ℂhapter 7

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter seven   three seconds.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The guard was making sure the girls were going on the stage in an orderly fashion and when it was their turn, Saeyoung skipped up the stairs first while Arang trailed behind. She didn’t care about the autographs. Oh no, she had something else in mind. Her thoughts were clouded by nothing but revenge as the image of his covered lips pressed over hers flashed before her eyes over and over again.

Arang could feel her blood boiling and she swore if these girls didn’t move faster, she would shove them all off the stage. They were just standing there, squealing and giggling instead of actually trying to conduct a normal conversation and that’s what Arang didn’t understand. Here was the perfect opportunity for these girls to converse with their so-called husbands, boyfriends, or whatever they wanted to label these guys as but instead of doing so, they chose to do nothing but giggle to themselves (which was what they most likely did at home already). This was probably one of the things that peeved the girl the most about some of these fans.

“And what is your name, beautiful lady?” Namjoon smiled, snapping the older girl out of her thoughts.

“Sae-Saeyoung,” her sister stammered out. It was obvious she was flustered as hell and Arang couldn’t help but roll her eyes. Was this the same Saeyoung she saw at home?

“Ah what a pretty name. Is this your younger sister?” He chuckled, referring to Arang who just stared at him with a blank expression.

“Do I look like I’m younger than a fifteen year old?” she questioned in the most monotone voice ever. She could tell he was trying to be sweet to make a good first impression but his actions had the opposite effect on her. However, she wasn’t going to hold it against him since a lot of idols did that nowadays just to get their fans’ hearts to go crazy. His intentions weren’t bad she guessed.

“Unnie,” Saeyoung hissed as she tugged on her sister’s elbow.

“Sorry, that was my fault,” Namjoon apologized sincerely. “You just have a very youthful face that’s all. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.”

“No, that not it, oppa. My sister is just—” Saeyoung was cut off as Arang spoke up yet again.

“Who said I was offended? I was asking a serious question. Are you done signing her poster yet? Can we move now?” Arang picked up the poster and scooted Saeyoung down the line.

“Unnie, that was so rude. How could you talk to Namjoon oppa like that? His fans could kill you if they found out about what just happened,” the girl pointed out quietly, not wanting anyone around them to hear.

“Well then if something happens to me, the police will have at least a hundred suspects,” Arang answered.

Saeyoung huffed in disbelief. “Unnie, I’m being serious.”

“So am I,” she shot back. Then she looked down the table and spotted Jimin accepting some gifts while he smiled cutely at his supporters. He looked like an angel, he really did, but Arang knew that the face she was seeing now was only a façade. He was actually the devil in disguise and she didn’t care what anyone else thought. She knew the real him and she was positive that if his fans met the side of him she had the misfortune of encountering, they would surely grow a strong distaste toward him as well. How could a face like that bear such an ugly personality? Sometimes, Arang didn’t understand how nature worked.

Handing the poster back to its rightful owner, Arang took a step back from the table. She didn’t have any reason to see or talk to the other members of BTS and so she simply didn’t. Of course her lack of interest confused a handful of people but no one bothered to say anything. “Does your sister have anything she wants us to sign?” Seokjin questioned as he peered over Saeyoung’s shoulder. He was seated beside Namjoon and had heard parts of their conversation. 

“Oh... no, she doesn’t,” Saeyoung replied a bit embarrassed. 

“That isn’t a problem.” He smiled. “Would she like a poster? We have extras.” He waved his manager over but the young girl stopped him.

“No, it’s fine. I don’t think she wants one. She doesn’t even know your names,” she confessed, her hand rubbing the back of her neck. 

“Ah I see. Did she come to chaperone you then?” Seokjin glanced down and began to sign his name where his picture was located. 

“You could say that,” she stated, peering back to check if her sister was still around or not. She was. 

He gave her a dazzling smile and now the girl was sure her bias list had just been ruined.  “All right. Here you go. Thank you for supporting us, Saeyoung.”

“Oh hyung, isn’t that the girl from the food stand?” Jungkook nudged Hoseok’s arm and when the latter lifted his head up, his eyes widened in surprise. “What is she doing up here? Didn’t she say that she didn’t want any autographs from us?” 

“Hey, what are you guys looking at?” Taehyung leaned forward and when he traced their gazes his jaw nearly broke off at the sight of a rather familiar face. What is she doing here? He could not believe how cruel fate was being to him. How did she even manage to find out who he was? He had a mask on the entire time! Was she perhaps going to get back at him for what had happened at the department store? If anyone discovered what took place, it would not look good for him or the group. 

Just as Arang turned her head his way, Taehyung immediately ducked his head down, endeavoring to hide his face. He could not let her see him. “V oppa, you’re so much more handsome in person,” a fan cooed as she handed him her little autograph book.

“Thank you.” He tried to smile but fear was getting the best of him. After he had signed his name, he returned the book to the girl. She moved down the line and again, Arang came into view. For a second, Taehyung felt his heart stop when he found her glaring his way. But as he did a double-take, he realized her attention wasn’t even focused on him! Apparently, Arang’s eyes were fixated on the person seated next to him? Taehyung followed her line of sight and peeked to his right where Jimin was smiling brightly. 

He was baffled. Why was Arang looking at Jimin like that? Did they know each other or something? Then it hit him. The turtle! She must have recognized it. His head was spinning and before he knew it, Arang was marching over to them. Without warning, she slammed her hand against the table while a scowl appeared on her face. The thud was loud enough to gain the attention of the other members and some of the girls who were on stage as well. However, it was not all that noticeable to the crowd below. 

“You,” Arang spat at Jimin. Her sharp and harsh tone caused the boy to flinch as he blinked at her.

“Me?” Jimin repeated, pointing at his face. 

“Don’t act like you don’t know me,” she scoffed indignantly. “You were that rude guy I ran into last week.” Words could not even begin to describe how furious she was but Arang made sure her voice was low so that she wouldn’t alarm the security guards. To say the boy was confused would be an understatement. He hadn’t the slightest clue what the girl was spewing on about.  

“I’m sorry but I don’t remember meeting you,” he admitted honestly.

Arang her teeth and pointed at the stuffed animal on his lap. “Then how do you explain that turtle? Because it looks like the same one I thwacked you with in the parking lot.”

“Excuse me? I was never hit with this turtle. Are you feeling okay?” Jimin reached down and pulled out a water bottle. “You must be dehydrated. It is rather hot out today. Here, have some water.” He twisted the cap off and held the bottle out for her to take. Little did he know that what he was doing was leading to his demise.

Meanwhile, Arang could only feel herself growing angrier. She was so mad that she didn’t even notice the blatant stare she was getting from the boy planted next to Jimin. Was this guy really trying to pretend like he didn’t know her? As she looked at the water bottle an idea popped into her mind and without thinking it through, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter