ℂhapter 10

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter ten   living life a little.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  “I know you’re really angry and upset at this blogger for ruining your image and all, but don’t you think trying to stalk her would be a little on the, I don’t know, extreme side?” Jimin inquired, slightly concerned as he scrolled down the familiar webpage with Taehyung practically glued to him. • • •

• • •

 “This is not stalking,” the latter argued as he examined all of the posts and pictures displayed in front of them for something—anything—that would help him decipher the real identity of the person behind the screen. “This is what people would call thoroughly investigating.”

“And just what is there to be thoroughly investigating?” Jimin exhaled and looked over to his friend with his brows scrunched together. “How are you even going to figure out the identity of this blogger when all we know about her is that she’s of the female gender, lives in Seoul and is not your biggest fan?” There was a pause exchanged between the two of them which forced Jimin to continue on expressing his honest thoughts on the matter. “Do you realize how many girls there are living here in the city? A lot. This is not going to be a walk through the park. And so what if you find her? What are you going to do? Make her delete the post and write another one in the form of an apology?”

“I know that there are a lot of girls in the city. I’m not that much of an idiot. I already have a candidate in mind. I just want to check the facts and confirm my suspicions first,” Taehyung explained.

“Wait,” Jimin ordered, stunned. “You found her already? How is that even possible?”

“Let’s just say I know a girl who meets all of the requirements that would qualify her as this blogger. But I swear to god if this is really her I am not going to let her make it out of this alive,” the boy seethed, his nostrils flaring.

Jimin slowly inched away from his patronized companion and swallowed the large lump that had formed in the back of his throat. This was the angriest he had ever seen him and if he had to admit it, the scene was rather terrifying. He had never witnessed this side of Kim Taehyung but now that he has, he was sure that he didn’t like it all too much. “Well, I’m going to go practice some more. You, uh, have fun doing whatever it is that you’re doing.”

“Oh I will,” Taehyung answered as he returned his undivided attention back toward the computer. He then clicked on the post targeting yours truly and carefully read the whole thing over again. That one line at the end replayed in his mind like a broken record and he could instantly feel his blood boiling. “I will catch you, you wench. Just wait and see. No one messes with me and gets away easily.”

* * *

 Achoo! Arang wriggled her nose and frowned. “Jeez, is someone talking about me behind my back again or something?” she muttered before shaking her head and shrugging the idea off. Glancing out of her bedroom window, she saw that the sun was already sinking into the horizon. How long had she been sleeping for such a large amount of time to have flown by so quickly?

She checked the clock sitting on her desk and realized she was supposed to meet up with Byunghyun in less than thirty minutes. Most people would have been panicking and worrying about being late for a prearranged meeting yet Arang wasn’t. After all, it was only Byunghyun she was meeting up with. Nobody special. Besides, knowing him he would probably be arriving fashionably late. He usually did.

As Arang extended her arms into the air in order to stretch her muscles, she released a yawn before she threw her blanket off and climbed out of bed. She was dressed in a plain white v-neck and denim shorts, her usual choice of clothing when she wasn’t forced to get all dressed up for work. Rubbing her eyes, she then turned the knob and walked into a rather chaotic living-room. All she could hear was screaming, squealing and crying; she couldn’t even manage to hear herself think. It was so loud that Arang had thought that her eardrums were going to burst at any second now.

Saeyoung was straddling Younghae on the floor, vehemently yanking his hair while Aesook was running around with her hands in the air, nearly bouncing off of the walls. Eunmi was in her crib crying at the top of her lungs, most likely frightened by the amount of noise her older siblings were producing yet their mother was nowhere in sight.

The first person Arang tended to was, of course, Eunmi. She lifted the baby out of her crib and started rocking her gently. After, she walked over to the twins and inhaled deeply. “You two stop fighting right now or else I’m going to tell mom and dad not to let you guys go out anywhere with your friends!” Her threat reached their ears and Saeyoung immediately ceased her attack and stood up. “Now I have a question,”—Arang pointed at the hyperactive Aesook without even looking her way—“who gave her candy?” At the same time, Younghae and Saeyoung blamed each other, neither one of them wanting to take fault. “You guys are too much. Why are you always fighting? Was your fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter