CHAPTER 3 - THE PSY BAR

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NO WAY I’M GOING TO WEAR THAT!”, Dara screamed as she run around her room trying to escape from her evil sister. They were now currently at Dara’s room, preparing for the bar tonight and she can’t believe that her sister Bom is making her wear something that can be barely called as a dress. It almost looks like a piece of a thread. Dara scampered at the other corner of her room while looking at her sister in bewilderment.

 

“Oh come on, Dara. You look like an old woman with your lousy dress”, Bom rolled her eyes and successfully cornering Dara.  Dara eyed her disbelievingly. As far as she knows, the dress that she’s wearing is what normal dress supposed to look like.

 

“Bom, we are going to a bar…not a club!”, Dara snarled and tried to push Bom away but to no avail.

 

“What’s the difference?”

 

“BOMMMIIEEEEE!”

 

“Come on, Dara. Try to look nice even for once”, Bom chided and looked at the Dara disgustingly as if the clothes she’s wearing is against human’s existence.

 

 “Bom, we are just going to drink and not to walk on a rampage”

 

“Dara pleeeaassseee!!”

 

“It’s already a torture for agreeing with you to go to this bar, don’t make me suffer more”, Dara whined.

 

“Dara please, I want to see you with this dress.”, Bom entreated while giving Dara a verrrryy pitiful eyes - using her convincing tactics. Dara scowled at her and looked at the piece of voluptuous clothes menacingly.

 

That dress should be burn to hell.

 

“Can we just change plan?”

 

“NO!”

 

“But I can’t really go out with that dress”

 

“Yes, you can. Now, hurry up. Time is running”, Bom threw the dress to Dara and walked away.

 

“But-“

 

“Stop complaining, I’ll treat you for a Lee Minho’s fansign if you wear that dress”, Bom stated, rushing Dara to change.

 

Did she just mentioned Lee Minho? LEE MINHOOOO??

 

“You will?”, Dara beamed.

 

“Uh...”, Bom trailed after realizing what she said, but then it’s not a big deal so she just nodded. Dara squealed and gave Bom a peck on the cheek. Bom grimaced playfully and continued rushing Dara, her sister walks inside her bathroom and started changing. Bah. Victory for Bom! All that it takes is Lee Minho.

 

Soon, Dara was done dressing up, she walks out of the bathroom hesitantly and feeling uncomfortable over the dress. Bom looked at her and feign a gasp before clapping her hands.

 

“See. It looks good on you”

 

“Yeah. My is about to say hi to the world”, Dara grumbled sarcastically while trying to pull down the dress. Bom ignored her sister’s remark and just proceeded on putting some light make up on her face.

 

“I’m doing this for Lee Minho, just so you know”, Dara pointed out annoyingly.

 

“Your love for Lee Minho will take you to your grave one day”, Bom declared while rolling her eyes. She then passed Dara the heels she’s going to wear.

 

“There’s no need to put a make-up in you. You look more pretty without them”, Bom said more to herself. “Now hurry up, we already wasted a lot of time convincing you to wear that dress”, she continued and grab her pouch bag. Dara took one last look of herself at the mirror before heading out the room and followed Bom, her face constricted in too much annoyance.

 

 

 “I hope there would be a lot of hot guys”, Bom suddenly chirped.

 

“WHATTT???”, Dara shrieked as she stepped back, planning to go back at their house as quickly as she can. She hates it.

 

“Relax, I’m just kidding…you panic too much”, Bom chuckled. Dara could only rolled her eyes and twitched her lips, then suddenly her lips tugged in a smirk.

 

 

 

The Park sister got out of the car and stared at the bunch of people entering the bar house in front of them with stunned face. What the heck?

 

“Why does whenever I always bring you to a particular place it’s being extra crowded than the usual?”, Bom mumbled in disbelief.

 

“Then let’s go home…there’s no more space for us. The bar doesn’t need us anymore”, Dara said and took a step back, ready to really go home.

 

“Not a chance, Dara”, Bom grabbed her sister by her wrist, stopping her with her tracks and all the she could do was huffed.

 

Dara was busy muttering incoherent words while trailing behind Bom when suddenly, someone bumped strongly at her arm causing her to lose her balance.

 

AAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

 

But before her even hit the floor, a pair of hands suddenly materialized and held her arms to steady her balance. Dara was astounded. She stared at the owner of the hands holding her but she cannot clearly see the face due to the bad lighting.

 

The person in front of Dara raised his eyebrow at her and continued to stared back at her frowning face.

 

It’s her again.

 

“Wahh! Beautiful noona”, someone gasped.

 

Beautiful noona?!

 

Dara’s eyes widen…it feels like a bomb was thrown on her face as realization hit her.

 

“No way”, Dara breathed out incredulously. Not again.

 

“Hello, beautiful noona”, Seungri said gaily as he moved GD aside and faced Dara

 

“Ah...”, Dara mumbled, unsure what to say. She looked up and finally able to see the man in front of her. Gosh. This is not happening.

 

“Nice dress”, GD scoffed sardonically upon noticing what Dara is wearing.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I can see your blue underwear from here”, GD unabashedly said making Dara gawk at him in bewilderment. GD suddenly took of his jacket and wrapped it around Dara’s waist.

 

“YA DARA, WHAT ARE YOU- OHMYGDFNIJRIOMSDOGINIOBHSD”, Bom gasped very loudly and her face filled of horror upon seeing the man she wishes to be already buried to death.

 

Heaven help us.

 

The Park sisters are now dumbfounded. Seungri who saw the reaction of Dara turned around to see whose Dara is looking then the other side to see Bom. He snapped as he looked back with widen eyes followed by Daesung and also Taeyang.

 

“Oh-uh”, that’s the only word Taeyang could utter as he looked at TOP who’s already flaming in anger, his knuckles almost turning white.

 

CHARGEEEE!!!!!!

 

Bom immediately ran behind Dara to hide seeing TOP furiously charging her way but TOP is very determined to face her. Dara who doesn’t know what to do raised her arms forward and stop TOP by her hands while she had her eyes close, not sure if she’s afraid for Bom or for her life.

 

DAD!!!!

 

“Hyung”, GD called out TOP with a warning voice. How many times do he need to do this?

 

Dara with her arms still raised forward waited for anything to happen... whatever it is. Maybe some punch, push, harm or pain or growling voice but nothing came in all of it. She slowly opened her right eye to peek in front of her to see the guy is still there, she immediately closed her eye and silently praying for her life, forgetting Bom. Why does she always ending up being a barricade for Bom? Is she some sort of a shield or something?

 

“Hey”, Dara heard a whispering voice and felt a hand at her shoulder making her yelp in fright. OMG, this is it. Goodbye world.

 

“Dammit, you’re loud.”, GD covered to muffled her scream. Dara abruptly opened her eyes and look at GD who’s looking at her in annoyance. After a while, GD removed his hand and faced Dara.

 

“Don’t remove the jacket!”, GD bit out with messy eyebrows then turned around and started walking leaving the girls dumbfounded. The rest of them glanced at the girls before following their leader, TOP who was glaring at Bom can’t do anything but to follow GD.

 

“Stop, wait.”, WHAAAATTT??? Dara took a step back, surprised on what she just blurted. She doesn’t know why she even called them. Stupid. Stupid.

 

They turned around and looked at Dara with a curious face. She swallowed hard and searched for her brain to look for something to say.

 

 “Ah… ahm”, come on, brain. Give me something.

 

“M-my sister has to say something”, Dara trailed unsurely. She closed her eyes firmly and bit her lip realizing what she just said. What’s wrong with her?!Help, please.

 

Bom looked at Dara in awe. What the hell is her sister saying? She doesn’t know what to say...and she certainly doesn't have anything to say, because she surely doesn’t want to talk to them especially with that guy.

 

“What are you DOING?”, Bom furiously whispered. Dara titled her head and opened her eyes to look at her sister behind her.

 

 “I’m sorry. I don’t know”, Dara whispered back, completely lost of reasons why she’s acting like that.

 

“Then what am I going to say?”, Bom eyes widened at Dara.

 

“What is it? You’re wasting our time”, they both heard one of them said impatiently. Dara turned to saw them about leave…then another unexpected words came out of .

 

“She’s going to say sorry to him.”

 

“WHAT?!”, Bom’s eyes widened like a saucer looking like it’s going to pop out on its sockets. Her hands turned into claws, she wants to scratch out Dara’s tongue.

 

“She’s going to what?”, TOP suddenly spoke up with his eyebrow raised.

 

Dara closed her eyes firmly once again. She wants to slap herself for saying such dumbness words at this situation. Babo. BABO! She turned to Bom and gave her a begging stare signaling her to just do it.

 

This is really crazy!!

 

Bom glared at Dara making sure her sister will get the message that she’s going to make Dara bald before looking hesitantly at TOP and heaved a very, very, very deep sigh that almost reaches the underworld.

 

“Emsori”, Bom hurriedly mumbled while looking down. Huh? What word is that? Everyone furrowed their eyebrows and look at Bom questioningly, they all did not understand what she just said. Is that an alien word?

 

“What?!”, Taeyang asked.

 

Bom almost burning like hell. Why does she need to do this? Mixture of anger, shock, humiliation and annoyance is what she’s feeling right at this moment. She exhales and looked up then walks towards TOP with heavy feet making everyone in surprise.

 

“Sir…Mr…You…Man…whatever the people calls you. I-I’m sorry”, Bom flatly said, her tone promising insincerity.

 

TOP raised his eyebrow high as the sky and stared back at Bom them began to scowl at her. “You disgust me, woman.”

 

WHATT DID HE SAY?!

 

Bom had open widely in surprised. Disgust. DISGUST?!! Unable to obtain what the guy said, her anger boils up and spat lava.

 

“What? I disgust you??”, she incredulously asked.

 

“You heard it right. You’re disgusting.”

 

That’s it!

 

“Why you-“

 

“She said her sorry now and I hope you’ll accept it, sir. Thank you and we’re sorry again.”, Dara hurriedly said and dragged Bom out of them with hotfoot. She unconsciously dragged her inside the bar and brought her at the place with line-up table on the corner part of the bar. Her mind only focusing on how to escape the trouble that’s going to happen outside because one more round of their fighting, she’ll surely lose all of her hair. She stopped in front of one of the table and spun on her heels to face Bom.

 

Bom looked at Dara and sighed deeply, trying to remove her annoyance. “I don’t know what so say, Dara. You just make a starting war out there.”

 

“I know, that’s why I’m sorry.”

 

“That monster man, I want to kill him”, Bom mumbled angrily.

 

“Looks like both of you want to do the same thing”, Dara murmured.

 

“Yeah. And you to be followed.”

 

Dara slumped her shoulder and mindlessly sat at the edge of the rounded cushion behind her as she rested her elbow at the table while her hands massaging her forehead. She closed her eyes and tried to process what’s happening. She NEVER expected they will meet again, for the third time. (Remember, when you meet a certain person three times they will now be a part of your life. NOOOO!!) She can’t believe that she will be that dumb for acting like that a  while ago. Things are making her fool.

 

Bom sat beside her as her sister scooted to give her a space. She sighed heavily while looking forward, Seems like her day will never be fun if she’s on that guy’s proximity. She really doesn’t want to see that guy again but life is playing with her. Bah, and saying sorry is never been her work, she doesn’t even know what took her to say that word especially to HIM. And then what, he says she’s disgusting?? That is totally the thing she can’t accept, it boils her up just by thinking about it.

 

“What are you doing here?”, the two snapped upon hearing the familiar voice. The two girl’s jaw dropped weakly as they saw them. NOT AGAIN!!

 

Bom who immediately recovered from shocked spoke up.

 

“Are you following us?”, she blurted out, her voice filled with annoyance.

 

“Dream on, stupid woman. That’s our table”, TOP stated emphasizing the words with the same annoyed face.

 

“What?”

 

TOP pointed at the name board placed at the table. The two looked where he’s pointing and Dara furrowed after she read the name.

 

“Bigbang?”

 

“That’s us”, TOP said.

 

Dara and Bom looked at each other and stood up. They just need to get out of there before another unexpected circumstances will happen. Earth, this two already surrendered. Give them a break.

 

“Where are you going, beautiful noona?”, Seungri asked Dara the moment the two past them. “They are no more free table there, all taken.”

 

Dara put a tight smile. “Uh.. We’re going now.”

 

“Why so sudden? You just arrived”, Seungri frowned. You’re seriously asking that, Seungri? Can someone explain the atmosphere to this rat?!

 

“Well, as you said, there’s no more table for us so there’s no more reason for us to stay.”, Dara carefully answered. She bowed her head and started walking away.

 

“You can table with us”, Seungri then insisted. Say what, Seungri?! SAY WHAATTT??!!!!

 

The rest of the boys snapped at Seungri and glared at him. Stupid maknae! Seungri really lacks of brain.

 

The two turned around and give Seungri a curious look. Do they heard it right? Dara looked each of them, all have an unreadable expression except for Seungri who’s smiling cheekily at them and TOP who’s sending invisible laser beams at Seungri.

 

“No, thank you”, Dara sheepishly said. It’s better to stay away from them. “And I’m not sure if it’s okay with them”, she added while motioning her head to the boys.

 

Well, is it really not okay with them?

 

Seungri looked at his hyungs' expression and try to read it. Hmm. Let us see:

 

TOP – he was killing him by his glare. (X)

Taeyang – looking at the girls with comfortable eyes. (O)

Daesung – eyes telling he doesn’t mind at all (O)

GD – nothing. uhmm.. (O)

And Seungri his self – A PERFECT CHECK  (O)

 

Majority wins!

 

“Yeah I guess so. No one’s complaining so just sit with us”, he said while smiling. They will surely have Seungri’s funeral later.

 

Dara looked hesitantly at the boys before turning to Bom and gave her a questioning look. Should they accept Seungri’s offer or do the safe thing which is to walk away from them?

 

“I might kill someone”, Bom while her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter