tell her never again to be serious because it’s giving me a goosebumps. Geez, how I wanted to cut her tongue for telling such a poem” Bom playfully grumbled and grimaced at Dara.

 

Dara straightened-up and put a smile. “Message received. Bom, is that you? Oh, hello to you. A real thank you for discharging those annoying watchmen because they are all annoying, it’s so crazy of you to hire bunches of bunches of bunches of them”, Dara playfully replied while her hands over her ear as if she’s really talking over a phone. Bom lightly chuckled and copied Dara.

 

“Hello, Sandara? Hey, stubborn sister. I can’t believe you won over me. But anyways, I’ll hired them back if you’ll don’t keep your promise”, Bom responded and put a smile on her face. Dara released a soft chuckle before putting her hands down.

 

“I’m sorry, Bom.”, she mumbled and gave her a sisterly hug.

 

“I understand…I’m sorry too”, Bom said in a whisper. Dara smiled and felt contented, happy that she and her sister are okay again. And after all, never they become angry at each other for a long time.

 

“I’mma forgiven already?”, Dara suddenly asked as they pulled out from the hug. Bom nodded with a sweet smile.

 

“Why that fast?”, Dara then huffed making Bom furrowed in disbelief and confusion. Say what? “I still got a lot of speech to say and I’m not yet telling half of it. Such a waste”, she whined playfully as she crossed her arm at her chest like a kid..while pouting. WHAT THEEEE?

 

Bom jaw dropped, can’t believe how Dara behaved. Oh no, those bodyguards already gave her a very bad effect, she already lost her mind. Waaaaaahhhhh.

 

“Ohmygoodness, Dara”, Bom exaggeratedly gasped. “I should send you now at the mental hospital. You’re getting worst”, Bom played along. The two girls ended up laughing at their antics. Aigoooo. This what the Park sister is, they may be mad at each other for some time but they will definitely forgive because they do love each other, a perfect sister…….AND CRAZY!

 

“I’m happy I can still make you laugh like that”, Dara chuckled.

 

“Because you are the queen of craziness”, Bom bit out before smiling.

 

*silence

 

“Take care of yourself, okay?”, Bom said after a while. Dara flashed her an assuring smile and nodded.

 

“I still have the bodyguards with me”, Dara then informed while smiling. Yes, the bodyguards that Mr. Park hired are still with her. That’s what she really need, after all.

 

“Good.”

 

 

Days passed and the peace around was finally restored. No more bunch of watchmen lurking around. It felt like World War III already finished and the world already been redeemed.

 

The Park sisters are now back at the mall not to go to the horror of lingerie store but to just unwind after stressful days at work.

 

“NO DARA.”

 

“YES BOM.”

 

Yep. They are causing another commotion once again as Dara keep on insisting her sister to accompany her to go inside a men’s apparel which Bom despises. It’s pay back time.

 

“Wait. I have a great idea. If you want to go there, okay I’ll allow you, I will just wait you here outside or..or I will be entering more appropriate store for US”, Bom eagerly suggested, completely doing her best to protest.

 

Dara’s face fell upset as she let go of Bom’s wrist and started taking her steps dejectedly. She was slowly walking, ignoring Bom while showing her how upset she is.

 

“Okay, let’s go now inside”, she softly said and in an instant, Dara’s face lightened.

 

“Yey. I know my acting skills never get rusty”, Dara started tugging Bom again before she could even protest one more time. Bom was all stupefied. She can’t believe she’s been betrayed again by her stupid acting. Gaahh. She should know better.

 

“Dara, I changed my mind. Let’s get out of here”, Bom whisperly mumbled while trying her best to cover her face by her long hair while Dara, one the other hand, proudly walking inside as she happily looking at every clothes. Gaahh. Until when she will suffer from this kind of embarrassment?

 

“Oh come on, Bom. I want to buy new clothes.”

 

“Buy them to other stores, not here.”, Bom snarled and hang her head more lower. Deym, why did she have a sister who loves wearing boy’s clothes?? “Everyone is staring at us. This is embarrassing”, Bom said between gritted teeth. Let the floor open up and swallowed her whole, she will be more grateful.

 

“Bom, let’s just pretend we are buying a present for our boyfriend that’s why we are here”, Dara responded while facing Bom telling her to just ignore those curious eyes around them. Buy a present for boyfriend? That would be a good excuse IF they are not the only girl inside the store. Grrr.

 

Then Dara’s smile lightened more when her eyes caught one particular displayed clothes behind Bom. She immediately jogged her way towards it and stared at the clothes in fancy. It was a large t-shirt in a V-neck with a marvelous tribal design painted in a mix of blue white and lazy pink. Gaaahh. A salesman automatically goes after her and did his job on selling the t-shirt.

 

“Good afternoon, ma’am. Do you want to buy this? This is a limited edition t-shirt designed by the famous Choi Dongwook and this t-shirt here is our last stock. This is the most purchased clothe this week”, the salesman primly talked.

 

“Yes. I will buy that”, Dara lilted. Dara’s clothes are all usually guy’s wear. So don’t wonder why she’s buying that, let’s understand Bom.

 

“Sure ma’am. The size of this is in large”, the salesman informed well.

 

“It’s okay. It will better suit me”, she replied. The salesman slightly raised a brow and stared at her in surprise. The t-shirt is for HER?

 

“Okay, okay, okay. Punch it now and pack it. Here’s my card and please make it fast”, Bom suddenly appeared and rushed the salesman while giving him her credit card. She obviously wants to get out of there NOW.

 

“Really, Bom, you’ll pay for it?”, Dara asked while smiling gratefully at her sister. If you just know the truth Dara.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“How much is that?”, a voice of a man suddenly entered the scene, asking the salesman about the same t-shirt. They all turned their head to that guy and they all gasped upon seeing who that guy is. The Park sister obviously surprised to see TOP. Oh no. TOP??

 

“Ohmygoodness, he’s here”, Bom could only breathed out in shocked. TOP cocked his brows as he deeply stared at Bom.

 

“Hey, pack that clothes now”, Bom hurried the now stunned salesman.

 

“No. I want to buy that.”, TOP firmly bit out. What now TOP?

 

“What?! We’re already about to purchase it”, Bom retorted. Looks like everyone can sense what would happen next.

 

“It’s not yet paid so I can still have it.”

 

“We saw it first”

 

“Find another clothes”, TOP growled and grabbed the salesman’s on the hold.

 

“No. YOU find another clothes”, Bom retorted and tugged the card together with the salesman. Dara started to widen her eyes as she can imagine now what going to happen. Oh, puhlease.

 

“This is a man’s clothes, woman”, he grabbed the salesman back.

 

“We’re also customer, mister”, she yanked the salesman back again. The both continued to growled and fight while tugging the salesman left and right, fighting over the damn t-shirt. Aww. The poor salesman. Dara could only gasp at the screnario in front of them. All attention is now at the two. She slowly strode towards them and step beside Bom.

 

“Bom, let him be. Don’t cause another scene here”, she whispered and grabbed Bom’s hold.

 

“NO. We saw this clothes first so this belongs to us”, Bom darkly responded while still competing with TOP. Dara covered her face as she already sense what life they would have after this. Total humiliation!!

 

“You can’t win over me, woman. So better let this go.”

 

“I won’t. This t-shirt belongs to us.”

 

“This t-shirt is what I need since some disgusting woman already ruined mine”, TOP growled angrily and furiously yanked the salesman with him.

 

“There are a lot of clothes out here. This t-shirt doesn’t suit you”, Bom returned sharply and pull her strength to tug along. Dara stared at the two in bewilderment before glancing at the four boys behind TOP and looked at them as if asking for help. Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung shrugged dependently while GD only raised a brow at her, enjoying the baffled look on her face. Dara eyed GD more asking for his best help but the guy only remained staring at her, completely obvious he doesn’t have a plan to help her out on stopping the two.

 

Gaaahh.  She needs help. A HELP!

 

The two continued to fight over the clothes then…..

 

“OMG. I quit, I RESIGNED!!! My body is about to get rip because of you two and I don’t signed up for this”, the salesman accusingly said at Bom and TOP before leaving out the scene after he played the role of the rope on their tug of war. Tch. Poor salesman!

 

The two turned to glared at each other. Thinking is was the end, Dara wiped her imaginary sweat on her forehead by the back of her hand and was all ready to sigh a relief when….

another salesman immediately approached them, replacing the previous one. Because no matter what happened, they are on the work after all. Please, no.

 

“I will buy that T-shirt twice the prize”, Bom started to bargained. This is bad, this is soooo bad.

 

“I will buy that t-shirt triple the prize”, TOP followed.

 

“Five times the triple of his prize.”

 

“Eight times the five times the triple of her prize”, TOP smugly look at Bom. The salesman whipped his head back and forth at the two who was about to explode his brain. Hmm. You’re on the next torture, man!

 

“100,000…DOLLARS”, Bom bargained and gave back his smug look. See, this would be bad, or worst. WORSE.

 

“’200,000..DOLLARS”

 

“Three hundred.”

 

“Four hundred.”

 

“Half a million and THAT’S A CALL”, customer inside the store gasped hearing the prize Bom putted on that damn t-shirt. She smugly and victoriously glared at TOP.

 

*silence

 

“So that’s it. This t-shirt is ours to bu-“

 

“One million dollar…CASH”, TOP blurted out suddenly. The four boys snapped at him in disbelief and eyed him as if his head grew twice the size. What the hell is this all about? Buying, turns to be a bidding. Obviously, it’s the the t-shirt is the issue here anymore, it’s now between the pride of this two. Tch.

 

Bom widened her eyes and was about to bargain some more when…

 

“NOOO!”, and all heads turned to Dara.

 

“Let’s stop here. Bom we are NOT going to buy that anymore. Just leave it to TOP”, she growled then turned to TOP. “Oppa, that is all yours for the REAL prize”, Dara carefully stated, unaware on what she just called TOP.

 

“OPPA?!”, Bom and Jiyong exclaimed simultaneously. Jiyong?? Dara almost jump at her position hearing those two loud voices. She carefully turned to her side to see Bom glaring at her before she slowly turned to Jiyong to see him glaring with FIRE at her. /gulp/

 

“Oppa? Don’t call this...this monster an oppa.”, Bom reacted and thus, another start of the bickering.

 

Dara: *ears shuttering

 

She can imagine her eye’s vision is getting abnormally blurry that making her wants to swallow every clothes she can see just to make a stop between the two. She should always bring two knives with her. She ran her palm at her face in irritation and made her way towards the standing Bigbang with baffled face mixed with annoyed one.

 

“Can’t you do something to stop your friend?”, she asked eagerly, facing Jiyong.

 

“Let’s see who will win between them”, Jiyong nonchalantly replied while looking undisturbed at the two. HOW CAN HE STIIL ACT CALM?

 

“WHAT?! Jiyong, everyone is staring at us”,

 

“Let them be. It’s a free show.”

 

Dara pulled her hair in frustration as she turned to look again at the yammering of the two, Oh why does she feel shaving everyone’s hair is very interesting?

 

“Oh gosh Jiyong, do something”, she exclaimed and absentmindedly clung her arms over Jiyong’s for support upon seeing the two furiously tugging the salesman who was now on the verge of tearing a blood.

 

Jiyong lazily glanced down at her and a tiny smile formed at his lips upon seeing her face looking all irritated and bewildered. He felt her hold tightened more and he saw her hung her head low as if falling too much because of the embarrassment.

 

“Hey, try to watch your sister”, he boringly whispered and lightly shrugged her arms off but she won’t let go and just shook her head.

 

“No. I might end up killing her. This is embarrassing”,

 

“Then let’s just wait for them to stop”, Jiyong offhandedly said, not knowing he’s making her more irritated.

 

“Why does this two need to meet always when all that they’re creating is a fight?!”, Dara grumbled as she was now looking back at the scene. Her eyes turned into tiny slits seeing the two still yammering. Gaahh. Everyone around is watching both of them. Okay, starting from now, Park Bom is not her sister.

 

“CALL ME DISGUSTING ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL RIP YOUR T-SHIRT AGAIN!”, Bom groaned at TOP.

 

“That’s it. I’m going to intervene”, Dara exclaimed in frustration and was about to charge her way in between when she felt Jiyong’ hand at her’s making her turned to him questioningly with messy eyebrows.

 

Jiyong pointed something by his free hands and she gazed where he is pointing, and upon seeing what is it, it felt like as if sparks flew everywhere. They saw the other staff of the store taking out the displayed t-shirt the two are fighting over with.

 

“Where are you bringing that?’, she asked.

 

“Ah.ahm.. s-someone already brought it for delivery...in a rush”, the stuff carefully replied and hurriedly bowed before escaping the scene. The Bigbang and the Park sister followed the salesman at their gaze in disbelief. But then, Dara’s face lightened like her life has been revived.

 

“FINALLY? Where is that person I need to thank?”, she smiled widely and frantically search for that someone. She wants to thank that person a million times for his BIG HELP. Wow, she never felt this grateful before.

 

“See, because of you, I lost that t-shirt”, Bom groaned accusingly at TOP.

 

“Now it’s my fault? If you just give it to me-“

 

“GHAD! We saw it first”

 

Is there no end to this? Dara then stepped between them and gave them both a glare that tells if-you-don’t-shut-up-your-mouth-I-will-rip-off-your-head, which they got the message as they immediately shut up their mouth.

 

“You’re fighting over nothing. I really can’t believe you two”, she ran her palm at her face. ”One more time this would happen, your wedding will be a reality”, she added. Jiyong stared at Dara as he watched her, she doesn’t fail to amuse him.

 

But as if the whole situation is not enough to melt them all in embarrassment, one of the salesman stand in front of them all with a t-shirt in hand.

 

“We are very sorry, sir and ma’am. It is really our mistake, but there is still one more stock of that t-shirt. We are very sorry to falsely inform you”, the stupid salesman primly said and showed them the damn t-shirt.

 

NOOOOOO! GO AWAAAAYYYY!!!

 

For the very first time, Dara boiled up in anger. She deadly glared at the stupid salesman before furiously grabbed the t-shirt on his hold and stomped angrily her feet towards the counter. The sounds of her shoes’ loud clack consumed the silence inside the store and everyone was silently following her moves with their gaze as if her steps are a heavy metal that with a wrong a move it can create a thunder. Dara then placed the t-shirt at the counter followed by the cash with a messy eyebrows. The counter girl instantly punched and packed the t-shirt in just a seconds seeing how furious Dara’s face is. When Dara stomped her way back at the Bigbang and Bom, everyone still holding their silence.

 

“Here, TOP. The t-shirt is all yours”, she gave him the paper bag and he instantly received it with curiosity. Without uttering more word, she grabbed Bom’s wrist and dragged her out of the store with hotfoot.

 

“Err..what happened?”, Seungri stupidly asked. Whoa, what a derangement scene.

 

==

The moment the two girls was in a very very good distance from the store, Dara let go of Bom and spun on her heels to faced her. Bom was taken aback at the reaction of her face.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Explain to me why, in a short sentence”, she plainly said while her arms crossed against her chest. Bom hurriedly search her mind for a better explanation.

 

“Ahmm..”

 

“In a clear and short sentence”, Dara repeated.

 

“I-I hate TOP.”

 

*complete silence

 

Dara then suddenly nodded. “That explains better, I won’t ask you more question. I know you well.”

 

Bom: *sigh in relief. Thank goodne-

 

“BUT THAT IS TOTALLY EMBARRASSING”, Dara blurted out making Bom jumped in surprised. She was still on the hang of being fully embarrassed.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s that TOP who-“

 

“No more explanation, Bom”, she cut her off before heaving a deep sigh. “I already found a nice solution for this...I will change my name, my address, my identity, my work..”

 

“Pffft. You’re overreacting, Dara”, Bom commented earning a glare from her sister. “Okay, I admit I did a shameful act again. But what can I do, I hate TOP from head to toe.”

 

Dara could only sigh, scolding won’t do anything because it already happened. All that she can do is to accept one more embarrassing experience. Gaahh. If she makes a hashtag: #mostembarrasingmoment, surely, they will reach the most trending one.

 

“Can I change my sister now?”, Dara then said.

 

“Ya! Sandara Park”, a smile slowly formed on Dara’s lips. Despite of all, she can never get mad for too long at Bom, of course. The humble she is.

 

“But I kinda like TOP, though.”, Dara said afterwards while smiling.

 

“Ya!”, Bom lightly slapped Dara’s shoulder. “Why did you give that t-shirt to him, by the way?”

 

“Are you seriously asking me that?”, Dara incredulously asked.

 

“I thought you want it.”

 

“Yeah, I did. But after I witnessed you two, I lost my interest already”, she said exasperatedly followed by a chuckle. Bom scowled at her first before chuckling along with her. THEY ARE BEING CRAZY AGAIN.

 

But the crazy moment interrupted when they saw the Bigbang coming on their way. RUNNN! The moment the boys reach them, Jiyong instantly raised a paper bag in front of Dara making the latter stared at it in confusion. It is the t-shirt she bought.

 

“This t-shirt is yours”, Jiyong lazily said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You paid it, it’s yours.”

 

“No, I already gave it to TOP. It’s already h-“

 

“Take it or throw it if you don’t want, I don’t care. It’s just not for TOP”, he said. Dara frowned at him but nevertheless received the paper bag. She looked up at Jiyong who just staring at her with unreadable expression, then she roamed her eyes at the Bigbang boys who was in the same confuse reaction as her.

 

“Are you sure?”, Dara asked, Jiyong only nodded. Then a wide smile ripped her face as she merrily jumped while holding the paper bag.

 

“Bom, I got the t-shirt”, she waved the paper bag at Bom.

 

“Yeah. I won”, Bom mumbled then smiled at her.

 

“Thank you, Jiyong.”, she beamed and gave Jiyong a thankful hug which made everyone in surprise. Jiyong blinked in shocked but quickly recovered. As Dara pulled out at the hug, she swallowed hard upon seeing the smirk on Jiyong’s face. Oh nooo!!

 

“Ahh. Thanks”, she repeated with a low voice and was about to step back but Jiyong quickly grabbed her hands before he looked at her teasingly. Waaahh. Then Jiyong leaned over to whisper at her ears.

 

“You are getting touchy now”, he whispered making Dara stiffened upon feeling his hot breathe. OhGhad. She immediately pushed him slightly with wide angry eyes.

 

“JIYONG!”, then Jiyong only looked at her impassively, the smirks are all gone. Eh? Dara was all busy widening her eyes at him when Jiyong gave her a nod before walking away with the boys following suite. How can he do that, acting as if nothing happened. Bom could only send an invisible daggers at TOP’s back.

 

Before the boys completely disappeared, Jiyong tipped her head to Dara with a slight smirk on his face.. then WINKED.

 

*melts down

 

The world is just small.

 

==

“Boss, why did you gave back the t-shirt?”, Daesung asked in curiosity.

 

“She paid for it”, GD simply replied.

 

“But TOP hyung looks poor now”, Seungri remarked while looking at TOP who was about to weep because of his lose for the t-shirt.

 

“You just made me a loser to that disgusting woman”, TOP groaned.

 

“It’s Sandara who wants that damn thing.”, GD plainly said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“How can you say?”, Seungri asked. GD only shrugged and walked ahead of them with his hand inside his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter