CHAPTER 10 - PARK CORPORATION

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just from yesterday…

 

“We can’t use our next plan. Sandara’s bodyguard are the-“

 

“Bigbang”, the person finishes his sentence with intense eyes, smoking in full anger.

 

“Yes”

 

“How in the hell did this happened? How did those boys became her bodyguards?”

 

“I don’t have an idea. But I have learned that they are also those men who clashed into our previous attack”

 

The person clenched a fist and yelled in anger, trashing all the things on top of the table.

 

“Things are getting harder. Now that the Bigbang is on her side. this!! That Sandara Park is really getting on my nerve”, the person furiously yelled.

 

“What’s going to be your plan?”, the guy reluctantly asked, trying to look calm but inwardly he is kind of relieve that the well-known mobster are on Sandara’s side now.

 

The person stood up and walks towards a table and picked up a photo frame and stared at the photo displayed on it.

 

"We need to slow down for a while, I need to be extra careful. But be sure those Bigbang won’t sense that we are the one behind this or else, everything will turn out to nothing”, the person said in low tone while seriously staring at the photo. Then that person threw the frame on the floor allowing it to be broken. A pair of darkened eyes looked down at the shattered glasses that still keeping the photo intact.

 

“You ruined my life, Sandara. But I will destroy your life, twice”, the person grumbled. “I can’t wait to see you soon, old friend.”

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

The game is officially ON!

 

I and Kwon Jiyong with our non-ending bickering is ON!!!

.

.

.

.

Okay. Honestly, it’s only me who’s enjoying this nonsense thing for Jiyong is always being nonchalant about it, he doesn’t care at all. But to me, this is a game I MUST win.

 

The game rule is simple: ANNOY THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER.

 

Any kind of teasing form can be used as long as you can make the individual annoyed and hate you that will certainly lead  the other of planning to kill you in a very gruesome way. And how does this start, you may say? Well, I don’t know, either. All I know is that this rude guy is making me CRAZY BEYOND MADNESS.

 

I chuckled as I remembered some of the pissing moments that we’d shared. I’m even surprised he’s not yet aiming his gun and shoots me dead on the ground.

 

“I love youuuuuuu”

 

Jiyong abruptly stepped on the break making the both of us jerked forward if not with the seatbelt.

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?”, I looked at him with a frown while adjusting myself with the seatbelt.

 

“What did you say?”, Jiyong asked in monotone. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him questioningly.

 

“Huh? I said, what’s wrong with you?!”, I repeated. Jiyong tentatively glanced at me before proceeding back on his driving.

 

“Ya! Answer me!! Why did you suddenly step on the break?”, I asked but Jiyong didn’t reply. I sighed as I already knows it. Yeah, I’m always experiencing talking with the wind.

 

Exactly two minutes after….

 

“I love youuuuuuuuuu”, I sung once again making Jiyong hissed. Hearing him, I titled my head towards him and furrowed my eyebrows then looked away and continued my concert inside the car.

 

“I love you every day don’t get away take me away… I love you every-AAAAHHHHH”, I screeched when the car suddenly turned left harshly and abrupt.

 

“Ya! Can you please be careful, you reckless monster?!!!”, I grumbled to him who just gave me a tentative glance. “Aishh, I don’t know what’s wrong with you.”

 

“Your voice ”, Jiyong then suddenly said making me whipped my head to him and eyed him as if he’s the craziest person.

 

“What did you just say?”

 

“I said your voice can turn every animal deaf”, he flatly replied. My eyes turned into tiny slits before roaming my eyes inside the car looking for any available thing to smash his head with. Finding nothing, I just huffed and turned my head sideways. Hmphhhh.

 

I was busy ignoring him when he loudly cleared his throat to catch which successfully caught my attention. I turned to see him smirking before nonchalantly glances at me again. I gave him my raised brow.

 

“What?”, I asked.

 

“Get your notebook and list down my points”, he nonchalantly said which gave me surprise. Is he serious? Well, since I take this game earnestly, I made my own score book for both of us and whoever wins will of course make the deal.

 

“Who said you have points, huh?”, I bit out before taking my notebook to check our current points.

 

“The evidence can be seen on your face”, Jiyong coolly shrugged before he turned the car to the right where our building is. I twitched y lips, admitting that I am already annoyed. Yeah, it is our game but I’m always at the losing points since this rude guy miraculously can make me pissed off in just a count of three.

 

I grumpily opened my notebook and sighed upon seeing our verrrryyyyy far points between us.

 

Santokki: XXXXXXX

 

Jiyongie: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

What a score! It may look very childish to everyone but I don’t care. It is my pride and dignity that is on stake here. HUH!

 

I marked Jiyong another point while muttering incoherent words. I stared at our score book then took a glimpse at Jiyong. Seeing him concentrating on his driving, I looked at the window, pretending I’m having interest at the view but my hand was inconspicuously moving along the notebook and hurriedly scribbled an X next to my name while wearing an innocent face. Yes everyone, I’m cheating. Aigoo.

 

“I saw that”, Jiyong then monotonically said making me jerked up in surprise.

 

“Huh? The what?”, I innocently asked. Too innocent.

 

“Cheating should have a punishment. What do you think?”, he plainly said and give me a knowing glance. Oh-uh! I frantically shook my head and hastily erased it, totally shivered by his tone and looks. C’mon, the last time Jiyong gave me his so-called punishment made me almost drown by my own blood.

 

“Okay, fine. I erased it already”, I hurriedly said and kept my notebook on my bag before sighing. Better to be safe than to indirectly put myself into danger with this rude human beside me.

 

“You’re keeping this b*llsh*t seriously”, Jiyong lazily said as we entered the area of their company to park the car.

 

“Bad words!”, she shrieked.

 

“Put your finger on my mouth so I can kiss it”, he easily said and smirked at me making me choked on my saliva, remembering that time when he stole the innocence of my fingers.

 

“KWON JIYONG!”

 

He slightly chuckled that took me in surprise. Ohmyghad, he chuckled AGAIN.  I stared at him with a gaping mouth with a clasped hands as if my eyes was twinkling. He might sense my stare because he coughed and instantly put back his impassive look.

 

“Owww. Jiyong, can you please make that sound again?”, I requested with a puppy eyes. He (of course) chose to ignore me but I continuously bug him about it.

 

“Stop it”, he hissed and furiously got off the car but the stubborn me ain’t easy to give up.

 

“Jiyong, pleaseeeee!! Just one more chuckle”, I tugged on his coat and pouted while batting my eyelashes making him grimaced. I saw him opened his mouth and was about to retort something when the other cars arrived after us and the rest of the boys got out.

 

“Beautiful noona…ohhh..what’s up?”, Seungri curiously asked upon seeing me pouting at his hyung like a lost puppy. I turned my head to him and pouted even more at Seungri.

 

“This Kwon Jiyong just chu-hhmmmmmmmmm”, Jiyong suddenly covered my mouth while dragging me towards the entrance, lifting me by the waist while I was kicking my legs to free myself. I had a slight glimpse of the boys looking at us in bewilderment.

 

As soon as we reached in front of the elevator, that’s the only time he let go of me and put my feet on the ground. I immediately turned to him and glared sending him a dagger.

 

“Ya! What was that for, huh?”

 

“You are so stupid”, he flatly said and shoved his hands inside his pockets. I can’t help not to stared at him and as usual, I finds him sizzling hot, oozing with coolness and handsomeness. Ghad! Why does my annoyance ebbing away just because of his perfect ual appeal? Yep, UAL APPEAL. OMG. /*fan self./ He’s so perfect with that black suit, for crying out loud.

 

i saw Jiyong cocked his brow at me making me hurriedly looked away and focused my eyes on the elevator door. The other Bigbang boys together with Bom reached us, all with a questioningly look. Both Jiyong and I chose not to give them a gander to avoid any interrogation but looks like it is going to be impossible knowing the existence of Lee Seungri.

 

“What’s up with you two?”, Seungri and Bom asked in unison. Okay, let’s add up Bom. Jiyong lazily looked at them and shrugged while I just bit my fingernails, not sure why am Ifeeling nervous all of a sudden.

 

“Dara, are you keeping secrets from me?”, Bom whispered making me snapped at her with round eyes.

 

“No. I am not!”, I vehemently denied while shaking my head rapidly. Bom looked down at me suspiciously then to Jiyong. Once the door of the elevator opened, I hastily got inside and smiled awkwardly at all of them, trying not to look at the heart-fainting perfectness of Jiyong.

 

Oh my goodness. Why am I even thinking about it?

 

I almost fainted on the spot when Jiyong intentionally stood beside me. GAaaaaAAaahhHHh. Why do I act like a love-sick high school girl?

 

“Imagining me once again?”, he huskily whispered, only for me to hear. I didn’t respond.

 

“Hmm. So you really are, eh?”, he pressed on while smirking.

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Ignore. IGNORE.

 

“Am I hot?”

 

IGNORE! JUST IGNORE!!

 

“You’re blushing.”

 

*gasp

 

“Really? I am?”, I cupped my cheeks and tapped it thinking that I’m really blushing. Aigoo. Aigoo. This is embarrassing.

 

*chuckle

 

 All heads turned to Jiyong as all of us heard his chuckle, especially the Bigbang who almost broke their head for their strong and surprising whipping of their head partnered with their bulging eyes, round like a roller coaster. I automatically smiled in contentment hearing his happy chuckle.

 

When the elevator’s door open, Jiyong nonchalantly stepped out of the elevator without uttering any words. The people left inside the elevator was all mum before they glances at each other. It is totally the Bigbang boys who has the most shocking expression.

 

“D-do you all heard it?”, TOP trailed while blinking at the spot where Jiyong is seconds ago.

 

“I think I forgot to clean my ear this morning”, Daesung muttered while rubbing his inner ear.

 

“D-did hyung really chuckle? As in the chuckle?”, Seungri incredulously asked to no one while pointing at the elevator door  as if the word ‘chuckle’ was just first invented.

 

“Hmm. He sounds cute when he chuckled, right?”, I then cheekily said before hopping out of the elevator while singing followed by my sister.

 

I want to hear more of his chuckle. Hihi.

 

 

--Another day—

 

“You’re annoying”

 

“You’re rude”

 

“You’re a brat”

 

“You’re a jerk”, Dara glared at him while Jiyong is nonchalantly walking ahead of her.

 

“You’re a crank”

 

Dara gasped and quickly step forward in front of him. “You didn’t just call me that.”, she breathed out in disbelief.

 

Jiyong arched a brow while lazily looking at her. “I just did”, he flatly said and continued his steps. Dara immediately blocked his way and glared at him with all her might.

 

“I hate you”, she harrumphed with her oh-so messy eyebrows.

 

“Awww. Thank you. I feel the same way”, he rolled his eyes and placed his hand over her shoulder to technically shoved her out of the way. Dara growled and stomped her feet childishly. This rude boy! No one can ever make her this annoyed but only him.

 

With his hands shoved inside his pocket, he coolly turned around to face her and flashed a mischievous smirk. Dara furrowed her eyebrows and eyed him questioningly but then she step backward with a disbelieving eyes. That smirk, it only means one thing. Ohcrap!

 

“Points for me”, Jiyong nonchalantly said and scoffed at the look of her face before turning around, leaving her burning in annoyance.

 

Dara blinked then scrunched her face as if a smoke was about to blow out from her nose. She glared once again at his back while noting to herself not to be affected again by the word ‘crank’ because she will damn lose again.

 

“GRRRRRRR”

 

Not far from them, (actually just behind them) were two people who’s in the verge on breaking their own bones, summing up all their inside power not to javeline throw the person they personally hate in this world. Yes, TOP and Bom are trying hard not to cast a look on each other for they know a single glance will signify the start of the World War 3.

 

“Why do I need to be in the same proximity with this disgusting girl?”, TOP hissed to himself, not minding if all the people will hear his words. Bom shut her eyes firmly trying her best not to attack the man with her claws.

 

“Youngbae”, Bom called out Taeyang who was just walking beside her. Taeyang turned his head to her with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why Bom suddenly called her.

 

“Yes?”

 

She heaved deeply first before opening her eyes. “Can you please give the monster beside you a one strong punch in the face?”, she eagerly said without looking at him. Taeyang blinked at her as if pondering if he really hearing Bom right.

 

“A strong punch that will leave him unconscious forever”, she added with her gritted teeth. Seriously, every running second is killing her for all the positive energy inside her are vanishing by just the mere presence of the monster with a weird name TOP.

 

“Excuse me?”, Taeyang unsurely asked. Is she really asking him to punch his hyung? He mean, THE T.O.P of Bigbang?

 

“I’m itching to do it but I don’t want to blur my eyes by the glimpse of him”, Bom stated seriously.

 

“Sorry, I can’t do that”, he gingerly said and he automatically stepped away when Bom snapped at him with an angry face as if she can tear his head off.

