Chapter 14

Why I Like You

 

We both turned around to see where the sound came from to see Jessica and Yonghwa in front of us.

“Oh no…” we both said in unison.

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

“I-I’m sorry Seororo! I bumped into Yonghwa when I was trying to go to see Minho and I couldn’t do anything but tell him!” Yoona said as she pushed to stand in the middle of Jessica and Yonghwa.

I stared blankly at Yonghwa, unable to find the words to say to him. I could tell that Kyuhyun was doing the same but with Jessica. I stood up straight quickly, trying to act normal.

“Ah! Yong oppa! I didn’t know you were coming to the amusement park today! You should’ve told me!” I said with a surprised tone, using aegyo to make him less shocked about the scene he had just seen.

“Hyu- Who’s that guy that you’re with?” Yonghwa said with a shocked voice.

“Her fiancée…” Jessica answered with a sour expression.

“Ani- It’s not what you thin-!” I quickly said before I got cut off by Kyuhyun.

He put his arm over my shoulder and kissed me lightly on my forehead, leaving me bright red and flustered.

“It’s just like Jessica said, she’s my fiancee… Got a problem?” Kyuhyun said and stuck out his tongue at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa paid no attention to Kyuhyun and gave me a look that screamed out pain.

“HYUN! What do you mean by fiancee!?! Why don’t I know about this??”  Yonghwa exclaimed.

He had a frustrated expression that I had never seen before. He always had a kind face in front of me… One that he never showed to any other girls… I didn’t understand what this meant but I knew I had hurt him deeply.

“It’s not what you think oppa…” I said softly, regretting coming to the amusement park, regretting coming here with Kyuhyun… regretting meeting Kyuhyun.

“Not what I think? …Hah! The least you could’ve done was tell me! I could’ve let you go coolly! I would’ve been able to forget all about my feelings for you… But no… You just run off with some guy without telling me a thing!” he responded.

“I was going to tell you all about it soon… I just never got the chance! …And what do you mean by feelings for me?” I said as my eyes started watering.

Everyone looked dumbfounded at my last sentence. I was clueless about their expressions and his feelings until I heard these words ringing through my ears…

“I love you Seo Joohyun!”

 

[[Short chapter today~ But I did as I promised and posted another chapter today! ^^ Are you guys enjoying the fic so far? Please comment below telling me what you think! I'll also try to post another chap soon :)]]