I wrote a song for you......

Long Distance Relationship

                           Kim-Hyun-Joong-kim-hyun-joong-forever-E2                              

After Hyun Joong hung up with Kim Jun, he felt something strange in his heart, something was wrong with someone that he loves... he tried to shake it off, but the feeling stayed with him for more than an hour and it went away. He was relieved to have it diminish. He practiced the song that Kim Jun gave to him for tomorrow's interview, and wrote his own song.

(My first love, *by Sandy16* but in this story by Hyun Joong)

Lalala, lalala, oooohhhh, 

lala, lalala, ooooohhhh....

Didn't know that I could fall in love that fast....

Ooooohh....

I wondered each night if you really are the one.....

My thoughts are killing me each and every NIGHT!!!!

ooooohhhh, lala, lalala, uhmmmmm

This distance I really can't handle......

This distance I really..... Can’t be like THIS!!!!!!!

Ooooohhhhh....

Oh.... I realized too late that you are my first love.

After I walked awayyyyyy....

I'm sorry...

Can’t help but protect you.

Oh I'm sorry, 

That I can't be next to youuuuu.

I really don't want to...

But I really have to...

Say goodbye to the memories that I had

With youuuuu..... 

"Please forgive me...

My first and only love."

AGAIN, PLEASE DON'T COPY THIS BECAUSE I CREATE ALL THESE SONGS AND I WORK HARD ON THEM, SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE APPRETIATE MY WORK AND DON'T COPY.....

Hyun Joong looked at the song, or he should say message, that he wrote for Hye Sun. He felt tears on his face and he looked up to see Jung Min at the door. Jung Min approached him and took the paper from his Hyung and read it aloud.

"What?? You can't do this. She loves you way too much for you to do this to her!!!!!" Jung Min was screaming as he figured out his brother's plan on how to let Hye Sun go. All his brothers were in his room now, Jung Min kept screaming at his Hyung but Hyun Joong didn't hear a word, he was lost in his own thoughts. His heart was torn; he didn't have the strength to speak. 

"Why are you screaming Hyung?" Kyu asked. Jung Min didn't say a word as he looked at Hyun Joong and handed the paper to Kyu Jung while heading out of the room and the whole house. He didn't like what his brother was about to do. He, too, loved Hye Sun Noona. He loved her as his Noona and nothing more, and he couldn't stand seeing her hurt. She was the one to bring back happiness to his Hyung's heart, and that was how he thanked her? By hurting her like this? He can't stand it; he needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air.

Kyu and his brothers looked at the song and understood why Jung Min was screaming. They wanted to scream at their Hyung as well but they didn't. They left him alone and talked it over.

"Why is he going to do this to Noona?" the Maknae asked.

"I don't know Hyung Jun, I really don't know." Kyu answered confused as well as his brothers.

"Will Noona get hurt? And if she does, how can we help her get over it when we're too far away?" Young Saeng asks worried about Hye Sun.

"Trust me little bro, our Noona will be more than hurt at Hyung’s actions, and we have to support her in every way possible." Kyu Jung told his brothers also really worried about Hye Sun's reactions, and about Jung Min who left without a word, and about Hyun Joong who's sleeping inside without explaining this to them. They all loved Hye Sun; she didn't deserve to have a broken heart, not like this.

An hour passed and Jung Min came back to the house. He was still mad at his Hyung, and he wasn't going to talk to him until he has a good reason for what he's about to do tomorrow. He better have a good explanation for this or else.... he wasn't going to be happy. He went to Hyun Joong's room to ask him about it. He woke him up.

"What do you want at this hour Min-ah?" Hyun Joong asked sleepily.

"Just one question Hyung. One question and I'll go. Why? Why are you doing this to our poor Noona?" Hyun Joong sat up as he answered "because she deserves to be happy, and the only way for that is to let her go. And to let her find her happiness."

"But she loves you way too much for you to treat her that way. At least discuss it with her. She said that she loves us all too much and she won't ever think of backing out." Jung Min was now crying at the thought of losing his Noona.

"And I love her way too much to know that she's suffering because of me." he had a serious face on while his heart was aching at the thought of loosing her.

"What? Suffering? How?" Jung Min was concerned about his Noona. Hyun Joong told him about the conversation that he had with Kim Jun and Jung Min understood why his Hyung made this kind of decision, but he still didn't want his Noona to have a broken heart and he certainly still didn't agree to what his brother was about to do. They talked more about it and it was useless trying to convince his brother's big head to not do it. He gave up and went to his room while hoping for tomorrow to never come. Everyone in the house was asleep and were not looking for tomorrow.



Hye Sun woke up in the middle of the night feeling uneasy for some reason. She went to drink water in the kitchen, and on her way back she heard a conversation going on in her brother's room, about her and Hyun Joong.

"Why did you do that Jun-ah? You know if she finds out her heart will be torn to pieces." Min Jung had said.

"I had to. I had to call him and I told you what he told me, it was the only way Jungie. Please don't tell her or she'll be mad at me. I'll tell her when I'm ready." they kept arguing and Hye Sun wondered what her brother could've done that could piss her off. She dropped the cup she was holding and the sounds in the room vanished. She tried to think fast when her brother came out "what are you doing Noona?" he asked looking at her position. She was reaching down to get the cup "I was just walking to my room and pumped the counter, and the cup of water fell. Why? Do you have something to hide dongsaeng?"

"A-an-anyo. I was just....." he didn't have anything to say. "It's okay; I'm going to my room now. See you in the morning." she waved at her brother and walked to her room still thinking about the thing that her brother didn't want her to know. She shook it off her mind and went to sleep.

At Kim Jun's room...

"What happened? Did she hear anything?" Min Jung asked.

"She was getting a glass of water and on her way to her room she pumped the small counter and dropped the cup. I don't really know if she heard anything, I hope she didn't." he covered himself with the bed sheet "let's go to sleep." Everyone in the house was asleep.



Kim Bum and So Eun were trying to sleep when they heard Hye Joong's crying again. She kept crying like that all the time nowadays and they kept giving her the medicine for her to be able to go to sleep. So Eun went to her daughter's side and gave her the medicine. She fell asleep; So Eun went back to her bed and tried to sleep as well.

"Is she ok?" Kim Bum asked.

"Yes, she's fine. I just gave her the medicine. Now go back to sleep, Aren’t you tired?" she asked sleepily.

"Good. Goodnight then." he kissed So Eun before he went to a deep sleep.

So Eun couldn't sleep for some reason. She kept thinking at how much Kim Bum changed since Hyun Joong-ssi left. She knew how much he missed him by just looking into his eyes. After Hyun Joong-ssi left, something died inside Kim Bum. He wasn't as sweet and loving of a person as he was when Hyun Joong-ssi was here. She hoped that he'll return to Korea soon, she truly hoped that. She went to sleep thinking of that.



SS501 were on their way to the interview. No one in the car spoke a word. They reached the station and were getting ready to go on air. The first song they're going to sing is "The One", next is "Love Like This", then comes "Because I'm Stupid." and then they're going to be asked questions every three songs. They’re going to perform nine songs including "The One, Love Like This, and Because I'm stupid." They're also going to perform the new song "My Love for You", and finally their big brother will sing his special song, which they hoped otherwise, they’re going to perform thirteen songs in total. They were ready to go on air. They sung the first three songs and now they're being interviewed. They were asked lots of questions and one of the questions was, for each member beginning from Hyun Joong and ending at Hyung Jun. 

"Do you have a woman in your life" the interviewer asked.

"..... Yes, yes I do" Hyun Joong answered.

"I do too, but not as a lover" Jung Min answered.

"What do you mean by that?" the interviewer asked.

"I'll answer your question after they all answer." looking at his brothers. The interviewer moved on and asked Kyu Jung to answer the first question.

"Same as Jung Min Hyung." the interviewer was shocked as she heard the same answer coming from both Young Saeng and Hyung Jun. She went back to Jung Min.

"So, What do you mean by your answer?" she eyed all of them curiously and politely preparing for the answer.

"Well, you see, back in Korea, there's this woman who cares for us. She loves us a lot, and we love her back." he looked at the camera at his left with a generous smile, "you know who you are." he looked back at the interviewer "She's our Noona. She's the one who brought happiness back into our lives when we were living alone without our parents. We met her because she met our Hyung. They started going out with each other until the very end. I just want to tell you Noona that we're really sorry. We love you so much, and we wish you the best luck." The audiences were touched by Jung Min's words and the interviewer asked one question that he couldn't answer "Can you tell us the name of the mysterious Noona?" 

"Sorry I cannot." 

"We’ll I certainly hope that someday we'll meet this Noona that have the hearts of ss501" 

They continued talking and it was time for their next three songs: "Déjà Vu", "Believe in Love", and "Find"

They talked with the interviewer again, and she tried to know more about Hye Sun, but they didn't give her identity away. It was time for their next three songs: "Never Again", "In Your Smile", and "Fighter."

They spoke to the interviewer again, and they were asked about their lives back in Korea and about their friends and about other personal things including Hye Sun, which they refused to give her identity away again.

The last three songs were: "4Chance", My Love for You", and "My First Love" solo by Hyun Joong. The members sung 4Chance, and then....

"Hello everyone, I'm the second eldest in this group, Jung Min. Today we will be singing our new song "My Love for You" this song is dedicated to our mysterious and beloved Noona. Hope you guys like it. Have fun listening, and we still love you so much Noona." They sung their new song,.....

*This song I, Sandy16, created with my own words for this story. So please DO NOT copy this song and take credit for it. PLEASE realize how much effort I put into this story. So please don't copy and take credit for it. PLEASE*

(My love for you, *by Sandy16*, but in this story by ss501) 

nah nah nah, nah nah nah,.....(ss501)

nah nah nah, nah nah nah,.....(ss501)

nah nah nah, nah nah  nah,....(ss501)

I've been thinking of you all night long...(Hyun Joong)

Don't know how or when it started ... my love fooooor youuuuuu (Jung Min)

Don't know how to describe it ...my love foooooor youuuuuuu (Hyung Jun)

nah nah nah, nah nah nah,...... ooooohhhhhh, nah nah nah, nah nah nah, ooooooohhhhhh (ss501)

Please forgive me for causing so much heart ache to my sweet heart....(Kyu Jung)

To my sweet heeeeeeart (ss501)

Every time you have a doubt, (Young Saeng)

Try to remember all my love foooooor youuuuuu (Hyun Joong)

Ohhhhhh, honey please don't leave me behind...(ss501)

Just look at the times (Jung Min)

That me and you ever haaaaad (Kyu Jung)

nah nah nah, nah nah nah,..... ooooohhhh (ss501)

Just know that what I did was for both me and you (Hyung Jun)

For both me and you (Young Saeng)

Please don't misunderstand (Jung Min)

And just come here (Kyu Jung)

So I could hold you tight (Hyun Joong)

Ohhhhhh, baby please trust me this time........... (Hyun Joong)

nah nah nah, nah nah nah,........ uhmmmmmmm...... (ss501)

Trust me this tiiiiiiiiiiime (Hyung Jun)

Truuuuuust meeeeeee (Young Saeng)

39459164.jpg

.......and left Hyun Joong on stage to sing his special farewell song. "Hi everyone, I'm the leader of this group and I will be singing these two songs solo, one of these songs a woman named Koo Hye Sun wrote, and she doesn't know that I'm going to sing it. Thanks to Kim Jun-ssi, her brother, I'm going to sing it. This song is called "Don't Go Away and Leave me Behind" the full credit goes out to her not me or anyone else but her. Sorry Hye Sun-ssi for singing your song." he smiled at the camera, but his smile was a sad one not a happy one. The band members and the MC were shocked because he didn't mention a song from Hye Sun before, but they listened to it as he sang it.

 

The members’ hearts were torn; they could now see and feel what their Noona is feeling. After Hyun Joong finished the song, he looked around and saw that everyone liked the song. The MC didn't even mind that he made a surprise song like that, she was cheering like a big audience. He started to introduce his next solo song "This song is by me."My First Love" I'm singing this song to someone special and please, that someone, please listen to every word in this song because they're all true. Hope you guys like it." He sung his song and looked down, ashamed, and walked away.

 

Backstage...

 

"I hope you're happy now Hyung, because I'm sure Hye Sun Noona is really happy right now." Jung Min said sarcastically and harshly. Everyone walked away and Hyun Joong followed holding back tears...

 

On stage... 

"That's all for today, I hope you guys liked their new songs, and we certainly hope to learn more about their mysterious Noona. Goodnight everyone." the interviewer said with a bright smile on her face and waving her hand. The interview ended and ss501 went home holding back tears and expecting a call from Hye Sun.

 



photo118249.jpg0.jpg

Choi SiWon went to the clinic and let Hye Sun check his niece. His niece was doing great, and it was her last visit to the doctor’s office. He was glad that his niece was great, but if his niece didn't have to see the doctor then he doesn't have any reason to come here anymore. So he acted quickly....

"Hye Sun-ssi… uhmm can I talk to you for a second?" he asked, and then Hye Sun nodded and led him to her office.

"What is it SiWon-ssi?" she asked curiously.

"Uhmm... I.... I.. just wanted to tell you that, I really like you, and I would love to go out with you, so.... would you please go out with me?" he asked her while looking at the ground.

Hye Sun was really, really shocked at what she heard. "I'm really sorry, but I'm in a relationship right now. I really can't go out with you, but I can be your friend." she felt really sorry for SiWon.

"It's okay. Let's be friends then. Here's my number, and if you ever break up with your boyfriend, please consider what I asked." he was disappointed, but glad that he's going to be her friend.

"Ok, I will." she laughed lightly "you have my number right?"

"Yes I do. Alright then, goodbye until next time." he smiled at her and picked up his niece to go home.

Hye Sun waved at them "bye-bye" she was also smiling at SiWon. She thought of what he just asked her and she smiled, wondering if she'll ever go out with the man. She was more than happy with Hyun Joong, and she hoped that things will stay the same between them. She went to her office and felt the same feeling in her heart as she did yesterday. She decided to call it a day and went home; after all, it was ss501's interview today. She went home and the TV.

She watched the full interview with her brother and Min Jung, she was touched and she even cried, happy tears, at what Jung Min had said about her, and what the other members had also said; that she's the women they have in their lives, not as a lover, but as a Noona. She replied to Jung Min, of course he couldn't hear or see her, "I love you guys too." Min Jung and Kim Jun looked at Hye Sun and asked her if she was okay, she told them that she was more than okay because she heard those simple, touching words. The interview almost ended, and before ss501 started singing their new song, Jung Min looked at the camera again and addressed their new song to her, but there was something strange in the members’ eyes. They were really sad, did something happen to them? She's going to call them after the interview ends and ask them. They sang the song and Hyun Joong surprised everyone about singing solo, she was surprised that he's singing her song. She heard Kim Jun's name and she looked and glared at him. He looked back at her and he said nervously "I'm really sorry Noona, but he begged me for it and he told me not to tell you about it, he made me promise." she looked at him, still kind of mad, but then she smiled at him showing a sign of forgiveness. Her brother relaxed a bit as he saw the smile on his Noona’s face, after all Hyun Joong didn't take credit for her song, so she really had nothing to be mad about. He finished singing her song, and he addressed the other song to her as well, he also said that every word of it was true. She heard the song, and after it ended, her heart was broken to a million pieces. She cried but, this time, the tears weren't happy tears, they were a broken heart tears. He just broke up with her on live TV. She had to call him and understand. Hye Sun ran to her room and Kim Jun and Min Jung followed her, but she didn't want to see anyone at this moment so they left her alone. Kim Jun was really mad at Hyun Joong right now, for breaking his sister's heart. But he told Kim Jun the reason why he's doing it, but still his sister's heart is broken now. She will be really broken for a long time now. He looked at Min Jung and she was crying.

"Don't cry, she'll be fine." he knew that he was lying.

"I really can't see her hurt. I just can't" Kim Jun had his hands on her shoulders and led her to their room. She kept crying till she got tired and slept. 



Choi SiWon was watching the ss501’s interview when he heard Koo Hye Sun's name. He wondered what kind of relationship she has with them. He wanted to find out, so the next time he sees her, he's going to ask her.



Min Ho was watching the interview, and he heard Hye Sun's name. He knew that the Noona they're talking about is Hye Sun. He didn't know that they still contacted each other though. They've hid that secret well. He then heard the song that Hye Sun wrote and his heart was aching. After that, he heard the song that Hyun Joong wrote and he's really regretting sending them away. He needed to contact him as soon as possible to let him know that he doesn't care anymore if they come back to Korea or not. But first, he needed to do his other plans.



Kim Bum and So Eun were also watching the interview and they all knew that ss501's Noona was Hye Sun. They really felt sad about it too. They heard the songs and the last one made So Eun cry, and it made Kim Bum punch Hyun Joong's face on the TV screen. He didn't have the right to do that to her; at least not on TV. His friend needed a lot of explanation to do. 

So Eun didn't understand why Hyun Joong-ssi did this, she knew how much him and Hye Sun loved each other. She needed to know why this was happening. He didn't have the right to do this to her. She knew that Hye Sun's heart is now torn to pieces because of what just happened. She needed to talk to her best friend right now. She needed to see her.

So Eun put on her coat and was heading out the door.

"Where are you going?" 

"I need to see her." she kept walking and Kim Bum got his coat and his daughter and followed So Eun......



For everyone that's reading my story, Thank you so much. I really appreciate your support. Please comment and subscribe on this story if you haven't. thank you so much again. ^_____^