 

“Are you going to do it or you want me to grip on your neck?”, Bom sharply said

 

“But I-“

 

“Forget it. Daesung, you do it”, she turned to Daesung and the latter frantically shook his head and ran away towards Dara where it is safe. Bom sharply looked at the running Daesung before breathing out heavily. Then she slowly turned her head to the last guy, Seungri. The maknae widen his eyes when he saw Bom eyeing him. Oh no.no.no.

 

“N-noona, I can’t do that. I-I love my hyung”, Seungri abruptly said while moving to TOP to hide behind him.

 

“What the… Love?”, Bom raised an eyebrow and control her eyes not to move it and catch a glimpse of the monster.

 

“Yes, noona. I love hyung. I’ll marry him someday to prove you that”, Seungri respond and clung his arm to TOP like a koala. TOP scowled at Seungri and shrugged him off. Marry his face. This Seungri is not helping at all!

 

“Get off me, rat”, he scowled and his eyes accidentally take gander at Bom and at the same time Bom unconsciously had a glimpse of him.

 

It was like a zap of electricity escaped their eyes the moment they had an eye contact, feeling like the cloud above is getting dark. Eye to eye. Stare to stare. Glare to glare.

  

As if the trigger has been pulled, TOP balled his fist while looking directly into her eyes, full of disgust while Bom curled and ready her claws in case of the sudden attack. So this is war!

 

The alien war will start NO-

 

“Don’t you even think about it.”, all heads then turned seeing Dara standing in the center of them with her arms crossed against her chest while giving the two a warning look. Looks like it is her forever role to be an intervener.

 

“It’s your lucky day, dirty woman. Thank your sister later”, TOP gritted darkly at Bom before stepping back, distancing himself from her. She just heaved a sigh to calm herself and faced Dara to clung her arms with her.

 

“Don’t leave me again with that monster”, Bom said.

 

“I thought you already learned how to tolerate his presence”, Dara chuckled.

 

“I thought the same thing too”

 

The two girls are now walking ahead of the boys but Bom’s sharp eyes didn’t escape the stare Jiyong giving to Dara.

 

“Dara”, Bom cheekily called her out while plastering her knowing grin.

 

“Yes?”

 

“How are you liking the presence of your crush?”, she asked straightforwardly.

 

“Huh??”

 

“Jiyong!”

 

“WHAT??”, Dara instantly shrieked and looked at her sister in disbelief.

 

“Okay. Okay. I’m just asking”, Bom removed her hands at Dara’s shoulder before eyeing her. “I just thought about it since you know, the both of you seems to have a close bonding compare to other boys”, Bom frankly said with an easy voice.

 

“Bom, there you go again with your assuming conclusion. I and Jiyong is just a mere ahh..”, she trailed and thought of a proper term since she can tell he’s her friend since they aren’t. “We are..we’re just like you and TOP”

 

“Don’t mention me in the same sentence with that monster”, Bom snapped. “And there is nothing in us. We and HIM is synonyms of HATRED. You heard that? We hate each other”, yep, Bom totally lost it. Dara wants to laugh at her sister but she can’t find a way since her sister looks like she was close on flipping out.

 

“So don’t assume too that I have a crush on Jiyong. He is just my…ahh..the person who ride along with my craziness. So, yeah. Like that”, Dara babbled, not knowing what to really countered. What is Jiyong to her, by the way? Bodyguard and…?

 

“Alright”

 

They were all now heading towards the entrance of their office when Minhwan suddenly materialized in front of Dara and greeted her with his usual cheeky smile before handing her a bar of chocolate.

 

“Thank you, Minhwan”, Dara smiled at her.

 

“Anything for you, Ms. Park”, he shyly said before looking at the boys for a moment who are just behind Dara. He then bowed his head to excuse himself, making sure not to cross the line where the Bigbang are. Seriously, it looks like the evil aura around those boys are just normal and permanent.

 

“Is Minhwan courting you?”, Bom offhandedly asked Dara while they are waiting for the elevator to open. Dara giggled while shaking her head. Every man she’ll see will be automatically partnered with Dara. Aigoo.

 

“Nope. He’s just a dongsaeng to me”, Dara replied and looked admiringly at the chocolates Minhwan gave her, failing to hear the relieving sighs from the Bigbang.

 

Before the elevator opened, Dara’s phone beeped indicating she received a message. She took out her phone and let Bom to stepped inside the elevator first, she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw it was a MMS from an unknown number. Her face instantly paled and her eyes widen when she opened the message. She gasped in a long breath while gripping at her phone tightly. What’s inside the message was a picture of her, of them, her with Bom bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter