ℂhapter 3

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter three     ms i’m-so-useless  & mr idol.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Eyes as round as the moon, Arang couldn’t believe what was really happening. Was this strange guy seriously kissing her? Couldn’t he have thought of a different method to keep her quiet? Squirming in his arms, Arang tried calling out for help but her attempts were muffled out by his lips. She only saw such tactics in those unrealistic dramas that aired on television! Never in her life did she think that there were people who were actually stupid enough to attempt something like this in reality.

Twisting and turning, she realized the boy’s grip on her was almost as strong as iron. It was impossible to break free from him. She could hear the sound of shoes fading and realized her rescue team was leaving. Thinking back to self-defense 101 she had learned in health class, Arang raised her knee and rammed it right into the fellow’s groin. She did it fast and hard, no sign of mercy at all. If your attacker is male, the most effective place to aim for would be the obvious. One blow there and he’ll feel like he’d just been shot at point-blank range.

“Oh my god,” the boy groaned through clenched teeth. He released Arang almost immediately as he stumbled back like a drunkard.

He wanted to scream his head off but if he did, those crazy girls would definitely find him. If they caught him with a girl in a fitting room alone, he would be in big trouble. He would never hear the end of it and his company would not like the news either. Biting down on his tongue, his hands flew down and shielded his private area which had just been vehemently abused.

Arang swore she saw his eyes roll to the back of his head as he dropped to the floor. He was rolling around helplessly, drowning in agonizing pain as he held back his cries. “Y-you’re crazy,” he choked out, finding it rather hard to breathe since his friend was aching in excruciating pain.

He was wriggling around like an inchworm and this was Arang’s chance to run away and report him to the authorities. “You’re the one kissing and forcing yourself onto people. That’s ual harassment and you better believe you’re going to jail,” she shot back, throwing the door open and then storming out.

“Holy crap, my parents are going to kill me if I can’t give them grandkids,” he whimpered as he laid flat on his back with his face contorted in disdain. His eyes were clamped shut as he tried not thinking about it. It hurt so much. He felt as though even death would be a better option than this. Why did he have to have such bad luck? Why did he have to run into such a girl? This was not how he was picturing his life to go after his debut. He knew there would be those psychotic and infatuated fangirls; they came with being an idol so it was inevitable. He accepted the fact but he never expected something like this to occur. Who would?

“And this is mine.” Arang reappeared and snatched the stuffed turtle lying in the corner. As she exited the premises, she couldn’t help it as her feet came to an abrupt halt. Was it possible for him to be permanently damaged after the stunt she had just pulled? A small speck of guilt tainted her conscience and Arang peered back. “Who cares,” she grumbled, shrugging her shoulders. She had to do it for survival. If she didn’t, no one could guess what a maniac like him would have done. Arang wanted to report the culprit to security and as her mind ordered her feet to move, her body protested.

She had the ability to differentiate between right and wrong, good and bad, negative and positive. Although Arang thought her actions were right, deep down, her inner voice was telling her it was wrong. It was like her legs were no longer under her control as she found herself slowly turning around. Inhaling a long breath, she walked back in and heard soft groans and moans. Was I a little too rough with him? Tiptoeing stealthily, Arang poked her head through the open door and her teeth softly seeing the boy was still planted on the floor.

This meant she had to help him, despite his idiotic choices.

If her mom knew she had used violence against someone and left him there to fend for himself, she would, without a doubt, get punished. Her mother never condoned aggressive and violent behavior no matter the circumstances. “Hey, tough guy,” Arang called out as she nudged his leg using her foot.

The boy whimpered and shifted away from her. Arang carefully crouched down and kneeled next to him. If he wanted to attack again, she could always strike the same spot. “Don’t you hear me talking to you?” she snapped as she grabbed his arm and made him look at her.

“Why are you touching me again? Haven’t you done enough damage?” he sneered coldly, yanking his limb away and then facing his back toward Arang.

“I came back and made sure you didn’t bleed out and die, didn’t I?” Arang sassed as she rolled her eyes at his demeanor.

“If you didn’t knee me in the crotch, then maybe I wouldn’t be here,” he argued.

She took the turtle and thwacked his head. “If you didn’t kiss me, I wouldn’t have done what I did. So it’s your fault.”

“Hey!” he growled, sat up and snatched the stuffed animal from her hold. “Would you like it if I hit you?” Without waiting for her to answer, he swung the turtle and whacked her on the side of the head.

“Hey!” Arang hastily brushed the hair, which the blow had caused to veil her face, away. “Why are you so immature? What are you, four?”

“You started it. Why are you still here? Go get me some ice and be useful,” he scowled.

“Get you some ice? You have legs. Get up and get it yourself,” she scoffed, upset that she had actually felt bad for such a rude bastard. After, she glared at him and seized the merchandise.

“And if you ever come back here again, I won’t hesitate to summon security. Bratty kids.” Climbing to her feet, Arang flattened and straightened her attire before she bared her teeth at him and spun around.

She was out of the fitting room again when two middle-aged women strolled past her. Arang didn’t pay much attention to them until shrill shrieks nearly busted her eardrums. “Peeping Tom!” one of them screamed like she had actually seen a serial killer.

Arang’s eyes widened and when she looked back, out came scrambling the kid she had just conversed—all right, more like bickered—with seconds ago. The shoppers were beating him senseless with their enormous purses and Arang smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter