Explanation from her loved one....

Long Distance Relationship


                                          bof190028.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5FGePRlzNHF_i_8oA4yy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was late at night, Hye Sun was tired and she needed some rest so she sat on the bench next to Jung Min's room and took a nap.

Hyun Joong was walking towards Jung Min's room and he saw Hye Sun sleeping on the bench, without any hesitation, Hyun Joong went to her side and picked her up.....she groaned a bit but didn't wake up. He carried her to his car and went straight home where he sent his brothers. He carried her to the front door and rung the bell.

"Coming…" Kyu Joong's voice called out from the other side as he opened the door. "Omo...Hyung what happened to Noona?"

"She's okay, I saw her sleeping on the bench and picked her up to bring her here to sleep. Now move." He went straight to Jung Min's room in the house; he placed her on his bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead "I'm sorry honey...for everything."He murmured and left the room. 
"Don't bother her and let her sleep, she needs lots of sleep. Got that?" he told his three brothers.

"Okay Hyung, but one question." Hyung Jun said...

"Go ahead." Hyun Joong answered him tiredly.

"Why Jung Min's room? Why not your room?" Hyung Jun said within a giggle.

"Because, smart pants....Jung Min's room is the only empty room in this house, and if I put her in my room, where am I going to sleep? Huh?"

"Well ...I know where you can sle..." Hyung Jun didn't even finish his sentence because Kyu Jung's hands slapped his mouth to shut him up. Hyun Joong knew what his brother meant, but he intended to ignore it so he walked to his room to pick up some things and head back to the hospital. He gathered books that he could read, and he went back to Jung Min's room to gather some clothes for Jung Min when he wakes up when Hye Sun suddenly screamed...."NO!!!!!" he rushed to her side and told his brothers to get her some water, Young Saeng went to get the water, Hyun Joong gathered her in his arms "It's okay, you're okay.." Young Saeng came back with the water and he gave it to Hye Sun to drink. "What were you dreaming about Noona?" Hyung Jun asked out of curiosity. "I was walking by my house, and somebody came and kidnapped me. I didn't see his face, he said something about not listening or not following the rules, and pushed me off a bridge to a hard rocky floor. Do you guys know what this dream means?" the brothers shook their heads from side to side. "It means that something good or bad will happen to me." Hyun Joong was still, unknowingly, holding Hye Sun; she looked up at him "What do you think?" Hyun Joong quickly let go of her and stood up walking to the door, "I think that everyone should get out, and you should get back to sleep Noona." He walked out of the room. "Goodnight Noona." each one of the three brothers said before going out "Goodnight guys..." Hye Sun sat on the bed, which looked like Jung Min's bed. The bad had a baby blue sheet, and a white pillow. The walls were painted dark blue, the closets and the floor white, the door  was brown, and he had pictures of himself, his brothers, and.....her on the wall. The picture that she and ss501 took back in Korea was next to his bed. Hye Sun looked at his beautiful, smiling face and started crying. Hye Sun felt a lot of pain in her chest, Hyun Joong pretending not to like her anymore, Jung Min between life and death, and guilty for something she still didn't know.......Hye Sun hugged the picture, kept crying, and slept a deep, dark sleep......she dreamed of the same dream again, but now she saw the man clearly...it was Choi SiWon......It didn't make sense, why would she dream of him now? She was tired so she tried to ignore the dream and sleep well.....



