CHAPTER 9 - TEASE ME NOT

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

 

GUN SHOTSSS!!!

 

BLOODSSS!!!!

 

I jerked up with a gasp, and then I was panting with sweats all over my face. I frantically opened the drawers of my side table and picked the bottle of my medicine, hurriedly getting one tablet and took it with my shaking hands. I clutched the fabric covering my chest and slowly observed the medicine while trying to calm myself. It hurts!

 

After, I ran my fingers through my hair and held my head with closed eyes.

 

‘Bad Dreams’

 

I laid back down at the bed and hugged one of the pillows tightly while trying to calm myself. A very bad dream. It’s been a long time since the last time I ever had that kind of bad dream. I heaved a heavy sigh before slowly getting up in a sit again and massaged my temple.

 

“Please, no more like this”, I whispered to myself, a tear was forming on my eyes but I immediately blink my eyes to clear it and straightened up.

 

“Aishhh. Next time I won’t starve myself again”, I thoughtfully murmured. I then looked at the digital clock beside the bed and read the time; it was 5:00am. I still have two hours of sleep before my usual waking time but I guess I can’t go back to my sleep after that bad dream.

 

I then roamed my eyes around my room. I’m alone and forlorn, the things I hated whenever I’m on this state. I need to do something to shoo away my bad thoughts but I can’t think of anything to do to kill the hour before 7:00. Hmmm...a talk, probably?

 

I got off the bed and walked towards the intercom, I pressed a connection button to Bom’s then a beep heard. “Bom, are you sleeping?”

 

-

-

-

Yeah, great! She won’t answer if she’s indeed SLEEPING, right? Wrong question. /*rolled eyes/ I then called next her father and with a beep…

 

“Appa?”, I called out in the machine. But no one answered, probably still sleeping. Gaaahh. Who would be awake in that early hour, but only me? Stupid dream! Now, what should I do? Bahhhh. As I was about to go back on my bed, I suddenly remembered about the boys.

 

Yes, right! I almost forgot about them. They are five of them so maybe even one is already awake?! I pressed a connection button to their room and after hearing the beep, I speaks in low tone.

 

“Ahm…is someone already awake?”, I trailed and like the last time, no one answered. What do I expect at five o’clock in the morning?

 

*sigh

 

“Okay, sleep well”, I said and end the beep.

 

ALONE.

 

Left with nothing to do, I just took my so EARLY bath for I know that whatever I tried to do to go back to sleep it is very impossible now. After taking my bath, I chose first to wear my usual get up instead of an office outfit because it’s freaking early for that.

 

I decided to go down out of my room. When I opened the door of her room, the silence of the house welcomed me. Their big mansion never felt this awful silent before. I descended the stairs and headed towards the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. Looks like it’s only the mug I’ll have companion with.

 

*sigh!

 

I stirred her cup while humming to cover the silence surrounding. Then suddenly, when I was about to turn around I heard footsteps from a distance making me froze and my body went alarmed. Omo, who could that be? All I know is I’m the only one awake.

 

I didn’t dare to move nor turn around to look who it is but I was quite nervous thinking what if that is a culprit, captor, killer or something. Ohmyghad!!! I was almost shaking in fear as if I’m experiencing an earthquake. While my mind still busy panicking, I jerked up in fear when I felt a close presence from behind.

 

“What are you wearing? It’s cold!”, OMO, OMO, OMO! I moved my body left and right out of panic without knowing what to do upon hearing someone talked. What to do? I was already moving in panic when a hand then grabbed my shoulders to make me stop moving crazily.

 

“Please, don’t”, I cried with closed eyes while gripping tightly at my mug.

 


“You’re crazy”, I snapped my eyes open when I finally recognized that voice. I immediately turned around to see Jiyong stupidly looking at me with his noncommittal eyes. I smiled and chuckled awkwardly as I realized that I just acted stupid again.

 

“You scared me”, I grumbled in low tone trying to sound angry but failed because I am now feeling embarrassed. Jiyong raised a brow at me and I just looked down at my mug while chewing with my lips. “Sorry”, I mumbled absentmindedly.

