The End

No way! I am straight...right?

 

All of MBLAQ, Doojoon, Yoseob and Gayoon were outside the emergency room, waiting. 
 
They have been for the past 5 hours. After Lee Joon was hit by the car, phones immediately rang for an ambulance to get him as quickly to the hospital as possible. He wasn't looking good, every part of him was bloodied and bruised, as Gayoon had been driving towards Yoseob at a high speed, with the obvious intention of killing him.
 
Gayoon was a wreck. She had spent twenty minutes just screaming and crying in her car after she realized what she had done. The paramedics had to force her to calm down, before she agreed to go to the hospital.
 
She was sobbing in her chair at the waiting area, her mascara staining her entire face. Nobody comforted her, because everyone was in pain as well.
 
Silent tears ran down Yoseob's face as he leaned against the wall, everything too much to take in right now. He felt so...grateful to Lee Joon, and at the same time, he felt unworthy. Why did Lee Joon help him? Why couldn't he had just let Yoseob be hit by that car? It didn't make sense. 
 
Doojoon quietly gathered Yoseob into his arms, thoughts of their date buried further and further into his mind. The weight of the small trinket in his pocket didn't feel like it weighed that much before. Seungho raised an eyebrow towards them when he saw the gesture, but he said nothing. 
 
The doors at the end of the hallway burst open and Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon rushed in, and Doojoon released Yoseob.
 
Hyunseung immediately hugged Yoseob, who had broken out in a fresh wave of sobs. "Shh...it's going to be alright," Hyunseun comforted, though he wasn't quite sure if he could give a baseless assumption like this.
 
The seconds ticked, and every minute seemed like an hour. 
 
Finally, after what seemed like an hour, the doors to the emergency room opened. The doctor looked tired and worn, probably so after performing surgery for five hours straight.
 
There was silence as the people waited for the doctor to announce the results of surgery.
 
Success...live...okay...Yoseob couldn't quite hear the rest as he broke down sobbing in relief, everybody hugging each other as tears that had been held back too long fell. Gayoon trembled and gathered herself together, covering her face with her hands, shoulders shaking in disbelief. 
 
Lee Joon was going to be okay.
 
-----
 
"Yoseob, can I talk to you for a second," Doojoon mentioned to Yoseob as the said person had his spoon halfway towards Joon's mouth. He was feeding Lee Joon some warm porridge, the poor person all bandaged up.
 
It was two weeks since the accident, and a lot of things happened.
 
The car accident was all over the news, and all the past scandals of Cube seemed to have been forgotten as fans and people alike sent in their worries for Joon's health and safety.
 
Joon was recovering steadily, but he was injured all over and needed someone to care for him twenty four seven. When he woke up on the third night after surgery, he had burst into tears after seeing his group members all sleeping and nodding off in the room, waiting for him to wake up and not leaving until he did.
 
He apologized for being an all this time, and s forgave him, saying they never took anything to heart either.
 
Yoseob had thanked Joon for saving him, and made it his personal responsibility to care for him every single day, despite a flustered Lee Joon saying that there was no need to. Yoseob insisted, as the MBLAQ members had other schedules to attend to, even after everything.
 
Everything was going along fine. Until now.
 
Yoseob smiled apologetically to Lee Joon before following Doojoon outside, and they walked to the staircase, away from prying eyes.
 
"So..." Doojoon started.
 
He took out the small bag, crumpled after having been placed in his pocket for such a long time. He took out the accessory gingerly, which was a small, sliver handphone strap. At the end of the thin strap was half a heart.
 
Doojoon smiled and took Yoseob's phone from him, hanging it onto the edge and bringing it up to admire his handiwork. He took out his own phone from his pocket and showed it to Yoseob. It held the other half of the heart.
 
"I have one too, this way you'd always think of me. I prepared this that day, to egg you on for what's to come, but..." Doojoon trailed off.
 
Yoseob shook his head, smiling. "It's okay," he whispered, heart beating.
 
He turned up to look at Doojoon, who smiled sweetly and leaned in, capturing Yoseob's lips in an innocent, chaste kiss. Everything he had been feeling up till now, all the emotions and his feelings for Yoseob was conveyed through that kiss. Yoseob understood too, and he responded, feeling happy for the both of them and everything that was managed to be solved now. Doojoon wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist, pulling him closer to him.
 
When they broke apart, they gazed into each other's eyes, that were filled with each other.
"We don't have to tell everyone now,"
 
"Right,"
 
"Let's take it slow and tell them only when we are ready,"
 
"Mmhmm,"
 
"Gayoon?"
 
Doojoon gagged, before replying. "She went back to England to continue her studies. She said that she would reflect on the things that she had done and promised not to bother us anymore. She has written a formal letter of apology to you, and wanted me to pass it to you, that is, if you want it,"
 
"nah it's okay," Yoseob said as he hugged Doojoon. "I am sure I could live without reading it,"
 
-4 years later-
 
"so Beast! Anneyonghaseyo, we are Beast!" 
 
Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Yoseob greeted into the microphone of the radio station. 
 
The Radio DJ wolfed whistled and clapped as the members of Beast laughed and settled down after their introduction.
 
"Yes! Introducing, the new rookies that have been taking the Kpop industry by storm, Beast!" the DJ said. 
 
It has been fours years since everything happened. During this period of time, Yoseob has been training hard, and he had his friends were finally able to debut, and they were gaining fast popularity, their song rising high on the charts.
 
It was fun, exciting, and stressful being a star, but despite all this, Yoseob still managed to keep a strong relationship going with Doojoon, even though they haven't made a public announcement about their dating yet. But it's okay, everything was going fine and Yoseob didn't intend to change that until another problem arises in future.
 
Before he knew it, the radio show came to an end, and the Radio DJ requested for them to give a shout out to the people whom they wanted to thank.
 
"I really want to thank Jiyong hyung, for being so encouraging these past years, always helpful and giving great advice. Thanks hyung," Hyunseung spoke into the mic.
 
"For me, I would like to thank my family members, as well as the SHINee, 2NE1, MBLAQ, Big Bang sunbaes for being so supportive and encouraging," Junhyung said.
 
"As for me, erm, I guess AJ sunbae, he came down during our debut stage to support us, even though he was busy, so I was really grateful," Dongwoon expressed.
 
Yoseob smiled when his turn came. He absent-mindedly played with the handphone strap that was on his handphone as he answered,
 
"As for me, there is this special someone that I would like to thank, other than my family and friends. He has always been there for me, given me encouragement and advice, and even though there were many ups and downs throughout the time we spent together, but he still manages to stay strong throughout that and I really admire him. I would like to thank this hyung, saranghaeyo!" 
 
The members and DJ laughed at the cute confession and Yoseob laughed along as well, but he wasn't joking.
 
He really did love Doojoon.
 
-END
 
A/n : hey guys, so it finally ends here. Okay, to start off, I am very very very sorry for this crappy story, the stupid chapters, the plot, the irregular updates, and everything. This was my first fanfiction on this site, and I am sure I was NOT doing a good job of making a good impression of myself. If you guys are still reading this (And I am 100% sure nobody is) then I thank you and I applaud you for not tearing your hair out halfway through and  giving up. If it was me I would have honestly given up on my own fic if and bashed it on twitter or tumblr and gorged out my eyes for the horrible storyline and the ridiculous author notes. 
 
So thank you guys for supporting me and made this first journey through AFF a meaningful one. I will reflect and learn from my mistakes and mature as a responsible and better writer, thank you :D