Kidnapping

Long Distance Relationship

                                                                                625501_146862032160295_1445591526_n.jpg

The next morning, Kim Bum was going to meet up with So Eun; his fiancé, they were going to determine the day of their marriage. He was so happy that he found a person like her, he couldn't possibly ask for more.



So Eun was excited to go and determine the wedding day. She was so happy that they were finally getting married; she's been waiting for it since the day they met.

Flashback......

So Eun was waiting for the bus to go home, and someone was standing next to her. He was cute and he looked like a nice person. She didn't realize; until it was too late, that she was staring at the man.

"Can I help you with something, ma’m?" the person asked with a sweet smile on his face.

"I'm sorry sir. I was just...." she didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, I'm Kim Bum, and you are?" 

"Oh..... I'm So Eun, Kim So Eun. Nice meeting you, and sorry again." she said with an embarrassed smile.

They sat together on the bus and they took each other's phone numbers to meet again sometime.

End of flashback....

They became good friends; then they were dating for six months, and she became his fiancé and now, they're going to determine their wedding day.

Finally, Kim Bum arrived and they were set to go.



Hyun Joong decided to call Hye Sun to meet up with her, and they met up at the same cafeteria they ate at the first time they met. They ordered their food and they started talking. Hye Sun was drinking water when Hyun Joong decided to ask her about dating him.

"I really want to tell you something..." Hyun Joong quickly said.

"Go ahead, I'm listening" she put her water down and looked curiously at him.

"Ummmm... would... you like to go on a.... date with me?" he asked nervously.

Hye Sun was shocked, and now she knew that he liked her too. 

"I would be more than happy to." she said with a bright smile on her face.

Hyun Joong was glad and surprised at the same time. Now he knows that she liked him too.

They were eating until someone showed up. Someone he knew very well. That person was the person who killed his parents.... Lee Min Ho....... he wanted revenge and Lee Min Ho knew it, so when he saw them he was approaching slowly.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Is that your pretty girl?" he said with a vicious smile.

"What do you want Min Ho? Say it and go away."

"Nothing, I was just checking on you; like I always check.... on your brothers... but they don't know it."

"If you do anything to my brothers or this girl or to any person that I know, you'd find me in your nightmares. You understand!!!!!" Hyun Joong angrily screamed.

"Don’t worry, calm yourself down...boy.... I came here to eat’ not to have some child ruin my mood."

"Then leave us alone, would ya'?"

"Alright then, see you next time." Lee Min Ho said, viciously smiling again while looking at Hyun Joong then at Hye Sun.

"I wish that I won't have to see your face ever again. As long as I live." Hyun Joong murmured 

Hye Sun was shocked but she didn't ask any questions at all.

Hyun Joong was wondering what Lee Min Ho meant by "checking on your brothers"? And why did he look at his girlfriend like that. The last thing he wanted is for Hye Sun to get involved with this. He was so worried that Lee Min Ho would do something to her.

He walked her home, and he felt like kissing her, but he just asked her out on a date; it was too early to kiss her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine" he lied.

"Be careful on your way home." she said with a bright smile.

"I will, you too be careful." smiling at her, they said goodnight and each one walked in a different direction.



Lee Min Ho was watching Hyun Joong. He doesn't want them to live happy, he doesn't want their parents to be at peace. Their parents wanted to betray him and leave his gang. Now that they're dead; he lived to watch their kids being unhappy and if they were going to be happy, he was going to stand in their way. He's not going to let this dating thing going on with that boy and the girl, he has to do something about it.

"Go get the girl, and if she doesn't want to come, numb her and bring her here." Min Ho said.

"But sir, she's at her house can we wait till tomorrow when she's alone?" one of his men said.

"Oh right... fine then, but I want her tomorrow in the morning"

"As you wish sir."

They drove away and Min Ho went to sleep thinking of what he might do to the girl.



Hyun Joong was worried now that Min Ho knows about Hye Sun and him. He needed a way to protect her.

He was thinking about solutions when his eyes shut down and he went to sleep.



In the morning Hye Sun was walking by herself doing her regular exercise when she saw men approaching her.

"Ma'm can you please come with us? Someone wants to talk to you." one of the men said.

"Who wants to talk to me?"

"Mr. Lee Min Ho." the other man said while one of the men gave him a dirty look.

Hye Sun didn't know what to do. She knew that man was dangerous and Hyun Joong didn't like him. She needed to do something.

"Look over there, what the heck is that thing can you believe it?" she was creating a distraction and she hoped that they'll fall for it; lucky her, they did.

She ran away and the men were chasing her, she hid herself real well and came out when she thought that they were gone, but she was wrong because they caught her and put her out of conscious. She was sleepy... very sleepy. The men took her away.



Hyun Joong sat on his bed staring at the letter in his hands, he just hung up on Kim Jun asking if his sister was with him but he said no.

This evening around 12:30pm, Hyun Joong got a strange letter that said:

 

Don’t worry about her and come meet us alone by the gym.

If you tell anyone that you're coming to meet us, then 

Don't ever dream of seeing her again.

Meet us at 6pm and bring

                                           NO ONE!!

kkot11-210.jpg

Hyun Joong didn't know what to do but to follow what the note said. It was 5:30pm now; he started walking to the gym.



Kim Jun was worried about his sister; usually, after she's finished with her morning exercise, she comes home and then goes out to where ever she wants to go.

It's been two hours since she was supposed to be home, but she was nowhere to be found. Now it's 12pm.

He started calling Hyun Joong to see if she was with him:

"Hi Hyun Joong?"

"Yes? What’s wrong?"

"Have you seen my sister? Is she with you right now?"

"No, why? Did something happen?"

"No, I don't know, I’m worried about her."

"Don’t worry, she's probably out somewhere buying things, she'll be home soon."

"Ok then, thank you for the comfort."

"Goodbye."

Hyun Joong was right, there's no reason to be worried. She'll be home before I know it.



Lee Min Jung was walking when she saw Hye Sun carried away by strange men. She started screaming at them and running after them, but they had a car and she couldn't do anything.

She was worried. She called Hye Sun, but her phone was turned off. She waited for an hour, and tried again but her phone was still off. She waited till 1pm and tried again, but she wouldn't pick up her phone. Min Jung went straight to Kim Jun's house.

Knock!!! Knock!!! Knock!!!!

Kim Jun answered the door and Min Jung rushed inside to see if Hye Sun was anywhere to be found. She found no one.

"What are you looking for?" Kim Jun asked.

"Hye Sun, where is she?" 

"I have no idea, I was calling her phone but it was turned off, I thought that she was out somewhere buying stuff. Why? Did anything happen?"

"Well, I was out in the morning and I saw her being carried away by four men. I tried calling her but, as you said, her phone is off. What do we do now?!"

Kim Jun was shocked at what he heard; he couldn't believe what he just heard.

He reached his phone to call Hyun Joong.

"What are you doing? I told you her phone's still off." Min Jung cried out.

"I'm calling Hyun Joong and if he still doesn't know where she is, then I'm not telling him to not worry him."

“Ok, do it fast."

"Hello." Kim Jun said on the phone with Hyun Joong.

"Hi ... Jun, did she come home yet....?" Hyun Joong asked with shakiness in his voice.

"No, but I was just about to ask you." Kim Jun said with a worried voice.

"Ok then, tell me when she comes, bye" he hung up quickly so no one will know that something's wrong.

Kim Jun was shocked at how Hyun Joong hung up so quickly, but he didn't sound good. Kim Jun was going to wait another couple of hours, and then go search for his sister if she doesn’t come home.

"He doesn't know where she is." he said to Min Jung disappointedly.

"Let's wait for a little while and then go to search for her, what do you say?" said Min Jung with a concern look and voice.

"I was going to do the same thing. So let's wait a bit." He said with a shaking voice.

He waited until 5pm. Now he was worried sick. He's going to Hyun Joong's house first because his voice didn't sound good.

He reached his house around 6pm walking. 



Hye Sun was in a chair tied with thick ropes. There was tape over , and there was a man in front of her. She looked around and realized that she was in a gymnasium. She looked at the man again and recognized him.... he was the same man that Hyun Joong was screaming at yesterday-- Lee Min Ho-- She started speaking, but stopped because of the tape that's over . The man approached her and ripped it off.

"What do you want?" he said with an annoyed voice.

"Where am I? Why am I here? What do you want to do with me? What do you want from me?" she kept asking question after question.  

"You're in a gym; you're here because we're using you as bait. I answered all your questions, you're happy?"

"Let me go!!!! Let me go!!! Why are you using me as bait????? Let me go!!!!" she started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Shut up or you'll see the bad and dangerous side of me." he screamed at her, but Hye Sun ignored him and kept screaming.

Suddenly, he took off his belt and said "don't say I didn't warn you" and he started hitting her with it so hard that she cried from the first hit she got. Her body was sore, and he hit her on her head which made her feel dizzy and he knocked her out.



Kyu Jung saw Hyun Joong rush out of the house. After he got a letter, he wasn't himself anymore. What was in that letter?

Knock, knock, knock!!!! Knock, knock, knock!!!

Kyu Jung rushed to open the door.

"Hi, Kim Jun-ssi, Min Jung-ssi." Kyu Jung said with a respectful bow.

"Hi, Kyu Jung-ssi, where's Hyun Joong?" asked Kim Jun 

"He left a half an hour ago. Why? Is there anything going on, because he got this letter this evening and he wasn't himself anymore. Do you know what was in that letter Kim Jun-ssi?"

"A letter? Where is it? No, that's my first time hearing of a letter."

"It's in his room I think." Kyu Joong led them to Hyun Joong's room; his brothers followed them, and he found the letter crumbled up and thrown out in the trash can next to Hyun Joong's bed. He gave it to Kim Jun and he read it out loud.

"Don't worry about her and come meet us by the gym. If you tell anyone that you're coming to meet us, then don't ever dream of seeing her again. Meet us at 6pm and bring no one." Kim Jun read with a shock and he showed Min Jung and Hyun Joong's siblings the picture.

Kyu Jung was shocked as well. No wonder his brother wasn't himself.

"I have to go and save my sister" Kim Jun said 

"Wait for me I'm coming with you." Jung Min said

"Me too." both Young Saeng and Kyu Jung said.

"Me three." said Hyung Jun

"No you're not, you're staying home!!" Jung Min, Young Saeng, and Kyu Joong said at the same time. Hyung Jun complained at first but then he gave up.

"Min Jung-ssi, can you stay and watch over Hyung Jun for us please?" asked the brothers.

"Sure, but keep me updated."

The four boys walked out in a hurry, it was now 6:30pm so they had to hurry up. On their way, they called Kim Bum and he was on his way to meet them by the gym.



Hyun Joong arrived at the gym. He called out for anyone, and Lee Min Ho came out. "She means that much to you?" he said with a disgusted look on his face. "Well then, let's see how much she means to you."

He opened a door, and Hyun Joong saw her lying down on the floor, unconscious.

"What did you do to her?!!!!!!!!!" he was screaming.

"Nothing, just taught her a lesson. Not with words, but with my belt." Min Ho smirked.

"Let her go and I'll do anything, I promise."

"Anything..." he said looking at an empty space.

"Yes, what do you want? I'm ready to do it"

"Leave this country and don't come back again, you and your brothers, and leave this girl too." 

"I would, but I don't have the money for it." said Hyun Joong.

"I'll pay for everything. Just leave this country or else...." he pulled out a gun and went near Hye sun.

"Ok, ok I'll leave, just let the girl go." he said hopelessly.

Min Ho called his men and they untied Hye Sun. Hyun Joong prepared another meeting with Min Ho to talk about where and when he and his brothers would leave the country. Finally, he let them go. 

He wrapped Hye Sun in his arms and carried her while she was still unconscious then he saw five men approaching them with quickly.



Kim Jun looked in front of him and saw Hye Sun in Hyun Joong's arms. She looked unconscious. "There they are!" he screamed and everyone ran towards them. They approached them and Hyun Joong looked at them with a surprised face. "How did you..." he didn't finish the question when Kim Jun took out the letter.

They went to Hyun Joong's house and Hye Sun woke up, she relaxed when she saw the familiar faces in front of her. She was lying on Hyun Joong's bed, and everyone was talking but she couldn't hear a word they said. Min Jung and So Eun sat beside her and saw that Hye Sun was waking up, they called out to them that she was waking up and everyone felt relieved. Kim Jun, Kim Bum, and Hyun Joong's brothers ran to her to check on her, but Hyun Joong stood there looking at her from a distance with sorry eyes. She knew why.....

After she rested a bit, Hye Sun, Min Jung, So Eun, Kim Bum, and Kim Jun went to their houses and got some rest. Luckily for Hye Sun, her parents weren’t home yet but she had to face them tomorrow.



Hyun Joong called his brothers and told them what happened; he also told them to pack their bags because he doesn’t know when they have to go away. 

His brothers were confused, especially Hyung Jun, but they understood and they didn't argue with him. They went to bed.

Hyun Joong was still awake and he knew that if he didn't move to another country, Min Ho would harm them all and that guy is cruel to the bone. He doesn't care who he kills or hurt, and because of that, Hyun Joong didn't want to take the chance to find out what that guy would do especially to his brothers and to his girlfriend. He went to sleep knowing that tomorrow is the day Min Ho would knock on his door telling them when and where to go.