Special Chapter: Doojoon's POV

No way! I am straight...right?

Doojoon's POV

I sneezed as I came out of the shower. I dried my hair with my towel and took a long drink from my water bottle.

It was after the jog and I was able to have some time to myself, back in my own room. I stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the trainees who were rushing to toilets, wanting to wash up before the next schedule. I grinned as I saw the kid who had accidentally walked into me doing my business. Ahem, ahem.

Cute kid though, talented too. I smiled as I watched him and his friend argue over who should shower first.

Kids.

Someone knocked on my door, and Jiyong stepped in before I even gave him the permission to.

"Yo Director," he said, giving me his lopsided smile. "This is the concept of the band I am deciding to put together," he continued, giving me a blue file. Right. A few months ago I had asked him whether he was interested in helping put together a new band.

I flipped through the first few pages and frowned. The newly accepted trainees and the other two, Dongwoon and Junhyung, did I get their names right?

Were on the list.

"Their concept seems to be a bit like Big Bang, don't you think?" I asked. "You know how the public is, accusing newly formed bands of copying older bands' concepts. I want you to re look this report."

Jiyong nodded, taking back the file. He continued to stand there, not leaving.

"Yes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"So how is...you know, her," he questioned, his head nodding towards my phone. I sighed, feeling weary. Over the past few days I had been deleting her messages without even opening them to read.

"Still as crazy as always. I am going to break up with her as soon as we get back from the camp," I disliked her, always have, always will. And now that my father is dead, it isn't up to him anymore to question who I should date. He isn't able to influence me or the company. Not anymore.

Jiyong nodded, and he suddenly smiled.

"What?"

"Just wondering, have you ever wanted to try the other ?"

I nearly choked on my saliva.

"What? What do you mean?" I starred at him.

"You know...being gay," he smiled.

"No...NO?! I mean, have you?" I felt my face burn up. What the hell was Jiyong talking about? I mean, I am not saying I'm homophobic, wait...homophobic meant I was afraid of gays, no, I mean, I don't discriminate against gays...or lesbians, or any other living creature that preferred the same , of course not! Wait, why the hell are we talking about this?

"Yeah, well I am," Jiyong said cheerily

"Wait what?" I coughed, digging my ears a bit. Did Jiyong just say he was...

"Gay, yup I am," Jiyong said, smiling.

I starred at him incredulously.

"Ohhh don't get me wrong, I am not here to confess my love to you and jump you," he grinned cheekily. I was this close to throwing my bedside lamp at him. "Come on hyung, being gay isn't such a bad thing..you should really consider, I mean, the reason why I turned gay was because the opposite was too much of a hassle to deal with."

Oh god, this can NOT be happening. "Is there anyone else in the company who is..." I shuddered, not wanting to say that word. I am NOT anti-gay. I just felt uncomfortable. I massaged my temples, waiting for Jiyong's answer...

"Pretty much, I mean, AJ, Jonghyun, Key...who else..."

"OKAY, THAT'S IT. GET OUT," I pushed Jiyong out of my room, unable to take it anymore.

"You should really consi-"

I shut the door in his face before he could continue anymore. I breathed in deeply, and walked back to the balcony, grasping the situation...

Gay, okay, so that's means they won't marry females. My company's stars won't marry females. And if they don't marry a female in future...

My head was bursting. The profits, the stocks, my company would go down if this ever got out. Oh god...the only thing acceptable about this was that fangirls would go crazy if they found out. In a good way.

I grabbed my jacket off the hanging rack. I have got to take a walk.

As I walked deeper into the forest, on the trail that we took for the morning jog, I remembered when I was young, and how I used to come here a lot, to play with...Oh, speak of the devil.

Lee Joon was sitting under a tree, leaning against it, with his eyes closed. He looked like he was sleeping.

The moment I stepped into the vicinity, Lee Joon's eyes snapped open. He turned around, and when he saw that it was me, he relaxed and closed his eyes again, ignoring me.

"Hey, come on, don't be like that, talk to me for a while," I said, prodding him with my toe.

He opened his eyes and glared at me.

"What do you want?"

"Easy, I was just taking a walk and I happened to see you," I said, taking a sit on a rock nearby.

"Actually, why aren't you with the other trainees? Kikwang told me to tell you you have toilet duty tomorrow," I said sternly. I expected him to smirk and just brush me off telling me I was stupid or something, but there was a sad expression on his face.

Oops.

"Hey, remember how we used to come here and carve on trees and pretend that they were our territorial marks?" I said, trying to change the subject. Huge mistake.

He looked away, starring at a moss covered rock beside him.

"I never wanted to come back here. Ever, if I could help it," he spoke softly. Then he turned to glare at me again,

"But unfortunately thanks to your camp, here I am again," he said sourly.

"I didn't choose to want this camp! Jiyong was just..." I struggled to find the word, "uninspired..."

"Whatever," Lee Joon grunted and stood up to walk away.

"I didn't choose..." I pouted. Lee Joon wasn't going to listen anyway.

"I didn't choose? I didn't choose you to be my half-brother as well..." Lee Joon muttered, quickening his steps, walking out of the forest.

I starred after him, sighing.

Ooo the secret's out. Merry Christmas everyone!