A Forced Goodbye

Long Distance Relationship

                                      tumblr_m8zj1aZhvV1rca4zbo9_r3_500.jpg

Lee Min Ho knocked our door and he came in with a big evil smirk on his face. He sat down and talked to us. He wants us to leave as soon as possible, but I bought us some time to say goodbye to our friends here in Korea. We had a short conversation:

Flashback                                                                                                   

"Hi" Min Ho said

"Make it short and don't pretend that you're wanted here" Hyun Joong said irritated.

"Ok let’s make this fast, I want all five of you to be out of here by two days from now, got it?"

"Let us leave by the next two weeks, if you do that then we well be out of here without a word" 

Min Ho gave it a thought, and after a long pause, "fine, but two weeks from now you'll meet me at the Seoul airport, got that?"

"Sure" Hyun Joong said gesturing him towards the door.

"See ya then." He left with a satisfied smile

End of flashback

Oh how I hate him, Hyun Joong thought. If his brothers, friends, and girlfriend weren't in danger, he wouldn't mind facing him alone, but he has to protect the people he loves from that horrible man. He called Hye Sun and set a date with her tonight. He doesn't have enough time, so he's going to make it last.



Hye Sun and Hyun Joong spent a lot of time together these last two weeks and only yesterday that they told each other how much they love each other. Hye Sun never felt something like that her entire life, Hyun Joong told her the same thing. He also surprised her by saying that he's leaving to America tomorrow, and she knew that she was one of the reasons that he's leaving. That day, when she was kidnapped, she heard the two men talking, and she was really depressed that her first true love is leaving because of some brat that threatened him with his girlfriend, friends, and family. She was so upset, but she knew that he's doing it to protect them so she was going to wish him the greatest luck.



Hyun Joong was getting his bags ready, and he remembered the time that him and Hye Sun said “I love you” to each other. He was happy to know that she loves him back, his first love, but it was sad because, starting tomorrow, they're going to be far apart. Tears fell from his eyes.

Knock, knock! He wiped away his tears,

"Come in"

"Hi.... are you okay?" Jung Min asked

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I'm fine. Now did you finish packing, and did your brothers finish packing too?"

"Yes we finished packing, Hyung...., I'm sorry ... we're sorry." Jung Min said with shame in his eyes.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, now why are you guys sorry?" he said feeling sad as he heard those words from his younger brother.

"We are a burden upon you, if we weren't here...., then maybe you wouldn't have to leave." he said as tears fell from his eyes.

Hyun Joong went and hugged his brother tightly, "don't say that, I love you guys so much, and I can’t imagine my life without you guys, you should keep that in your head that you guys are not a burden, you never were, and you never will be. Got that?" he looked at his brother with a weak smile and tried hard not to cry. They were all ready for the big day tomorrow; the forced goodbyes were ahead of them, at the airport tomorrow. Now they all had to go to sleep and be ready for whatever happen, they have to support each other from now on.

They all went to sleep.



Kim Jun can't believe that his brother-like and best friend is leaving the country tomorrow. He won't tell him the reason to why he's really leaving; all he said was that he has to go and find a new beginning. What hurt Kim Jun the most was his sister, it was the first time in her life that she had a boyfriend like Hyun Joong, and now he's moving away. Kim Jun has to accept that his best friend won't be here any longer starting tomorrow. He had to stay strong and support his 'brother' and his sister. He went to sleep thinking about it.



Kim Bum was at So Eun's house, "So, why do you think that Hyun Joong want to leave the country?" he asked her with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"We'll I think that he just wants to start all over again, he wants to move away from the place that his parents were murdered in, don't you think that what I said is enough reason?" she gave him a cup of tea.

"I guess you're right but; still, I think he's hiding something." he took the cup of tea.

"Don't worry, I think he's fine, he's just being himself." she smiled at her fiancé.

"Ok, I guess so." he said, still unsure. 

They talked about their wedding which is due four months from now, and they discussed what they're going to do, and where they’re going to do it. They kept talking till morning came, and then Kim Bum planted a kiss on So Eun's cheeks and headed home.



Min Jung was sitting and watching a sad romantic movie, but she wasn't paying attention to it at all. She and Hyun Joong have been best friends since pre-school, and now he's moving away. He's always been like a big brother to her, she couldn't imagine him being away and not near her. She was crying aloud as her eyes shut down. 



Hyung Jun was sitting on his bed, thinking of what he's going to do starting tomorrow. He's going to leave all his friends and his school behind just because that evil guy said so, "I wonder why Hyung didn't stand up to him and told him off" he thought to himself. "I'm sure Hyung has a good reason" He went to sleep.



Kyu Jung knew exactly why his brother wanted to move. If he was him, he would've done the same thing. He didn't blame his brother for anything, he looked up to him, he loved his brother and for his sake, he's going to do anything for him, anything. He went to bed feeling sad for his brother when he couldn't do anything for him right now.



Young Saeng opened the door on Hyun Joong, he saw him in a peaceful sleep. He went closer and he saw the teardrop on his cheeks, that moment his heart dropped. Feeling sad for his eldest brother, he wiped away the teardrop and went out of the room about to cry. He couldn't take it anymore; he doesn't know how much longer he would last seeing that much sadness and guilt in his brother's eyes. He loved him so much, and he wished that he could take some of the pressure off his brother's back. He kept thinking till he gave up and slept on the couch.



Jung Min was still crying when he went to his room, he wanted to do something to comfort his brother. He told him what he was thinking, but it made it worse for him because he didn't want to stand in his brother's way. He wanted his brother to be happy in his life, but now he can't because that jerk Min Ho threatened him with his brothers, his girlfriend, and his friends. He's the worse man Jung Min ever met. Jung Min went to lay on his bed, and he slept with tears rolling down his cheeks.



Min Ho was glad that no problem occurred and those boys will be out of here by tomorrow. He couldn't wait for them to leave and be away from the people they love, but there was a feeling that he never felt before and it was eating at him. He doesn't like it a bit 'Guilt'. He doesn't know what to do to make it go away, and he doesn't care as long as everything tomorrow will go as planned. He went to sleep feeling guilty and ignoring the feeling.



It was morning already, and the five boys headed off to the airport at 8am. They didn't plan on saying the last goodbyes to their friends so they were all quite and headed to the airport sadly.



The five friends met at the airport at 8am, Kim Bum, So Eun, Kim Jun, Min Jung, and Hye Sun. They all knew that Hyun Joong and his brothers wouldn't say goodbye to them so they just have to say it to them at the airport. They saw the five boys approaching with a surprised look as they realized that they weren't alone. They were happy and sad at the same time seeing their friends to bid their goodbyes. 

"What brought you guys here?" Jung Min asked as he was looking at each one of them with a happy shock.

"We knew that you guys wouldn't say goodbye so we just had to come and send you off." Hye Sun answered him with a bright yet sad smile.

"Thank you guys, for everything that you've done for me, you guys stood with me in every hard and good times of my life, I will never forget you. Thank you so much." Hyun Joong said as tears started to gather up in his eyes. His brothers looked at him, heartbroken seeing their big brother like that was too much for them to handle, so tears gathered up in their eyes as well.

"Don't say that you brat, you know that we're always there for you even if you're far away, we will be best friends and brothers forever and you'll find us right there." Kim Jun was pointing at Hyun Joong's heart as his own heart was torn. Now all ten of them gathered tears in their eyes.

"He's right you know, and we will never forget that a person like you lived with us; we'll be waiting for your return. Just remember this, that no matter where you are and what you're doing, you'll never get rid of us, ya hear?" Min Jung spoke up crying her last words out.

Tears fell from Hye Sun's eyes and she turned away so no one would see her crying, but it was too late because Jung Min spotted her and he was approaching her.

"I'm going to miss you most of all Noona, do you know why?" he said looking at her also crying.

She was surprised at what he just said. She shook her head.

"Because you were the first girl that my Hyung loved, and you were the first to bring happiness back to him after our parents passed away." he looked at her and then he gathered her in a small yet lovable hug, and she hugged him back.

"Thank you for everything Noona, we we'll never forget you and we we'll always remember what you did." he kissed her forehead quickly.

"Thank you for telling me that, and I'll wait for you guys to return to Seoul as soon as possible." she smiled brightly at Jung Min.

"Goodbye, for now." both said to each other.

She was touched at how his brothers thought of her as an older sister and as their first person to bring back happiness to their older brother.

She saw Hyung Jun approaching. "Hi Noona, I hope you won't forget me." he said softly smiling at her. She returned his smile and said "Oh Hyung Jun-ah, I'll forget everyone and still remember you." Hyung Jun ran to her and hugged her tightly and he also thanked her for changing their brother. Again she felt really touched as hearing those words from her boyfriend's brothers."Goodbye, Noona" he said crying hard. "Don't cry because I promise you that one day we'll meet again, and I never want to see that frown on your face ever again, ya hear." she said chocking the last words out.

"I wish that we could stay and watch our brother be happy with our favorite Noona." she looked at her right and saw Kyu Jung standing there smiling at her with a worm smile. "Me too, but you guys have to look at your future and come back stronger." she told him trying to hold back her tears.

"Don't ever cry Noona. You were the reason that we had good times since our Hyung met you. Don't cry and leave us with pain in our hearts." his eyes were tearing. A tear fell on his cheeks and he wiped it away quickly. "Anyways, thank you so much, for your help and for your worm, beautiful heart." he came closer and he hugged her and said goodbye to her. Hye Sun's heart tore to pieces.

"I think that my brothers said enough to you Noona, but I want to add some few words, do you mind?" she looked up to see Young Saeng standing in front of her with a huge, beautifully yet sad smile. "Since you came to our house; we knew that you were someone special, but we didn't know that you'd be in our hearts like that Noona. You were, and always will be, like an angel sent down from heaven to make us all happy. You’re not someone that's easy to forget, and you're not someone that we want to forget. We all love you Noona, and thank you for our Hyung; I think now he really has something to come back to Korea for, don't you think?" she started crying as she heard those amazing words from him, and she answered him with a small smile. He saw her crying so he approached her, he put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes "You, Noona, are stronger than that, we'll be back, I can promise you that." he squeezed her shoulders and she looked at him "Now I can't live my life normally because I got you guys on my mind. You guys became like a family to me. You guys are like younger brothers to me. I can't let go of you guys” then she gathered him in a tight hug crying on his shoulders. "Be strong Noona, goodbye, for now." he looked at her smiling and walked to say goodbye to the others.

"So, are you touched at how much my brothers love you? Because I love you more." Hyun Joong was looking at her and she saw the tears rolling down his eyes. "Hye Sun..." he was approaching her slowly,”remember the first time we kissed? At that time, I really felt like I ruled the world and the whole galaxy. Now do you know how I feel? I feel like I was rich and I became poor over night. I feel like that because I'm loosing you." she held his hands "I felt like that too the first time we kissed." she said holding back her tears, "but, Hyun..., you're not loosing me, we're going to keep in touch even though we won't be together in person, but we'll always be together inside out hearts." she smiled at him and they looked into each other's eyes and then he kissed her. The kiss felt so amazing, that was their six kiss since they've dated. She felt like an angel in the sky as he was kissing her, she didn't want it to end. They slowly pulled away trying even harder not to cry. 

"Thanks for the memories that I'll never forget." she told him with a shy smile. "Thank you for everything that you did and that we'll never forget. We will return, and we will never forget such a great person like you. Don't go home and start crying because that won't make me feel good." he returned her smile. "I will never forget you guys either. I love you Hyun Joong." she told him still crying "I love you too Hye Sun and I'll call you as soon as I get there." 

"I'll be waiting."

"Goodbye, till we say our next hello." he had tears on his cheeks. He was trying to stay strong but it didn't work.

"Goodbye. until our next hello." she touched his cheeks and before he left, he kissed her one more time and pulled back to kiss her forehead. He walked away, maybe forever....



They met up with Min Ho to get their tickets, and they went on.

"Are you okay Hyung?" his brothers asked, he only shook his head and smiled at them.

"Don't worry; we'll be back before you know it." Young Saeng tried to comfort his big brother.

"Yeah, we'll be in touch with them every day, so stop crying and look forward to the next time we'll be here." Jung Min smiled at him

"Don't worry Hyung; we'll all be here for you. And we'll return soon." he looked at Hyung Jun's eyes and saw tears in them.

"If you stop crying, then I'll stop crying too." he tried to comfort his little brother as much as possible.

"That's the spirit." Kyu Jung tried to cheer his brothers up but it wasn't working.

They went on the plane and they said goodbye to Seoul.



"Are you okay sis?"

"I just can't believe how much I mean to them, how much they love me, and I didn't realize how much I love them and how much they mean to me until this very moment… when they're gone." she said as a 'shower of tears' came down her face. Her brother gathered her in a big hug, "don't worry, I'm here Noona, I'm here..." They all went home.



Min Ho looked at them still feeling that strange feeling inside his heart. He almost told them to stay, but then he realized that he was a fool for thinking that. They had to go and be miserable, he didn't want them to be happy, but for some strange reason, they're the only people that he ever felt like this about. He had to get rid of this feeling, and if he can't, he can live with he thought to himself.



The five brothers were in America now, and they saw couple of men waiting for them, as Min Ho promised; now they were going to go to their new home. They were all really tired, but Hyun Jung has to call Hye Sun first so she won't be worried. On their way home, he asked the men to stop at a phone shop, and he bought a phone and a phone line. He was ready to call Hye Sun but not in front of Min Ho's men. They went home and he sent her a message saying that it was him and if she was awake to answer him, no answer came so he knew that she was asleep. He went to bed.



Kim Jun opened the door on his sister to check on her. She was peacefully sleeping so he closed the door and went to the kitchen to eat something. Today was a big day for everyone, especially his sister. They knew that he'd be leaving, but they never knew that the day would actually come. He was so sad that his best friend and 'brother' left, but he was sure that he's going to return home one day. He headed back to his room, really tired, and passed out cold on his bed.