Action plan two

Long Distance Relationship

Min Ho kept on thinking and thinking about his first plan to get rid of the gang members; he then started thinking about how he's going to tell Hyun Joong and Hye Sun that he doesn't really care if they date or not anymore... He doesn't care if the boys come back to Korea and live a happy life. 

After everything's finished with the gang members, he's going to call Hyun Joong and ask him to come back to Korea with his brothers because he has something that he needs to show him. Then he's going to call Hye Sun and ask her to meet up with him on the same day that he's going to meet SS501. He's going to deeply apologize to them and tell them about what's been happening and how he has changed; he's going to try and fix everything with them. 

He'll ask them if they need anything and he will do it; he's going to tell them that he'll protect them from anything and everything from now on because he's deeply sorry about his behavior before. 

He's going to try and make it up to them because he was the one who took their parents away and made them live a very hard life. 

If there's any place that they would like to go, he will make sure that they go to it. 

If there's anything that they want from anywhere, he's going to get it for them. 

After everything's settled and his life's peaceful, he's going to bring David back to him and take care of the kids as well as he could till the last breath he takes. 

The furniture will be coming tomorrow so he's going to rest for a bit and wake up to make sure that everything will go just fine and the kids are happy with what they see. 

He's going to organize each room for the kids as they want it to be organized and then go and start his first plan.