Waiting really does pay off

Long Distance Relationship

 

Hye Sun's eyes were widened and dropped a bit, she didn't expect to see Hyun Joong and his brothers right in front of her; she thought that it was going to be only her and Min Ho. Hyun Joong and his brothers looked back at her also surprised, they don't seem to know that she's going to be here. Their eyes curiously traveled to Min Ho, "please have a seat; this won't take long I promise" he stated and called out for the waiter to order drinks for everyone. 

"Why are we all here Min Ho?" Hyun Joong calmly spoke as everyone else listened. 

"As you can see, this was planned by me. To have you 6 meet each other here" he trailed off..

"What's the purpose of this?" Kyu Jung tilted his head slightly raising an eyebrow. 

"Well you see, I've been thinking lately and I realized that I don't care what you guys do. You can be happy, you can come back here and live in Korea, you can date whomever you'd like, and many more things you want to do I don't care if you do it or not. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for making such a mess... I realized too late that this was never really what I wanted... You can ask me anything... You can ask for anything and I'll be more than happy to give you what you want." 

"What made you like this?" Hyung Jun couldn't help but ask. 

"Excuse me?" Min Ho was slightly confused. 

"What made you become so violent in the first place..?" Hyung Jun kept eye contact with Min Ho; Min Ho let out a small sigh and began to answer his question, "When I was 5 years old... a gang broke into my house and killed both of my parents... they abducted me and made me join their gang... I was just a kid and I didn't know what to do, I just wanted my parents and I also wanted to live like a normal kid. I realized that it wasn't ever going to happen so I decided to do what they told me to do. I trained my heart to be rock solid, and didn't care what happens to anyone. I lived like that all the way up until now. Well.. I did change and I want to be a better person... I actually want to thank all 6 of you because you guys are the ones who made me want to become a better person. I got rid of all my gang members and I'm taking care of 20 children, I already registered them in school and provided them a great living. I also asked your brother Hye Sun to take care of the child I rescued from the shooting and he did; I'm really thankful for that."

"My brother? He's not really taking care of anyone." She looked at him confusedly.

"Then maybe Kim Bun and his wife are, anyway; may I go with you to bring David back to me?" Hye Sun slowly nodded and also smiled. Min Ho returned her smile and kept apologizing to them many, many, many times.. They forgave him because they can see the change in him and they were also happy for him. They accepted his offers and they talked for a while. 

"So Min Ho-ssi, do you want to come home with me to take David now?" Min Ho nodded excitedly and he stumbled getting up; everyone, including himself, laughed and got up. They walked to Hye Sun's place.



Kim Jun was watching TV and he heard the bell ring, he quickly went to open the door and opened it, "hey Jun-ah" Hye Sun spoke and entered the room; he was about to close the door when someone appeared: Hyun Joong, Kyu Jung, Jung Min, Young Saeng, Hyung Jun, and... Min Ho, he was surprised to see them in his house, especially with Min Ho. He let them in with an obvious confused look on his face as he closed the door behind them; he went to the couch and sat down as they did the same. He was about to open his mouth when Hye Sun's soothing voice started, "I guess you're surprised right now, right?" Kim Jun could only nod as she continued, "well, I should let Min Ho-ssi explain everything to you." Kim Jun agreed and listened as Min Ho spoke; everyone else listened as well. Min Ho explained everything to Kim Jun and he told him why he came to his house today. 

"David is not with me, Kim Bum and So Eun are taking good care of him" Kim Jun looked at Min Ho.

"Oh... Can you please call them and tell ask them if they can bring him? Or I can go and pick him up myself if they want" He calmly spoke. 

"Okay give me a minute" Kim Jun picked up his phone and dialed Kim Bum's number; he spoke to Kim Bum and he agreed to come to Kim Jun's house with David. They hung up and Kim Jun told Min Ho that they're on their way. Min Ho let out a relieved sigh.



"So Eun, can you please pack David's belongings?" So Eun was confused and didn't know what to say, "Excuse me?" she was blinking rapidly. 

"Min Ho wants David back, so please pack his belongings..." He quickly spoke so his sadness won't show. So Eun nodded slowly and went to the room to pack David's belongings; she finished and dressed up the kids and she also dressed up, "we're ready" Kim Bum nodded and took David and the suitcase from her and headed out the door. So Eun followed him silently and go in the car; they drove to Kim Jun's house quietly. 

They knocked on the door and went in as it opened, "hello guys" they greeted everyone and everyone greeted them back. Min Ho stood up looking at David so Kim Bum slowly approached him and handed him David; Min Ho took David in his arms and hugged him tightly yet gently. Everyone looked at them smiling a little and they sat down. 

"Thank you guys for taking care of him... I will do anything you want to pay you back" Kim Bum smiled at him and shook his head slowly, "It was a pleasure taking care of him... and it was a favor. It's not going to be a favor if you pay for it so it's alright" Everyone nodded slowly smiling. 

"How about... I'll let David stay with you two weeks every month? If you want of course" Kim Bum and So Eun smiled brightly and agreed with him, Min Ho excused himself and took David with his belongings and headed home. 



Hye Sun could feel Hyun Joong's eyes on her, she didn't want to look but she was certainly glad he's there. Hyun Joong approached her, "can we please go for a walk?" She looked up at him and nodded. They excused themselves and went out of the house; they walked in silence for some minutes and didn't know what to say. 

"So... what now..?" Hye Sun spoke looking ahead. 

"I don't know..." Hyun Joong didn't find any words as he kept searching for words, "Look Hye Sun..." He began as she looked at him, "I'm really, really sorry for what I did... I thought that you were going to be in danger and I was trying to protect you.. I said that I didn't want to see you anymore, but the truth is that... I really do still love you... you don't have to forgive me, I will under-" Hye Sun collided her lips with his before he even finished what he was saying, Hyun Joong wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck. They slowly pulled away, "I forgive you.." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder; he hugged her tightly and it started raining on them. They walked back home hand in hand. 



Ji Hye decided to quit her job and do whatever she want to do; she told her dad that she wants to live in Korea and have her life there instead of America. Her dad said that he'll support her and bought a ticket for her to go to Korea. She packed her things and headed to the airport right away. After an hour, the flight took off.

She looked out the window with a smile on her face, "Korea... I'm coming back.."



Hyun Joong and Hye Sun finally came back and everyone was surprised to see them holding hands; they all cheered and it was like a party going on. Hyun Joong and Hye Sun blushed hard at the event going on in front of them, they giggled and they all talked and talked and talked. Hyun Joong looked at his watch and saw that it was really late, "guys, come one, we have to go" Hyun Joong and his brothers stood up and started walking, "where you guys think you're going?" Kim Jun also stood up. "We're going to a hotel so we can rest a little, and tomorrow we're going to search for a house to stay in" Hyun Joong was the one to speak as he looked at Hye Sun smiling. "You guys are sleeping here tonight" Kim Jun raised an eyebrow at them, "But Jun-ah... we don't want to be any trouble" Hyun Joong spoke again, "Don't worry, I'll kick you out if you are" they all started laughing and the brothers agreed to stay for the night only.

Kim Bum and So Eun left home missing David by the minute, they were also looking foreword to the next time they'll see him. They went home and slept soundly.

Hyun Joong and his brothers slept in the living room on the couches and the floor, they were happy and relieved. Hye Sun slept in her room, Kim Jun and Min Jung slept in their room as well. They all slept peacefully and soundly. 



Ji Hye arrived to Korea and went straight to SiWon's apartment; she knocked and kept knocking till the door opened. There stood SiWon, he was surprised to see her in front of him... She jumped on him and hugged him tightly, he was confused but he hugged her back tighter and they laughed happily. 

He invited her in and she told him what had happened... she told him that they don't have to be away from each other anymore and they can live the life they want to live. They decided to get back together and live happy from now on. 



Min Ho introduced David to the rest of the kids and they took him in happily, they played with each other and shared their toys; Min Ho couldn't be happier. 



Hyun Joong and his brothers searched for a house and they found one pretty big, they bought furniture and painted the house; they moved in and settled down. They continued with their careers in Korea, Hyun Joong and Hye Sun kept going out and they had the best times of their lives. 

Min Jung's baby was on his way, they drove her to the hospital and waited for her to come out of the room. Everyone was waiting outside for her to come out safe, they waited excitedly: Kim Jun, Kim Bum, So Eun, Hyun Joong, Jung Min, Kyu Jung, Young Saeng, Hyung Jun, Ji Hye, and SiWon; They all waited for the baby and Min Jung to come out safely and so she did after an hour. The baby and his mother were safe and in a healthy condition. Everyone was so happy and excited to hold the baby in their arms. Everyone was hugging and dancing happily. Min Jung was able to go home the next morning and she has to rest completely for a long time. 



Min Ho kept his promises to everyone, every month; he sent David to Kim Bum and So Eun for an entire two weeks, he also made them his godparents. 



SiWon and Ji Hye were happy together and decided to get married, they held their wedding on the same day Hyun Joong and Hye Sun held their wedding. The four brothers started dating as well and understood the feeling Hyun Joong and Hye Sun have for each other. 

Everyone looked at the sky and let out a soft sigh with a warm smile on their faces thinking "I'm glad I waited"