What do you mean, no?

No way! I am straight...right?

 

Yoseob walked up the steps to the studio rather nervously. He rubbed his healed arm unconsciously, unsure of why he was feeling like that.

 

He had arrived at the training studio extra early, after being discharged from the hospital the night before, one day after his cast was removed. His parents had come to visit him, and his mother had sobbed so hard when she saw that he was okay. Dongwoon and Junhyung had visited him as well, and both had brought many different type of treats for him to eat.

 

He puffed out his cheeks as he remembered what the doctor said. He wasn't allowed to train until a few days later, to ensure that his arm would be fine.

 

Gayoon had visited Doojoon as well, and this time, Doojoon stayed awake throughout the whole visit, nodding absently at what Gayoon was talking about, all the while throwing Yoseob 'help me' looks behind her back.

 

Yoseob chuckled at the Director's cuteness. He felt so relieved that he was okay. What would he have done if the Director had a more serious accident...all because he was trying to save him? Yoseob shuddered to think of the consequences.

 

Yoseob took the elevator up to the training studio, and walked into the darkened room, his hand automatically reaching to flip open the lights at the side of the room.

 

"Surprise!" Yoseob was greeted by shouts and found himself covered with streamers of party poppers. He was grabbed into a group hug before he could react to anything that was happening around him.

 

"Oof!" Yoseob managed to say before he was caught in the bone crushing hug. He was released soon after and looked up to see Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung grinning at him. Other than the four of them, there was no one else in the room.

 

Hyunseung then proceeded to grab a mini cake that was sitting on a chair from the corner of them room.

 

"What's this?" Yoseob questioned, looking from the cake to his friends. They shrugged.

 

"Oh, just a tiny little welcome back party from the three of us," Dongwoon said, grinning.

 

"We are really glad you came back Yoseob, we were worried to death before you woke up,"  Junhyung added, while Hyunseung nodded vigorously by his side. 

 

Yoseob smiled at his friends, feeling really grateful. He was sorry for having worried them so much, but now all seemed well.

 

"Well let's start digging in!" Dongwoon said excitedly, grabbing spoons from the bag by his side and passing them to his friends. Yoseob laughed. It was as if he had never left.

 

He smiled as he scooped a bit of the cake and started to eat.

 

At the hospital

 

As Yoseob sat by the side of the training studio, watching his friends train and on the empty spoon, he cupped his face, bored out of his mind. He didn't like slacking when his friends were working so hard, even though he knew that he couldn't help it due to his injury.

 

He stood up, and walked to the studio door.

 

"Where are you going?" Hyunseung asked, curious.

 

"Oh, just going to wander around a bit," Yoseob replied, smiling back at Hyunseung. Actually, he thought of something he needed to do.

 

He walked to MBLAQ's training studio, remembering the location of the studio that Seungho had mentioned to him before during camp. As he neared the place, he heard the loud music of MBLAQ's debut single blasting from the inside. He peeked through the tiny glass opening in the middle of the door and saw that all the MBLAQ hyungs were training hard.

 

Well...except for one that was missing.

 

"Anneyohasaehyo," Yoseob said as he walked into the studio, bowing ninety degrees as he did so.

 

The MBLAQ members looked up, and exclaimed in surprise when they saw him.

 

"Yoseob! You are alright!" Cheodung said, running over and breaking the dance formation to greet his friend. The other members, seeing that there was really no point in continuing the dance, followed after.

 

"So glad you are alright, you really had me worried there Yoseob," Seungho said, smiling at Yoseob. Yoseob nodded back meekly, and looked around the room, debating whether or not to ask.

 

"Erm...do you know where Lee Joon is?" he asked.

 

"Oh, he said that he needed to take a break for a while, so he went to the rooftop of the building a bit," G.O said, scratching his head a bit.

 

"You wouldn't possibly be looking for him right? If you ask me, he seems to be in a really sour mood these few days, and I have no idea why," Mir said, pouting sadly.

 

"Nah, I was just wondering, thanks though," Yoseob replied, smiling at MBLAQ's maknae. He thanked them and walked out of the studio, immediately heading in the direction of the roof.

 

Yoseob walked up the last few steps of the flight of stairs and walked into the open of the rooftop on the Cube building. It was like a mini garden, with pots of plants and such. Many sunbaes would come when they were free to water them.

 

Yoseob looked and saw Lee Joon lying sideways on a bench that was placed at the side of the rooftop courtyard. His back was facing Yoseob, so he couldn't really tell whether he was awake or not.

He looked at Lee Joon, and walked hesitantly towards the figure.

 

"Hey," Yoseob spoke. Lee Joon flinched a little at the voice, but didn't turn around to face Yoseob. Seeing this, Yoseob quickly spoke,

 

"I just wanted to thank you for helping Doojoon and I back at the forest,"

 

Lee Joon still didn't turn to face Yoseob, and he continued,

 

"I just wanted to ask, how did you know where we were? Weren't you absent from the game?"

 

Lee Joon didn't respond or give any sign that he heard, making Yoseob fume a little.

 

"I know you are awake Lee Joon," he tried getting his attention, but to no avail. He sighed and gave up and walked back to the rooftop door, but not before turning back to say one last thing,

 

"But I am really grateful, who knows what might have happened to us if you weren't there," Yoseob said, smiling gratefully even though he knew Lee Joon wouldn't see it. Seeing no response from him, he sighed and went back into the building, walking down back to the training studio.

 

When Lee Joon was sure he was gone, he sat up from the bench, and placed his face into his hands, unsure of what to think.

 

-------

 

"Does the food suit your taste?" Gayoon asked as she watched Doojoon cautiously sip the soup she had brought. Doojoon tasted it a bit and nodded slowly, making slight eye contact with her as he continued to sip the soup.

 

Phew, I knew I made the right choice, Gayoon thought smugly. She continued to unpack the lunchboxes she had brought, all five of them, and made by the servants she had in her father's mansion.

 

Doojoon gazed at the lunchboxes, wide eyed.

 

"Make sure to finish all of them okay? I spent so much time on them," Gayoon smiled and said.

 

Spent a a lot of time ordering those useless servants that is.

 

Gayoon watched as Doojoon ate silently, a tad bit frustrated. She had came over almost everyday to the hospital, to see that he was alright, but he was almost always asleep. He was going to be discharged the day after.Today she had walked into the room to see Doojoon and Jiyong talking to each other, and shooed Jiyong away so that she could spend some time with her boyfriend.

 

Actually, Gayoon hadn't come back because her scholarship ended. In fact, her scholarship ended a few months ago, and the reason she was still in England was because of the boyfriend she kept behind Doojoon's back.

Ex-boyfriend, that is.

 

She had gotten bored in England without Doojoon, and had gotten herself another man behind his back. Oh, he was oh-so-gorgeous, even though he was a bit on the dim side, and a player.

 

But when she dated him, she thought that he would fall head over heels over her, and not even dare to look at another woman with her. But turns out, old habits die hard, and all he did was think with his .

 

-------

 

"Nickhun?!" Gayoon shrieked as she entered the apartment room.

 

The said person was still intoxicated, in bed, arms wrapped around a woman. And as far as her brain registered at that moment, the woman was not her.

 

"Mmm?" Nickhun slurred, as he opened his eyes and gazed at Gayoon for a while, dazed, before his eyes widened when he saw who had entered the apartment.

 

"Gayoon?"

 

The woman who was in Nickhun's arms, hurriedly climbed out of bed and Gayoon was disgusted to see that she was still completely .

 

As she grabbed her clothes from off the floor and hurried to leave the apartment room, Gayoon had grabbed her and delivered a hard slap to her face.

 

"HEY!" Nickhun shouted as he climbed out of bed to comfort the girl, who was bawling on the floor.

 

"Y-you," Gayoon whispered in anger, clenching her fists tightly, unable to believe what Nickhun was doing. He was protecting her? That ?

 

"Why the fck did you do that to Victoria?" Nickhun shouted, checking the girl's face for any marks. On her face was a red palm shaped mark.

 

"Victoria? Victoria? The has a name?" Gayoon laughed bitterly, betraying the tears that was running down her face. She wasn't even sure why she was crying. Wasn't Nickhun just a toy she had just turned to because Doojoon wasn't there? Why did she feel so upset over this?

 

Why was she even crying over him?

 

"Hey! Victoria isn't a ..." Nickhun said, pulling the girl into his arms and diverting his gaze away from Gayoon. Is was official. This person was an idiot. Gayoon shook her head and ran out of the apartment, trying her best to keep from bursting into tears.

 

She had taken a few weeks to get over Nickhun, and decided that she need someone, now.

 

Doojoon was the best option, after all.

 

 

But Doojoon seemed disinterested in everything that she had to tell him, be it her life in England, or the things that have been bothering her the past few days. Gayoon frowned. Back when Doojoon's dad was alive, she had him wrapped around her little finger. He would respond to her every whim, and he was usually the one who would call her up on dates and all.

 

But of course, Gayoon sort of knew that Doojoon's father had wanted him to date her because of her father's influence, and because she had specifically told her father that she wanted him. She remembered the first time she saw Doojoon, in a conference meeting she had accompanied her father to, and knew that Doojoon was what she wanted.

 

What the hell happened to that Doojoon?

 

As Gayoon was deep in thought, Doojoon suddenly stopped eating. He placed his spoon on the edge of his tray slowly and spoke,

 

"Gayoon?"

 

Gayoon looked up to see that Doojoon was gazing at her intently. She couldn't help but blush a bit.

 

"Yes? Is there something wrong with the soup? Was there too much salt-"

 

"There is nothing wrong with the soup," Doojoon interjected, feeling a little irritated yet guilty at the same time. He wanted to get this over and done with.

 

"Gayoon, I don't think we should date anymore,"

 

Doojoon watched for Gayoon's reaction as the words sank in.

 

"W-what?" Gayoon sputtered, her mascara thick eyelashes fluttering as she blinked, not quite sure what Doojoon had just told her.

 

Doojoon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, not sure of how he should deal with this.

 

"We are really suited for each other..." Doojoon continued, feeling really uncomfortable, though he had never really liked Gayoon in the first place.

 

"So?" Gayoon scowled. She surprised herself, and Doojoon as well. She was surprised that all the emotion she felt was anger and irritation, and not a hint of sadness.

 

"What do you mean, so?" Doojoon asked frowning. He thought Gayoon would get all emotional, like other girls, even if she was a tad bit y. Turns out she was on a whole new level.

 

"We should break up," Doojoon sighed, seeing that there was no other clearer way to say it, and leaned back into his pillows.

 

"No," Gayoon said.

 

"What?" Doojoon asked, getting a bit tired of this game,

 

"I said, no, and that's that," Gayoon smiled, her smile a little too wide for her own good. She grabbed her bag that was at the side of the bed, and walked to the door.

 

"I will drop by the office tomorrow okay? I want you to take me out for lunch," Gayoon said, and walked away, not bothering to hear Doojoon's protests.

 

"Wait!" Doojoon called, but Gayoon had left already. He sighed in frustration.

 

What kind of reaction was that?

 

As Gayoon walked out of the hospital, she switched on her phone. There was no way, in hell, that she was going to let Doojoon go. He was hers.

 

She punched in a caller's ID and waited for the person to pick up.

 

"Hello?"

 

"I need your help,"