The Party Part 2

No way! I am straight...right?

  Yoseob turned and saw the person who spoke to him. His eyes narrowed.

 

“Bet you liked that, huh?” Lee Joon smirked.

“What’s it to you?” Yoseob asked, annoyed, as he turned back to the sink and started wash his hands again.

 

Lee Joon walked over to Yoseob, and placed his arm over Yoseob’s shoulder.

 

“No reason in particular…” Lee Joon said as he breathed into Yoseob’s ear.

 

Yoseob shuddered and he jerked back, slapping Lee Joon’s arm away in the process.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Oh come on, I bet you liked that, little Yoseobbie,

 

“Shut up!”

 

Yoseob said as he blushed furiously. What the hell was wrong with this guy? A few days ago he was calling him and Hyunseung ‘useless wannabes’, and now he wants to get friendly with him?

 

“Come on, didn’t you see my big debut yesterday? Shouldn’t you congratulate your sunbae?”

 

Yoseob frowned, irritated. “you mean MBLAQ’s debut…”

 

“Whatever, psh, is it so hard to just say a word of congrats?”

 

When Yoseob didn’t respond, Lee Joon walked over towards him. Yoseob stepped back, and back, until his back was up against the wall. , he thought.

 

“I have to tell you, Yoseob, I am interested in you…” He whispered, put his hand on the wall right next to Yoseob’s head. Yoseob started to break out in cold sweat. What the hell is he going on about…? He hitched in a sharp breath as Lee Joon leaned in closer towards him, and he suddenly felt his heart pounding hardly against his ribs. Lee Joon stood so close he was able to smell the alcohol on his breath.

 

“And knowing that you aren’t all that straight…well, let’s just say I feel a whole lot better…” Lee Joon gave Yoseob a lopsided smile, and retracted his hand from the wall next to Yoseob. He then winked at Yoseob, and walked out of the toilet. Yoseob grabbed his chest, trying to breathe normally again, realizing that he had been holding his breath the whole time.

 

Doojoon walked into the toilet, and saw Yoseob clutching his chest, his face a bright red.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked, concerned. He frowned. He saw Lee Joon exiting the toilet a while ago. Did he do something to the kid?

 

Yoseob seemed to notice Doojoon’s presence right then, and his face turned an even darker red. “Er-rr…yah, t-thank you…” Yoseob stuttered, sticking both his hands into his pockets. Doojoon smiled. Cute kid… he thought.

 

“Let me see your hand. Is it still alright?” Doojoon asked, reaching for Yoseob’s hand.

 

“YES! I mean, it’s alright now, t-thank you!” Yoseob immediately half shouted, sticking his hands deeper into his pockets. “I will take my leave now!” he said as he rushed out of the toilet. He was sure that his heart would burst out of his ribs if Doojoon touched his hands again.

 

Yoseob took a deep breath after he exited the toilet, calming down abit.

“Yo, Yoseob!” he turned to see Hyunseung and Junhyung sitting around a small table at a corner. He smiled as he joined them.

“Tired of dancing already?” he asked. The both of them nodded, and looked at each other for a minute, and laughed.

“What happened?”

“We saw you got all touchy-touchy with the CEO just now…” Yoseob choked on his saliva, glaring at the both of them.

“Is your hand alright?” Hyunseung asked, being the usual umma.

“mm-hmmm,” Yoseob replied, sticking out his hand out for Hyunseung to see. The cut was now a pink slash; the wound had already closed up.

Hyunseung inspected the wound for a while, before a gentle voice suddenly spoke.

 

“Mind if I join you?” Hyunseung looked up, not daring to believe. He gasped. AJ. Why the hell did I decide to leave my autograph book at home…

 

Yoseob and Junhyung were also slack-jawed. They gazed at the star for a few seconds, wide-eyed. Kikwang looked at them, suddenly worried that they didn’t really like him intruding on their conversation. “Oh! I am sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, I should take my leave now,” he said, and turned away…just to run into Dongwoon, who was carrying a tray of drinks for Hyunseung and Junhyung. Dongwoon got the worst of it. The drinks spilled onto him, and amazingly, not a drop on the star. Dongwoon wiped his face with his already wet sleeve, and blinked as he saw who knocked into him.

“OMG, I am so so sorry!!” Kikwang apologized again and again, leaning down to pick up the drinks.

The trio rushed to help clean up the mess, though Dongwoon was just staring at AJ, dazed.

“I am so sorry!” Kikwang said again.

“No, it’s okay, seriously, we don’t mind,” Junhyung said, good-naturedly.

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon’s drink-covered face, took out his handkerchief, and proceeded to wipe Dongwoon’s face.

Time and the whole world seemed to stop for Dongwoon. He sat there, as the star slowly and gently wiped his face. It was way too much to take.

 

“Dongwoon? Dongwoon!” Yoseob cried as Dongwoon suddenly fainted. A trickle of blood started to flow from his nose.

“OMO, what did I do now?” Kikwang asked, his brows creased with worry. “Did I wipe his face too hard?”

“Errr, it’s okay, AJ-sunbae, he is just abit…shocked,” Junhyung said, sweat dropping at the idol’s innocence. Yoseob rushed to get tissues to wipe Dongwoon’s nose.

 

“Is everything alright?” Yoseob turned to see Jiyong looking at them worriedly. He looked around and realized the commotion they were making.

 

“Jiyong hyung!! I wiped his face too hard and now he is bleeding!” Kikwang cried, close to tears.

 

“I think you better carry Dongwoon back, I will take care of things and Kikwang-sshi for a while…” Jiyong whispered to the trio. They nodded and Junhyung proceeded to carry Dongwoon bridal-style out of the club.

“Thanks hyung,” Hyunseung said gratefully to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong smiled, anything for you… “get going now, I think the poor boy’s at his limit,” he said. He sighed as he turned back to Kikwang, who was teary-eyed. “It’s okay Kikwang-sshi, he’s not going to die…” Jiyong said as he comforted him.

 

A few metres away, the MBLAQ members looked on in interest.

“Noisy bunch, aren’t they?” Seungho said.

“Haha, it’s not like we were any better before,” G.O laughed, “right, Lee Joon?”

Lee Joon sipped his drink and smirked, watching Yoseob exit the club.

 

THANK YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!