ℂhapter 6

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   chapter six i’ve got you now.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was completely silent as Arang continued to glare at the familiar male stationed in front of her. The three of them remained passive, nobody uttering a single word. “Do you think if we walk away without saying anything, she’ll leave us alone?” Jungkook carefully whispered to the latter, thinking Arang wouldn’t be able to hear him due to the loud noises from the fangirls around them. He was mistaken.

“I’m not deaf you know,” she declared as her eyes moved over to him. She wasn’t sure which members they were but she couldn’t really care less at this point. All she understood was that the guy who had caused her trouble was standing before her very eyes and she couldn’t afford to show him any type of mercy. It was time for payback.

Arang was never a person who held grudges—okay, she was more of the type who didn’t hold grudges for too long—but this guy, he was a special case. Although she had tried to forget and move on with her life, that fateful encounter was forever etched in her mind. There was no way she could get rid of the dreadful memory and he was the one to blame. Therefore she had to settle the score.  

“O-oh,” Jungkook stammered, embarrassed that he had been caught. “I-I wasn’t saying you were.”

“Yeah, whatever,” the girl scoffed as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and returned her attention toward the other male—her ultimate target for revenge. “Did you know how badly you screwed me over the other day?” she questioned, trying her best to contain her bubbling anger.

“Excuse me?” the boy answered, confused.

“Oh please.” Arang scowled as her arms dropped back down and her hands transformed into fists. “Stop trying to play innocent. I remember your face perfectly,” she declared with condemnation, daring him to argue.

“Okay, okay,” the boy sighed as he held up his hands. “You’ve caught us.” He glanced right and then left before he tugged his mask down with Jungkook following suit. For a second, Arang was taken off guard by their looks, which had practically rendered her speechless. They were even better looking in person. “Do you want a special autograph or something?” he inquired.

“What?” Arang scrunched her eyebrows together. “Why in the name of all things heavenly would I want your autograph?” She then stuck her palm out and held her chin up into the air. It was her way of demanding for compensation after everything she had been put through. Jungkook glanced over to his band-mate who sent him a befuddled expression. Next, he looked back at Arang and gave her a high (or in this case a low) five.

“What the—” Arang immediately wiped her hand off on her shorts and glared at the boy like there was no tomorrow. “I didn’t ask to be infected with your germs, you egotistic maniac.” Her harsh and venomous words pierced his heart as the corner of his lips curled downward, forming a slight frown.

“Hey,” Jungkook called out, displeased. “You shouldn’t talk to people like that. It’s very rude. My friend hasn’t done anything to you, so why are you calling him an egotistic maniac?”

“Excuse me,” Arang snapped, overly irritated by this point in time. “Was I talking to you?” She had reached her limit for the day; tolerance and patience were no longer in her system. Anyone who crossed paths with her when she was in such a foul mood automatically got on her bad side; a place you’d never want to be because you were as good as dead and Jeon Jungkook was no exception. He wasn’t even part of the conversation and his attempt to put his no good two-cents into the situation when he didn’t even know anything ticked her off.

“Whoa, I think there must be some type of misunderstanding here, miss,” the boy said in a calming tone but Arang figured he was only acting. He had been caught red-handed so of course he wouldn’t want to get humiliated, especially not at an event like this one.

“The only misunderstanding that exists between you and I here, Mister I-think-I-can-do-whatever-I-want-because-I’m-an-idol, is the fact that you really believe that you could play dumb and think I’d just let you get away with it. Idols like you are really two-faced and hypocritical, did you know that? When you’re in front of a crowd, where everyone has their eyes focused on your every move, you play the benevolent saint. But when you’re in hiding, you don’t even have the decency to give up your seat for the elderly.”

“Wait a minute,” the boy requested as he allowed his brain to process her words. “I honestly don’t have the slightest clue about anything you’ve just said other than the fact that I’m an idol. I’m sorry, but have we met before?”

“Have me met before?” Arang repeated, her top nearly blowing off. “Are you really going to keep up this act? I caught you trying to steal our merchandise but instead of having you arrested, you ended up dragging me around like some sort of rag doll while your fans chased us d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter