Will he survive the crash?

Long Distance Relationship

vlcsnap-217798.jpg                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiag7H7m6iw4TwLPGj9gtImg1967086_f.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQufa85jMkNN4MZkGhj2xM  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR2hEvh_bYWUyN_ZONqeT                                              heo-young-saeng-releases-music-video-for                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

                      

                                                                                                                                   

      

Hye Sun locked herself in her room; she didn't want to speak to anyone at all. She still couldn't believe that Hyun Joong, the man she loves, did this to her. She has to talk to him right away. She picked up the phone and called him....



The moment ss501 reached their house; Hyun Joong went straight to his room and locked himself in it. His brothers tried to talk to him, but he refused to talk to anyone. The phone was ringing and Hyun Joong knew who it was.....Hye Sun, so he called out to Jung Min "if she asks about me tell her that I'm not here. Please understand my decision and go along with it. Please.....I don't want her to be hurt anymore, so the best thing for me and her is to not talk to each other." he closed the door before Jung Min tried to talk him out of it. The phone was still ringing and Jung Min went to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" he nervously said doesn't know what to say next as he heard his Noona’s voice.

"Hello Jung Min-ssi, can I please talk to Hyun Joong? I really need to talk to him." her voice shaking.

"I'm sorry Noona, but he's not here. He didn't come home with us, but when he comes back I'll tell him to call you." Jung Min hated lying to his Noona, but he had to for his brother.

"Ok then, thank you Jung Min, and thank you for what you guys said about me on the interview, I love you guys too. Goodbye Jung Min." Jung Min's heart was torn as he heard those words from her, it sounded like she's saying goodbye forever. He wanted to tell her the truth but instead he said "you're welcome Noona, we love you too. Goodbye." They hung up and Hyun Joong came out of his room...."What happened?" he asked.

"What do you think happened? I had to lie to the most honest person in this world, and I had to hear her voice shaking and trying not to cry. But don't worry...brother... I didn't tell her that you didn't want to see her, that you didn't want to hear her voice. What a shame that she's the one that has to suffer just because of a decision you made without even asking her or telling her about it. Hope you're happy with what your decision had done to our Noona." He said harshly almost screaming at his big brother. 

"It's not like that Jung Min-ah.....You have to understand that I had to do that, I had to let her go for her to be happy and find her life. I will be hurting inside because of the decision that I've mad Jung-ah,.. I love her too and that's why I made that decision. “he cried as he said the last sentence.

"Do you think that it's fair for her if she doesn't want this decision? You should've at least discussed it with her before you made such a big decision on your own, without the opinion of your "true love", don't you think?" Jung Min was frustrated with his brother, and he walked out of the house before hearing his brother. 

Hyun Joong sat on the couch in the living room. Fresh tears were coming down his cheeks now. He couldn't explain why he'd done this, but he knew that this is the best decision. She needed to be happy; she needed to live her life freely. She deserves that but, now, he'll never love again.

Jung Min drove his car as fast as he could. He wasn't focused on the road, still thinking of what his brother had said, and about Hye Sun Noona’s feelings when a car suddenly appeared in front of him and everything went black......



Hye Sun kept crying and crying....somehow, she didn't believe Jung Min because whenever he lied, he didn't sound like himself. This was the first time he had lied to her for real, other times were jokes. Hye Sun said goodbye to him and, somehow, she thought it was the last time she'll ever speak to them. She felt her heart broken now; she didn't want to speak to anyone at all when she heard Min Jung's screams from the living room. Hye Sun rushed out, and saw what Min Jung was looking at. A car crash with… with..."no,....this CAN"T BE!!!!" she said in disbelief. It was Jung Min, he was bloody and unconscious. He hit a van. Jung Min had a mini car, and he hit a big van, can he survive this crash? She thought. She was in a big shock; she just finished talking to him a while ago. A minuet ago he was fine, he was talking to her. She didn't believe what she saw in front of her eyes, on the TV....., the reporter was speaking...

"This is ss501's very own Jung Min. Sadly he's not in a good condition, but the person he hit is fine, and he's going to the hospital with a broken arm while Jung Min is unconscious. Will he be okay? Or will the worse happen? We'll update you about his condition when the doctors check out his condition. Goodbye for now and we hope that Park Jung Min will be okay and comeback better than ever." the reporter disappeared from the screen and so did poor Jung Min. Hye Sun was depressed more than ever now, she wanted to do something but she didn't know what to do. She couldn't do anything from here; she had to leave to America by tomorrow. "Buy me a plane ticket to America, I'm leaving tomorrow, and you're welcome to join if you want." she told her brother as she got the hospital's address and walked away. Kim Jun obeyed his sister's wish and bought a plane ticket only for her. Hye Sun packed her bags and prepared for a long, maybe regretful trip. She adored Jung Min so much; she couldn't imagine the world without him. She kept crying and crying and crying till she felt her body's exhaustion, she cried herself to sleep......

Kim Jun and Min Jung couldn't believe what they just saw, they also couldn't believe that Hye Sun was leaving for America tomorrow morning. Kim Jun went to his sister's room and placed the plane ticket on top of her suit case and left the room. Min Jung was crying her heart out; she couldn't believe that Jung Min, the person who's full of life and advice, the person who's the most mature one between his 4 brothers, the person who deserved to have a happy and long life, is in this awful condition. Kim Jun sat beside his wife and held her tight as he cried with her. He cried in disbelief, he cried in pain, he cried because Jung Min didn't deserve for this to happen to him. He hoped that this is a bad dream and he'll wake up from it any moment now. He kept crying silently as he tried to comfort Min Jung.



It was late at night and Jung Min still didn't return home yet. Kyu Jung, Young Saeng, Hyung Jun, and Hyun Joong were worried sick about their brother. 

"Pick up your phone Jung Min-ah, I know that you're still mad at me but we're worried sick about you here, so please, please, please pick up your phone and tell me that you're alright. I'm waiting for your call." Hyun Joong spoke to the voice mail box. Kyu Jung decided to turn on the TV to get their minds off things when a crash appeared on screen. 

"OMO!!!! OMO!!! OMO!! Hyung!!! Hyung!!...." Hyung Jun screamed in disbelief. 

"No!!! THIS CAN'T BE, THIS IS NOT JUNG MIN...." tears were forming in Young Saeng and Hyung Jun's eyes.

"NO!!NO!!NO!! Please tell me this isn't him.... GOD PLEASE BE WITH HIM." Kyu Joong cried out loud. Hyun Joong turned to see what his brothers were talking about, and he regretted the moment he looked. On the screen was an unconscious, bloody Jung Min being dragged out of his car. Hyun Joong doesn't want to believe that one of his younger brothers got into a crash, and what's worse, it was because of him. He looked at the hospital address "come on, let's go." 



So Eun and Kim Bum arrived at Kim Jun and Hye Sun's house with their daughter. Kim Jun opened the door and he was crying........"What’s wrong Jun-ah? Where's Hye Sun? Is she okay?" Kim Bum thought that something bad happened to Hye Sun, but Kim Jun shook his head still crying. "Then tell us what's wrong?" So Eun asked. "It's Jung Min... he got in a car accident, and he doesn't look okay." Min Jung cried out. Si Eun was in shock, and Kim Bum almost dropped Hye Joong. They couldn't believe it; they didn't want to believe it. "And Hye Sun? Where is she, and is she okay?" So Eun asked both Kim Jun and Min Jung. "Yes, she's fine and she's sleeping right now, but.. she'll be leaving to America first thing in the morning." Kim Jun watched both Kim Bum and So Eun's mouths drop open. "What? By herself?" Kim Bum was really shocked this time that he kind of dropped his baby but, luckily, Min Jung caught her."Yes, by herself, her flight is at 8am tomorrow morning" Both Min Jung and Kim Jun answered. Kim Jun motioned for them to sit down and no one said a word. Hye Joong cried and they gave her the medicine, and they all went to sleep on the couches in the living room.



The brothers reached the hospital at 2am, and asked for their poor brother. They found out that he's in the emergency room getting surgery. They rushed there and waited for a doctor or a nurse to come out. They waited for almost an hour when a nurse came out "excuse me miss?" Hyun Joong walked to the nurse..."My brother, Jung Min, is he okay? Can you please tell me how he's doing?" he asked her worriedly. "The doctors are doing their best, I assure you that they're doing all they could. Please be patient. We'll update you soon." she walked away leaving a broken Hyun Joong behind. He had to stay strong for his brothers, he can't be weak. They waited till 5am, and the doctor came out..."Are you his family?" he asked.

"Yes, we're his brothers." Hyun Joong answered. "Please tell us that he's okay doctor?" Hyung Jun was crying and Young Saeng held his brother tightly that Hyung Jun was almost out of breath "You're squeezing me too hard Hyung" Young Saeng loosened up his grip "sorry Jun-ah"

"So? Are you going to tell us or not doctor? Is he okay or not?" Kyu Jung furiously.

"Calm down young man, your brother is in a coma. It might take a long time for him to wake up and he might wake up right now, also,....uhmm..How do I say this?" he looked at the young men before him and sighed....

"What is it doctor? Please spit it out." Hyun Joong was also furious now.

"He might never wake up again, you need to be patient. Stay strong for your brother, and pray for him."  The doctor said squeezing Hyun Joong's shoulders and walked away. It seemed like the doctor was walking away in slow motion. Hyun Joong was paralyzed, he couldn't move or speak. He looked at his shocked brothers and felt 'sea tears' on his cheeks. His brother might never wake up from this coma, but the doctor also said that he might wake up any moment. He has to have faith in him. He needed to have faith. They watched their brother being wheeled out of the emergency room in a hospital bed and into a new room with a big glass window so they can see him through it. They stayed by Jung Min's side, them and their boss. Their boss tried to convince them to go and get some rest, but they refused. They also told him that they're canceling everything till they know what's going to happen to their brother. 



Kim Jun woke his sister up at 7am for her to get ready so she won't be late for her plane. He woke the rest of the group up and they also got ready. They left the house at 7:30am and arrived at the airport at 7:45am.....

"Good luck Noona, and our greetings to the brothers." Kim Jun squeezed his sister in the tightest hug he's ever given her.

"Hye Sun ...be careful ok?" Min Jung hugged her while crying.

"Come back soon, we'll be waiting." Kim Bum hugged her lightly.

"Don't get too comfortable  there because if you do, we're going to follow you. I'll miss you till you get back, good luck, be careful, and greet the brothers." So Eun hugged her best friend tightly.

"Don't worry guys, I'm going to be back before you know it. I will miss you guys as well, take care." she waved her hand and said goodbye to her friends and brother, and took off....the plane will take almost 20 hours to arrive in America, so she better get ready because this is going to be a very long ride, she thought. She just hoped that Jung Min will be strong enough to get through this, he needed to stay alive. If it was up to her, she'll trade her life for his. She felt like a real big sister to those guys, she felt like a mother. She couldn't imagine anything happen to them; she kept on hoping and praying for Jung Min.



Lee Min Ho was so disappointed to hear the news about Jung Min. He needed to apologize to the brothers, and he needed to do it fast. But first, he needed to get rid of the other gang members and make sure that the young, innocent ones are out of it. He's going to get started on it after tomorrow. The baby started to cry inside; Min Ho rushed to his side and gave him his milk bottle. He loved taking care of the little kid, he decided to name him David. But there was one thing, after he leaves the house, nobody would be home to take care of David, so he had to hire someone that he trusts really good to take care of the kid while he's gone, or at least someone with a good heart, and he knows exactly who to ask, even though the person he's about to ask hates him but he's going to try any ways. He'll ask the person tomorrow afternoon. David looked like an angel when he slept; Min Ho fell asleep next to the kid and woke up after an hour when David cried to change. Min Ho changed the kid's diaper, and put him back on his bed to sleep. Min Ho kissed the kid's forehead "goodnight David, sleep tight" he walked away to his own bed with a huge smile on his face and fell asleep the moment he set his head on the pillow.  He kept dreaming of the night that his parents died, being dragged away by strange men, and joining the gang against his will. He had unpleasant nights all the times, but he needed to sleep so he ignored the dreams.



On the way to America, Hye Sun kept thinking of poor Jung Min and what his condition might be. She kept thinking of how the brothers are doing, and she kept thinking of the moment she'll see Hyun Joong. What will happen between them? Will they really break up? Or is this some kind of joke? She shrugged off her thoughts and looked outside the window and enjoyed the peace. Only 10 more hours to go, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.



Hyun Joong was staring at his brother through the glass window; he wanted him to wake up right now. He wanted him to stop joking around with him like that; he wanted him to play with him their favorite game, hide and go seek. He still didn't teach his brother how to play the violin, piano, harmonica, guitar, trombone, trumpet, and many more instruments he wanted to learn. He wanted to teach him lots of sayings in life; he really wanted his brother back. Jung Min was the closest to Hyun Joong since the moment he was born. He loved all his brothers and he didn't bear the thought of losing any of them. If he had to, or if it was up to him, he'd trade souls with his younger brother. He'd do anything for them. Kyu Jung was standing next to him "are you okay Hyung?" Hyun Joong didn't take his eyes off Jung Min "No Jungie, I'm not okay. I'm terrified to lose him, I'm scared to death to lose any of you guys." still looking at Jung Min, Hyun Joong held back strong tears and felt like the whole world's rested on his shoulders. He can't handle it, he wished that he had a time machine to travel back in time and stop this madness. He wished that he wasn't the one who always cause the major troubles, that wasn't fair, he thought, he's the only one to cause major and permanent troubles. "Where are Young Saeng and Hyung Jun?" he looked at Kyu Jung this time. "They're in the room getting some rest, you should go and get some rest too Hyung, you got tired the most today. Come on lets go he'll be fine." Kyu Jung dragged Hyun Joong away, and Hyun Joong didn't argue with him because he just felt his body's exhaustion from the whole day. He went to the room and saw his two youngest brothers sleeping on the hospital bed, Hyung Jun's hugging Young Saeng, and Young Saeng's right hand was almost in Hyung Jun's mouth, trying to push Hyung Jun away. Hyun Joong and Kyu Jung laughed at what they saw, his brothers looked adorable. He went and laid down on the couch to sleep..."wait, where will you sleep Jungie?" Kyu Jung only shrugged his shoulders for an answer. Hyun Joong sat up and patted the cushion that’s ext to him. Kyu Jung sat next to his Hyung while Hyun Joong got two pillows, one for him and one for Kyu Joong, and he also got three bed sheets, one for him, one for Kyu, and one for both Hyung Jun and Young Saeng. "It's okay Hyung, just lay down and get some rest, I'll be fine." he was getting up....,"no, you need to sleep too Jung-ah, so here's the bed sheet and the pillow. Sleep well Jungie." he smiled sadly at his brother while he took the stuff. Hyun Joong went to Young Saeng and Hyung Jun's side and covered them with the bed sheets. He went back to the couch and fixed his pillow and covered himself to sleep, "Goodnight Jung-ah, have a nice dream." Kyu Jung still didn't want to bother his brother while he slept, but his brother was right, he too needed some sleep, so he didn't resist. "Goodnight Hyung, you too have a nice dream." Both went into a deep sleep dreaming of a better world. 



Hye Sun arrived at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) at 12pm. The brothers were staying at the California Hospital Medical Center; she looked at the paper in her hand which read:

*California Hospital Medical Center,

1401 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015*

Thanks to the brothers, she can speak good English so she was fine communicating with others. She got into a cap and she showed the driver the paper, the hospital wasn't that far from the airport, only 22 minutes to get there. She looked out the window and she liked LA so far, she liked some areas and she got scared of others. The 22 minutes had passed quickly, she payed the cap driver and went inside the hospital, she went to the main lobby...."Hello, can you help you ma'm?" the lady asked. "Yes please, I'm looking for Jung Min, Park Jung Min. Can you please tell me which room he's staying in?" the women searched the internet "give me a moment and I'll tell you." she smiled warmly "thank you so much." Hye Sun returned her smile. It took the lady 2 minutes to find out where Jung Min was, he's staying in the third floor in room 213. She rushed there and saw him through a window lying on the bed; he was hooked up to lots of machines. He had a breathing mask on and needles in his arms, what the heck was wrong with him? Where are his brothers? She placed her palms on the window tracing his cheeks, "Please wake up Min-ah, your Noona’s here just to see you and check on you. You're not going to keep me waiting for long are you?" she cried and got closer to the window...”Please, Min-ah, please talk to me and tell me that you'll be alright. You're my Dongsaeng. You're part of me now, I can't let go of my little brother. So please wake up so we can play together, so we can take care of each other, just please wake up and I'll do anything for you." She placed her forehead between her two palms and cried even harder.



Hyung Jun was the first to wake up, and he saw that Young Saeng was kind of pushing him off the bed so he decided to get off without any broken parts. He saw the rest sleeping so he decided to go check on his brother. He walked to the nearest vending machine first to get something to eat and proceeded his way to his brother's room. He was walking when he saw a woman, her two hands placed on the window and her head in between crying. Oh no, not a fan girl, he thought and he went to the woman's side. He reached out a finger to tap the woman's shoulder, and when she turned around, he gasped. He couldn't believe who he saw in front of him; he ran into her arms and started crying. "Noona, thank god you came. But...How and When?" Hye Sun told him how she decided to come here and when she arrived. Hyung Jun kept crying "Noona,...do you think that he'll be okay?" he asked between sobs..."Just pray for him and don't give up and I'm sure he'll be okay as long as we're by his side and not giving up on him. Do you understand Junie? Never give up on him, he needs you Junie." She patted his head and wiped the tears off his cheeks. "I understand Noona, I will never, never, ever... Give up on him or any of my brothers."

"Speaking of which, where are your brothers?" Hyung Jun took her to the room they're staying in and she saw the whole team sleeping from exhaustion. Kyu Jung woke up and he thought that he was still dreaming when he saw her but; eventually, he realized that it was real and ran to her and hugged her tightly. It was obvious that the brothers didn't believe it, or didn't want to believe what was really happening, because it seemed like they needed a shoulder to cry on and Hye Sun's going to be that shoulder.  Young Saeng was the next to wake up, he rubbed his eyes before he opened them to see Hye Sun standing there. When he saw her, he jumped back from the shock she gave him. Everyone, who was awake, laughed except for Young Saeng as he said "That wasn't funny Noona, How would you like it if someone did that to you? And when you first wake up?" He groaned. "I'm sorry Saengie; I really didn't mean to scare you." He stood up and gave her a welcoming hug, “It’s really nice to see you noona."                                        

 "Nice to see you too Saengie, nice to see you too." She looked around the room and everyone was awake except for Hyun Joong, he didn't look like he was comfortable with his sleeping position. She walked towards him and dragged his legs and placed them on the sofa, he shuffled a little, but he didn't wake up. She covered him and walked back to the three brothers.

Kyu Jung looked at Hye Sun with amazement in his eyes, his brother sang the heart breaking song for her, and she still takes care about him. Hye Sun was someone with an open and clean heart; he would've hated his brother for doing what he did if he didn't know why he did it. He looked at his two younger brothers and knew that they're thinking the exact same thing. Young Saeng was about to cry when he saw Hye Sun coming back to them, but he needed to stay strong, at least for now, but Hye Sun saw him and went straight to him "You can cry Saengie, don't let it stay in your heart. Just let it out and cry." Young Saeng couldn't hold his tears back anymore, so he covered his eyes with both hands and cried. "That's better Saengie. Come here..." She gathered him in a hug and let him cry, getting it off his chest. An hour passed when they saw Hyun Joong shifting and groaning on the sofa, he was almost screaming. They went next to him to shake him awake......



Hyun Joong was talking to Jung Min....

"Why weren’t you paying attention? Why did you hit that car Min-ah? You got us all scared for you, don't ever do it again. Got that?" 

"I'm sorry Hyung, I promise to be more careful." Jung Min hugged his big brother tightly "Thank you Hyung, I love you." He hugged him tighter.

"You're welcome Min-ah, I love you too." Hyun Jung looked at his brother's smiling face and; suddenly, his brother stared at him with an evil look. His teeth pointy and bloody, Hyun Joong ran as he heard his brother's shuffling feet behind him. That wasn't his brother; it was a monster that looked like his brother. He reached out to grab him, and he was about to bite his neck.... He, he.............

Hands were shaking him, he opened his eyes and saw his three brothers around him. He was relieved that it was only a dream but, wait a minute, is he seeing things now? Is he still dreaming? Because Hye Sun is right in front of him......

"Am I still dreaming? Is that really you?" he reached out one hand to touch her cheeks, but he stopped when he felt her breath on his hand, he dropped his hand.

"Yes it's me Hyun, I'm here to support you guys....." and she went on about how, when, and why she was there. Hyun Joong couldn't believe that she came here to stay next to them and to support them, but he still have to stay away from her as much as he could. He wasn't about to back up on the plan now, it was too late. "Uhmm...., nice to see you here, Noona." He said awkwardly. "Nice to see you too Hyun Joong-ssi" she felt awkward so she walked out of the room to go see Jung Min, she left the brothers behind in the room with lots of tension. 

Back in the room...

"NOONA?! Really Hyun Joong? You're in a relationship with her and you call her NOONA?! Why?!" Kyu Jung hissed at him. 

"We were in a relationship Kyu Jungie. Now she's my Noona just like she's your Noona. There's nothing else, got that?" Kyu Jung was frustrated at his brother and stormed out of the room, going after Hye Sun.

"Hyung......." Both Hyung Jun and Young Saeng said in unison, but Hyun Joong cut them off "Don't bother, go after them if you want. Or stay here with me if you want. You're choice." Both looked at him in disbelief and walked towards the door. They caught up with Kyu Jung and proceeded to Jung Min's 'room'. Hye Sun was in the same position from when Hyung Jun found her, but this time she was screaming at Jung Min to wake up.

"Noona!!! Noona, please stop, that won't help." Kyu Jung ran to her and gathered her in a hug, and the younger brothers followed him. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't handle it. You guys are like my younger brothers, and I can't handle seeing any of you hurt. I'm sorry." She cried on Kyu Jung’s chest, covering her face with both of her palms."It's okay Noona, it's okay." She calmed down and they all stood there watching Jung Min.

In the room.....

It's for the better to let her go, it's for the better. Hyun Joong thought. He needed to let her know that they're not together anymore. He'll figure something out later, now he just needed to rest. He kept thinking about it till he went back to sleep.



Hye Sun and the three brothers were hungry so they went to the hospital’s restaurant to eat, when they were full they went back to Jung Min and saw doctors and nurses in his room, one of the doctors were pumping his chest with an electric machine that shocks the him to wake him up. His heart monitor was beeping, something was wrong with Jung Min. The doctors kept trying to make his heart work, one try after another, and one of them gave up and told them that he's dead. On the other hand, the other doctors didn't give up and kept trying until his heart worked again. It was a big relief. Hye Sun and the three brothers sighed with relief. "Is he okay doctor?" Hye Sun asked one of the doctors as soon as they got out of the room. "Yes ma'm, he's fine for now, but he's still under the coma. Just keep praying for him and wish him good luck." The doctor patted her shoulder as he walked away. She looked at the three brothers and tried to stay strong.

Now that Hyun Joong and Hye Sun "broke up", Hye Sun felt really awkward being around him so she decided to stay next to Jung Min while the three brothers went to rest. She knew that she had to face him sometime, but now is not the time. She kept standing across the window watching the unconscious Jung Min in front of her.