Nice to meet you...NOT! Part 1

No way! I am straight...right?

  

Yoseoband Hyunseung followed Jiyong to the training studios located at the 14th floor of the building. “Wow,” Yoseob breathed as he looked at the hallways which seemed to stretch on for miles. “Cube is really big,” “haha, I got lost in this building 3 times a month when I was a new trainee here, ”Jiyong laughed.

Jiyong led them to a studio with the sign: “Studio A: Trainees (3257)”

“Here you go,” Jiyong smiled at them. “you meet up with the other trainees first, I need to go meet up with the other Big Bang members for a while,” he said, before waving goodbye and running down the hallway. “I will be back soon!” he called. Hyunseung opened the door to the studio, and spotted Junhyung and Dongwoon inside.

“Hi!” Dongwoon said cheerily, running cheerily up to them along with Junhyung .

“See, I told you you didn’t have to worry, they made their way here just fine!” Dongwoon said pointedly to Junhyung.

“This guy here was debating whether or not we should go and meet you at the entrance, he was afraid you both wouldn’t know where the studio is,” Dongwoon explained, rolling his eyes at Junhyung.

“Hey, I was worried okay!” Junhyung replied defensively, glaring at Dongwoon, his face flushing.

“Well, thanks, we would have gotten lost if it wasn’t for Jiyong hyung,” Yoseob laughed and thanked Junhyung.

“Ha! See, if Ji-” Junhyung stopped halfway, his eyes widening.

“Wait…Jiyong ‘hyung’? You can’t mean Jiyong as in…G-Dragon?”

Yoseob and Hyunseung nodded. “Erm…yeah…” Hyunseung said.

“You know G-dragon?” Dongwoon gasped, bringing his hands to his mouth.

“We were childhood friends,” Yoseob explained, smiling.

“Wouldn’t you know them? I mean, they are your sunbaenims and all…”

“No,” Junhyung said flatly, “Our previous manager, you know, the one who died a few months ago, said they were ‘way too important to deal with us trainees’…” Junhyung explained.

Dongwoon nodded, “Yup, besides, they are way too busy preparing for their albums and stuff like that, and they have their own schedules to attend to, so the most we can do is admire them from afar.”

“Really? But Jiyong hyung said the Big Bang members were going to look after us from today onwards,” Hyunseung said, puzzled.

“Hmm? Maybe the system changed after Doojoon sshi took over after his father died,” Junhyung said, scratching his head.

Yoseob’s ears perked up at the sound of the name. “You mean the director of Cube now? Like, the one who looked at us audition?”

“Yup, but we don’t really know him that well,” Dongwoon said, “But that’s too good to be true, I mean, Big Bang training with us…that’s-”

Before Dongwoon could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the loud noise outside the studio.

“Daesung! You come back here this instant!”

“Nah na na na~”

The studio doors burst open and Daesung, hugging a huge stuffed panda toy, rushed in. there was a huge cheeky grin on his face as he rushed to the storeroom at the side of the room where the equipment were kept, and flung open the doors and threw the panda bear inside before slamming the door shut.

Top came in just as Daesung was about to escape through the back doors of the studio, behind the four trainees who stood frozen. The four watched as Top grabbed Daesung’s hoodie and had him in a headlock. “Where is the panda?” He said to Daesung, smiling creepily. “Don’t…know…” Daesung gasped. Top tightened his headlock around Daesung’s neck. “Are you sure?”

Just then, Taeyang walked in with Seungri. Seungri’s eyes looked puffy, as if he had been holding back his tears. He ran over to Daesung and whined, “Hyung! Where is my bear?!” Daesung seemed to give up and chokingly pointed to the storeroom, his face turning blue.

Seungri grabbed the doors of the storeroom and flung them open to reveal the giant bear. “It’s dusty!” Seungri whined again, sounding close to tears. Top released Daesung to comfort Seungri and left him gasping for air. At that moment, Jiyong walked into the room, his jeans drenched from knee down. Jiyong grabbed Daesung by the collar, and Yoseob thought he was going to hit him, but instead, Jiyong smiled eerily to Daesung and said,

“You are going to spend the next few weeks cleaning the dorm’s toilets,” he flicked Daesung’s head before continuing, “Both of them,”

Daesung looked devastated as Jiyong motioned to the other members to assemble at the center of the studio. Jiyong smiled warmly at the four trainees, as if everything that had happened was considered normal.

“Hello everyone! We are big BANG!” they chorused, and Jiyong motioned for the trainees to sit before he continued.

“There has been a change in the usual training schedule you were originally assigned to, and from today onwards we will be looking after you,” Jiyong said, smiling.

“Feel free to ask us anything you want, especially if it concerns your training,” Top said

“Try your hardest not to ask Daesung,” Taeyang joked, jerking his thumb at the smiling idiot next to him, whose expression soon drooped, “Hey!” he laughed, hitting Taeyang playfully.

The actions of the Big Bang members let the trainees feel at ease. Junhyung and Dongwoon had excited expressions on their faces at the aspect of training with the Big Bang members.

Jiyong smiled and said, “now, if you would, please introduce yourselves one-by-one,”

“Whose Hyunseung?” Seungri suddenly asked, and Hyunseung raised his hand.

“Oh, Jiyong talks a lot about you, we feel as if we practically know you already,” Taeyang laughed. “he talks about Yoseob too, but not as much,” Daesung said, looking cheekily at Jiyong, who whacked his head with his palm as soon as he said it.

Junhyung’s happy mood seemed to droop a bit when he heard that statement. He glanced sideways at Hyunseung, who was laughing, though it was noticeable that his face was abit flushed at Daesung’s statement.

“I wonder if there is something between the two…” Junhyung thought, frowning abit.

His thoughts were disturbed as the studio doors opened and five people walked in…