CHAPTER 13 - JIYONG'S PLAN

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARGGHH!! Your breathe stinks”

 

TOP yanked furiously the man who were pinning Seungri against the wall and threw him across but at the same time, he raised his fist to punch the approaching guy behind him straight at the face.

 

“Damn that big bird, he doesn’t pick someone with his own size”, Seungri complained while cracking his neck.

 

“You need to build more body, young boy”, TOP playfully mocked before getting back into the ramble they were on.

 

There were just inside an abandoned building that was assigned to the Rank 1 for a checking purposes when they were suddenly blocked by some amateur gangsters.

 

“Boss, can we just shoot them?”, Taeyang asked while he’s trying to dodge the punches being thrown at him.

 

“That’s too messy”, GD simply answered as he kneed a guy and elbowed his back head.

 

“What are we planning to do tomorrow? Are we going back here?”, Seungri asked as pulled the hooligan by his hair. “Hey, grey doesn’t you”, he childishly mumbled before banging his face at his knee.

 

“I’m going out,” GD informed making all of them snapped at him. “with Sandara”

 

Despite their battle, the four boys started whistling merrily while their opponent already pissed as they felt insulted because these guys are not even paying any attention at them.

 

“REALLY?! IS IT A DATE?”

 

“No. I’m just going to show her what really I am”, GD boringly said as he ducked to avoid the kick of the guy in front of him. He spun on his heels before stepping out a bit to give his opponent a straight box kick on his face making him stumbled, unconscious.

 

“Don’t you think that’s too early? She might have a heart attack once he found out we are not some ordinary bodyguards as we claimed we are”, TOP asked suggestively.

 

“We should be there if in case that happens”, Seungri sneered while still fighting. Yep, they’re only using their basic skills since they doesn’t even need their inner power to defeat this lumpy hooligans.

 

“No need to follow me”, GD nonchalantly said.

 

“Oh boss, c’mon! You know we can’t obey you on that matter” TOP reminded as she dust off his hands after finishing his boring fights. “Don’t worry we will keep ourselves invisible to Dara’s magnificent eyes”, he added and laughed seeing GD giving him a death glare.

 

“Aaaaaaahhhh.”, one of the beaten gangster managed to stood up and charge himself towards GD, hands ready to punch him at the face. But GD remained standing there with his one hand shove on his jeans pocket then palmed the guy’s face the moment he reached him. He gripped on the guy's face as though he’s just squeezing a mayo out of the sachet. He’s not even putting any effort by doing it so.

 

Then suddenly his phone rang. He answered it immediately upon seeing it was Daesung who’s calling him.

 

“News?”, he nonchalantly asked with hands still on the guy’s face.

 

“Uhm…”, Daesung trailed off nervously.

 

“Fcking spill it now!”

 

Daesung gulped and hide himself as if GD is just near him. “I just go to the bathroom to pee and ahhh…to investigate something, you know to-“

 

“D-LITE!”

 

Daesung inhaled and speak in one go without breathing. “I just go down for a moment and when I came back at her office only a table says hi to me.”,

 

*silence between the phone call

 

“Where is she?”, GD asked afterwards.

 

“Boss, I asked one of her assistant where she is and said she went out to attend a meeting…but don’t worry it’s just three building away from her company.”

 

“And?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“D-LITE!”, GD said once again with warning, his grip on the guy’s face is getting tighter. He knows there’s something Daesung needs to say and he’s hoping it is not what he think it is.

 

“She’s alone…..with Joong Ki”, Daesung hurriedly said, almost about to cry. Ghaddd. It’s GD he’s talking to and he just failed to do the ordered he gave him. He’s sure the leader will tear the highway road in half because of the news he brought.

 

*silence

 

“Boss, I…”

 

*tooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttt

 

Daesung wasn’t able to finish what he needs to say as the line got disconnected.

 

‘I’m screwed’, Daesung thought to his self.

 

GD hang up the phone and furiously let go of the man and hurriedly stuffed his phone on his pocket before pacing towards the car. The man was about to attack him at the back when Taeyang give him a spin kick at his side. TOP followed him and get in at the driver seat beating GD into it.

 

“Boss?”

 

“To Sandara”

TOP stepped on the gas and at the same time, Taeyang and Seungri get in leaving the beaten hooligans there. He entered the road like a king, driving down the road with the cars in front of them automatically give way to them seeing their car is in abnormal speed. Taeyang, Seungri and especially TOP doesn’t know the reason why they need to be in that hurry but sensing their leader, it’s telling them they need to reach the girl or else it will be the end of the world.

 

When they reached the company building, TOP didn't get the chance to even properly park the car when GD open the door and flew out of the car. The three curiously looked at each other before following him.

 

GD picked his phone on his pocket and dialed Daesung’s number. After a second of ring he answered it.

 

“Boss, I found her now, no need to wo-“

 

“Where are you?”, he cut off.

 

“Gummy fed, the crystal building you will see, three buildings away. We’re on the third floor at the hallway in front of the conference room A.”, he informed in a hurry.

 

GD end the call without saying anything and started making his way there, half-running with his boys curiously following him. He doesn’t know but just the mere fact that she is with HIM, it’s making his head throb in anger.

 

===

 

--At the gummy fed—

 

Dara was pacing here and there while biting her fingernails in nervousness with Joong Ki leaning at the wall watching her.

 

“Ms. Sandara Park”, Joongki called out making her halt her steps.

 

“Ohmypinkgosh, Joong Ki! I’m nervous. This will be my first meeting ever”, she breathed out without looking at him. Joong Ki softly laughed at his best friend and lightly grabbed her at the elbow to stopped her from pacing.

 

“Calm down. You’re a Park, I believe you can do this. You work hard for this, right? And besides, I’m here to guide you”, he comfortingly said. She inhaled then exhaled but she can still feel jitters all over her body.

 

“Joong Ki, I think I’ll pee in my pants once they started talking”, she said nervously while still biting her nails. He laughed at the look of his best friend who looks like a murderer was after her. Well, she was caught in surprise because she woke up only to be informed that their meeting was rescheduled today.

 

“You want a hug?”

 

Dara let out a relaxing sigh before she simply embrace her best friend. She needs a hug of course, a comforting hug. “You think I can do this?”, she mumbled and Joong Ki answered her by tightening his embrace.

 

Daesung who’s on the other side opposite to them was almost summoning all the angels in heaven asking for their guards to be given at him even just at that moment. He’s hoping that their leader won’t see this two in that current state or else his life will be the exchange to that. He needs to think of a way to yank Dara out of that hug because he know how much their leader acted when it comes to these two.

 

But it looks like those angels he’s calling got into a traffic… WHEN he felt the presence and the arrival of his fellowmen. He wanted to feign a faint to make it as an excuse that he didn’t see it so he doesn’t have a chance to do anything to stop the both of them or just run away and quit being one of the Bigbang boys.

 

He is screwed to the highest level

 

GD’s eyes turned into a tiny slits and his fist clenched upon seeing the two embracing. He marched his way to them and slammed his palm at the wall making the two jerked in surprise and let go of the hug.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“What are you doing?”, he sternly asked Dara while frowning at her. “Why are you in here”

 

“We are going to held a meeting here”, she honestly answered.

 

“Why did you leave the building without Daesung or even informing me?”, he asked and glanced a glare at Joong Ki who’s still standing there in surprise.

 

“Daesung?”, she looked at Daesung who was now behind Jiyong’s back and was frantically flailing his hands at her with his face flustered with a mix of nervous and pleading look. He was rapidly shaking his head at her while mouthing ‘NO’, ‘DON’T TELL’, ‘HELP ME’.

 

GD snapped his head to Daesuung and the latter quickly stopped doing so and postured himself as if he’s admitting his mistakes to him. Realizing what Daesung meant and knowing how Jiyong is superbly protective at her as a BODYGUARD, Dara simple gave a nod to Daesung before clearing to get Jiyong’s attention back to her.

 

“Uhm. I’m sorry. I forgot to tell him I’m going here and I’m sorry if I didn’t inform you about this”, she mumbled sounding she’s feeling sorry. But the truth is before she goes to that building he look for Daesung to tell him about the meeting but he is nowhere to be found. And since the meeting was calling in a rush she can’t do anything but to go there without telling him.

 

Daesung sighed in super relief. Thanks to Dara, he will worship her for that.

 

GD removed his hands at the wall and shoved it inside his pocket but the look on his face is still there.

 

“That’s the first thing you should never forget – Don’t go without your bodyguard”, he sternly reminded. She nodded and act like she’s sorry about what she did.

 

Dara was about to say something when the meeting organizer ask for them. All the relaxation gone as she started to feel nervous again. Joong Ki noticed it and was about to give her another hug when Jiyong’s hand stopped him from doing so by gently pushing Dara to face the door.

 

“They’re calling for you”, Jiyong nonchalantly said before putting his hand at his pocket again.

 

“I’m really nervous, Jiyong.”

 

“Go inside. This is  the best time for you to use your annoying mouth”, he nonchalantly said but it’s his way to cheer her up. Dara glared at him.

 

“Fighting, brat”, he said uninterestedly. She continued to glare at him before a tiny smile formed on her lips.

 

“Yes. Fighting!”, she pumped her fist. ”Let’s go, Joong Ki.”, she grabbed Joong Ki’s hand and tugged him towards the big door of the conference room. GD instantly walked between them, breaking their holding hands and step his way ahead of them.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“I’m going inside.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I’m your bodyguard”, he simply said. Dara was flabbergasted along with Joong Ki as they watched him entered the room. The four boys rolled their eyes at their stupid leader. He’s obvious.

 

==

 

All the people inside the conference room stared at Jiyong curiously who was standing nonchalantly behind where Dara is seated, hands inside his pocket. He obviously insisted himself though he’s not even allowed inside when Dara told the organizer that she strictly needed a bodyguard around her which made the organizer gave up and finally allowed him inside.

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter