Chapter 13

Why I Like You

 

We reached our destination in a shorter amount of time than I had expected it to take. We walked towards the gate of the amusement park to buy our tickets. There was a long line even though we came early, but what could we expect? The weather was great and this made me feel that today would be a good day.

“Ah, Seohyun, I forgot to mention earlier but you look great in that dress,” he said cheerfully as we slowly moved up in the line, slightly turning a light shade of pink.

I blushed and said shyly, “Th-thank you Kyu! After all it’s the dress that you bought for me!”

He chuckled and smiled. “You look way prettier than the dress though.”

I looked away from him timidly. “Ani… I’m not pretty at all…” I said softly.  I certainly did not feel pretty as I remembering the beautiful and angelic face of “Kyuhyun’s fiancée”, Jessica. My heart ached as this thought came to my mind.

He moved to look into my eyes and smiled. “Then how come you’re the only one that I can see in my eyes?”

I blushed more, speechless of what he had just said to me. Wh-What exactly did he just say? “Ah- hahah… look! The line is moving forward! We should too!” I said, trying to change the subject.

I couldn’t get the butterflies in my stomach out and my heart just kept beating faster.

He just nodded and looked away, moving forward in the line. He bought the ticket for the both of us and although we got the tickets soon after, to me, it felt like we were standing there forever. I knew that we were just there to have fun but how could I have fun when my head was going to explode from the amount of thoughts that were in my mind, screaming at me, all at once?

I took a few deep breaths, saying to myself, “He is just being nice… that we are only…” What were we? We aren’t actually dating are we? Then why is he the only thing I can think about now?!? Why are you becoming so important to me Kyuhyun?

There are so many questions that I want to ask, but who am I meant ask? I glanced over a Kyuhyun who was walking by my side and noticed that I had blanked out.

“nie- Hyunnie!” he said to me. “Are you okay?”

I nodded embarrassingly. “Ah sorry… Kyuhyun… ssi” I said, remembering that we weren’t actually dating.

He looked confused and asked again with a worried tone, “Are you really okay? Did something happen?”

I looked at him and tried reassure him that everything was fine by smiling and nodding. However, this didn’t work.

“You’ve been acting strange since we came here…” he said as he moved closer to me to put his hand on my forehead. “Are you sick?”

I felt dizzy, like I was going to faint any second. It felt like my soul had left my body for a second at that moment.


“N-No! I’m fine! Believe me!!” I said with a flustered expression and attempted to back away from him.

In the process of doing this, I stumbled over, unable to stop myself from falling. I braced myself for the impact but to my surprise, I felt warm, strong arms wrapped around me and Kyuhyun’s face right next to mine.

“Are you oka- HYUN! OPPA!” I heard Kyuhyun say until he got cut off by two familiar voices.

We both turned around to see where the sound came from to see Jessica and Yonghwa in front of us.

“Oh no…” we both said in unison.

 

[[I apologise for the really, really long wait for the next chapter! I hope you guys will forgive me because I have been having a writer's block for aaaaaaages D8
I haven't officially finished writing the fic as I said I would finish before posting the chaps in the comments but I thought you guys have been waiting for a long time. I'm sorry if you guys forgot the story and had to read the story again for a refresher (I have to admit I had to do that too ^^;) but I'll try to release more chaps more often. 
I'll try to post one tomorrow to make it up to you guys~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chap and please keep commenting and supporting my fic! ^^ ]]