It was 3am and Kyu Jung was still awake, he couldn't sleep when he heard Hye Sun screaming again. He rushed to her room and saw her crying in her sleep "No!!No.....no...Please.......don't do.....this to me.....N....O...!" Kyu Jung went straight to the kitchen and go water for Hye Sun to drink. He rushed to the room with the cup and heard her say "Hyun Joong......please help...m....e!! Don’t let me...fall..." She sobbed as she slept; Kyu Jung went to her side and woke her up....."Noona, wake up, I got you some water." He shook her awake and she sat up. She gasped for air..."what happened Kyu?" she asked between breaths..."You were dreaming again...now here drink some water." Hye Sun took the glass from him and gulped the water down . "Can I ask you something Noona?" he asked as he took the cup from her and set it on the counter. "Of course." She eyed him; afraid of what he's going to ask..."Did you know that Hyun Joong was going to do what he did?" he looked down at the floor. Hye Sun didn't expect him to ask this question..."No... I didn't expect him to break up with me like that; although, he talked to me about separating before to protect me but I didn't agree, so I guess that's why he did it without notifying me first. But he hurt me so much Kyu, unless I get a good reason on why he did that in front of a MILLION people, I will never forgive him." Hye Sun clenched her teeth as she said the last few words. Kyu Jung had never seen her this hurt or this angry, his Hyung must've really hurt her..."I'm sorry Noona for asking this question." he turned to leave the room when her hand grabbed his wrist from behind "don't be sorry Kyu, it's not your fault. Besides, I'm not going to let my problem with Hyun Joong affect my relationship with you guys, I'll still be here for you as a big sister." Kyu Joong looked down at her and smiled, she smiled back at him, her usual warm, beautiful smile. "Goodnight Noona." He bowed "goodnight Kyu." She bowed her head as he went out and closed the door behind him, leaving her to get back to her terrible dreams.



Back in Seoul, Min Ho was walking to Hye Sun's house to ask her to take care of David while he fixed things...He didn't have a clue on how to ask her, not after what he did to her and the brothers. The house was a minuet away...

Knock, knock!!!

Kim Jun opened the door..."Hello, may...I…Come in please?" Min Ho asked him, Kim Jun knew who he was, and Kim Jun didn't like him, not one bit....Kim Jun walked to the living room leaving the front door open for Min Ho to come in, Min Ho went in and closed the door behind him. Kim Jun was already sitting on the couch, and Kim Bum came out of the bathroom "who is it Kim...." he didn't even finish the sentence when his eye met Min Ho's, Kim Bum also knew who he was, Kim Hyun Joong's parents’ murderer; he felt really guilty for being known as that. "Why did you let him in Jun-ah? Why did you let someone like him into your house?!" Kim Bum was screaming now, Min Jung and So Eun rushed to the living room....Min Jung gasped when she saw Min Ho, she also knew who he was, since Min Jung, Kim Jun, Kim Bum, and Hyun Joong were best friends, they all knew who he was except for So Eun. Min Jung held Kim Bum back because he was about to jump Min Ho, Kim Jun stood up "Don't do anything stupid Kim Bum; he has a kid up his sleeve, so let’s hear him out." Kim Jun pointed at David...."But...Jun-ah...." Kim Bum's voice trailed off. "Tell us what you want Min Ho, and make it fast." Min Jung spoke to him, and he could hear the razor in her voice. So Eun was confused, she didn't know why they were so tense, who was this guy? And why did they hate him so much? She’ll ask them later, she wants to see where this goes.

 "I'm sorry to bother you, but it's really important...." Min Ho went on and on telling them how he became this person, and how he wanted to change. He told them how he killed David's parents and couldn't bring himself to kill little David. He told them that the old Min Ho would've killed David without any hesitation. He told them how sorry he felt for separating Hye Sun and the brothers, and how he'd like to bring them back together but he have to get rid of his gang first so they won't get in his way. He talked to them for about two hours and he just realized that Hye Sun wasn't there....where was she? "Where's Hye Sun anyways, I wanted her to hear what I was saying. I also wanted her to forgive me."

"She's not here, and I'm sure she'll never f..." Kim Jun cut Kim Bum off before he said anything else. "As you may know that Jung Min got in a car crash, so she went there to try and support them." Kim Bum eyed Kim Jun angrily, why would he tell their biggest enemy where Hye Sun was? Why?! Kim Jun ignored Kim Bum's stares "I'm only telling you where she is because if you really changed, you will not try to get in her way, would you?" Min Ho didn't expect to hear that answer, but he was happy that she went to be by their side, they needed it "no of course not." he smiled. Kim Jun stared at Min Ho for a while, he really seemed to change, even his evil smile has changed, now his smile was a bit pure and innocent...Min Ho might actually be a nice person if he was given the chance, so he decided to be a little friendly. Kim Jun returned his smile. Kim Bum could see some change in Min Ho, but he wasn't going to forgive him that easily, Min Ho needed to prove his change, but he's going to go along for now. "So, what are you here for? Other than telling us on how you changed?" Min Jung also noticed the huge change in Min Ho, he was a totally different person now; at least she thought so. Min Ho was waiting for this question, he smiled and picked up David who was lying next to him..."I really need someone to take care of this kid while I try to fix things, I can't show him to the gang or they'll kill me and him. Will you guys please help me?" Min Ho said softly...So Eun spoke before everyone, now she understood who he was and why they hated him, but he was different now..."Of course, I'll take care of the little kid. Don't worry." She looked at her friend's surprised faces and, most importantly, at her husband's surprised face. "Ok fine, but I'm just doing it for the sake of Hye Sun and Hyun Joong, got that Min Ho?!" Kim Bum cried out loud. "Thank you so much, I promise to try my best at fixing everything. Oh, and one more thing." he gave David to So Eun and looked at each and every one of them "If anything ever happens to me, please take care of the little kid and treat him as your own son, I already know that you will, but still I just wanted to double check." Min Ho eyed the floor and felt everyone's eyes on him....Kim Bum, So Eun, Kim Jun, and Min Jung were really shocked at what they've heard..."Don't worry, we'll treat him like family, and I'm sure that nothing will happen to the man who doesn't, or should I say didn't have a heart." Kim Bum said as he patted Min Ho's shoulder and gave him a big yet weak smile. "Thanks you guys, I really owe you one, or a million..." He started walking towards the door, but before he did, he went and took David from So Eun's arms, he kissed his cheeks and forehead, and hugged him tightly. Min Ho almost cried as he whispered into David's ears "I'll come back little guy, I'll come back soon." He gave him to So Eun and sprinted to the door...Kim Bum and the others were really amazed, Min Ho did really change....

Min Ho ran as fast as possible and cried. He didn't know when or how it happened, but he really became attached to David. He was his life now, and he wanted to protect him with all his might. He kept running till he reached his house and got ready for his big mission.



It was 2am, Hyun Joong was standing in front of the window, and talking to his brother...."Minie...please wake up and help me. I don't know what to do, I really think that you're the only one that can help me but you have to wake up first. Are you just going to lie there all day and not talk to me? Are you going to leave me here alone without your advice?..." Hyun Jung tried to hold back his sobs and tears, but a tear rolled down his chin..."I miss you Jung-ah.." he said between sobs..."Please wake up, please wake up..." he was hitting the window softly and letting his sadness all out....."Please wake up Jung-ah, wake up..." he turned his back to the window and slid down the wall, he sat on the floor and hugged his legs tightly. He put his head down and cried roughly...."Please wake up and don't leave me...my 'best friend'." he mumbled and kept crying alone in the hallway....



It was 3am, Hye Sun's heart pleaded with pain as she woke up, something was wrong. Every time her heart hurts, there was something wrong to someone she really loved, who was it this time? She got out of bed and went to check on the three 'sleeping beauties' she chuckled to the thought…She opened the door on Kyu Jung first, he seemed to be okay. Next was Young Saeng, he was also okay. Then Hyung Jun, he was more than okay, he was laughing in his sleep. She smiled and closed the doo, but if everyone was okay here, then how was HYUN JOONG!!!!? She went straight to her room to call him....

Ring, Ring!!! Ring, Ring!!!

He finally picked up the phone..."Hello?" nobody answered "Hello?" she said again getting worried by the second. Finally he answered "H...hello?" he was CRYING!!! WHY WAS HE CRYING? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HIM OR JUNG MIN?  "What's wrong Hyun? Are you okay? Is he okay?" Hye Sun asked him really fast and forgot to take a breath....she took a deep breath. "Yes Hye Sun, he's fine, I mean he's still under the same condition." Hye Sun was relieved for a bit "Then why are you crying?" Her heart ached a lot as she heard his sobs over the phone; she realized that she could never hate him..."Because I miss him Hye Sun!!! Because I need my brother next to me!! That's why I'm crying. I can't hold it in anymore, I can't hide it, I can't stay strong for my brothers anymore, What should I do? Please help me?" He cried harder and harder each second..."Stay there Hyun, I'm coming..." she hung up the phone and got ready; she quickly made breakfast for the three brothers and rushed out the door....



Hyun Joong really can't keep it in any longer; his cries were getting rougher by the second. He just hung up with Hye Sun, and went back to the same position he was in as he waited for her......He kept on crying, and mumbling "Wake up, my best friend, Jung Min-ah......wake up." He kept on mumbling these words over and over between sobs........a song was playing in the background.

(You Make Me Perfect by J Co) [I didn't write this song, this is an actual song by J Co ^____^]

Oooooh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Oooooo
Oooooo
Oohhhhhhhh

[Verse 1:]
I nearly lost my mind
Tryna figure out a way
To make you understand
I can't go on another day
And maybe I'm this wrong
Being confused and led astray
Please give me one more chance
Cause I can't take what's happening

[Hook:]
Have you ever lost someone
Tried to take you back but the damage is done
Thought of losing you makes me feel so sad
How can I ever sleep when I feel this bad?
I know enough's enough it's gonna be tough to get through this

[Chorus:]
I'll never be perfect
I'll never be cool
I'll always be nothing, unless I'm with you
Cause you make me perfect
Tell me what can I do?
The pieces I'm missing
When I'm not with you
You make me perfect
You make me...

[Verse 2:]
I know that I deserve it
But have you really lost our faith?
You know that we sad when it'd worth it
There's so much more for us to say
Oh maybe I was lost
Oh maybe I was just to afraid
Would you please forgive me
And hold me back in your arms again

[Hook:]
Have you ever lost someone
Tried to take you back but the damage is done
Thought of losing you makes me feel so sad
How can I ever sleep when I feel this bad?
I know enough's enough it's gonna be tough to get through this

[Chorus:]
I'll never be perfect
I'll never be cool
I'll always be nothing, unless I'm with you
Cause you make me perfect
Tell me what can I do?
The pieces I'm missing
When I'm not with you
You make me perfect
You make me...

[Verse 3:]
Don't say nothings perfect cause it isn't true
Everything I see is so clear with you
Everything I dream appears with you
Everything I need is here with you
Everything could be so... perfect
Perfect

[Chorus:]
I'll never be perfect
I'll never be cool
I'll always be nothing, unless I'm with you
Cause you make me perfect
Tell me what can I do?
The pieces I'm missing
When I'm not with you
You make me perfect
You make me...



Hye Sun called for a cap and waited, she ran outside when it came to pick her up......Hye Sun reached the hospital and went running to the room the brothers were staying in, no one was there.....She went straight for Jung Min's room and saw him, he was curled up like a ball, he was crying and repeating "don't go, don't leave, Jung Min-ah....wake up...." he kept repeating those words between sobs, he didn't even notice that Hye Sun was standing in front of him....He was totally collapsing and broken....it wasn't like him at all....He said that he needed to stay strong for himself and his brothers. Hye Sun's heart broke at how she saw him right now...She started crying and he looked up to see her....

She really came for me, after all I did to her, she still came…Why was she crying? He didn't deserve her crying for him, he didn't even deserve a single teardrop....She approached him and reached out for his hand "let's go.." he was confused but took her hand anyways and started walking out of the hospital. They went to a near park and sat on a porch....."Why did you come? Why didn't you leave me?" Hye Sun paused before answering..."because you're family Hyun Joong...because I feel like you guys are my family and I have to take care of my family..." Hye Sun didn't look into his eyes because if she did, her tears won't stop for a billion years.

Hyun Joong couldn't find the right words, he didn't know what to say to a person he loved and was standing right in front of him....He has to say something, but she spoke before him,...."Answer my question Hyun Joong, and be honest.." she narrowed her eyes at him, and Hyun Joong was looking right into her eyes. "Why did you break up with me on live TV? Why didn't you discuss it with me? Did it ever occur to you that I might me against the decision you made? Or am I not important to you?" a teardrop came down her right cheek, and Hyun Joong fought the urge to wipe it. "Because we're not right for each other, I didn't discuss it with you because you wouldn't agree with my decision, not because you're not important.....you're more than important to me, to us, but I'm sorry Noona, we can't be together anymore." He fought back his tears, and kept looking into her eyes, "Is this really how you feel Hyun Joong?" she was sobbing, he fought the urge to kiss her and hug her tightly "yes, I'm sorry Noona." he turned his face away from her, "Well, I'm sorry too Hyun Joong-ssi. and from now on, please pretend that I'm not around." she got up and walked away, he wanted to go after her but he couldn't, he has to let her go....He walked back to the hospital and went to the room where him and his brothers were staying in, and he went to a regretful sleep.



Hye Sun kept on running and running and running, it started raining. She couldn't believe him, her heart was broken to pieces now.....She hated him so, so, so much....her love is now turning to hatred.....she kept crying because the only person she ever loved just broke her heart to pieces, and it will take a long time to heal. Hye Sun was exhausted from running so she started walking. She needed to sit down because she felt like fainting; she sat down on the sidewalk and buried her head in her hands…she felt dizzy. She closed her eyes and fainted on the sidewalk, at dawn....

Two guys are walking when they saw an unconscious lady on the sidewalk, they ran to her side..."hey lady, are you okay!!! Call an ambulance right now...wake up!" one of the guys shook her awake while the other was making the call, "no, I'm fine, don't call the ambulance." Hye Sun sat up and looked at the two worried guys..."are you sure ma'm." Hye Sun smiled at them..."Yes, I'm sure." The two guys helped her up and said they're goodbyes, they also told her to be careful walking alone at this time...'Thank God those guys were nice guys," Hye Sun thought, because if they weren't, she didn't know what might've happened. She kept walking and realized that she doesn't know where the house was, so she walked back to the hospital.



It was 6am, Kyu Jung woke up and went to wash up...Afterwards, he went straight to the kitchen and saw three plates with eggs and bacon in them. He wondered who made them, and then he went to wake his two brothers up. Hyung Jun and Young Saeng were finally awake and washed up. Kyu Jung went to wake Hye Sun up but he didn't find anyone in the room, he panicked...."Did you guys see Noona?" both Hyung and Young shook their heads sideways....Kyu Jung went straight to the phone and called her....

Ring, Ring!!! Ring, Ring!!

"Hello?" a tired and weak voice said on the other side. "Noona....where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm at the hospital right now..." she didn't finish when "Okay, I'm coming to pick you up, wait for me bye." he hung up the phone "You guys stay here I'm going to get Noona and come back okay?" both Hyung and Young nodded their heads with confused expressions on their faces. Kyu Jung his car and drove to the hospital.



She was sitting on the chair next to Jung Min's room; her clothes are soaked from the rain. Hye Sun was crying harder each second, she couldn't stop herself from sobbing roughly.....Her cries kept getting harder and louder, she clapped her hands over , left hand over right hand, trying to keep it down. She didn't want anyone to hear her cry madly like that, she had to calm down because Kyu Jung's coming to pick her up....Fifteen minutes had passed and Kyu Jung still didn't show up.

Kyu Jung was pulling out of the parking lot to go get his Noona.....He went to the room they were staying in and saw his brother sleeping on the bed, he was wet from something and he was crying...."What's wrong Hyung?" he sat beside him on the bed. "Nothing, I don't know what to do, I'm sorry..." Hyun Joong sobbed harder and Kyu Jung pulled him into a hug..."it’s okay Hyung, I'm here for you." Fifteen minutes had passed when finally Hyun Jung gave up and was sleeping...Kyu Jung scanned the room and he didn't see Hye Sun, so he covered Hyun Joong and went to Jung Min's room....She was half sleeping and half crying....her clothes were dripping because she was also wet....What had happened between her and his brother? He approached her and lightly shook her awake....she groaned and she didn't wake up. Kyu Jung had to carry her because there was no other way to get her home...He placed her in the front seat in his car and drove home....He got home and placed her on Jung Min's bed, where she's going to sleep from now on until Jung Min wakes up...There was one thing, Hye Sun was wet and she could get a cold, he had to wake her up to change..."Noona, Noona, wake up, you need to change." He shook her but she won't budge....He had no idea what to do, she had to change. He shook her one more time but there was no use. He got out a pajama from Jung Min's closet and fixed Hye Sun into a sitting position, he kept reminding himself that she'll be sick if she doesn't change......He pulled off her shirt and looked down at the floor, it was difficult to get on the other shirt so he had to look...."Sorry Noona, but it's your fault that you're not waking up." he mumbled...He placed the shirt on her quickly and took off her pants really quick and put on the other pants, he was really embarrassed, but at least she won't catch a cold. He closed the door and went to his room.

It was 9am; Hye Sun woke up and noticed that someone changed her clothes, who was it? "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed at the top of her lungs...Kyu Jung, Hyung Jun, and Young Saeng came running into the room catching their breaths, "What's wrong Noona?" Kyu Jung asked "What happened?" Young Saeng asked "Are you okay?" Hyung Jun asked.......Hye Sun was sobbing a little bit, "Who changed my clothes last night?" she said between sobs.....Kyu Jung blushed and raised his hand, he couldn't look her in the eye "I'm sorry Noona, but your clothes were wet and you could've caught a cold. I shook you awake multiple times, but you didn't wake up so I had to change them for you so you wouldn't catch a cold. Sorry Noona." Hyung Jun and Young Saeng held their laughter and were surprised that Kyu Jung, their shy brother, did that. They let out a loud laugh and it did cheered Hye Sun up a little..."It's okay Kyu, I'm sorry for not waking up and letting you do this, please don't be embarrassed." She gave him a small smile and he returned it back shyly...."Let's go eat breakfast Noona; it's waiting for you..." Hyung Jun said while laughing..."Okay let's go, but you have to stop laughing first for you to not choke..." she patted his head and all four of them went to eat breakfast. Kyu Jung was glad that Hye Sun didn't make a big deal out of it, they all ate breakfast and talked about funny and embarrassing moments. Hye Sun was glad to eat with those guys, they really made her the happiest person in the world....They distracted her from her pain and that's exactly what she needed...



Min Ho got ready for his mission, all he needed to do was act 'normal' to his gang...."So what's next on the schedule? Who are we going to meet? Or should I say 'Kill'?" One of his gang members asked smirking at the last question, a sickening feeling went to Min Ho's stomach, but he had to act normal. "Yes, I think you should say kill." Min Ho faked his laugh, and his gang members laughed madly. He looked at the young scared faces "All the children I need you on another mission, so go there and wait for me." All the youngsters went to a nearby room in the warehouse and waited for Min Ho. Min Ho returned his attention at the people he's going to get rid of and continued "We're going to see someone that wouldn’t agree to join our group, and you know the procedure. Follow me." He started walking towards the door and s followed.

They drove for about thirty minuets and reached the house of their prey.....Min Ho did what he usually does, storming into houses, he looked for the man and, thank god, he wasn't around, he thought. The gun was already in his hands, and the light switch was on his right side. Almost all his group, that came with him, were in there so he switched off the lights and fired at five gang members. The other members ran into the room and Min Ho switched on the lights acting innocent....He looked at the five he shot and they were dead. He almost smiled but didn't. "What happened boss? Are you okay?" Min Ho nodded "We were just checking if he's here and the lights were off and the next thing I knew that all of you are here." he lied....."I'm going to get whoever did this. I promise you...." he lied as he looked at the dead men and walked out of the house. He told his men to go home and call it a day.....He went back to the warehouse to talk to the kids. He went into the room and saw that some of them were shaking, scared, and even crying. They all stood up when Min Ho went into the room. He sat down on a chair in the front of the room, and everyone took a seat.

"Tell me the truth, who wants to be in my gang? If you don't want to you should say because I promise to not get mad..." all of them looked at him perplexedly....Min Ho looked around and didn't see anyone answering...."So I guess that's your answer? That all of you don't want to be in my gang?" again nobody spoke or moved. Min Ho felt really relieved because he didn't want to hurt any of those kids "Okay then, you're coming with me." He stood up and everyone followed....

They drove for ten minutes and reached his house, these kids had no one to take care of them because their parents died...Min Ho parked the car and went to open his front door, nobody was behind him...."You guys should come out of the car and into the house." he shouted for them to hear...Everyone was beside him within a second...Min Ho opened the door, held the door, and motioned for them to get in.....He's going to make sure that they're safe and educated.