Chapter 16

Why I Like You

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

“I did…the right thing… right?” I said softly, with regret.

 

“Neh oppa!” I heard a familiar voice from behind me say. I was then attacked by a back hug from Jessica.

“I promised omma and appa that I would bring you to my house today so I stayed behind~” she said with a sweet tone and aegyo.

“W-Wait… how did you know we were here in the first place?” I asked with a confused tone.

“I saw Yonghwa oppa talking to that girl’s friend…” she sneered. “So I decided to tag along~” she then said with a wink.

“Oh and, you’re gonna be in biiiiiiiig trouble, mister! That’s only if you don’t show up at my house in an hour’s time~” she then threatened me with a smile.

I ignored her threat and began walking off. I looked back and said to her with a grin, “Well, tell them to find me first.”

 

-A few hours later-

“You didn’t have to follow me…” I said with a sigh.

“Oppa! Wait up!” Jessica said while , dragging her feet along. “You try wearing 6 inch heels all around the city for hours!”

“Like I said… you don’t have to follow me!” I repeated with an annoyed tone in my voice.

“I don’t have to but I did! I promised that I would follow you until you would come to my house!” she yelled and stopped walking.

“Well feel free to break that promise at any time cause I’m not going there any time soon~”

“Aish! Just give up! I know you love that girl but it’s never going to work out! We’re both from rich families and she… she’s just a nobody!”

“I KNOW! You don’t need to tell me what I already know!” I raised my voice at her without even meaning to.

She looked shocked at what I had just done but I was just as shocked at her. I sighed, walked up to her and crouched down in front of her.

“Get on my back…” I tried to say kindly.

She shook her head and stayed where she was.

I stood up and started walking off.  I then said, “Okay then, it’s your choice.”

“Ah! I didn’t mean that oppa! Come back!” she yelled.

I chuckled and walked back to her. I could slightly see that she was getting pink in the cheeks as I laughed but I didn’t think it meant much. She got on my back and I took her to a nearby park.

“Call your driver, I’m going to go home once you get picked up,” I said to her as I put her down onto a park bench.

“But…” she said.

I smiled at her and said, “I’ll deal with my parents when the time comes, don’t worry!”

She gave me a mehrong and said to me, “I’m not worried at all, pabo!”

“Yah! I’m not a pabo!” I yelled at her and poked her lightly on the forehead.

“Ow! That hurt!” she exclaimed.

“I only poked you gently! I used to poke you harder!” I said as I poked her again.

“Hah hah. Very funny Kyu.”

“I wasn’t trying to be! But you’ve gotten a lot more sarcastic haven’t you?”

“Why do you think that!?” She yelled at me.

“Well when we were toget-“ I said with a cheerful tone. “Just forget what I just said…” I then said with a colder tone when I realised what I had just said.

We sat in silence for a moment after what I had said. I could feel Jessica’s piercing stare at the right side of me.

She finally broke the silence soon after when she said, “Yah… Cho Kyuhyun ah… Do you ever think… that we can get back together? Just like we were back then?”

 

[[Hey everybody~ ^^ Did you enjoy this chapter? I've already planned how many more chapters there will be and i'm nearly officially finished writing it~ (Just haven't posted it yet! :P) I might be starting up a One Shot Shop with my friends after I finish this so maybe you guys can request for a continuation after I finish this! ;) Please leave your comments as always and I will update soon! :)]]