Finished

No way! I am straight...right?

 

A/n: hey guys, triple update, so please start from Chapter 27...erm...*waits to be bricked*
 
 
From: Doojoon
 
You know what? I don't really care anymore. You can go leak those photos for all you like. I am done.
 
As Gayoon read that text, her hands clenched tightly around the glass she was holding. So hardly her knuckles turned white, her blood vessels scarily visible under the pale light of the bed room stand. 
 
The wall was stained a dark red from the wine as the glass shattered against the wall. Gayoon got up softly from her bed, the hands around her phone twitching.
 
-----
 
"You said what?!" Yoseob asked, horrified. His eyes grew wide, and he stuttered, unable to believe what Doojoon had just told him.
 
"Relax-"
 
"YOON DOOJOON! How dare you even tell me to relax. This is crazy. Do you really want Gayoon to release all those photos on the net? Have you any idea what could happen to your company? To us? This-" Yoseob was cut off when Doojoon suddenly hugged him, and he spluttered and blushed a dark red.
 
"Maybe I want this to happen. I am going to call for a meeting for all Cube managers, including all of our group members and make an official announcement about this." Doojoon took a deep breath. "Just stay with me okay?"
 
Yoseob nodded, eyes wide.
 
"B-but can we don't let it be so soon? T-this is happening all too fast..."
 
Doojoon smiled. "Okay, how about I hold the meeting next week? And I didn't plan on making it happen this fast either. Actually...I want to take you out on a date today. Would it be okay for you?”
 
Yoseob stared at Doojoon, for a really long time. Okay. So he just went ahead and told the woman that could pretty much ruin their lives in a split second the moment she decides to, and Mr Yoon here wants to go on a date? Yoseob dug into his ears a bit, unsure if he heard right or not.
 
“Stop that!” Doojoon laughed and pulled Yoseob’s hand from his ear. Ï really want to relax for a day with my boyfriend, is that so hard to do? You know we haven’t really spent a lot of time together.”
 
“We have spent hours and hours in your office-“ Yoseob gestured around the large air-conditioned room, “Having oh so happy filing of the many documents you had, and we had a dinner last night. Tell me how that doesn’t amount to ‘a lot’ of time.”
 
Doojoon’s face fell. He wasn’t sure why his boyfriend was being so difficult today, but then again, he was being stupid and childish for suggesting such a sudden date when his company was up to their necks in the controversies and scandals.’
 
“Please Yoseob…? Just a while, you can go back to your dorm to get some sort of disguise if you are afraid of getting found out by the media.” Yoseob could hear the slight plea in his voice.
 
“Okay,” he agreed, and Doojoon’s heart lifted a little. He sighed, not realising what a huge mistake this would turn out to be.
 
-----
 
Lee Joon was trembling slightly as he held the pictures above a small flame. He bit his lips, hesitating.
 
Why had he even agreed to take those pictures, or help Gayoon in the first place? Everything was downright wrong.  He hadn’t considered the consequences in the first place. He was ignorant, and only after he told Gayoon about the pictures had he realised the weight of what he had done.
 
So all he had to do now was erase all traces of the photos right? He had already deleted them on his digital camera…all that was left was just these. The solid evidence. So why wasn’t he moving at all? Just drop it, he told himself. Drop the pictures and everything would be fine.
 
No.
 
He was scared.
 
Joon knew all those scandals that happened were all because of Gayoon. It didn’t take a genius to figure that out. Those controversies, that dead motorcyclist…Joon’s blood ran cold. He had been thinking about this all week. How could Gayoon still act so normally and go about her daily activities, knowing she killed someone? He tried to look for any sense of guilt, any form of worry in her eyes; but none. None except for that maniac glint. Joon was a coward. He didn’t know what Gayoon would do to him if she found out he had burned the pictures.
 
But then again, he liked Yoseob. He wasn’t sure he could say he ‘loved’ him yet, but he didn’t want to do this to him. He wanted to do his part to protect Yoseob, even if it meant nothing in return for him. Why did he care so much for him again? He didn’t know.
 
Joon’s phone rang, shocking him as he nearly lost hold of the photos.
 
He forced himself to breathe as he saw the Caller ID; Gayoon Noona.
 
He answered the call shakily, “H-hello?” he flinched when her voice, edged with ice, commanded into the phone.
 
“I need the photos.”
 
Joon’s heart dropped. What did she just say? “W-what? But why? Doojoon hyung-” he mentally smacked himself. Of course Doojoon had disagreed to that agreement, why else would she be calling right now? Gayoon continued,
 
“Joon. Meet me at the usual café now, I need the photos and-” 
 
No.
 
“What?”
 
Oh crap. Did he just say that out loud? Joon swallowed thickly. It was now or never.
 
“N-no. I don’t have the photos. I-I burned them,”
 
There was silence on the other end and all Joon could hear was the steady pumping of his heart. He coughed, “noona, I think we need to talk this over, there is no reason why-noona? Noona?” he felt his heart drop as he realised he was talking to a dial tone. Lips trembling, he took up the photos that he had been holding moments before the phone call and dropped them onto the flame from the stove.
 
He felt his heart rate slow down as he saw the photos blacken and crumple into a heap as the flame engulfed them. His finally left the weight on his shoulders ease a little, but the uneasy feeling returned to his chest as he turned off the fire. 
 
This can’t be good. He thought as he grabbed his jacket before running out of the apartment.
 
-----
 
She sat in the car, her nails clicking patiently on the wheel. She eased silently out of the driveway as she saw her prey come out of the apartment building, before running hurriedly to the nearby park. Who was he so eager to meet? Surely that person again…
 
Too bad he wouldn’t live to see him.
 
-----
 
Doojoon gulped as he walked out of the small trinket shop, a small bag in hand. The bag was tastefully decorated with a tiny ribbon at the top, and Doojoon couldn’t help but feel happy at his choice of the accessory.
 
He smiled as he crossed the road to the entrance of the park, and walked to the bench where he and Yoseob had sat at before the previous night. His heart was thumping slightly in his chest. The bench was right behind the entrance of the park, giving him a clear view of the traffic junction that was in front of the park. 
 
He rubbed his hands together nervously, and thought about what he wanted to tell Yoseob. He wanted to thank him for staying by his side this whole time, and he wanted to reassure him as well. He didn’t want Yoseob to be so burdened any more. He would hold full responsibility of the actions that were to follow up after the announcement, and probably after Gayoon released the photos.
 
He frowned, wondering for a second why there were no news about her yet.
 
He quickly dismissed that thought, however, as he saw a familiar figure all bundled up in scarves and jackets at the other side of the traffic junction. He waved his hand eagerly at Yoseob, and grinned when he saw Yoseob give a tiny wave back.
 
It all happened so fast.
 
-----
 
Looking both left and right, jogging slightly and trying to make it to the other side as quickly s possible.
 
He hadn’t noticed this red car that didn’t slow down.
 
Not until he felt the impact.
 
 
-----
 
A/n: hello hello this fic is ending soon, like really soon >_< bear with me for another two more chapters or so. I know you guys probably hate this fic because of the stupid quality and the stupid author behind it(I hate myself too), but I really appreciate every single one of you guys for staying this long. I totally understand if you want to unsuscribe or blacklist me into your top ten 'most irritating and idiot authors with fics that make me want to castrate myself' xD I would unsuscribe and bash myself too if I could.
 
Beautiful Night (/0A0)/ /le flips everything
 
Ok long author note is stupid and long, bye bye~