 

I saw Jiyong rolled his eyes when I looked up and switched his way towards the coffee maker just close behind me. I slapped myself but only to wince on it. Argh, why did I even thought of there’s a bad criminals in the house? Our house is perfectly safe that even an ant will need an access just to enter the place. ‘Stupid mind’

 

I then quickly walked towards the round table and settled myself with my hot chocolate, acting so normal as if I’m not surprised seeing Jiyong. I placed down the mug and stared at it for a moment before stealing glimpse at Jiyong who was just few meters away in front of me. Since his back was facing me, I took the chance to freely watch Jiyong’s movement while doing something.

 

Hayyss. What a handsome lad.

 

I took a sip first of my hot chocolate and I can’t help but to hum in satisfaction. Hihihi. Chocolate! I composed myself first before clearing my throat to speak.

 

“Ahm..why are you awake?”, I casually asked before sipping again.

 

“Do you expect me to sleep all my life?”, Jiyong flatly returned without looking at me. My jaw dropped upon hearing his answer. Wow, what a great man to welcome my morning. <- sarcastic overload.

 

“Oh. Good Morning to you, Dara”, I sarcastically said but Jiyong was unaffected as he just continued on whatever he is doing. I chose to ignore his attitude for I already knows that a rude guy chooses no time for being a jerk. I was twitching my lips before drinking my chocolate. Well, this rude guy could be a company for a while and at least I’m not alone right now. It’s just too bad I got him alone with me.

 

“What are you doing?”, I asked but the guy didn’t reply.

 

*sigh

 

“Did you get a nice sleep?”, I asked again but still, I got no reply from him. Am Italking to a wind?

 

“Do you want some hot chocolate?”

 

“Are you deaf?”, I said while frowning. I uncontrollably rolled my eyes before giving his back a simple glare. Do I need to shout or asked him a hundreds of question before he would open his mouth? Grr.

 

“Have you lost your tongue?”, I tried to talk informally to him but it didn’t even work. The guy is completely ignoring me. Okay, this would be one last try and if it’s still didn’t work; I will gave up and hands down to Jiyong for being the most ‘Annoying Man’ ever.

 

“Are you gay?”

 

It was a jackpot!! Jiyong finally snapped at me while glaring, I want to smile for successfully getting his attention.

 

“WHAT? HELL NO! I HAVE A PENI$ AND I USE IT PROPERLY”

 

I have to hit my chest with my fist to catch up my breath after I choked with my own saliva upon hearing him. I incredulously looked and glared at Jiyong who was now raising his brow at me.

 

“Can you at least slowdown with your mouth?”, I bluntly said for the first time. Ghad, in what material is his mouth made from?

 

“What? I’m just answering you with the truth”, Jiyong nonchalantly said.

 

“At least with a proper sentence. Duhh”

 

“It’s proper”, Jiyong answered uncaring.

 

“Proper? Saying the word...the word pe- ‘human organ”, I trailed to her unsure word. Not wanting to pronounce the name of the male .

 

HUMAN ORGAN?

 

“What? Peni$?”

 

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

MY EARS… my ears just turned into different light colors that I thought it was about to bleed after hearing that AGAIN. My innocent ears are not as innocent as before. Just like my hands that’s already tainted because of this guy. SAME GUY! Grrrr. This Jiyong will definitely the loss of my dignity and everything.

 

“Stop it”, I snarled. This guy’s tongue should be baptize, it’s so sinful. I just focused my attention back at my mug of chocolate because I think if he will open his mouth once again, I will automatically pull out my ears and throw it elsewhere.

 

“What are you doing, by the way?”, I then asked after noticing that Jiyong is taking a long time standing there, curious on what is he doing. He ignored me and just picked up a random small jar and began making his coffee. I twitched my lips once again when she got no reply from him, this guy seems to have a limited words in a morning.

 

The silence is really deafening me.

 

“By the way, thanks for the food last night”, I then sincerely said with my soft voice, remembering what he did last night which is quite unbelievable on his kind. I waited for his reply but nothing came. /*sighs/ somebody lecture Jiyong on how to use a mouth.

 

 

*silence

 

I was busy rubbing my thumb on my mug to feel the heat of the drink when I felt Jiyong walked away out of the kitchen.

 

“Jiyong”, I tried to called out but he already left the place. “Aishh..”

 

Talk, just a simple talk to kill my time but Jiyong is being useless. Grr. It should be Seungri to wake up early than him. Left alone again, I sighed and..and…

 

OTTEOKAE? I have nothing to do.

 

Taking just a sip on I mug, I played with my hair while moving my toes. I looked at the near clock on the wall and read its time: 6:00. One hour to go and I’m not alone anymore. I slowly rest my head on the table, pressing my right cheek on the glass surface then began humming to cover the silence. Then I felt something been draped on my shoulder quite carelessly that made me sat up. I blinked at the little blanket that was now on my shoulder before looking up to see Jiyong looking at me with his usual noncommittal self.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“You should start casting off your damn clothes”, Jiyong flatly said making me furrowed my eyebrows.

 

“What?”

 

“Your clothes are even useless”

 

“I can’t understand you”, I told him but instead of answering me, he just stood there impassively while staring directly on my eyes. For some unknown reason, I suddenly felt uneasy by his stare that I immediately looked away and heaved a calming sigh. Why is hestaring at me as if he’s thinking of a plan to kill me?

 

I chewed at my lips for a second before tentatively looked at him. “What?”

 

“How’s your bruise?”, he asked out of the blue making me furrowed my eyebrows questioningly. This guy’s mouth is in total random.

 

“What bruise?”

 

He strode towards me before slowly grabbing my arms to check on the bruise he’s talking about. The thing that I could only do is to blink and BLINK. What’s up with this guy? I was about to open my mouth to ask him something when he unceremoniously let go of my hand before sitting nonchalantly at the chair opposite to me, still wearing his impassive look on his face.

 

WHAT THE?

 

“What?”, I uncontrollably raised my brow, my hot chocolate is already forgotten as I looked stupidly at the guy in front of me. Is he scanning my inner soul?

 

“Ya, Jiyong!”

 

“What?”, he asked innocently.

 

“What what?”, I frowned. “You’ve been staring at me”, I exclaimed.

 

“Then what to you want me to do with my eyes? Chew it?”, he sarcastically replied with a nonchalant voice making me grimaced. That’s so eeewww.

 

“You’re staring at me”, I repeated while giving him a single glare. But this guy never looks away as he continued to lock his gaze on me. I am starting to feel uneasy and irritated at the same time, his stare can actually bore a hole to my skull. I involuntarily adjusted the little blanket on my shoulder.

 

“So?”, What so?

 

“Staring is rude”

 

“Yeah. You declared me as that, aren’t you?”, he nonchalantly told her. I thought for a second before sticking my tongue out at him.

 

“You really don’t have plans to take your gaze out of me?”, I then asked without looking at him as I slowly sip at my hot chocolate and as usual, Jiyong didn’t respond. I think Jiyong had some problem with differentiating between question and not, because he’ll talk on the things that doesn’t need an answer.

 

“Aigoo. Feels like nobody is with me”, I prattled before finishing my hot chocolate. I then blinked with my furrowed eyebrows as I remembered the little blanket draping on my shoulder and a tiny smile curved my lips. My mind started to plan on making some crazy antics again towards this insufferable guy in front of me.

 

I slowly took off the little blanket and as I expected, Jiyong straightened up on his seat with a frowning face. Hohoho!!! I was biting her inner cheeks to control my lips from forming a smile but it’s proving to be a big challenge, I not yet starting with my plan but it’s already working. HOOOO. I’m a genius!

 

Continuing on my plan, I put down the blanket at the table while wearing a VERY straight face. After putting down the blanket, I suddenly, SUDDENLY gasped (not to mention loud) and started rubbing my arms frantically as if I just realized it’s cold like the coldness will turn me frozen in no time.

 

I heard him hissed and he abruptly stood up, took the blanket and put it back on my shoulder. “It’s cold!”, he sternly said when I tried to shrugged off the thing.

 

“No, I’m fine”, I softly said while shaking my head, completely working on my drama. Jiyong put the thing back to me but I keep on removing it and I think he’s starting to get irritated.

 

“Damn it, Park. You are wearing a damn sleeveless clothe and it’s damn cold. If you don’t take this damn blanket, I’m going to damn dress you by myself”, he growled as he harshly insist on draping the little blanket on me.

 

I blinked at him seeing his reaction. I momentarily forgot the real reason why I’m doing this when I just thought that I somehow saw worry crossed on his eyes. But that is impossible, right? i mean, he’s a hot rude guy who do nothing but to uncared and tease me. Shaking that thought off, i cleared my throat and just realized Jiyong was now holding my shoulder firm while glaring at me in warning. Whoa, it’s kinda scary.

 

“Jiyong”, I mumbled and gently shrugged off his hand but Jiyong misunderstood her action.

 

“Don’t be so stubborn, Park!”, he growled making me flinched at his loud voice. Looks like it’s getting out of the plan now.

 

“Jiyong, no. I was just re-“

 

“If you don’t want this on you, then go upstairs and change your fcking clothes”, Jiyong firmly cut off my words, totally glaring at me impatiently.

 

“I-I..Okay.”, I whispered, not knowing what to say anymore. I nodded my head before securing my arms in the blanket. Original plan failed. Actually, the real thing I want to do is to use that situation to taunt him and asked him for just a simple talk because I just hate the silence looks like Jiyong just overreacted or….really got mad.

 

“Jiyong, I’m just-“, should I tell him? He would just get annoyed for sure. “I’m just..”

 

He was slowly removing his hands after I heard him sighed.

 

“All I want is someone to talk to, Jiyong. If not a talk, then someone who’ll listen to me so I won’t feel alone”, I said in low tone while looking down and began fidgeting with my finger. I feel like a puppy being scolded by my master.

 

“What?”

 

“You see, I’m just trying to call your attention but you already got totally mad at me”, I explained. “Can I have a talk at you for even awhile?”, I then asked in a humble way. He blinked at me before unwillingly taking his sit again, expertly changing his face expression as he was now looking at me with his noncommittal face. I instantly flashed a smile upon seeing him took his seat. Though he doesn’t say anything, keeping his presence is just the same on answering a ‘yes’. Right? RIGHT?!!

 

And by that, I began machine-gunning him with my random stories coupled by my hands gesture like a mime. I was lively talking as if abusing my ability to speak. Time to time, I will see Jiyong rolling his eyes at me but I could care less. I’m also glad that he is not deciding to plaster my mouth with a mighty bond just to shut me up.

 

“Oh, did I forgot to mention that I actually had a bad dream that’s why I woke up early?”, I continued to blabber. I almost think that he is already sleeping if not for his eyes looking at me boringly.

 

“So how about you? What time did you woke up?”, I then asked him making him blinked at me in surprise. I chuckled upon seeing his reaction.

 

“I don’t know”, he flatly replied, face was impassive. I smiled widely upon hearing his reply, he REPLIED. It’s like a surprise present for me. Kekekeke.

 

“Bored?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Find it hard to adjust to a new place?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“Jiyoooooooooooooooonnnnnngg”, I whined like a child as I can’t no longer take to hear that three words again.

 

“Hmmm?”, he uninterestedly replied.

 

“Be less rude to me for at least now, okay?”, I demanded and expectantly looked at him only to twitched my lips when I saw him his brow. Aishh. “Okay, I’ll just open an interesting topic”, I said then looked up and tapped my chin in thought, thinking of a better topic so this guy will cooperate even just a single minute.

 

*LIGHTBULBBB

 

“Aha!”, I exclaimed excitedly before grinning teasingly at him. “Do you still remember your letter?”, I asked in playful tone while wiggling my eyebrows.

 

“What letter?”, he lazily asked.

 

“Playing innocent, huh?”, I teased followed by my chuckle. “Where are you that time, by the way?”

 

“I don’t know”, That word again. Arghhh.

 

“Can you give me another sentence?”, I sarcastically rolled her eyes. One more of that word and I will seriously call for Batman’s help.

 

“I don’t know..what you are saying.”, Jiyong flatly said making me furrowed my eyebrows and then chuckled lightly.

 

“Should I give you a hint for you to remember?”, I teasingly asked and he just lazily look at me. There is no slight of interest at his noncommittal face.

 

“According to Daesung, a guy with the name Jiyong wants to date ME while according to Youngbae, he said that guy wants me to be his GIRLFRIEND”, I eagerly explained before looking at him teasingly. “What is that all about?”, I added playfully. I just love to .

 

“Date or Girlfriend? Uhhmmmm?!”, I continued with my play as I looked up pretending I’m contemplating over the two. I looked back at him and I was happy to see his face is starting to change. HAHAHA!! I was about to claim the victory when I saw him slowly and ily smirking while looking straightly at me.

 

*GASP That smirk, that poisonous smirk of his. Gaahhhhhh. That is a bad sign.

 

“Yes, Park. You choose. Be my date or be my girlfriend?”, he then asked huskily while slowly leaning forward before resting his arm at the round table, he was smirking MORE teasingly at me. This is unexpected!!!

 

I swallowed my own saliva as I can’t take the sight of his hotness. What?? NO!! This is my play so I better finished this with me as the winner.

 

“Well, actually… I am thinking if I know this guy in the first place”, I stated as if the person I’m talking about is not him and this made Jiyong looked at me in amusement.

 

“I know that guy”, he nonchalantly said.

 

“Oh really?”, I exclaimed exaggeratedly. (This is going to be interesting.)

 

“Yep”, he said, popping the ‘p’ sound before nonchalantly leaning back to his chair and crossed his arms. The smirk on his face is like forever plastered as he eyed me. “He is the hot and handsome guy who’d been touched at his tummy, lips, and hmm by the lucky hands of a certain girl named San-da-ra.”

 

*GASP AIR

 

*GASP DUST

 

*GASP UNIVERSE OXYGEN

 

I had my eyes rounded and my mouth totally agape while looking mortified at the unbelievable creature in front of me. Sweats are starting to form on my forehead despite the coldness of the morning.

 

“That guy is the only guy who can make that Sandara wishes for her death and the only guy who can make her look like that.”, he continued and points at my shocked face. I saw Jiyong leaning forward again before propping his one elbow, and the next thing happened….

 

 

THE END!

 

 

The end of my happy and bubbly life. Jiyong held my chin in between his two fingers and push it up to close WHILE biting his lips. OMO!!! This is too much to handle with my soul!

 

“No need to gape at me, I know I’m handsome”, he arrogantly said “You look stupid with your mouth open”, he added. I could just blink while thinking if I’m still existing and alive after what this guy just said. I wonder what those lips taste like.

 

WHAT???!!!!! Where is that thought came from? CALM DOWN!!!

 

“So, are you done choosing between being just my date or girlfriend?”, he huskily asked making me leaned backward in surprise. No, kiss him!

 

ARRGGHHH

 

I should say something; I shouldn’t allow this guy win over me by just his blunt words. I gathered all of my power to compose myself and act unaffected (though I know my face is painted with shock). I still acted normally and turned back his smirk.

 

“I think I don’t have to choose”

 

“And why?”

 

“Because I rejected it”, I asserted nonchalantly before lightly swatting his finger off my chin.

 

“Having Jiyong is an opportunity”, he teased before sitting back properly at his seat. I uncontrollably rolled my eyes. Opportunity? Pfffft. That’s is a lie. No one will ever last being with this rude guy. And besides, I already have him…as a BODYGUARD. Stamp it!

 

“Being a bodyguard is different, Park”, Jiyong then nonchalantly said as if reading my mind making me snapped at him in surprise.

 

“Well..I still won’t choose”, I returned calmly.

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Yeah. Beacause..because you are not my type”, I easily said and held my chin up only to be surprised when I saw him chuckled. Chuckled, everyone. Chuckled!!!!!!!!

 

It’s my very first time hearing his sound like that for I all thought that this man doesn’t know any emotion besides being impassive and blank. I smiled and was about to cheer that chuckle when..

 

“You’re not my style either. I’m not a fan of flat-chested girl.”

 

*shuttered into million pieces

 

That’s it!! I can already imagine my soul leaving me. I’m dead and I will never want to be alive again if this rude guy is still existing on earth. How can he be that casual about that, how many times did he already blurted out such a word in front of me. It’s just..just humiliating. But instead of getting mad and screech at him, I posture herself more confine and looked at him with defying eyes. Not all the time, he can caught me off guard.

 

“I may be a fl-flat-chested girl but I can-can..”, Gahh. I can’t do it. I’m almost choking those words, I’m not use to being informal.

 

“You can?”, Jiyong raised his eyebrow while smirking.

 

“I can..I can..”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

I sighed and lowered her head. I just can’t.

 

“Nothing”, I shook her head dejectedly before sighing making Jiyong’s smirk wiped away.

 

“You started this teasing”, he flatly said, now looking at me with deadpan eyes.

 

“Yeah. But you are so vulgar”, I said in a whisper.

 

“Hey”, he called out in monotone. I involuntarily looked up to see him looking at me intently making me instantly gulped without a real reason. Waiting for his words, I raised my eyebrows questioningly but the guy didn’t open his mouth once again. Now, he’s back again on being impassive. Hayss. Earth, why do you have to be like this?

 

“Why are you really staring at me?”, I grumbled and pouted. “Do I have a dirt on my face?”, I wiped my face with my right hand while firmly looking at him. And to my surprise, Jiyong suddenly stood on his seat and strode towards me before gripping my right hand. All I could do is blinked in curiosity.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“Do you hate me?”, he asked in monotone.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do you hate me?”, he repeated. Why is he suddenly asking me this?

 

“Well..I hate how you tease me but I can’t tell I really hate you”, I replied in honesty as I can’t find a best answer for his question. “Why?”

 

“You should hate me”, he flatly said before letting go of my hand. Huh??

 

“Are you bipolar or something?”, I blurted out mindlessly making him snapped at me with messy eyebrows. “I mean, I really can’t understand you. You’re acting..acting.. /search mind for the best example/ like a mushroom.”

 

LIKE A MUSHROOM? What the hell is that?

 

I saw Jiyong shoot up his brow at him. I mentally slap myself and hurriedly spoke up to rephrase my sentence.

 

“What I mean is, you’re emotions always changing time to time. So just like a mushroom, popping out then gone, pop and gone. You see…” I tried to explain.

 

“Earlier while, you called me a gay, now a mushroom. What’s next?”, Jiyong scowled making me clamped my mouth. OhGhad.

 

“I-just..Aishh. Forget it. As if all of them are true”, I defendedly said and looked away to avoid his glare. But later on, I can’t help but to grin as my crazy mind can’t help on creating more antics. “Don’t tell me you really like calling you by that”, I TEASED as I looked at him while wiggling my eyebrows maniacally. Oh no, what’s happening to me?

 

“Gay?”, I chuckled. But still, kinda hoping Jiyong won’t blurt out the ‘P’ word and if that happen, I am ready to run away.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Aha. Hahaha”, I laughed a little once again before standing up and was about to walk away directly to the kitchen when Jiyong grabbed my wrist before yanking me strongly, and my back felt the cold surface of the table. I could only gasped in surprised seeing Jiyong started hovering above my upper body while holding my wrist firmly.

 

“Jiyong!”, I tried to wiggle free but the guy is no match for my strength. OMG, what have I done to myself?

 

“Who are you calling a gay?”, he huskily asked close above my face with gritted teeth making me uncontrollably close my eyes. I can feel his hot breath and damn..I could just choose to be like this forever. HUUUUHH??? Ahhhhhhhh. NO! That’s a NOO!

 

“No one. Let me go!”, I screeched and struggled more but to only gasp loudly when Jiyong trapped my lower body in between his legs, successfully giving me hard time to move.

 

“JIYONG!”

 

“You’re calling me a gay a while ago”, he smirked and purposely pressing his legs together with ym thigh still in between.

 

“That’s because I want a revenge for your bluntly teasing”, I bit out and shook my head left and right as if it would be a help to free myself. Ghad, this guy is so strong and he smells candy. Waaaaahhhh. My mind is not helping me to think straight!

 

“You smells like hot chocolate”, he whispered and bit his lips. And I just died. Mammaaaaaaaa.

 

“Jiyoooooonnngggg”, I whined like a child and still struggling free but no avail.

 

“Do you think I am a gay?”

 

“Ahh..”, No. Better answer no!

 

“YES!”

 

Oppps.

 

My eyes widen more like a saucer as I realized what I just said. DAMMIT! I supposed to be saying ‘No’. Pray, start praying, Dara.

 

“You think so?”, he squinted his eyes and slowly let go one of my wrist before rubbing his lips with the pad of his thumb. I almost lost an amount of saliva as I continued to swallow hard while looking at his face, not to mention, too close.

 

“JiyyyyoooOOOnngg!”

 

“Hmm?”, he smirked. He then began leaning his face forward while staring straight at my eyes. I just close my eyes as my body felt weak already because of the strength of this guy hovering above me. This is it, this is really is it. My f-

 

*GASSPPPSSS

 

It’s not from me. Not from Jiyong. Then…

 

“WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO ARE DOING?”, my eyes snapped open and abruptly tried my best to free myself but Jiyong is not cooperating.

 

“Jiyong!”, I screeched and move my body in force. Finally, Jiyong got off me and free me body that’s been trap in between his leg before looking at me now with his stoic face. Argh.

 

Getting up quickly, I fixed my clothes and give Jiyong my most life-threatening glare before turning around to see my sister having wide open while looking at us in astonishment. Oh, crap!

 

“G-good mor-“

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?”, Bom shouted making me jumped in surprise. Ohno, what to do?

 

“B-bommie, it’s not what you think. It’s just..”, I can’t help but to stammered as I can’t think of a good alibi.

 

“W-where just..” come on, brain!

 

“I’m just teaching her basic skills how to save herself into trouble”, Jiyong butted in as he nonchalantly look at Bom. What?

 

“Huh?”, Bom blinked.

 

“I’m teaching Dara basic defensive skills”, he explained calmly before glancing at me, flashing me his smirk. I want to rip that smirk off his face. Tch.

 

I saw Bom eyed us suspiciously before slowly stepping towards me. “Is that true, Dara?”

 

“Ha? Uhh. Yes. Y-yes, it’s true. What else should we be doing?”, I forced a smile and awkwardly chuckled. I saw Jiyong rolling his eyes at my stutters. It’s your fault you insufferable rude boy.

 

“Then why are you two in that position, hmm?”, Bom asked them while pointing at the round table. I bit my lips and started fidgeting with my fingers. I’m not good at lying so may the angels help me.

 

“Ahh..it’s uhh..”, I moved my eyes here and there while thinking of a words to say in order to save my life. I inconspicuously kicked Jiyong’s foot sending him a message of help.

 

Come on, Jiyong. This is the time to use your mind. Lie!

 

“Why are you kicking my foot?”, Jiyong asked casually while tilting his head to me making Bom raised an eyebrow as she look down at our feet. I mentally ran my palm in my face in frustration. I glared at Jiyong and eyed him with the Save-us-in-this-situation-before-I-can-fry-your- look. Jiyong just smirk at me. GRRRRR!!

 

“Is there any new tactics how to talk? Care to share?”, Bom then cockily said as she crossed her arm against her chest while eyeing me meaningfully.

 

“You are still not answering my question”, she added, now toning with her Bominator voice making me snapped in fright.

 

“Bommie, it’s not what you think. We’re just..”

 

“I’m teaching her lesson six”, Jiyong butted in again.

 

“Lesson six?”

 

He nodded nonchalantly. “How to escape from a ”, he tactlessly said making me whipped my head in awe while Bom look at him in disbelief. What the hell?

 

“What is it?”, Bom breathed out before slowly yanking me beside her for safety.

 

“She should know how to even protect her own self. As a bodyguard, I need to teach her some techniques”, he lazily explained before looking at me. “Right, Park?”

 

I blinked twice before his word process into my mind. “Ah. Yeah-yeah. Yes. Yeah”, I rapidly nodded my head. I saw Bom squinted her eyes, looking at me very suspiciously.

 

“Early in the morning?”

 

“Yeah. It’s a good time to do that, it can also be an exercise”, I frantically said while secretly praying for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter