Trying to move on

Long Distance Relationship

Hye Sun woke up in the middle of the night because she felt thirsty so she went to get a drink of water; on her way, she pumped into Hyun Joong but she was too sleepy to know it was him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” she said half sleeping.

“Why are you up this late?” Hyun Joong asked gently holding her arm so she’s not falling

“Water. I want water.” She said half closing her eyes. Hyun Joong held her arm firmly yet gently and led her back to Jung Min’s bed; he then went to the kitchen to get her a cup of water. He had a small smile on his face because it’s the first time he’d seen this side of Hye Sun. He went back to Jung Min’s room and gently lifted her up so she can drink. He placed his left arm behind her shoulder and tried to keep her head straight; he held the cup up to so she can drink. He pressed it against her lips and she gulped it down slowly. She finished drinking the water so he placed the cup on the counter besides the bed and gently laid her down; he covered her and slowly kissed her forehead hanging on to that smile.

Hye Sun went into a deep sleep dreaming of nature and everything she desires. Everyone was now asleep in the house



Kim Bum woke up hearing some giggling on the cradles, he slowly approached it and started giggling himself. It looks like the two young fellows are having a conversation; He wonders what they're saying. He pecked each of their foreheads and went to the bathroom to wash up. So Eun is still sleeping, so Kim Bum decided to make some breakfast for her.

He went to the kitchen and made breakfast, he set the table, and he went back to the room to wake her up. He gently woke her up, but she was too lazy to get out of bed. 

"So Eun-ahhhhh, stop being lazy and get up so you can eat your breakfast." He gently shook her. 

"Okay, okay I'm up.... stop shaking me" She whined as she got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. She went to the kitchen and sat on the dining table  where Kim Bum was sitting. 

"Yum, looks delicious" She her lips while rubbing her hands.

"Ya! don't eat all of it, save some for me!" Kim Bun was grinning as he started eating.

"Look who's talking, you're going to finish it before I even begin! Such a brat!" She pouted and also started eating.

Kim Bum chuckled and kept eating, "Yeah that's right, eat up" 

They ate together and finished the food. 

"Woah.... I'm full" Kim Bum laid back on the chair. 

"Of course you are, you finished mostly everything. How can you not be full?" So Eun chuckled at her husband as she got up to wash the dishes. They kept playfully arguing and had a good time. 



Kim Jun wakes and didn't see Min Jung in bed; he blinked confusedly and went to the kitchen.

"Oh, look who's up" she smiles warmly at him, he returns her smile. 

"You're up so early" he tilts his head a little looking at her.

"Well I thought I could wake up in the morning for once and not sleep till the afternoon and be lazy as usual hahaha" She finished preparing breakfast and sat down, "come on, let's eat." Kim Jun shook his head a her laughing a bit as he sat down. They ate and talked a little; they finished eating and Kim Jun helped Min Jung wash the dishes. They decided to go out some place and have a little fun. 



Jung Min was sleeping peacefully and having a good dream; he wasn't worried about anything for the moment. He dreamt about a happy place and cute creatures; he loves animals especially small ones that doesn't harm anything. He giggles and kept smiling throughout his whole sleep. 



Kyu Jung slept on the hospital bed feeling the cold breeze running along his body; he keeps covering himself but always ends up getting hot so he throws the blankets away. This temperature is driving him crazy but he's sleeping in peace and he's happy about it.



Young Saeng and Hyung Jun were in one room giggling and laughing about something they're watching. 

"Oh she's going to get it I tell you" Hyung Jun quietly spoke.

"No, I think he's the one who's having it coming his way" Young Saeng peacefully argued. 

"How do you know? He looks so innocent and he couldn't have done it! I say it's her fault and not his!!" Hyung Jun pouted like a baby trying to prove a point.

"Oh yeah? then why did they find most of the evidence with him? he's the one who ate it all" Young Saeng was not going to stop arguing now.

"But she's the one who's pregnant and she would eat a lot, keep that in mind pabo!" Hyung Jun glared at his brother teasingly and kept watching with each having different views and explanations. 

The movie ended~

"Oh... none of us were right! It was the kid all along, that sneaky little punk!" Hyung Jun puffed his cheeks so much that it was about to blow.

"Ya! don't call others punk when you're one yourself" Young Saeng chuckled as he cupped his younger brother's cheeks. 

Hyung Jun whined for him to let go, but Young Saeng didn't listen and pinched his brother's cheeks and ran around the room as Hyung Jun ran behind him making too much noise during the night. 



Hyun Joong heard a lot of noise coming from Young Saeng's room so he went to check if everything's okay. He opened the door to see Hyung Jun chasing Young Saeng around the room; he raised an eyebrow at them as they settled down.

"Care to tell me what's going on here?" He crossed his arms leaning on the door frame. 

"W-we.. I mean he... yes he was trying to kill me just because I kissed his cheeks" Young Saeng lied

"You didn't kiss my cheeks!! you pinched them so hard that they turned so red!!" Hyung Jun whined a he rubbed his cheeks

"Guys, go to sleep and stop the childish acts. Hyung Jun, go to your room now, and Young Saeng, sleep now and you're going to get punished because of lying." Hyung Jun hopped off the bed and skipped passed Hyun Joong and into his room, and Young Saeng hopped under his blankets pouting because he'll get punished the next day.

"Goodnight guys" he half shouted in the middle of the hallway.

"Night Hyung!" he heard from both sides of the hallway.

He chuckled a bit as he walked to his room to finally get some rest. 



Hye Sun heard noises in the hallway and started giggling about the cute argument that's going on between Hyung Jun and Young Saeng. She thought that these guys are really funny and silly, and they should be comedians. Hyun Joong sounded like a zombie that's been awaken by monster noises and she laughed quietly at how he sounds like as he scolded his younger brothers. 

She kept giggling as peace came over the house and everyone byt her were asleep; she imagined the looks on each face as they were being goofy. She laughed gently and also went to sleep.



The next morning, everyone wakes up and eat; they get dressed to go see Jung Min. Hye Sun will be leaving back to Korea this very day; she will greet Jung Min and head back home. They all headed to the hospital with smiles on their faces; Young Saeng never really got punished for lying last night and he was relieved that's why he kept teasing Hyung Jun along the way as Hye Sun just laughed and Hyun Joong shook his head smiling. They entered the hospital and went straight to Kyu Jung. 

"Did you sleep well Hyung?" Hyung Jun asked as he hopped on the bed next to Kyu Jung.

"If you count out the cold temperature then yes, It was a wonderful sleep" his tone was obviously sarcastic. 

"Well I'm glad it was wonderful" Hyung Jun grinned at his brother and Kyu Jung rolled his eyes playfully.

"How's Jung Min?" Hyun Joong asked tilting his head a little to the right. 

"I was about to go check on him right now, you guys want to come?" they nodded and headed towards Jung Min's room. 

Jung Min was sleeping soundly when they entered the room; they all chuckled when they heard him giggle a little when he's asleep 

"I guess he's doing pretty good" Young Saeng laughed quietly.

"He must be dreaming of a princess coming to rescue him" Hyung Jun smirked as he made kissing faces.

Hye Sun laughed at his facial expressions and asked them if they want to go to the main lobby to have something to drink; they agreed and all went down to the lobby. They all ordered drinks and sat at a round table in the cafeteria; they sat there for about an hour or two and went back to Jung Min's room.

Jung Min was awake this time; he was happy to see all of them and they talked and kept on talking. 

"Noona, for how long are you staying here?" He asked Hye Sun

"Actually, I'm leaving today Jun-ah.." She gently bit the inside of her lip and tried to avoid his eyes. 

"Oh... well, I'm really glad you came Noona... I hope you have a nice trip" He smiled warmly. It was a relief for Hye Sun that he understood and wasn't really that sad... she was glad about it. They stayed with Jung Min for some hours then they drove Hye Sun to the airport; Hye Sun said her goodbyes to each and everyone of them, even Hyun Joong, and she set off to go home. 

They boys went home and were a little sad that she left, but they were glad that she came in the first place.