CHAPTER 8 - YOU ARE CONFUSING ME

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a disclaimer before you start reading this chapter: I don’t have much time to proofread this chapter so please excuse any grammatical errors and spellings you may encounter. Sorry. Enjoy. *heart

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

BORINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

 

I slumped my shoulder partnered with a sigh. We already finished our breakfast and we are back on our respective rooms; Bom goes directly to her room to continue designing new shoes, Dad chose not to attend any meeting and just rescheduled it for he wants to stay at home at his office for the sake of me. And me?  I’m stuck in my room without anything to do!!!! Argghhh. Bom strictly ordered me not to stress myself, meaning NEVER DO ANYTHING. Boredom is eating my whole system.

 

I already did the things that will probably kill the boredom away, like reading again my books that I ended up drooping my eyes because of the silence surrounding me. I also did cleaning up my room but ended up laying down and take a nap. I also try watching movie, play games at my laptop, even counting my breathing but still…I’m bored. Arggh.

 

--10:30am—

 

I want to have a talk or just a happy chat with either my sister or father but they’re both busy. So left with nothing to do, I just lay down in her bed again.

 

“/sigh/ What I should I do now?”, I asked myself while roaming my eyes around the room. Then I furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing the paper and pen on my work desk. I smiled when an idea came out of my mind. I stood up and sat at the chair while getting the pen and the paper. I will write a reply to the letter those boys gave me, this would be fun. I will just give it to them whe-

 

Wait a minute…are we going to meet again?

 

A dismayed sigh escaped my mouth as I dropped the pen back at the table. My mind suddenly remembered the words Jiyong said yesterday. Gaah. I don’t want to think about it again because it’s just giving me a slight weakness and I don’t like that. I stood up and walked towards my walking closet and open one cabinet. There, I looked at the two black leather jackets hanging inside and smiled bitterly.

 

“Why are you like that, Jiyong? I can’t understand you”, I whispered as I brushed my fingers on the clothes. I really finds Jiyong as a rude guy, but then he also can be funny, annoying, and may be hard to admit but, he also being caring to me. That guy is really unpredictable, he’s always wearing an impassive look as though he never has a heart.

I heaved a sigh before closing the cabinet. I then unconsciously looked down at myself and chuckled a bit, I actually like the reaction of Jiyong and his complains about the way I dress at home. It was just a simple thing but it already made him annoyed. But of course, the stubborn I am, I did not change my dress up. Why would I? We are not going to see each other again, he already said it.

 

*tick tock tick tock

 

I roamed her eyes around and…

 

*tick tock tick tock

 

Mygoodheavens.. What do I do? It’s completely making me lost my mind. I slowly walked towards back to my bed with slumped shoulder before throwing myself there. I then started humming to distract myself for thinking too much about my past and about my life. Okay, just think of a rainbow, a butterfly, a flower, a –

 

FLOWER? Yes, that’s it! I hastily got off of my bed and rushed towards my backyard garden, not even bothering to change my clothing. Gaahh. How come I forgot my own garden? It was my precious lovely property in their backyard.

 

So here is am now, gardening. I was all smile while doing my work, even humming while looking at each flower in amazement.

 

“Hey there, roses, how are you?” I talked sweetly at the flowers. “It’s been a long time since I last visited you. I’m sorry if I take my leave that long,” I sprayed a good amount of water on it. “I missed you and I got a lot of stories to tell”, then I started talking and telling different random stories as if I’m talking to my long time no see friends.

 

I wiped my sweat at my forehead then down to my cheeks and neck by the back of my hand that it leave my face covered with mud and wet soil. Ignoring the mess on my face, I continued my work with the flowers.

 

“I will take care of you very well so you’ll grow to be the most beautiful flower in the world. Just like me”, I chuckled. “Does the sun giving you enough light or are you expose too much?”, I continued talking to them. I was on the middle of spraying one of the plants when suddenly, I saw a pest lurking on it making me screamed in surprise.

 

Ohmygosh. OHMYPINKGOSH…EWWWWW!!!!!

 

I immediately looked for pesticides while STILL screaming as if a dozen of horses are after me. I then sprayed it while scrunching my nose. EWWWWW! And after, I sighed in relief and dust off the pest.

 

“OMO. Are you okay? Where is that worm came from? Are they always lurking around here?”, I asked as if in a panic mode.

 

“Well, it looks like you need to be guarded from now on”, I then stopped from saying another word when I realized what I just said. Guard? I  smiled bitterly and took a sit on the grassy ground and wiped my face by her hands earning more mud on it without taking my eyes off the plant.

 

“Would you like it if you’ll living your life with people guarding you but then make them worry so much about yourself?”, I asked but more likely thoughtfully talking to myself. “What will you feel if you know you can’t escape the death that keeps on following you? Would you try to pretend that there is nothing wrong, or you’ll just let it hunt you?” I paused and sighed before biting my lips to fight back the tears that trying to form on my eyes.

 

“Is it hard to be a plant? When those pest around, you can’t do anything, right? What does it feel when you can’t even protect yourself?”, I continued talking, my voice decreasing in a whisper.

 

“Ya. Do you want me to guard you? I’m willing to do it”, I forced a smile. “I, myself needed someone to protect me but nobody wants to”, I added and heaved a loud sigh.

 

“I don’t want you to be like me, so I will be here to always guard you all from that pest and anything who wants to destroy you. I’ll be your bodyguards”, I chuckled and smiled at the plant in front of me, completely looking like a total retard.

 

“Aigoo. Why I’mma being dramatic to myself alone?”, I patted my cheek after realizing how stupid I am right now.

 

*sigh

 

“BE STRONG DARA!” I cheered myself before laying my back on the grass with spread arms and legs while staring at the sky.

 

“I will be fine. I will try…for two years”, I muttered in a whisper while breathing heavily as I felt the heaviness in my heart. I slowly closed her eyes and let the wind touches my skin. I can feel some tears were streaming down at my muddy cheeks as I let myself cry once again. Trying is very hard especially if everything you want is not meant for you.

 

I hope this would be the last time I cry.

 

I wiped away my tears before slowly opening my eyes with a smile on my face. But my eyes automatically grew wider upon seeing an upside down face hovering above her while looking down at her face in a close distance.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

I jerked up, hastily pushing myself up that my forehead ended up hitting the face of whomever person is that…the lips to be exact. I heard a groan as I hurriedly sit up in half-panic. My chest heaved up and down before turning my body to look at the intruder that sneaking into my face.

 

OMG!!!

 

My eyes grew more wider and my mouth almost dropped at the ground in shock upon seeing who that person is. OHGOSH.

 

I unknowingly gulped air while staring widely at that person who had a messy expression as he wipe the blood on his lips while breathing out curses.

 

“J-jiyong?”, I hurriedly crawled on my knees to close our distance and absentmindedly cupped his face that made him snapped in surprise. I roamed my eyes on his face then gaze directly to his lips with a blood caused by the hard hit of my forehead.

 

BLOOD.

 

My hands moved on its own accord as I touched or should I say...wiped the blood coming out of his lips by the pad of my thumb in panic. I felt him momentarily stiffen at his spot with his still widen eyes.

 

I was busy wiping the blood out of his lips that I failed to noticed that some mud from my hands are now transferred on his face. I suddenly felt him abruptly pulling his face back and slapped my hand away. He roughly wiped his lips in a long with the back of his hands while giving me a death glare. That is the time I realized what I am doing. OMOOO!!

 

My hand flew on my mouth in shock and gasped in surprised.

 

*COUGH..COUGH..COUGH

 

Ohghad. That is really a foolishness I have here.

 

“!”, I saw Jiyong quickly goes to me and try to rub my back while I was coughing loudly because the soil is tickling down my throat. Stupid me!

 

I was busy coughing as I can still feel some of the soil trickling down my throat when I snapped my eyes open and was welcomed with Jiyong’s face leaning inches close to my face.

 

“What are you doing?”, I breathed out while blinking curiously at him. He firmly closed his eyes before releasing another string of curses.

 

“, Park”, he muttered under his breathed before pulling out and and straightened up to back away.

 

“What are you trying to do?”, I asked in tiny voice while squinting my eyes in suspicion. Jiyong gaze at me with half-amuse eyes before slowly putting a tiny smirk on his lips.

 

“I was just about to kiss you, Park”, he huskily and BOLDLY said making my hand automatically flew over my mouth again in shock. And I was about to gasp again when Jiyong quickly yanked my hand. “What the fck were you thinking? Are you fond of inhaling soil?!”, he hissed.

 

I looked at Jiyong like he was a creature from the other planet while trying to breath normally again. I was just about to kiss you, Park. I gulped hard and focus my mind but I saw Jiyong uncontrollably raised his brow and continued to smirk and my mind is in clutter again.

 

“Dissapointed? Don’t worry, I’ll give you free kiss”, he teased and was ready to lean over. OMO! OMO!

 

“JIYONG!”, I snapped out with messy eyebrows. Grr. This rude boy is alive and alive again. I gave Jiyong a glare while trying to burn his hair with the power of my mind. How this guy managed to be on my garden, anyway?

 

“What are you doing here by the way?” I slightly scowled and rubbed my forehead when I felt it starting to sting. Jiyong didn’t answer but instead, he grabbed my hand and looked at the small bump on my forehead with frowning face. “Ya, Jiyong.”

 

“Oh. I was watching a retard girl talking and smiling idiotic in front of the plants and crazily laughing her thoughtful stupid words to herself”, he easily said while still inspecting my forehead and began rubbing it gently. Wow, all insults in one sentence. Jiyong is the best rude guy ever.

 

I blinked at him as I felt his gentle hands over my skin but then I raised her eyebrows to comment on his insults. “Then why are you here? And why are you sneaking down on my face?”, I retorded. Instead of answering, Jiyong blew at my bump making me bit my lips to suppress my giggle. Aigoo. Does this guy knows what he is doing right now?

 

“I can’t take your crazy act on yourself anymore so I walked towards you to slap some normal senses in your mind when you suddenly stood up and hit me”, Jiyong then answered in a mocking tone. I uncontrollably rolled my eyes at another insult this man is giving me. What human being is this guy really? It was easy for him to mock, tease, and insult me while at the same time, his gesture tells the other way. Is he some sort of dwarf formed by fire? (Okay, what is that?)

 

“You are still not answering my first question.”

 

Jiyong boringly looked at me then scowled before he stood up. “Your father is looking for you”, he lazily told me before walking away like nothing happened. I twitched my lips and glared at his back. So that’s it? After what happened he will just act like that? After the hovering of his face, the bumping of his lips, the attempt kiss, the gentle action, the – OHMYPINKGOSH. NO!! I stood up and followed Jiyong directly to where father is waiting me. What is he really doing here?

 

===

“Whoaaaa!!”

 

“Why?”

 

“My dear, what happened to your face? And you too, Jiyong?”, Dad exclaimed in amusement seeing our face covered with mud. We don’t bother washing up before meeting here.

 

“I do gardening”, I replied in monotone. Then I slightly furrowed my eyebrows when I finally noticed my father and sister sitting on a separate single sofa with Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae, and TOP at the long couch. Okay, what is this? What is the meaning of this?

 

Bom as usual, had her frowning face while sitting there emitting the aura of a devil..don’t ask me why because you already know the answer. The boys was there, sitting relax and quiet but of course, TOP can’t help himself not to scowled or roll his eyes whenever his vision sighted my sister. Hating each other seems like already an unmovable disease of them.

 

“Appa, what is this about?”, I asked as I sat down at the armrest of the sofa where Bom is sitting.

 

“Well, as you can see, these boys accepted the work to be your bodyguards, my dear”, Dad informed me lively but only to frown when he got no reaction from me.

 

They want now to be my bodyguards?

 

Why?

 

 

Dara remained silent while keeping her unreadable expression as she blinked at every people around, eyeing them as if it’s her first time seeing their faces. Everyone frowned at her while watching her every action.

 

“Really?”, Dara asked in very monotonous tone making Mr. Park frowned deeply at her. What’s wrong with Dara?

 

“Yes. Aren’t you glad about it?”, Mr. Park replied with disbelief in his tone. Dara’s face remained imperturbable as she looked at her Dad in a slow motion, it maybe surprise him if her head turned into 360 degree. Gosh. Then she stood up and walked very slowwwly with her eyes keeping forward. She completely looks like a robot. She stopped after she reached Seungri. The four eyed Dara inquisitively as they keep on thinking what is Dara doing, she looks like a robot with an evil spirit inside whose planning to kill everyone her eyes landed upon on. Seungri lowered his seat and for the first time, he was feeling scared in front of his beautiful noona. Creepy!

 

Then EVERYONE is beyond mortified when Dara suddenly pulled Seungri up and throw herself at him as she started squealing while hugging the poor maknae that it almost crashes his every bone. Seungri’s eyes widen like a saucer as he felt his body shaking like an earthquake and all that he can do is to think how to breathe.

 

“OMG!! I am so happy. I will have my bodyguards. Yeeyyy!”, she jumped merrily as she continued squealing with the poor Seungri. Bom and Mr. Park had their mouth agape as they watch Dara in disbelief while the boys almost fell on their seat at her sudden act and..goodheavens, Seungri is already turning violet as he already found it hard to breath. Looks like it’s an ‘Advance rest in peace’ for Seungri.

 

Then she yelped when she felt her body been pulled harshly and her back hit someone’s chest. She took a deep breath after her crazy squealing and turned around to see a furious Jiyong looking at her with mashed eyebrows, not to mention that his face is still in dirt. She then turned back to see Seungri frozenly standing at his spot with his eyes wide open.

 

“Seungri?”, she called out expectantly. She was starting to panic when she saw Seungri is not still blinking. OhGhad, did she already killed him. She was about to shook some senses at him when Seungri began to choke and try hard to find his normal breathing. He was all surprised and racked. His beautiful noona really hug him strongly that it almost crashes him into pieces.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”, Jiyong asked furiously with gritted teeth as he whipped Dara to make her face him. The other Bigbang doesn’t know if they’ll going to help Seungri or stop their leader while Bom and Mr. Park seemed lost into the real world as they remained gaping at Dara.

 

“I-uh..I-uhh.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that to Seungri. I-I’m just hap-“

 

“THAT’S NOT WHAT I AM ASKING YOU”, Jiyong cutted her.

 

“Huh?”, she blankly asked.

 

“Hugging Seungri?”, he simply said, still gritting his teeth. What? All she thought is Jiyong got annoyed because of what she’d done to his maknae but…what on earth? Wrong reaction.

 

“Huh? What’s so wrong in hugging a friend?”, Dara responded defensively in a careful voice. Ghad, it cannot be called as hugging anymore. Jiyong was still looking at her with an annoyed face before he slowly put down his hand.

 

Jiyong hissed as he can’t find an explanation to his stupid action. He was about to say something when he saw Dara already approaching Seungri and even his head like a puppy.

 

/*le throw chicken/

 

“I’m sorry, Seungri. It’s just an overpowering happiness. Considered it a FRIENDLY thankful hug, arasseo?”, she said while smiling. And Seungri automatically smiled in playful giddiness, he just can’t resist the perfection of his beautiful noona. Aigoo. He can already die with happy heart.

 

“It’s okay, beautiful noona. I understand. You can hug me anytime you want”, he gaily replied and he was blushing. Dara giggled at the cuteness of this young boy and was about to give him another hug when Jiyong speak very loudly that catches everyone’s attention.

 

“I CAN KILL A RAT IN NO TIME”, and by that, Seungri hastily seat down and scooted very close to his TOP hyung and clung his body at him like a koala. He was clinging at TOP as if his life defended on him, he knew very well that he is the rat their Boss is saying.

 

Dara looked at Seungri in astonishment before turning around to find Jiyong now walking back to his seat. Taeyang who was beside Jiyong stiffened and secretly wishes not to move at that moment, sensing the dangerous aura in Jiyong. All of this people are oblivious to the observing stares of Mr. Park at them. He was scanning his eyes to each of the boys and ended looking at her daughter very intently.

 

Something’s not right.

 

“My dear, please take your seat now”, he softly insisted. The moment Dara took her seat back at the armrest beside her sister, Mr. Park fake a cough first to ease the atmosphere before speaking.

 

“Now…”, he doesn’t know where to start. “Yes. Ahh. These Bigbang, I mean these five boys will be Dara’s bodyguards starting from now. Yes, yes that’s it.”, he spluttered. Hmmm. He was losing his line. He then a faked a cough again and looked at Dara to talk to her.

 

“My dear, these guys called yesterday and told me they accepted the work. But they gave me conditions.”, he informed. Dara furrowed her eyebrows and look down at her sister as if asking if she knows about this. But Bom just shrugged in honest reply before going back on melting down TOP by the power of her mind.

 

“Condition?”, she asked.

