ℂhapter 8

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter eight   and so the nightmare begins.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“What the heck, hyung?” Taehyung groaned as he squinted his eyes at the person who so inconsiderately disturbed his sleep.

“Get up, Kim Taehyung,” Namjoon ordered sternly, throwing the blanket back over the younger male’s head. “You’re in deep .”

“What?” Taehyung yawned, dazed. He forced himself to sit up and removed the covers from his face. Since his leader had already left, he received no response. “What did I do now?” he grumbled as he climbed to his feet. With his fingers combing through his blond and light brown locks, he made his way into the living room where he spotted the other members crowded around the table.

It looked they were watching something but because he was still drowsy and not that interested, he walked over to the fridge in search for something that would be able to wake him up. He spotted some grape juice sitting in the back and took it out. Too lazy to get a cup, he uncapped it and chugged the liquid straight out of the bottle.

“Kim Taehyung, what the hell were you thinking?” Yoongi sneered angrily from behind, catching the boy off guard. It wasn’t like it was the first time he had drunken out from the bottle.

“I don’t have any diseases, hyung. Didn’t we already settle this?” Taehyung replied, returning the bottle into the refrigerator.

“That’s not what he’s talking about,” Hoseok commented as he went over and led the younger male to the table. Everyone had made room for him and Taehyung suddenly found himself forced into a chair, a laptop planted in front of him. He was utterly confused and looked at the six males with his brows furrowed.

“Why does it feel like you guys are all burning holes through my skull right now?” he questioned.

“Look for yourself.” Seokjin sighed as he jerked his head toward the electronic device.

Hesitantly, Taehyung conceded and what he was greeted with next had his jaw hitting the floor.

• • •  GENERAL  BTS' V accused of being a Peeping Tom July 4, 2013 @12:09 am

• • •

“Oh my god,” he choked out, his eyes drinking in every single word typed out.

“That was our reaction as well,” Jimin pointed out quietly. “How could you let this happen, Taehyung?”

“You told us you had handled everything,” Namjoon reminded as he massaged his temples.

“I did!” the boy defended. “I don’t know what the heck is going on but I know for a fact that I am not a ert!”

“Then are you saying that the blogger who made the post is a liar?” Jungkook questioned. “Because to me, it seems like her facts are solid and all there. She even has statements from the two customers who had allegedly encountered you. Add that up with your fangirls’ identification of you…” The youngest member’s voice trailed off, not wanting to finish his statement because it was pretty obvious to everyone by this point in time.

“Okay. I might have hid in the ladies’ changing room to avoid the fans but I swear I didn’t try to peek at anyone.”

“So you admit to being there?” Jimin shook his head and took a seat as well. “I think this is the end for us.”

“No way! This is not the end for us! Sure, I was there but I didn’t do anything they’re claiming I did! I even have a witness!” he exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.

“You do?” Hoseok blinked. “Who is it?”

Taehyung’s mouth fell open to identify the person who had been with him throughout the entire incident, however, when he remembered that he didn’t have the best relationship with Arang, his lips pressed into a thin line while creases formed on his forehead.

“Are you going to tell us who it is?” Yoongi pressed.

Taehyung scoffed, mentally chastising himself for actually even considering asking her out of all people for assistance. “I don’t need her to save me. I can get myself out of this situation!”

“And how are you going to do that?” Namjoon asked with both of his brows arched. “Do you know how much heat we’re getting because of this issue right now? Director Wan called earlier and wants us all to meet at her office in an hour with the CEO present. Do you realize how big of a deal this matter has to be if the CEO himself has to get involved?”

“I get it! I screwed up! I’m sorry! I’ll take all of the punishment and blame for this! Will that make you happy? God, who is this damn blogger anyways?” Taehyung searched the web and easily found the original post that had started this nightmare. His blood was boiling as he tried uncovering the author but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter