Am I alive? Or am I dead? (The unconscious Jung Min's point of view.)

Long Distance Relationship

3.jpg

After Jung Min hit the car, he didn't know what happened or where he was. Why was he dressed all in white? He looked around the room that he's in, there were heart monitors, and machines, lots of them, hooked up to, to.....HIM!! What was happening? Why was he standing there LOOKING at HIS OWN BODY? Was he dead? He was so confused and terrified. He heard some noises; they were coming from outside the room. He turned around and saw a window, and behind the window, Hye Sun and Hyung Jun stood there.

 

They were hugging each other and crying....What was happening here? He went close to the window and tapped it, tap tap, tap tap, but nobody seemed to notice him. Was he a ghost or something? Hye Sun turned around and came closer to the window, he waved at her, she didn't wave back, she was crying. He waved at her again, but it was useless. She didn't see him but he saw her. Why couldn’t anybody see him? Why was this happening to him? Hyung Jun walked away with Hye Sun and nobody came back for at least, what seemed like, an hour.....Hye Sun had both her palms on the window and face between them crying,

 

Jung Min went closer to the glass window; he put his hands across from hers, and his head across from hers. He cried with her. He screamed at the top of his lungs because he couldn't communicate with anyone at all. He needed to let them know that he's okay, he was getting angry by the time Kyu Jung, Young Saeng, Hyung Jun, and Hye Sun left to do something. He was getting frustrated, he screamed and cried and screamed again. He heard his body's heart monitor go off and saw doctors rushing in. They were pumping his chest as if he was dying. He couldn't believe what was happening; the doctors kept on trying and trying again. Hye Sun and his three brothers came on walking and were scared at what's happening.

 

Why weren't they seeing him? Why can't they hear him?! He's fine, he thought when; suddenly, one of the doctors let go of the machine he's working with and walked out. He walked passed Jung Min and almost THROUGH him. He can't believe it, it all makes since now, he’s a ghost. Nobody can see or hear a ghost, but....Why is he a ghost? Why isn't he in his body? Why can't he wake up? Was he really dead, or was he still alive?...