CHAPTER 6 - THE DANGER

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Prepare everything”

 

“Why do you still need to kill her? She doesn’t have anything to do with all these, she didn’t even know that she’s-“

 

“SHUT UP!”, a voice harshly growled. “I will do anything just to kill her.”

 

“But-“, the guy can’t do anything but just to zipped his mouth upon seeing the glare of the person in front of him.

 

“No one can stop me from killing Sandara…even if it will be the loss of everything.”

 

The guy could only shake his head. The current state where he is now is making everything more hard for him…to pretend.

 

 

DARA’s PPOV

 

 

WOOOOWWW

 

I woke up in a good mood. I got off the bed then started squealing while stretching my arms upward. I did my morning routines with a great smile on my face. Before going out of my room, I went first into my walking closet and opened one cabinet where a jacket neatly hanging there. I brushed my fingers at it then smile.

 

I did feel great. I achieved what I wanted- to befriend the Bigbang. (except for that rude guy) I admit I was frightened at the moment the guy said they’re criminal, but what am I to believe it? And I had this feeling that somehow, I can make Jiyong as my friend just like the others. Even though he’s rude to me, that won’t make me stop to do what I want. It’s kind of challenging but I like it.

 

“What Dara wants, Dara gets”, I said talking to the jacket. I then giggled upon remembering that day where I talked to Jiyong and touched his…(Yeah, you know what I’m thinking.) Aigoo. I’m blushing.

 

I chuckled and closed the cabinet before I scooted out of her room. I got a new set of friends. Yey. All that is missing is Jiyong.

 

I hopped my way to the dining room and cheerfully greeted dad with a kiss on the cheek then to Bom with a hug. I can feel the two stared at me in curiosity as I took a seat and beamed at them.

 

“My dear is so happy today”, dad smiled.

 

“Yes, appa. I had a very wonderful dream”, I lilted. Yeah, a dream that I’m touching again Jiyong’s tummy. Aigoooooooo!

 

“Well nice to see you so happy.”

 

“Thanks, appa.”

 

We started eating breakfast with me still smiling even when I’m chewing as if the smile is forever stuck on my face. The things Jiyong did that day, it’s making me giddy now. Yes, I know that I was very very very pissed to his rude attitude and all the annoying teasing he made, but now.. Ohmypinkgosh, I can’t help but to feel giddy without knowing the reason why. Hmm, maybe I already find him cute. Correction: HANDSOME. Yeah, I will admit, he’s a hot guy. OMG! /fan self/

 

*chomp chomp chomp

 

*giggle

 

*munch munch munch

 

*giggggleeee

 

Sensing the curious stares of dad, I timidly looked at him and flashed him an innocent look but he seems not convince.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend, my dear?”

 

My food almost spurted out of my mouth after hearing what dad had asked. What? Boyfriend? Who? Jiyong? Pffft. Naaaaahh. I gave dad a single glare but only to divert my eyes right away when I saw his face is starting to ripped into half because of the stupid grin. Grr. I just looked away before my dad can turn to be the President of the club ‘Teasing Dara’. And as I did, I finally noticed the long face expression of Bom. Oww Bom, you’re there.

 

“What’s wrong, Bom?”, I casually asked.

 

Bom sighed before answering. “We will have a second meeting this afternoon.”

 

“Is there any problem with your business?”, I asked worriedly but quite using the situation to escaped my father’s teasing eyes.

 

Bom shook her head and drank her water first before answering me. “The shoe line is doing great as ever”

 

“Then what’s with the long face?”, I frowned. Bom really looks like she’s having a problem like what a scientist has.

 

“I can’t be with you all around”

 

Here it goes again. /*roll eyes/

 

“Bom /sigh/ I have my bodyguards with me”, I said in low tone. How many times I should say that line at her every day?

 

“But I’m your guardian angel”, Bom mumbled and just stared at her foot. Oh, come on.

 

I sighed and drank my water. Bom is being necessitated again. Guardian angel? Yeah, right! I glanced at dad and eyed him with a pity look asking for help to talk to Bom because I will seriously lost a word from the dictionary before I can make my sister understand what a bodyguard is.

 

“Don’t worry too much at Dara, sweetheart. She has now someone to look for her, and Dara is being careful here so there’s no need to think too much about her”, he said to Bom in gentle tone. You’re the best father in the world. /*clap clap/

 

Bom was mum but then she sighed before she took out something at her pocket. She then placed that thing on the table before she slid it to give it to me.

 

“What’s this?”, I asked as I looked at the phone.

 

“A television…of course a phone”, Bom sarcastically answered. I rolled her eyes and picked the phone.

 

“I know this is a phone, but why are you giving this to me?”

 

“It’s for your contact. Me and appa are the only contacts in there and the GPS only connects to mine. So if you need help or something went wrong that I hopefully won’t happen, /knock on the wood/ just pressed and open the GPS so it would alarm me and know your whereabouts. It’s for an emergency”, Bom explained. Let’s recruit Bom to be a real guardian angel, shall we?

 

She will do anything just to protect and check my safety every time, eh? I looked at the phone and think of pressing the GPS for testing. And upon doing so…

 

“THAT IS NOT A TOY, DARA!”, Bom scolded as she turned off the GPS on my phone. She gave me a glare before giving it back. I could only chuckle before keeping the phone at my pocket.

 

“You are acting more like a parent to me”, I commented with a smile.

 

“I am”, Bom nonchalantly said then after a while.

 

Then we continued eating with some of a happy chat…and with me suddenly giggling out of the blue.

 

‘You got lucky hands there’

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

 

It was a normal day for a work; typing documents, reading files, studying sales. But it will really be just a normal day IF Dara won’t laugh and giggle all by herself. She got an extra happy energy with her while working, she was all smile and looks like she never felt tired despite the bunch of profiles she needs to know and memorize.

 

*chuckle

 

/flip a page and…/

 

*giggle

 

/flip back the page/

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

/put down the folder, looked at the laptop’s screen/

 

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

 

 

 

What’s happening?

 

Bom and Joong Ki who’s with her inside the office stared at her with mouth hanging open. What’s happening to Dara? She’s been like that since the start of the work. And why the hell she’s laughing all by herself? Is she talking to some imaginary friends?

 

They stopped on what they are doing upon hearing Dara giggling like a maniac a while ago and now, they seemed to be frozen at their spot as they stared at Dara in bewilderment. It’s official, she’s crazy.

 

Well to Dara, she tried to focus her mind only to work, she really tried her very best not to laugh but then……Nyahahahahahahahahaha. Aigoo, her mind can’t seem to forget Jiyong Ooppss, wait. It’s not about his face, or his lips, or his /*gulppppp/ ni- NOOO

.

.

.

Okay,okay.. she’s thinking about that TOO. /*raised hands in surrender/

 

An annoyed Jiyong is a wonderful sight.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Let her add up the giddiness she’s feeling whenever she remembered that…..Eeeeeeeeeeeeee… Okay, his s. There you go. /*giddiness overload/

 

“I knew it. I should have brought you to the mental hospital. You’re getting worse now”, Bom said with a horrified face. Dara snapped at her and glared but then chuckled followed by a squeal. Hello 911? I need to bring someone at the asylum. Please hurry up before she could run down to the city with axe in hand.

 

“Tell us what’s wrong with you, you’ve been smiling like an idiot the whole work”, Bom then asked flashing a curious look.

 

“Nothing. I’m just hungry”, Dara nonchalantly said…then smiled to herself again, mind back on thinking about the face of Jiyong.

 

“Hungry? YOU’RE SMILING BECAUSE YOU’RE HUNGRY?”, Bom asked incredulously with widen eyes. Who’s sane person would smile and laugh when they are hungry?

 

!Warning: Don’t come near to the Park sister’s perimeter. You’ll turn into a retard like them.

 

Dara twitches her lips. Lying is not her best fashion. Joong Ki chuckled and looked at the digital clock.

 

“I think I need to get our lunch now before you both lost your mind completely. I have two crazy people around me”, Joong Ki said while twirling his forefinger at the side of his head accompanied with rolling and crossing eyes. Dara and Bom glared at him, Dara threw a ballpen at him but it missed him making Joong Ki chuckled.

 

“I’ll bring us lunch”, he stood up still chuckling, he was pacing the door when suddenly…

 

“The asylum are missing two patients today”, Joong Ki jokingly remarked making Bom threw a magazine at him. He ran towards the door and hurriedly exited the place making the magazine hit the door. His loud laughter can be heard from the outside. Grrr.

 

“Are you really crazy?”, the two suddenly asked each other at the same time. Bom quickly shook her head and asked Dara again.

 

“Are you really crazy?”, Bom asked as if the word ‘crazy’ doesn’t exist.

 

“Bommmmmm”, Dara whined.

 

“Then why are you smiling like an idiot by yourself?”

 

“Because I’m hungry.”

 

“Don’t give me that fool excuse”

 

Dara looked for a moment at Bom making the latter furrowed her eyebrows. She then stood up from her seat and sat beside her. HER FACE IS SERIOUS.

 

“You’re not going to ask me to jump out the building, are you?”, Bom stated. What the?

 

Dara slapped her shoulder and scowled. “What’s wrong with you?”

 

“No, what’s wrong with you?”, Bom started shaking Dara’s body and touched every part of her face. “You were smiling awhile then here you are looking at me with a serious face. You really gone crazy”, Bom remarked. Look who’s talking.

 

Dara rolled her eyes very strongly that only the white of her eyes can be seen. She wiggled herself free before holding both of Bom’s hands.

 

“You are overreacting again, Bom. I’m smiling because of something, and if you want to know about it, STOP CALLING ME CRAZY”, Dara yapped making Bom’s lips form an ‘O’ as she nodded. Dara let go of her hands and sighed before leaning her back at the couch

 

“I thought you’re already crazy”, Bom mumbled. “….and don’t give me that look. I know sometimes you will be more crazy than me. CRAZY.”, Bom teased with a fake serious tone when she saw Dara’s deadly look at her. Why do they keep on saying the word ‘crazy’?

 

“I changed my mind. I won’t tell you that something”

 

“Oh come on, don’t try to make me convince you. You know I’ll always win”

 

Dara twitched her lips and huffed once more. “Promise me first you won’t interrupt or react until I’m finish. You’re only allowed to talk if I’ll let you. LET ME FINISH ME FIRST, understood?”, she bossed, knowing Bom will surely overreact again.

 

“Aha. Okay, I promise. Now shoot”, Bom said impatiently.

 

“I’m smiling because I just realized Park Bom is ugly. Her face – “, she testingly said in a serious tone but of course as what she expected, Bom already reacted.

 

“WHAT? YOU’RE MAKING FUN OF MY SELF? BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.”

 

“See. You already broke your promise. I’m just trying to test if you really won’t interrupt, but look, you just did”, she proofed.

 

“Oh. Sorry”, Bom mumbled and pressed her lips as she ran a pressed two finger across her lips, motioning that she already zipped .

 

Dara sighed before telling her what happened. She started on how she saw Jiyong then at the place, changing some of the details about that place since Seungri told her not to tell anyone about it. Then continued to the flow on what happened. But she skipped something a bit were Jiyong said they’re criminals for she knows Bom will freak out, knowing her mind works and her sister will surely take it badly unlike her that just shrugged that thing off.

 

Bom is perfectly zipping while intently listening to Dara. It was peaceful until…

 

She was already on the part where TOP arrived and had a conversation with her. There goes the hatred. Bom flashed a hateful look and started to rant and insult TOP endlessy.

“You talk to that monster?”

“He’s your what? Friend?!!”

“That guy can smile? That’s unbelievable! He’s nothing but a stone monster.”

“I know he laughs like a murderous monster.”

 

*SIGHHHS

 

Then Bom jaw’s dropped and eyes widen, face painted with disbelief after hearing that they are bodyguards. It’s the part where Dara’s eardrum almost breaks.

 

“THEY ARE BODYGUARDS? THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE, UNBELIEVABLE.”

 

*SIGHHHHHHHS

 

“You can react now”, Dara stated after finishing her story though Bom already uttered many words. And by hearing that, Bom started to shower her with questions.

 

“Friends, you go there because you want them to be your friends? What makes you want them to be your friends? How come that TOP included in that? You seriously ignored Jiyong’s rudeness, why didn’t you give him a punch in the face? And why the hell did you touched that monster’s hand? You can have his virus, don’t you know that? What are you saying they’re working as a bodyguard? Bodyguards, as in all of them? WHY DID YOU DO THOSE STUPID THINGS?”

 

Dara: *body shuttered into pieces..AGAIN

 

Sister’s alike. When surprised, can’t help but to throw endless questions. Aigoo. Dara inhaled and exhaled five times, trying to relax herself. In fact, she already knows this one’s coming.

 

“Yes, Bom. They are my friends now actually. And don’t ask why, you know how friendly I am. They are a good people though. Jiyong may be rude but I enjoyed him in some reason especially his annoyed look,” Dara remarked calmly. “And you heard it right. They ALL works as a bodyguard, surprising but they really are.” Dara added as she looked at Bom who’s gaping at her.

 

Bom can’t find her voice though she wanted to say many things to her. She was surprised and more, she can’t believe her sister just did those crazy things. Following someone, befriending the people who don’t do anything but to bring embarrassment to them, especially to the person she really hated in the world. Her sister’s friendly attitude brings her to the new level of dumbstruck. She wanted to grabbed a baseball bat and hit her with it until she use her mind properly.

 

Okay, she got no problem with her sister being friendly, actually it’s a good attitude, right?!......but with THEM? No, more likely, to HIM? Yes, she’s boiling up with just the mere mention of HIS name. How easy for her sister to call them as a friend? And what are they? Bodyguards? Who’s the freaking spider would think that those guys knows how to hold guns and fight?

 

“Bom, there’s no problem if you want someone to be your friend. Whether who are they, or what are they”, Dara said softly, knowing what Bom is thinking.

 

“Stop with your poems”, Bom demanded and sighed deeply. She would just let her sister, if that what she wants and that would make her happy, then she’ll accept it though she’s quite against it. For Dara.

 

“You know what, why don’t you try to make friends with them too? You’ll like them for sure”, Dara suggested gaily as she clasped her hand and press it over her chest while looking at Bom expectantly but only to be disappointed when Bom gave her a deadly glare. Aisshh.

 

“If those four are not with that monster, I’ll give them a chance. BUT they’re his gang so it’s a N-O”, Bom huffed.

 

“Why do you hate TOP that much?”, Dara pouted. Omo, does she really need to ask that?

 

“Are you asking me if South and North Korea is one?”, Bom said with a sarcasm, hinting the explanation on Dara’s question. Getting what Bom means, Dara just rolled her eyes and gave up. She knows she can’t easily convinced Bom.

It made her think that this Bom and TOP need to stop hating each other. And she’s on it. /*grin/ Hehe.

 

“Wait, you say you talk to Jiyong alone, right?”, Bom then asked, remembering the last part of her sister’s story. Dara nodded in response.

 

“Is that the reason why you are giggling alone?” Bom grinned like a maniac and suddenly grabbed Dara’s hand and started looking at it with so much interest.

 

“Do you have a crush on Jiyong?”

 

“WHAT???!!” Dara gasped in horror and abruptly pulled her hand.

 

“You’re feeling giddy because of him, aren’t you?”

 

“WHAT? NOOOO!”

 

“Here’s the lunch.”, Joong Ki suddenly announced as he entered the office, placed the foods at the center table. “Sorry, took me long. The cafeteria is extra crowded today.”

 

Dara sighed in relief because it means she can escape the teasing interrogation of her sister. All grabbed their foods and started attacking it.

 

“So….are you back to normal now, Dara?”, Joong Ki suddenly asked as they were now in the middle of finishing their foods.

 

“Ya! I’m normal”, Dara whined. Who said so?

 

“Lately, you’re not”, Joong Ki asserted with chuckle. Dara threw a ball piece of rice at him. (That’s a bad manner everyone.)

 

“She just occurred a bad virus by touching someone that makes her an idiot, on TOP of it.”, Bom then butted in nonchalantly before glancing at Dara with a knowing look. Dara smiled, understanding what Bom means. She’s insulting TOP again.

 

Joong Ki frowned and looked at the two curiously. He can’t understand a thing.

 

 

Dojoon, leader of Beast 9one of the capos) opened the door of Rank 1 headquarters (the creepy building) with a folder on his hand together with his other members. They walked straightly where GD is before handing the folder at him.

 

“Boss”

 

“How’s the trainees?”, GD boringly asked.

 

“Still a trainee”, Dojoon simply answered. GD looked up at him then scoffed, knowing that Dojoon is still on the hang after him and his bull girlfriend have a fight.

 

“What is it with girls that you are so affected with them? Kill her if she’s being a disturbance to your work”, GD mindlessly said making Dojoon snapped at him with frowning face.

 

“I can’t do that, Boss. I love her”, Dojoon snapped. GD instantly cursed upon hearing the stupid word. The Bigbang rolled their eyes, their leader is the king of cold hearts so no wonder he reacts like that.

 

“Don’t say that words in front of me again”, GD sharply said. Love? All he knows is, it’s bullsh*t. Dojoon nodded but then smile teasingly at him.

 

“Why don’t you try to love someone, boss?”, he joked and he quickly took his seat away from him upon seeing GD unlocking his gun. The Beast and Bigbang laughed seeing Dojoon scampered away to GD like his on fire.

 

“Speaking of that, last time I saw a beautiful girl exited this place with a stupid three guys with her. Is she’s one of your new concubines?”, Hyunseung suddenly asked to anyone of the Bigbang upon remembering it. “She’s so pretty, lucky of you to have her”, he added.

 

Bigbang snapped at him and slowly turned their head to look at GD who’s seemingly staring blankly at his gun.

 

“To whom concubine is her?”, Hyunseung continued to interrogate, not knowing that he’s digging his own grave. Taeyang then faked a cough before he spoke up.

 

“She’s not a concubine”, he simply said while eyeing Hyunseung to just shut his stupid mouth, but the guy doesn’t seem to get his message. Grr.

 

“Then who is she?”, Gaaaahh. You are very close to lying on the ground.

 

“She’s my beautiful noona”, Seungri chimed in. Hyunseung furrowed his eyebrows while the other Beast member starting to notice the blank face of their Boss.

 

“She’s indeed a beautiful girl, I think I already like her. What’s her name? She looks so fckable.”

 

SO WHATT??

 

Seungri’s eyes almost pop out of its socket upon hearing him while the other Bigbang gasped in horror and frantically search for the closest exit to save their lives. Then they carefully stare at their leader as if waiting for the thing he would do, because they know that GD will-

 

*BANG

 

All jerked up in surprise upon hearing the loud bang. They snapped their head to the only person who will do that, no other than GD. And upon seeing him they all slouched on their seats. GD was staring blankly at the spot where his bullet hit before glancing back at his gun as if he’s an innocent guy.

 

“Do you still want to know her name, Hyunseung?”, GD darkly said without looking at him. Hyunseung gulped and shook his head. Dongwoon (Beast) who’s beside him nudged him while eyeing him to spoke up instead of shaking his head.

 

“No, Boss.”

 

“Good”

 

The Beast frowned in curiosity. Why does their Boss just reacted like that? Knowing what the Beast are thinking, Taeyang waved a hand in front of them and started giving them a sign language which reads: ‘That girl is to GD’. Getting what the message is, they nodded understandingly, making a mental note not to badmouth the girl again.

 

“I’m happy for you, buddy.”, Dojoon then said in a congratulatory tone making GD raise a brow at him.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”, GD flatly said, already know what is probably on Dojoon’s mind. Dojoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Taeyang questioningly. Taeyang just sighed. How can he explain the thing when he even doesn’t know the real reason why GD is being sensitive when it comes to that girl. Unable to think of an explanation, Taeyang just waved his hand dismissively and let the Beast to think what their mind would conclude.

 

“Watch over the trainees”, GD then suddenly instructed to the Beast. The group automatically stood up and bowed their head before leaving the place. They know what GD wants and of course, it’s their duty. As soon as the Beast are out, Seungri abruptly looked at GD and shot him a question.

 

“Hyung, why did you shoot?”, he asked in full curiosity. The others just rolled their eyes, this stupid maknae will be needing a million session before he could even understand a simply thing that is totally clear.

 

“I’m just testing my gun”, GD reasoned out in monotone. TOP uncontrollably scoffed for he found it as a lame excuse. It’s obvious, very obvious leader. “Check this”, GD then carelessly tossed the folder to Daesung which the latter caught successfully. Daesung started reading the contents aloud.

 

What’s inside the folder is the review about the list the Rank 3 handed them before, it was all about the companies they are planning to ade to make better money for their organization. It’s actually an easy job for their Mafia groups, robbing, or shareholding with permeate. As Daesung reading, his eyebrows suddenly furrowed as he read a certain line on the paper.

 

“Number 10, The Park Corporation”, he read aloud then looked at his groupmates. “No profile list at all”, he stated with confuse voice. The other Bigbang frowned, TOP grabbed the folder at his hold and looked at the said paper.

 

“Yeah. It’s composed of nothing”, he remarked. “Then why did the organization still want this company?”, he asked more to himself.

 

“To which Rank that list came from?”, GD asked with a calm face, seemingly unaffected at the simple thing.

 

“The Rank 3 gave us the list, but it’s the Rank 2 who made the list”, TOP explained carefully. “Rank 2 never had been an interest t companies with private profile, but why this Park Corporation is included?”, he observed. GD’s eyes turned into a tiny slits upon hearing TOP’s observation. Yeah, it’s true. Those Rank 2 never give a damn care about any company staging with private business because it would just require their time to check and analyst everything about it, and knowing how lazy the Rank 2 when it comes to that kind of job. Then why suddenly they want that said company?

 

“Let’s find out”, GD said and placed his gun to his belt before standing up, the others followed automatically.

 

 

 

It was the time for Bom to go to her company for another CEO meeting she needs to attend. She fixed her thing before excusing herself.

 

“Wait Bom, I’ll walk you outside”, Dara gaily volunteered, stopping Bom from her tracks and look at her questioningly.

 

“No need, Dara.”

 

“Oh come on. I insist”, Dara said and without saying a word, she walks beside Bom. “Joong Ki, I’ll just walk Bom”, she turned to Joong Ki. The guy nodded in reply while smiling.

 

“Let’s go, Bom”, she lilted and hopped her way towards the door. Bom just chuckled as she just let her sister on what she wants.

 

“Why do you suddenly want to send me?”, Bom asked gladly as they entered the elevator. And of course followed by the bodyguards of Dara. It’s part of her life now, actually.

 

“I don’t. It’s just my excuse so I can buy my carrot baby”, Dara absentmindedly replied. Her hands then flew over , realizing what she just blurted out. Oh-uh. She sloowwly turned her head to see Bom having her jaw dropped. Tch. She just revealed her purpose.

 

*WHACK

 

“Ouch”, Dara childishly whined while rubbing her head. Yes, Bom just whacked her.

 

“I can’t believe you use me for your carrot baby”, Bom exclaimed while glaring at Dara. She just thought a while ago that Dara is really such a sweet sister. Gaah. Sweet sister her face.

 

“Pfft. I’m the only one allowed to call them a ‘baby’.”, Dara respond and simply rolled her eyes. Okay, she doesn’t need to come clean.

 

“Watch carefully over this stubborn girl”, Bom bossed to the bodyguard who bowed respectfully at her. Dara twitched her lips and sighed. Bom seriously doesn’t need to tell her bodyguards that because they’re doing their job so professionally. Meaning, wherever she goes, they’re there, just like a dog tail. Whatever she spoke, they know, just like a microphone that’ll catch every word she’ll utter. Whoever talks to her, they’ll take a shot, just like a google who must have everything.

 

*sigh

 

The moment they reached Bom’s car, Bom spun on her heels to face her sister with a serious expression making Dara stepped back with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Keep your promise. Take care of yourself”, she reminded seriously. Dara then beamed as she raised her promise hand.

 

“Yes, Bom. I promise.”

 

Bom squinted her eyes as if she’s suspecting her before nodded in satisfaction. “Good. Better to be clear. If something bad happen to you, I’ll call your carrots ‘my baby’.”

 

“DON’T!”, Dara quickly reacted with frowning face. No, she won’t allow Bom. Carrots are her baby ONLY. Hayyss. What a childish Dara, even a simple carrot she’s making a great deal.

 

“Then KEEP YOUR PROMISE”, Bom emphasized like she was pressing every letter inside Dara’s mind. Obviously, all she wants is Dara’s safety.

 

“Arasseo, arasseo. You too”, Dara then rushed Bom inside her car because her carrot baby are waiting. Bom could only roll her eyes as she hop inside her car. She closed the door only to open it again.

 

“Be safe”, she said once again. Dara groaned and stomped her feet childishly, totally pestered at Bom. Bom chuckled uncontrollably before closing her door and waved her hands and started the engine. But then, she scrolled down her window and….

 

“BE SAFE!”, she shouted and sped off.

 

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

 

Dara glared at the speeding car until she lost a sight of it. She of course know she must have to take care, but puh-lease, no need to say it million times a day. She then stands straight upon hearing a guy’s voice calling out for her. When she turned to see who is it, she flashed a smile and waved a hand.

 

“Hi, Minhwan”, she greeted the moment Minhwan reaches for her and bowed his head in respect. The guy can’t control his giddy smile which made Dara chuckle. Aigoo, young boys nowadays.

 

“Why are you out?”, she then asked.

 

“I was looking for you at your office but you’re not there. I just need your signature here, Ms. Park”, Minhwan politely said as he presented her the paper she needs to sign. Dara then received the paper and read carefully the contents before signing.

 

“Thank you, Ms. Park”, Minhwan smiled. “Why are you here outside, by the way?”, he asked and glances at the bodyguards behind Dara who was standing like a robot while carefully looking at him as if processing to their mind chips what kind of creature he is.

 

“Oh..I-uh. I just send Bom to her car”, she reasoned out. The guy nodded understandingly before bowing and excused himself, he still have works to do. He looks at the paper first then darted his eyes on her signature before stepping inside the entrance with a smirk on his lips.

 

Dara then smiled and clapped a hand merrily before she started pacing her way to the store where she going to buy her carrots. Carrot baby, she’s on her way. Yeeeyyyy!!!

 

===

 

GD’s fist turned into balls not knowing he was already crumpling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter