New people

Long Distance Relationship

It was 3am, Hye Sun was working late when someone came in with his niece and asked for her help.

"Hi doctor. I think my niece has a cold, can you please check on her?"

"Yes, please set her down over here." she motioned to the bed by the corner, and the man did as he was told.

Hye Sun went to the girl's side and checked her temperature, and her heart rate, and so on. "Say ahh..." she told the girl and the little girl did as she was told. Hye Sun saw the girl's sore throat and said; "Yep, she has a cold alright." she told the man and realized that she didn't introduce herself. "I'm Doctor Koo Hye Sun, and you are?" she asked.

"Oh sorry, I was too scared for my niece that I forgot to introduce myself. I'm SiWon, Choi SiWon." he had his hand before him for Hye Sun to shake, and she shook it quickly. He smiled at her and then the thought came to her, she thought that he was really cute, but Hye Sun felt really guilty because she thought that it was wrong to think of another man like that. She loved Hyun Joong, and she promised him that she'll love him forever; she wasn't going to break that promise right now.

"I'm going to write her a prescription for her cold, and you should bring her back after she finishes her medicine so I could check on her again. And here's my card for any questions." she handed him the prescription and the card.

"Thank you doctor, and sorry for bothering you at this time." he smiled at her and she thought that he had a beautiful smile. She snapped out of it and she smiled back at him. SiWon payed Hye Sun.

"Okay then, see you soon doctor." he picked up his niece and walked toward the door.

"When you get the medicine read the instructions ok?"

"Ok. Bye." 

"Bye." she waved her hand at him.

When Choi SiWon left, she kept thinking of how cute the man was with his huge, beautiful blue eyes, his beautiful smile, and his black-reddish hair. She shook the thought out of her head and then thought of Hyun Joong. She sat in her office till 5am and then she felt really tired so she packed up and closed her clinic and headed home.



Min Ho kept an eye on Hye Sun. It was late and she was walking alone and anything might happen, so if anything happens, he'll be there to protect her. He didn't know why he was protecting this girl. Maybe it was because of the guilt he still felt. Seeing her get hurt and cry made his guilt grow stronger in his heart. He never felt like this before..... His phone was ringing and he picked it up "What do you want?"

"I think we have the man boss, you need to come and check it out."

"Okay, I'm on my way. Don't move."

"Ok, sir. We’re waiting for you."

"Keep an eye on him, and don't let him out of your sight."

"Don't worry sir. We have everything under control. We have the house surrounded and he doesn't even know that we're here."

"Ok good, and make sure that it stays that way, and if he suspects something and find out that you guys are there... I'm going to kill you understand?!"

"Okay, boss. Would you come here quickly and check it out?"

"Don't order me around!!!! I'm on my way, and I'll kill you if he finds out. Keep an eye on him and his family." Min Ho hung up and drove away.



It was 2am, Hyun Joong was walking out of the recording studio when he saw a women sitting on the bench crying. "Can I... help you ma'm?" he asked approaching her. The women looked at him crying even harder.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying ma'm?" he asked concerned, and she looked at him and said, "I'm crying because I'm home sick. I want to go back to my hometown, I miss it so much but my boss won't let me or he'll break the deal." she said still crying. Hyun Joong sat next to her on the bench.

"Well... Where are you from ma'm?"

"I'm from Korea, Seoul, and you?"

"Same here, Korea, Seoul. Hi.... I'm Kim Hyun Joong, and you are?"

"Oh, sorry... I'm Goo Ji Hye. I can't believe that we're from the same place, do you speak Korean? And, how long have you been here?"

"It's ok. Yes I speak Korean and I've been here for about 5 years now. How about you?"

"I've been here for 7 years."

They kept talking and then Ji they exchanged their numbers. He didn't want to meet new women because he only loved Hye Sun and he didn't want to change that but, somehow, he wanted to be friends with Ji Hye and he realized that no matter how many women he meets and work with, Hye Sun will be the only women he's interested in. They said their goodbyes and each went a separate way. Hyun Joong walked home and he was in need for rest. He reached his house and took a hot shower and then he felt kind of guilty for talking to another women, but then he reminded himself that it won't change how he felt for Hye Sun. He got out of the shower and checked his brothers and went to sleep at 3am.



Kim Jun heard his sister coming in so he went to meet her.

"Hi... Why are you this late? You look exhausted." he was concerned.

"Sorry Dongsaeng, for waking you up. I had lots of patients today, and I'm really exhausted."

"It's okay, I wasn't asleep anyways I was too worried about you to go to sleep."

"Sorry again." 

"It’s okay, it's okay..." he hugged his sister tightly and helped her to her room. He gave her pajamas to wear and he went outside so his sister could change. After a minute, he went in. 

"So... tell me about your day Noona."

"It was really busy and exhausting. I didn't stop working till 3am. It was hard, but....." she looked at her brother guiltily and didn't know what to say.

"Did something happen to you? Are you okay? Come on tell me" he asked worriedly.

"No, yes, I don't know Jun-ah."

"Come on tell me you’re getting me really worried here."

"Well... a guy came in with his niece at 3am, and I thought that he was cute. He smiled at me beautifully and I think that he likes me, but now I feel really guilty Jun-ah, I don't know what to do. Please, please Help me Jun-ah, please." she started crying and Kim Jun gathered his sister in a tight hug and he tried to think of words to comfort her when he finally said. "Noona, in life, you meet a lot of people and, sometimes, you have to let go of some people. It's okay to be in a relationship right now. You deserve to be happy Noona. Don't let anything get in your way. If it's meant to be, you'll be happy and meet the guy again. And if you and Hyun Joong are meant to be, then nothing will stand in your way. Trust me Noona, for now, live your life and be happy."

She looked at him still crying, "But, you don't understand how I feel, it feels like he knew what I was thinking and he was sad because I'm thinking of someone else like that instead of him. I want to keep the promises we made each other before he left, to love each other forever no matter what happens. I love him so much and I really want this to work. I just want him to be here next to me. I don't want him to be far away, I want to be able to reach out for him, be able to kiss him, hold his hand, and show him how much I love him. I want to be near him, I want him to be here I want him to lay in my lap and sleep; I want to run my hand through his hair. I'm really sick of this long distance relationship. I love him too much to even think of moving on and be in a new relationship. I just want to be close to him Jun-ah. Is that too much to ask? Am I dreaming that he'll be back, or will he be back? Please tell me the truth." she cried even harder.

"I don't know Noona, I really don't know." he hated seeing his sister hurt like that. He wanted her to be happy, he wanted his best friend to come back home for him and his sister, and they needed him. Kim Jun looked at his sister that's laying her head on his lap and saw her asleep, so he placed her head on the pillow and covered her. He walked out of her room silently crying; he went to the bathroom to wash his face then went back to his room. He saw Min Jung sitting on the bed. "Oh... you're awake?" he tried to avoid her eyes. 

"How's she doing? Is she okay?" she asked about Hye Sun.

"She's the same as always, hurt and she kept crying."

"Jun-ah... I can't stand to see her like this. It hurts me because she's also my sister. We have to help her. I can't stand seeing her this depressed. Let’s buy a plane ticket to America and send her there. She can already speak English thanks to the brothers, and she's already used to being away. So what do you think? Isn't this a great idea?" 

Kim Jun thought that it was a great idea but he knew that his sister won’t agree because he already asked her and she said no. She wants to be here near her family. She was too tired of being away. Her work is right here, true that she can already speak English, but it'll be hard for her to develop new work over there, plus she wanted to be in Korea, her hometown, it was enough because she wants to be here. That's what she told him when he offered her the idea.

"I think that it's a great idea Min Jung, but I already asked her about it and she doesn't like it, she wants to be here with us." he told his wife.

"Ohh... then let's think of something else because I can't stand seeing her unhappy like this; I want to do something about it. How about introducing her to new people? What do you think?"

"She already met a new person, but she feels really guilty about it. She wants to keep the promises that she and Hyun made. She loves him too much to meet new people. Let's just try to support her as much as we can. Let's let her feel that we're right here next to her whenever she needs us until we find a good solution that works with her." 

Min Jung was surprised at what she just heard, but she still agreed with Kim Jun and went back to sleep. Kim Jun kept thinking of more solutions to make his sister happy again, but the solutions that he thought of were either the same as to what his sister would say to them, or too similar to the other solutions. He finally gave up and went to sleep.



Hye Joong kept crying and it was 5am. Kim Bum and So Eun didn't know what to do except wait and play with her till 7am because no doctors are open yet and the hospital is far away from them, so they just have to wait two more hours to find out what's going on with their new born. They waited till 7 and went straight to a doctor near them.

"Hi doctor. Sorry for bothering you but she's been like this all night, so can you please tell us what's wrong with her?" Kim Bum said.

"Yes sure, put her there and I'll be right there." the doctor went inside for a few seconds and came out wearing his doctor gown. He went to Hye Joong's side and started the normal tests that a doctor does. "She has the flue. So I'm going to write a prescription and you should come and see me after her medicine's finished. Okay? There's no need to worry because it's normal to have the flue under this weather. You need to keep her warm and take extra good care of her. Now go get the Medicine, and have a good day." the doctor was smiling.

Kim Bum payed the doctor, "Thank you so much doctor. Goodbye and have a good day too." he smiled back at the doctor and went to get the medicine.



Min Ho was at the place where he was supposed to check if the person was the guy he's looking for or not. He looked carefully and he was sure that it was him. He then told his gang the plan and they were ready for action. They approached the front door and busted it open.....