Time for actions

Long Distance Relationship

Min Ho woke up and looked at the time as he stretched his arms forward. He got up and made breakfast for the kids; he went to the rooms n gently woke them up to eat. They washed up and ate; the furniture came in and the kids were really excited, they all started jumping, singing, and some even started dancing. Min Ho laughed at their reactions and told them to stop playing around now so they can get everything in place; they listened to him and started to clean out the rooms and bringing in the new furniture to organize it. They all worked together so it only took them 2 hours to finish everything; they were so happy that the word happy won't even describe how they're feeling. 

 Min Ho headed out to meet with his gang because it was time to take some actions considering this issue. 

Min Ho and his gang met up at their regular place to discuss their next move, Min Ho was going to finish this as he planned last night; 5 members at a time with much cautious.  

"I only need 5 of you to come with me so we won't draw much attention to ourselves, so I'm going to pick who's going and the rest can go home" He carefully said and picked out the weakest 5 he thinks there are; he sent the rest home and drove to an abounded place far away from everyone. 

"He's in here, so let's go and finish this" Min Ho said as he got out of the car; he waited till everyone was inside the dark abandoned place and started shooting. He killed all of them in under 2 minutes. He left them there and drove back to his house. "170 more to go" he thought... He stayed with the kids for a short time and sent them all to bed, he also went to bed thinking about David and how he can't wait to finish this pretty soon.



Everyday,  Min Ho wakes up like always preparing breakfast, waking up the kids and heading out to meet up with his gang. He kept taking 5 members each day and he's almost done with his plan. there are only 50 more members of his gang that he need to get rid of. 



Hye Sun was now hanging out with SiWon and she's still talking to the SS501 members, they're all trying to be happy and live their lives the way they want it to be. Hye Sun liked SiWon as a friend only because she still loves Hyun Joong after all he did. SiWon liked Hye Sun more and more by the minute, but he still had feelings for Ji Hye. Him and Hye Sun decided to stay friends and get to know each other a little better, Hye Sun told him what the SS501 members meant to her and what she meant to them. SiWon told her that he has a girl in LA but he broke up with her because he wants her to be happy. They talked and talked each day and got to know each other a little better, they hung out every Friday and enjoyed each other's company. 



Ji Hye and Hyun Joong also hung out and got to know each other a little better, Hyun Joong still loves Hye Sun so much. They're getting to know more and more about each other and they're becoming very good friends. Ji Hye likes Hyun Joong more than a friend, but she knows how much he likes Hye Sun so she decided to keep it to herself. 



Jung Min is fully healed now and he's back on stage singing with his brothers, they're all trying to have the best time of their lives. They laugh, dance, sing, and even make jokes on stage. They love their fans and their fans loves them. Kyu Jung and Jung Min often tease each other about things, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun always tend to make fun of each other even if they don't mean to. Hyun Joong makes fun of all of them and they try to get him back but fail every time. They love to talk to Hye Sun and Hye Sun loves to talk to them as well. They're all doing great with their lives and they're all trying to be happy. 



Kim Bum and So Eun are still taking care of the kids, they're teaching them how to walk but David is too stubborn to get his feet on the ground; he just wants to sit around all day and laugh. Kim Bum thought it was so cute. Hye Joong was learning how to walk and wasn't as stubborn as David. They all had fun because they're having more and more family time.



Kim Jun and Min Jung were happy for Hye Sun because she was also happy. They decided to have a picnic every once in a while and just have some time alone to enjoy each other's company. 



This was the last day of Min Ho's plan, he'd killed all of them but 5, and today is the day to finish everything.... 

He woke up as usual, made breakfast and woke up the kids, they ate and he sent them to school, then he headed out to meet up with the last 5 members of his what so called gang. He told them what they're supposed to do and who the man was and why they're going to kill him, he took the last 5 men and drove to another dark abounded place. He got out of the car as usual, waited for them to get into the place and started shooting... this time, it took him exactly 50 seconds to kill all of them; he's finally done with the main goal and now it's time to let Hye Sun and Hyun Joong know what will happen. 

He went home and waited for the kids to come back home from school; he made sure that they did their homework and ate. They all played for a while and he sent them to bed. He watched TV for about an hour and he passed out on the couch. 

The next morning, he called up Hyun Joong and told him that he needed him and his brothers back in Korea as soon as possible; Hyun Joong didn't know what it's about, but he decided to agree because he misses Korea a lot. They hung up and Min Ho called Hye Sun right away and also told her to meet up with him soon; she didn't want to at first, but then she agreed. 

Min Ho was relieved that both agreed with him without really making any trouble, now it's time for him to fix things again. 

He went to his room and passed out on his bed.