A good day

Long Distance Relationship

Min Ho finally got the kids registered into school and he was happy; the kids seemed to be very pleased with what’s going on. They’ve been giving the chance to have a new start and they’re glad to take it.

“You guys want to go buy your school belongings and some fresh clothes?” Min Ho asked while stretching up his arms looking ahead. The kids nodded excitedly and realized that he can’t see them so they all spoke at once, “Yes please” Min Ho was happy with the response and took them into his van; they drove off to buy their belongings.

They were in the store; they looked around and had fun picking out all kinds of things they like. They walked around laughing and enjoying themselves, even Min Ho was happy. It’s the first time he remembers feeling this way.

“You guys want to eat?” He asked cheerfully. They just realized that they’re stomach’s been growling so they nodded cutely at Min Ho. “Let’s go then” they walked to a nearby restaurant and all ordered what they want. They ate and talked and talked, they were getting more and more comfortable with Min Ho. They all finished eating and continued their journey in the mall.

They bought all kinds of clothing and he also bought two pairs of shows for each kid.

They passed by the furniture area and Min Ho went in there to look around. He saw a beautiful set of sofas, a set of a perfect sized dining area, a huge TV for the living room, an average sized TV for each room, beds, rugs, chairs, study desks, and many other things. He decided to buy them and have them delivered to him the next day. The kids were really happy because they got to pick some of the things as well. He bought bed sheets for each kid, he also bought towels and tooth brushes as well. He bought flip-flops for outside and inside of the house for each and every one of them. They were finished with their school belongings, their clothes, and the furniture. They now need to buy some food for the house.

Min Ho and the kids waited in line to pay the cashier, they payed and went straight to a food store.

They bought all kinds of food that came to their minds; they bought candy, chocolate, ice creams of all flavors, drinks, and on and on. Every kid had a choice and every kid got something for themselves, even Min Ho did the same.

They now were finished with everything and payed for the food. They finally went home; they all had a great time today, they were dead tired and ready to sleep. Min Ho put them all to bed and went to organize the things he just bought in their places, he was extremely happy and had a huge smile planted across his face because of the kids. He hadn’t had this much fun since… forever. He’s really glad that he’s changing because he realized that life can only be lived once so he’s going to live his life and make the best out of it.

He finished organizing the things and he too felt tired, he went to the living room and the TV. He was half way asleep before hitting the power button.