Day 4

No way! I am straight...right?

Yoseob panted as he walked up the last few steps of the path.

"Okay, good job everyone! Go have a shower and prepare for your next scheduled practice." Teddy said into the microphone.

It was the second last day of the camp, and everyone had just finished their jog. Now it was time for them to have a quick shower before proceeding to their next segment; Dance practice.

 Yoseob brisk walked to the pension's dance studio after his shower. He was the last one, having lost to all his friends at Scissors-Paper-Stone when deciding who should shower first. He walked through the large doors of the dance studio, and went directly to his friends, who were discussing about the competition the day after.

 "So, today we would just have to brush up on the few steps we are unsure of and we are good to go," Junhyung briefed to Yoseob who had just arrived.

 Just then, the doors to the dance studio opened. The various members of the room, including the dance instructors and the MBLAQ members, widened their eyes as they realized who had decided to join them. 

"What is Lee Joon doing here?" Junhyung frowned as the said person strutted over to MBLAQ, ignoring the attention he was getting.

 The four MBLAQ members seemed equally shocked. 

"Lee Joon? Why are you here?" Seungho asked, suspicious of his sudden arrival.

 "There is a competition tomorrow isn't there?" Lee Joon snarled, "quit acting like that and tell me what to do,"

 The MBLAQ members shrugged and started explaining the choreography they had thought of to him.

"What's with that guy? Mood swing much?" Yoseob heard Key whispering to Minzy and Taemin.

 Yoseob and his friends decided to ignore Lee Joon for the time being and concentrate on their dance routine. Within an hour, they started to lose focus, unable to pull off the dance perfectly.

 "Yah, concentrate guys. After this we will get to eat breakfast okay? Concentrate and put all your thoughts into this one dance first," Junhyung said. He was chosen as the temporary leader of the group, seeing that his authoritative figure seemed best for the position.

 "Yoseob, start count," Junhyung said, turning to face the mirror again.

 Yoseob coughed, and started, breathing heavily.

 "One, two, three, four. Two, three, fo-WOAH!" Yoseob stumbled and tripped over his own feet, falling backwards into Lee Joon, who was right behind him. Lee Joon caught him just as he was about to hit the floor.

 "AH! Oh, sorry," Yoseob said as he got up from Lee Joon's arms. He looked into Lee Joon's eyes, which carried no emotion.

 "What are you? Humpty Dumpty?" Lee Joon said coldly, walking towards s and starting practice again.

 "Are you okay?" His friends asked, walking up to him. Yoseob nodded, starring after him. He scrunched up his nose and imitated him in a girl voice, "What are you? Humpty Dumpty? Pfft," Yoseob stuck out his tongue at Lee Joon. I can't believe I ever thought he was nice...

 

 

--Break-- (thank you @cheriehime)

 "Yo guys," Jiyong smiled as he walked into the dance studio. It was during breakfast, when  Yoseob and his friends were gathered in a circle in the studio eating the packed breakfast that was given out.

 "After you finished eating, come outside for a while, the 2NE1 girls have prepared a special game for you guys to loosen up a bit before the competition tomorrow," he said, nodding at Minzy, who was giggling.

 "It's going to be a lot of fun, and tiring, so be sure not to eat too much in case you vomit," Minzy added. She then walked out of the studio with Jiyong, probably making last amendments to the game they were about to play.

 Curious to find out what game they were going to play, Yoseob and Junhyung decided to leave first to check out what was happening outside the pension. They were surprised to find that the usual grass filled surroundings were taped with scotch tape in a rectangular pattern, resembling a huge basketball court. Some sunbaes and the director were filling up bags and bags of water balloons, and the other sunbaes were busy transporting buckets filled with those bags to opposite sides of the field from the toilet.

 Jiyong who was helping keep track of the number of buckets on either side of the field, saw the two and waved them over.

 "So, what are we up to here?" Junhyung grinned and said, rubbing his hands together gleefully.

 "Oh, nothing much, just...water dodgeball," Jiyong smirked, pleased that his hoobae was so enthusiastic.

 Yoseob shook his head. When Jiyong played sports, things were going to get dirty.

 

-Game Time-

Red Team: TOP, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Bom, Dara, Taeyang, Seungri, Key, Minho, Taemin, Lee Joon, Mir, Cheondung

 White Team: Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Jiyong, Daesung, Minzy, CL,        

Onew, Jonghyun, G.O, Seungho,

"Ok, so as you all know, the rules are simple," TOP said. He was in charge of the red team, while Doojoon was in charge of the white team.

"Be careful not to get hit, but it doesn't matter anyway, it continues until everyone is exhausted and can't move anymore, and if we run out of balloons. Teddy hyung over there will be our umpire,"

 Teddy, who was squatting at the sidelines nodded, holding a microphone and a notepad.

 "Any-" but before TOP could continue, Daesung had picked up a water balloon, and launched it right at him, hitting him square in the face.

 "Yah! Bingu TOP, start the game already!"

 TOP wiped the water off his face, and he grinned.

 All hell broke lose as the teams launched water balloons at each other. This was a chance to get revenge at any sunbae or hoobae who had ever wronged them, without being held against the consequences.

 Teddy stood at the sidelines, quietly taking down points and shouting into the microphone.

 "Ooo, head shot, 10 points for that,"

"hmm, weak shot at the knee, one point,"

"I saw that Key, you aren't suppose to hit your own team mates with the balloons, five points off,"

 Key smirked, and shrugged at Teddy, unfortunately not noticing a water balloon aimed for his head. It bursted open upon impact, leaving Key gasping for air. He glared at the opposing team, narrowing his eyes at a person who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

 "YAH, KIM JONGHYUN!"

 The war continued on and on, both teams throwing insults at each other.

 "SORRY HYUNG! NOTHING PERSONAL!" Minho shouted as he aimed a water balloon at Onew.

 "THIS IS FOR MY BEAR DAESUNG!" Seungri shouted as he let loose a water balloon towards the said person.

 Yoseob screamed and ducked and threw water balloons one after another.

Jiyong, who was sneakily hiding at the back, quietly waited for the chance to strike.

 "DODGE DOOJOON!" he shouted as he accidentally on purpose pushed Doojoon to the side, causing the person to fall coincidentally onto Yoseob.

 "OOF!" Yoseob gasped as he felt someone knocking into him, causing both of them onto the ground. He gasped in pain as he felt a sharp stone on the ground slash into his elbow as he was trying to balance himself after being knocked down.

 "Sorry! Are you alright?" Doojoon asked, bending down to check.

 "Is everything okay?" Jiyong asked innocently, walking over to them. Doojoon glared at him, irritated, but looked towards Yoseob again.

 The cut on his elbow was pretty deep, and was bleeding. Doojoon hurried to help him up, and the both of them briskly walked towards the toilet, before they get bombarded by water balloons in the field.

 Yoseob settled himself on top of the sink and sighed.Deja vu...he thought, looking at his elbow. Doojoon opened the first aid kit, and took out some cream and bandage.

 "Aigoo, what is wrong with you?" Doojoon sighed as he helped apply the cream onto the cut. Yoseob winced as Doojoon began to wrap the bandage around his elbow.

 "Huh?"

 "First at the dance studio, now this. Is there something wrong with your gravitational centre?" Doojoon mocked.

 "Hey, I wasn't the one who goes around knocking into other people!" Yoseob said defensively. Doojoon chuckled. It was true though, he just wanted to have fun teasing the kid.

 Yoseob blushed as Doojoon bent closer to tighten the the knot of the bandage. His heart nearly stopped as Doojoon looked up into his eyes. Doojoon smiled and patted his handiwork.

 "Done," 

Yoseob looked at his elbow. It was wrapped in a professional manner, covering his cut perfectly.

 "Wow, you are really good at this!" Yoseob said, flexing his arm overconfidently, and stopping as soon as he felt pain shoot through his arm. AHHH...not a good idea...

 "Nah, it's nothing really, I used to bandage my brother's cuts and all when we were young..." Doojoon smiled sadly. Yoseob looked at Doojoon silently, wondering if he had said something wrong. Doojoon mentioned his brother when they met at the 'hideout' too. Yoseob wondered if something had happened.

 Just then, he took notice of Doojoon's back as Doojoon turned around, putting back the items in the first aid kit. He was wearing a pink shirt, and as it was drenched from water by the game, it was now completely see-through.

 Oh god...Yoseob felt heat creeping up to his cheeks. Thank god for wet t-shirts, I think I feel a nose bleed coming up...

 Yoseob and Doojoon walked out of the toilet, only to see everyone in the field exhausted, and were either lying down or sitting on the grass. Teddy waved as he saw them approach and waved his notepad.

 "253 points against 178, white team won,"

 Yoseob couldn't help feel elated at his team's victory. He walked over to Hyunseung, who was lying on the ground, panting heavily.

"Hey-" Yoseob started to say, but was cut off as he felt someone bump into him. Hardly.

 He turned to see Lee Joon, who was also sweating and panting heavily. He glared at Yoseob, said nothing and walked away, leaving Yoseob speechless. 

Hyunseung sat up and squinted his eyes at Lee Joon's retreating back.

 "Don't mind him, he is probably bitter about his team's loss," Hyunseung said.

 Somehow, Yoseob didn't think that was it. Lee Joon's usual jerk glare seemed a thousand times milder than the way he looked at Yoseob just now.

 

Happy New Year guys! Whew, one more day of camp left to go, and it is going to be the most exciting one yet. What do you think will happen? Throw me your thoughts in the comments!

School tomorrow. My holidays are now officially over, so that means I won't be able to update as regularly now TT^TT Sigh... i really do not want to go back to shcool, there are TONS of people I would not want to meet...is this the reality you wanted?

Beautiful Show. 'nuff said, and i can't go (TT.TT)