ℂhapter 29

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     chapter twenty-nine      zoo date.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    ________________________________________  

Coincidentally enough Taehyung was wearing a pair of white jeans and a black HBA t-shirt with two stripes on the short sleeves while Arang had on light blue denim shorts and the white HBA shirt he had lent to her ages ago. She actually just grabbed the first thing in her drawer and honestly she didn’t even remember that she wasn’t actually the owner of the shirt. Anyone looking at them would have thought that they had planned the event. That was how most young couples expressed their love nowadays. It was how they told the world that they belonged to one another. 

Taehyung turned into the zoo’s parking lot which was surprisingly rather barren considering the weather was beautiful today. Arang furrowed her brows, rolled her window down and looked around. There were less than ten cars, including theirs, in total. “Uh—are you sure they’re open today?” She questioned dubiously as she peered back at the driver who skillfully parked the car with one attempt. It was his mother’s second car, the one she barely touched. She had originally bought it for him but Taehyung never had any reasons to use it until now.

“Of course. Don’t worry about it.” He assured, dismissing her concerns with a simple wave. He glanced into the rear-view mirror where he could see Aesook and Eunmi dozing off peacefully and he smiled. Kids were always the cutest when they were sleeping because when they were they didn’t have the chance to spit out question after question about who knows what.

Saeyoung and Younghae were supposed to join them on the trip but when Taehyung had arrived, the twins (specifically Younghae) told him that they weren’t going to go with them. Apparently the two of them had arranged plans with their friends already. Saeyoung had to bite down on her tongue and dig her nails into her palms to keep herself from protesting. She really wanted to go with them since she was dying to ask Taehyung all sorts of questions about the other members. Unfortunately for her, her brother had threatened to expose some of the most embarrassing moments of her life to the idol if she didn’t cooperate with him. So she didn’t have any other choice but to obey.

She couldn’t bear the thought of Taehyung or anyone else not in their immediate family hearing about how she was a walking disaster growing up. She’d never be able to live it down. In fact, she’d never be able to show her face ever again if that were to happen. She’d have to stay cooped up in her room for the rest of her life. All she could do now was be patient. Surely she would receive a well-deserved reward tomorrow when she was standing in front of six godly creatures. 

“How does this thing work?” Taehyung shook the folded stroller he had taken out of the trunk but nothing happened. Arang walked over to him and scoffed. How low was his IQ? She took the stroller from him and opened it up. “I totally loosened it up for you.” He coughed, even though it didn’t make sense.

“Definitely.” She drawled sarcastically. “You wake Aesook up and I’ll put Eunmi in the stroller.” Arang stated as she pushed the stroller to the backdoor. She unbuckled the baby’s seatbelt and carefully removed her from the car-seat. Taehyung was on the other side, helping Aesook out of her booster seat.

“Oppa, I don’t want to walk.” Aesook whined cutely.

Taehyung crouched down and pursed his lips out. “What do you want me to do then?”

“Carry me,” she sang as coiled her arms around his neck, taking him by surprise. Normally he didn’t like carrying children around but strangely enough he didn’t mind. Aesook nestled comfortably into his neck and Arang quirked a brow at the two of them.

Taehyung noticed her stare and his lips. “What? She said she didn’t want to walk.” He explained.

“She’s just being a kid. Put her down. It’s not good to spoil her. She’ll be fine.” Arang prodded.

“But—”

“I’m serious, Kim Taehyung. Don’t make me repeat myself.” She warned with a light glare, daring him to rebel against her.

“Okay, okay. I got it.”  He huffed before he placed the little girl on her feet. “Aesook, you have to walk. Your sister said you’re a big girl now.”

“Can I hold oppa’s hand then?” Aesook stretched her arm out and Taehyung gladly took hold of her tiny limb.

“Of course you can.” He chuckled. Arang watched the exchange and an alienated sensation stirred inside of her. She would have never pegged Taehyung as a guy who’d get along with children. But then again, Aesook was pretty friendly with everyone she met. He was probably no different. They arrived at the ticket booth and Arang retrieved her wallet. She was going to ask the man how much it was going to cost but Taehyung beat her to it. He slid the tickets he had purchased online into the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter