Is it guilt? Or is it my memory?

Long Distance Relationship

                    pth.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKY-ccDH-tvtl1fq4LVei

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Bum got the medicine and gave it to his daughter and she finally went to sleep. So Eun and Kim Bum got some rest, and after 5 hours, Kim Bum went to work while So Eun took care of Hye Joong. Kim Bum works as a potter, and So Eun works as a teacher (but she took some time off because of Hye Joong.)



Choi SiWon was sitting on the couch, and he was thinking about the women that he loves, Goo Ji Hye, she had to go to America and leave him because her dad got a job there and now she can't come back for a long time because her boss won't let her. How he hated for his relationship to be that far, but when he was thinking of JI Hye, Hye Sun's picture popped right into his mind and he somehow liked it. He thought that the women was gorgeous, but he liked Ji Hye more and he didn’t want to be in a relationship with anyone else at this time until they figure things out. He kept thinking of Hye Sun and he kept thinking of how cute and innocent she seemed to be. There was something about the lady that made him like her a lot, he doesn't know what it is, but he knows that it's there. He gave his niece the medicine and looked at the half filled bottle and said "only one more week to go and I'll see her again." He smiled and liked the thought of seeing Hye Sun again, he liked it A LOT. But he still felt guilty for feeling that way about another woman instead of Ji Hye. He thought that if he's meant to be with Ji Hye, then nothing will be in their way, but if he's not meant to be with her, then he have to live his life and be happy. He can't wait on one women and watch himself be torn for not being with or; at least, near her. He played with his niece for a bit, and he put her to bed soon so he could also go to bed, he had to take care of his niece while her parents are at work, he didn't have a job for now. He went to sleep and started dreaming of JI Hye and Hye Sun.



Hyun Joong was wondering how long would it take Hye Sun to give up on him, it was too painful to think about, but she has to live her life and be happy. She deserves to be happy even if it causes him his own happiness. He kept looking at her picture next to his bed and he finally called her to tell her what he was thinking.

"Yobeseo....." he said

"Hi, Hyun... I've wanted to talk to you. How is your singing going? And How were your brothers?"

"I've wanted to talk to you too Sun-ah... Everything's fine. Our singing's fine and those little rats (he was talking about his brothers jokingly) are asleep right now."

"Well when they wake up tell them that their Noona said hi. So.... what do you want to talk to me about Joong-ah?"

"Um.... I..... I.... just wanted to tell you that you deserve to live happy. You should be happy with someone next to you, with someone that lives in your country. I just wanted you to know that, if you're sad and can't take it anymore, it's your life and happiness that you should be searching for. If you're going to give me up, I'll understand as long as you're happy...." he finally let the words out. Hye Sun was shocked; she was going to tell him the exact same thing, but hearing what she was going to tell him from her love, tore her heart into ashes. At that moment, she knew that she would give the whole world up but her love, Kim Hyun Joong....

"I actually was going to tell you the same thing Joong-ah, but now that you've said it,  I realized that you mean everything to me and I'm not breaking my promise to you, loving you forever....." she started crying and Hyun Joong was relieved that his love was going to stick by his side. He told her how much he loved her and told her that those words were just to make sure that they'll stick together for no matter how long. They hung up and Hyun Joong was in a really good mood and he planned on staying that way for as long as he could.



Min Ho busted into the house, a gun in his hand, and his gang following him to do the plan. The plan was to kill this man and his household. He kept walking and saw the man, his wife, and a baby boy who looked about a month or two old. The first time he spotted the boy his heart broke, he was going to kill his parents, and maybe even the boy himself, or maybe he's going to kill his parents and leave him there for the police to find. He doesn't know yet, but what he knew for sure was that he was going to KILL the child's parents. 

"Please...... please.... leave my family out of this. Do whatever you want with me. Just leave them out....." the man was begging Min Ho.

"Shut your hole up!!!!! Or I would kill all of you this instant." Min Ho yelled.

The man went back to his wife and stayed next to her holding her and the baby. The baby’s cries grew louder each second which made Min Ho’s heart ache for a moment.

"Are you Kim Jung Min?" asked Min Ho

"Yes...." the man didn't even finish his answer when the bullet went inside his head.

Min Ho had shot the man coldly. Now it was the woman’s turn. It only took him seconds and she was dead. Now the baby was lying there, crying even louder. Min Ho was about to shoot the kid when, suddenly he had a flashback.....

"No..... don't take me away. Mommy, Daddy... please don't die. I beg you. Please don't leave me. Mommy, Daddy...... answer me!!!" the kid was crying as he was being dragged away by men, a gang to be specific, while his parents lay dead in front of him and he couldn't do anything......

the flashback ended. Min Ho decided to let the gun down when he saw one of his gang members pointing the gun at the kid.

"No.... Don't shoot the kid!!!!!!” Min Ho yelled as he reached out and snatched the gun away from the man.

"Why sir, it was part of the plan, remember?" the man was confused.

"Yeah, you said it, it WAS part of the plan, and now it's not. Just leave the kid alone and let's get out of here before we get caught. And DO NOT TOUCH THE KID. Got it?"

The men looked confused; it was the first time that they've seen their boss re-thinking a plan. They only nodded and obeyed his orders. They left the house and the kid alone.

Min Ho couldn't leave the kid alone, he doesn't know how long it would take the police to find him, and by the time they'd find him he'll be dead for sure. So his plan was to let his gang leave and come back for the kid.

"Go home now, and we'll meet tomorrow at our normal place." he told them. They left and he was finally alone. He went back into the house and saw the kid, still crying, he picked him up and took him to his house. He plans on taking good care of the kid without the knowledge of his gang members. He fed the kid, and changed his diaper and set him off to sleep. 



She just got off the phone with SiWon, and Goo Ji Hye was thinking on how to convince her boss to let her go back to Korea, she needed to see SiWon. She needed to tell him how much she still loved him, true it's been 7 years now, but her feelings didn't change for him. She loved him and she knew that he loved her back. She needed to talk to him again as soon as possible. But... there was this one thing that's been bothering her. That ever since she met Hyun Joong she kept thinking of him nonstop. She thought that the man was cute and all, but it took more than cuteness for her to like him. The man looked sad, and he looked like he was hiding something and she's going to find out what it is. If SiWon really meant what he said, then she's going to try to look for her happiness instead of chasing after him. And Hyun Joong might be the right guy.



SiWon regretted what he just told Ji Hye, but he had to do it for both of them to be happy and to be able to move on with their lives.

The conversation an hour ago......

"Look I just called to tell you that we both should break up. It's for the best, trust me. I hope you find your happiness with someone else" he told her and she was about to say something but he raced her to it "Goodbye Goo Ji Hye. And I hope you have a very happy and healthy life, without me this time." he hung up the phone before she said a thing.

End of conversation.....

He really didn't mean what he said to her, but he had to say what he said for both of them to live their lives, and if they're meant to be, they'll definitely meet again someday; that someday is not now. Tomorrow, he'll be meeting with Hye Sun because the medicine's done. He was excited and feeling really guilty at the same time.



Hye Sun was busy working when the picture of Hyun Joong and SiWon popped into her mind, she didn't even know why she was thinking of SiWon. She talked to Hyun Joong and cleared things with him that she'll keep her promise to him, but now she was feeling guiltier than ever. She doesn't understand, she needed to tell Hyun Joong how she's feeling and they'll both figure it out together. She kept working feeling guiltier every moment of the way. She decided to go home and write in her journal. She writes lots of songs so she decided to write one to make her feel better.

("Don't go away and leave me behind. *by sandy16*, but in this story by Hye Sun.)

Uhmmmmm........ Uhmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhhhh.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh....

Ummmmm......Ummmmmmmmm.....aaahhhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.....

I fell in love form the first sight...... uhmmm...

I held my breath for too long... uhmmmm...

You and I became close enough for looooooove.....

Ohhhh... baby........ Please don't leaaaave meeeee...

I really wanna beeeeee... close to you right nowwwwwwwwww.....

You had to goooooo.... far awaaaaay and leave me behind without saying a simple goodbyeeeee...

Ohhhh.... baby....... please don't leaaaave meeeee....behind....

I love youuuuuu. Oh it's soooooo true 

That I becaaaaame

addicted to youuuuu.

Ohhh.. Baby....... please....... don't leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

(PLEASE DO NOT COPPY THIS, THIS IS ONE OF THE SONGS THAT I WROTE FOR THIS FANFIC, SO PLEASSSSSE DO NOT TAKE IT)

Hye Sun sat back and that song, the one she'd just written, is how she felt. She sung it over and over again and tears were all over her face, she was such a mess when her brother came in. 

"Noona!!!! What’s wrong?! Anything happened?!" she didn't answer him; she just kept staring at the song before her when Kim Jun saw the paper and politely took it from his sister. He read it and understood why his sister was crying. He can't take it anymore so he called Hyun Joong and.....

"Hello? Hyun Joong?' he spoke into the phone.

"Yes, Kim Jun?" Hyun Joong answered. 

"Yes... ummm..... Listen Hyun, I needed to tell you something. I just don't know how to tell you it."

"Go on, my ears are open, and just tell it to me straight." he was concerned at what Jun was about to say.

"My sister...., she's in her room crying because she misses you so much. She's like that every day, and I want it to end, I want her to be happy. What should we do about it? She even wrote a song for you and cried writing it." he read the song lyrics to Hyun Joong and said "Kim Hyun Joong, can you do me a favor as a brother?"

Hyun Joong was torn apart as he heard the song answered Kim Jun with a simple yes.

"Can you come back to Korea and be with my sister if you truly love her? Only if you can't convince her to go to America and be next to you. Can you do that for a brother?" 

Hyun Joong was shocked, he can't go back to Korea because of Lee Min Ho, and he certainly can't bring Hye Sun to America because of Lee Min Ho. He's lost; he doesn't know what to do. He had to end this relationship for her to live a normal life, he just had to. No matter how much he hated it, he had to.

"I'm sorry Jun-ah, but I can't do any of these favors. If she's hurting so much because of me then I'm going to leave her life, forever. It's not because I don't like her, it's because I care too much about her to let her go through this. I have to end this relationship right now for her to be happy."

Kim Jun was shocked, he didn't think that, what he so called 'brother' would not return the one and only favor he ever asked from him, and now he was going to break his poor sister's heart. And he hated him for that. "You're going to regret breaking poor Hye Sun's heart. I promise you Kim Hyun Joong. I promise you!!" Kim Jun was yelling at the phone.

"Jun-ah ... I don't want to break her heart, you have to understand that I'm doing this so that she could be happy. Do you understand that? She has to find someone else to love instead of me, because if I come to Korea, or bring her to America she might die, and I would die before she would. You understand that?" Hyun Joong yelled back at Kim Jun and it was the first time he confessed to him, or anyone else, about how Hye Sun might die because of him.

Kim Jun froze at what he just heard, "WHAT???? DIE? How? Why?" it was Kim Jun's first time hearing something about his sister dying from or because of something or someone. Hyun Joong told him what happened between him and Min Ho, and Kim Jun finally understood why his best friend, his brother left without hesitation. It was a threat on Hye Sun's life if he stayed near her. Then he finally realized something "But doesn't Lee Min Ho know that you guys are talking to each other?"

"No, we keep it a secret. Nobody but the family knows that we contact each other. That's why we only speak with each other at home."

"Ok then, what should we do now?" Kim Jun didn't want Hyun Joong to break up with his sister, but he wanted his sister to be happy and live her life. But the decision was hers not his. "I'm going to let her live her life, but before that.... can you do me a favor?" asked Hyun Joong.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Tell me the song again so I could copy it and sing it for her on live TV." Kim Jun wasn't sure, he didn't have the right to give his sister's song away without her knowing, but after all, Hyun Joong would mention that she wrote it and sing it for her. RIGHT?

"Don't worry Jun-ah, I'm not going to steal the song. I'm going to tell the whole world that she wrote it. And I'm also going to sing the song that I wrote just for her. So? What do you say?" After a long thought, Kim Jun was convinced and gave Hyun Joong the song.

"And, one more thing Jun-ah... please don't tell Hye Sun about this, and don't tell her about the conversation that we had until I talk to her. Ok?"

"Ok...” They hung up the phone and Kim Jun went back to his crying sister only to see her lying on the floor, unconscious....

"Omo!!!! Noona!!! Noona!! Wake up. Noona!!!!" Min Jung and his parents came to the room as they heard him screaming at the unconscious body laying before him. They called the doctor and waited. "Noona, Noona, please wake up. What happened? Why are you like that?" Kim Jun was crying as he held his sister in his lap. The doctor finally came, which felt like forever, and observed Hye Sun. 

"Is she okay doctor?" Kim Jun asked the doctor as he came out of his sister's room.

"Yes, she's fine, she just need some rest. Here is some medicine you should get for her. So please get them by tomorrow. And make sure that she rests well tonight." 

"Okay doctor, thank you so much for your help." Kim Jun walked the doctor out and walked back to his sister's room. His mom and dad were sitting next to her, and Min Jung was staring at her trying to hold back her tears. 

"Mom, Dad, Jung-ah, Jun-ah, I'm fine, really. I just need some rest, and you do too. So please make me happy and, I mean this the nicest possible way... get out of my room and get some rest. Please." she said with a very week and tired voice. Everyone laughed and kissed her forehead and got out, except for Kim Jun. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of his sister.

"What now Jun-ah? I told you that I'm fine." she tried to smile as best as she could.

"No Noona, you're not fine, you're far away from fine. Now tell me what's going on? Why aren’t you resting well?"

She paused for a second before she answered. "Because, work, it's the only thing that keeps my mind off things. It shuts down reality. That’s why." she answered her brother with teary eyes. "Okay, okay, now don't cry. I'm right here with you, and I always will be here for you. Now go to sleep and tomorrow you're not going to work till noon. Got that?" she nodded happily and watched her brother go out of her room. She slept and her dream was about the song she'd made and it was also about Hyun Joong and SiWon. She slept confusedly, but got a good night's sleep.



Min Ho was sitting on the couch in his room, watching the little kid that's on his bed. He then felt tears on his face. It was the only time he cried as long as he could remember. Min Ho kept thinking of why he saved the little kid, his only answer was that he reminds him way too much of himself. 

Remembering.......

It was late summer when he was sitting between his parents watching TV. He was only 5 years old when a bunch of men came storming into the house and had killed both his parents and took him away. They forced him into joining their gang when he was only 5 years old. He was scared, he had a broken heart. Seeing his parents be killed like that was hard enough, but he lost his life that day, he lost everything. He then decided not to care about anything or anyone for the rest of his life and train to be the leader of the gang. He didn't finish school; he quit his school when he was in 5th grade. He became heartless because he was part of a gang since he was 5 years old.

Reality.....

But now, something was getting to him. He started having a heart all over again, and somehow he likes it. He loves that tingling feeling that makes his heart warm up whenever he looks at the baby’s facial expressions, or when the baby’s asleep. He didn't want to be heartless anymore, he wanted to be normal and have the life he never had. The first step was finding a way to break down his gang, and the second was..... Bringing back the brothers to Korea so they could live their life the way they wanted to, because thanks to them, he was like this, in this situation that he never thought he'd ever be a part of. The problem was, if he told his gang they will kill him, so he had to get the little kids out of the gang and kill his entire cold hearted gang and he'll be done with crime. He'll take care of the kids; he'll manage to get them uninvolved, and bring back the brothers from America.