I'M BACK!!! BUT FIRST, QUESTION TO MY READERS

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. :)

 

I'm going post the new chapter soon but before I do that, I just need to know if my readers are still active here in AFF?

I'm thinking of posting my other stories to other platform but I'm still skeptical about it.

Of course, I am grateful to my readers for having so much patient with me. I'm going to post the new chapter (before Friday comes), I just need your answer so that I would know what would be my next step.

 

Please comment "ME" if you are still using AFF and active here.

Also, what other platform could you recommend so that I could share my stories and spread the Daragon love? Hahaha.

 

Thank you for your response. I so missed you all. :)

 

 

 

A QUICK TEASER FOR YOU!

 

"Kiss him, then", the man blurted out making Dara stared at him, stupified, as though the man in front of her just appear from a thin air.

 

"You heard the old man. Now, kiss me", Jiyong nonchalantly said before leaning down making the girl scoot away from him in shock.

 

WHAT IN THE WORLD??

 

When does eating became this complicated?!

 

"I'll give you ten seconds or else you'll pay diffferently, especially you, young lady", the man continued to remarked while eyeing Dara mysteriously making the girl squirmed nervously.

 

"B-but-"

 

"Just kiss me", Jiyong cut her words off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter