Action plan one

Long Distance Relationship

Min Ho laid in bed and thought about how he's going to kill all 175 members of his gang; his plan was very sneaky and he had to be careful. 

Every day for the ongoing 35 days starting tomorrow; he's going to take 5 members on a "mission" and he's going to kill 5 each day.

He will also injure himself so the other members will not suspect anything about what's going on, and he's going to leave no evidence behind so the police won't be on his back. 

He just needs to be really sneaky and be really careful. 

They last thing he needs is for him to get caught; he will first take the weakest members of his gang and work his way up. 

He's gong to take them to a dark abounded place that not many would be around. 

steps: 

  1. Go in the usual place they discuss their missions in.
  2. Take the weakest 5 members each day and try to stay calm throughout the whole thing 
  3. He's going to take them to a dark abounded place so police won't find them easily
  4. He's going to quickly shoot them and make sure they're dead.
  5. He's going to hide the evidence as much as possible.
  6. He'll go back to their place and pretend like nothing had happened.
  7. He's going to tell the other gang members that the others won't be back for some time because they're on another mission out there
  8. He will send everyone to their homes and he'll also go back to his home.
  9. The process will repeat itself for 35 days