 

His dad nodded. “Yes. They said…uhh, Jiyong said if they will be your official bodyguard there must be a condition to be lend”, he tried to explain. “First, they can’t be with you 24/7 to give you security for they also have their own personal work with them. Second, don’t mind with his business and always follow what he said. Third, the third is…don’t piss him off.”, he stated followed by a soft chuckle.

 

Dara uncontrollably raised her brow and looked very questioningly at Jiyong. What is that all about? It’s all nonsense. The only condition that has to do with their work is the first one, but the rest -> WHAT THE HECK?

 

Okay. Let her state her reaction for those nonsensical conditions.

 

First –

Isn’t a bodyguard should be always around the person he’s guarding? Anytime and anywhere. Everywhere she goes they should be there (except for private place, like restroom). Her previous bodyguard were like that that it almost annoys the living crap in here. But these boys are different and c’mon, the dangers awaiting for her is very harsh now and she need doubled security. So what’s with ‘they can’t be with you 24/7 to give you security for they also have their own personal work with them’? Why choose to be a bodyguard if they can’t do their work the way it must be? And what the hell is their other work? Gahh. WHY NO EXPLAIN?

 

Second –

Who again are the boss between them? Jiyong or HER? Why should she needs to follow what he said and why always? What if he asked her to jump by the building from the 18th floor, should she do that? C’mon. Always?

 

Lastly-

That is the most stupid condition she ever heard in her 23 years of existence here on the planet earth. Pissing him off is the most fulfilling deeds of her life. DONE!

 

“What kind of condition is that?”, she asked to Jiyong. The guy only gave her a bored look.

 

“Why, my dear?”, Dara looked at her father in disbelief. What why?

 

“Appa, those things are nonsense. What it has to do with their work as a bodyguard?”, she voiced out.

 

“Simple. To save your life. You’re stubborn, aren’t you?”, Jiyong then spoke out in flat tone, straightly looking at her. Dara uncontrollably furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Jiyong questioningly. What does he mean?

 

“We can’t be around you 24/7 because the other work we have is more dangerous than what your life has. You shouldn’t interfere with my business because it will surely put you into trouble and you should always follow whatever I say, knowing how stubborn you are and not to mention, annoying. Last, don’t ever pissed me off because I, myself will be the reason of your death. It just simply says, you should save your life by yourself, we are here to just guard you”, he explained uninterestedly. The four boys was mentally giving their bossa standing ovation to his good explanation with a teary eyes. So proud of you, leader.

 

Dara momentarily paused and try to reflect and apprehend the things this rude guy said. Well, it really got some point but it got some enigmas on those sentences. Dara heaved a sigh first before nodding her head slowly.

 

“I got the point. But I will act the way I wanted..the way I am.”, she declared making Jiyong roll his eyes. Bom can’t help but to slightly scowled at Jiyong and at her sister. Does this two cannot realize how they look so funny and stupid at the same time with their muddy face?

 

“Just the proof that you are stubborn”, Jiyong stated nonchalantly.

 

“If that’s the case, I also have my own condition”, she suddenly said gaily making the boys snapped at her with questioning look. Bom could only shook her head as she already expected that it will be dumb and stupid.

 

“Treat me as a friend and not as your boss or anything. But of course, there’s a limit to that”, she said while smiling and looked at them convincingly. See? Bom is right. /*sigh/ The four can’t help but to chuckle at Dara then they slowly nodded making Dara released a fine shriek. She was about to leap at her chair and jump childishly when…

 

“We are not friends, just to remind you”, Jiyong lazily said without looking at her. Dara’s smile immediately faded away and turned out into a pout. Yeah, she almost forgot that this guy is not YET her friend. Aishhh. Suddenly, Mr. Park loudly cleared his throat to snatch their attention because this talk is already far from their main topic.

 

“Talk about that later, okay? Boys, the thing first we need to settle is your work as my daughter’s bodyguard. So, are you really on with this?”, Mr. Park asked with a feign exhausted voice. OMO! The Bigbang boys straightened on their sit and gave the man a single nod.

 

“Good”, Mr. Park clapped a hand and smile. Dara was secretly smiling at herself, totally happy that at last, she can have a bodyguard whom she trusted personally.

 

“I now regret what I said to them yesterday. My life will be forever in hell because of this monster”, Bom mumbled to herself while a lot of scary scenario of her and TOP creating a war are starting to run into her mind. She will definitely lose half of her hair starting from now. She whipped her head sideward when she heard her sister giggling while looking at her in amusement. Looks like Dara can read what’s on her mind.

 

“Ya, Dara. Can you wash your face? I am really distracted with that dirt”, she then finally said while flashing a grimacing look. Dara eyes widen and gasped upon remembering that she’s not yet fixing her face after gardening. Gosh! “You too, Jiyong. There’s no need to give us a hint that you play mud together there.”, she added mixed with her teasing sound before discreetly glancing at her sister with meaningful look.

 

Dara soundlessly gasped and stared at her sister in bewilderment. She’s teasing her again.

 

“WE DON’T DO ANYTHING!”, Dara blurted out only making Bom grinned teasingly at her sister. The others bit their lips to suppress their laughter upon seeing the annoyed face of their leader. Mr. Park could only observe everything around.

 

“Go and wash now before a worm could come out of it”, Bom ushered the two while pointing them the far sink where they need to wash their face. Dara gave her sister a glare before standing up, but Bom grabbed her hand to stop her. She waved her finger, urging her to come closer and Dara leaned down in confusion.

 

“Better choose between Joong Ki and Jiyong”, she whispered jokingly.

 

“YA! BOMMMMIIEEE!!”, Dara uncontrollably shrieked while slightly tapping her arms. Bom just laugh at the reaction of her sister. Dara gave her sister a glare before stomping her way out of there like a child, unaware that Jiyong was following her.

 

“Very, very, very annoying sister. How can she easily tease me like that? Argh. It’s unfair”, she was rumbling while foaming her hands by the soap. “I don’t even have a thing with ACCCCKKK”, she jumped in surprise when someone from her behind fully opened the faucet that the water strongly flashed at her. She hurriedly closed the faucet before turning around to see Jiyong staring at her with his usual dead eyes.

 

“Ya, Jiyong!”, she exclaimed and he just raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“Faster. I also need to wash my face”, he flatly said and twirled his finger, motioning her to turn around and start washing. Dara twitched her lips before proceeding on washing her face.

 

Jiyong was just watching her in silence, he slowly gaze his eyes down from head and instantly flashed a displeased look when he saw that damn dress-up of her. He continued to stare at him as if observing even her soul. Then oddly, he suddenly feels like he already saw this girl from long time ago. He furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes as he really starting to feel the familiarity of this girl.

 

Could it be?

 

He was still busy staring at her when Dara spoke up.

 

“Jiyong, can you hand me the towel, please?”, she asked politely with her still closed eyes. Water was dripping from her face. Jiyong snapped out and look for the towel. He was about to give her the towel when an idea pop out into his mind. An idea to clear his thoughts.

 

“Come here”, he hold Dara’s shoulder and slowly pulled her before he voluntarily wiped her face that surprised the girl. Dara had her eyes slightly wide, unsure on what to do. Jiyong was wearing his impassive look while wiping her face. After he’s done with it, he said something that totally shocked Dara.

 

“Wash my face”, he said in a very flat and serious tone. WHAT??

 

Dara looked at him in astonishment while blinking her eyes rapidly as if trying to think that her eyes and ears are not deceiving her. And the impatient look of the guy in front of him explained that she’s really hearing the right thing.

 

“What?”, she asked.

 

“Wash my face”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“The condition”, he uninterestedly reminded her.

 

“You’re kidding, right?”

 

“Nope”

 

Dara simply rolled her eyes before gesturing this unbelievable guy to bend a little at the sink. Jiyong bend lazily at the sink with Dara continuously rolling her eyes. This guy is taking the second condition to another level. Gaahh. She began whisking water at his face before soaping it with careful gestures, careful not to touch his lips, nose, eyes, and jaw. Actually, the only thing she was doing is circling the tip of her fingers at his cheeks.

 

“You are not going removed the mud if you wash my face like that” Jiyong bubbled and lead Dara’s hand on his face and guide it a little before removing his hands. Dara bit her lips the moment she had the touch of his precious face. Ohmyghad, she can feel how smooth his face is. She moved her hands on his forehead down to his eyes and nose, then gently soaped his cheeks before slowly moving down to his chin. But she automatically stopped when she had the chance to touch his soft lips. Gaahh.

 

She unconsciously ran a finger gently at his lips while looking at it admiringly. Wow. Never had she seen such lips.

 

“I can taste the soap. You can have the moment with my lips later”, his teasing voice boomed on her realization. She abruptly removed her hand and washed out the soap in a swift motion.

 

“Done”, she announced in a rough tone and threw the towel at him. She was looking around the place but him. GAAAHH!! If without teasing, she would probably be the happiest girl in the world but NO, she will definitely start to melt down in shame the moment this rude guy open his mouth. Grrr..

 

“Want to wipe my face so you can stare longer at my lips?”, he teased while smirking at her. See? See?

 

She could only glared at him deadly while he started to wipe his face with his teasing smirk still plastered on his face. And for the better reaction, he even bit his lips before it wet. Dara’s mouth slightly open and control herself not to bit her lips also. OhmyMomma. Jiyong had to withhold the smile that’s threatening to form at his lips. He then playfully threw the towel he used at Dara which she snappily caught before looking at him.

 

“Remembrance”, he said and winked before walking out, leaving Dara astound.

 

Dara: *melts down like an ice cream

 

==

“We’ll just going to get our things and stuff and be back here at late afternoon”, Taeyang said to Mr. Park with a tight smile after waiting for their Boss. And as usual, Jiyong already at his noncommittal face once again. Mr. Park looked at them for a moment before he nodded, allowing them.

 

“Where’s Dara?”, Mr. Park then asked to Jiyong. The guy just shrugged uncaringly and started heading the door but only to halt his step when he heard Dara’s voice.

 

“I’m here”, Dara gaily said while walking towards them. “Hmmm. Where are they going?”, she then asked upon noticing the boys outside the house.

 

“They’re just going to get their things”, her Dad answered and she nodded understandingly. She then beamed a smile at each of the Bigbang, except to Jiyong whom she just stuck her tongue out childishly. Jiyong uncontrollably rolled his eyes as Dara continuously gave him a stubbornly look.

 

“Take care guys”, she then bade them a goodbye while waving as if the boys are in a far distance from her.

 

“Thank you, beautiful noona. Ahm..can I have a goodbye hug?”, Seungri asked.

 

“Of course”, Dara quickly answered, as she just about to stride towards him to give Seungri a hug, Jiyong suddenly blocked her path with a so stoic face before he motion his hand to Dara to just go upstairs. Dara flashed him a questioningly look and sidestepped, ignoring him.

 

“Yehey! Thank you, beautiful noona.”, Seungri gaily said like a 5-year old after Dara gave him a quick hug that almost melt him down in too much giddiness. He was smiling gratefully but it was immediately wiped away when he noticed the firing glare of his hyung. Oh-uh. He honestly forgot about their boss. Crap!

 

“Let’s go”, Jiyong growled and started walking followed by the rest.

 

The moment the boys were out of the house, Dara spun around with a happy smile on her face.

 

*SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

“YES. I HAVE MY BODYGUARDS NOW. WOHHOOOO!”, she merrily said while punching her fist up in the air in too much joy. Mr. Park and Bom could only chuckled at Dara while secretly wishing that they will always see her happy.

 

 

“What happened to those men? They are all dead but the stupid Sandara Park is still alive”, an angry voice aired inside a concealed room.

 

“Your men successfully rid one of her bodyguard. When those people finally going to shoot her, someone clash at them”, the guy returned with a monotone.

 

“CLASH? THEY’VE BEEN CLASH?”, a voice incredulously yelled. “Where the hell you get those useless stupid men?”

 

“They are just one of those local gangster in town”, he answered seemingly calm.

 

“YOU BRAINLESS HUMAN. Why did you hired such cockroaches?”

 

“I thought they can kill her easily.”

 

“ARGHHHH. We already failed twice”, the voice exasperatedly yelled. Then that person eyed the guy in front with suspiciously. “Are you sabotaging everything?”

 

The guy slowly looked with unreadable expression before answering. “Stop killing her”, he said with no emotions.

 

“And why?”

 

“Ask yourself.”

 

A laughed then aired the place as that person laugh boisterously. “So…you’re turning back now?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then why?”

 

“The person you are trying to kill doesn’t know that she’s t-“

 

“Shut up. She doesn’t need to know. She will never know”, a playful voice said meaningfully. The guy sighed soundlessly while diverting his eyes anywhere.

 

“I think it’s time to think a better and sure plan”, the person then muttered with a defy eyes.

 

“What?”, the guy managed to ask.

 

“They say… if you want to kill someone, then you must do it yourself”, the person stated the phra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter