Chapter 7

City of Exotics

Sehun thought over and over who can the vampire be. But he couldn't find a suspect.

Kris and Tao?

In Seoul, there are only two head vampire gangs. The main ones which vampires go to. The gang of Jung Juri, and the gang of Kris and Tao.

Shall I pay them a visit? Jung Juri and Kris and Tao?

'M'lord, I am pretty keen on what you're thinking right now. But you are the faery king. Lord of us the fair folk. You can absolutely not risk yourself.' Key interupted Sehun's chain of thoughts. 'If must, I, Kim Kibum, will go and fetch for information from the vampires.'

'Ani, Key. You stay and look after the kingdom. I am strong. I am merciless. I will bring back those two. No matter what.' Sehun said, staring into space. 'One is my sister; princess of all faeries. And the other, my trusted knight as well as my dear friend. This much, I can do, before it's too late.'

Key remained silent. The king's desicions are absolute.

'I'm sorry, m'lord.'Key paused to examine Sehun's clouded expression. 'You are an absolute pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo!'

The faery king's clouded expression turned into one of amusement and he just laughed full heartedly.

'You never fails to amuse me, my Key.'

'Dahuniji. One more thing. My king.' Key said finally. 'Where your highness goes, I go.'

Sehun just pouted. He knew he couldn't change Key's descisions like the fair folks can't disobey his own orders.


'Baekhyun,' Chanyeol called. 'Do you think the little shadowhunters will ever find those vampires who've killed that little cub?'

'Ne, I'm sure of it.' Baekhyun said firmly. 'They swore to us the oath of the angel, so therefore they may not just disregard it.'

'If you say so.'


'Well well.' Xiumin said in his cheery voice. 'Guess that's that. We'll take our leave now?' He eyed Suho.

'Mm. We'll look forward to the information you lot may dig up next time we meet. Goodbye and thank you.' Suho smiled.

They all got up. D.O., Kai, Chen, Xiumin, Suho. Then Chen led Xiumin and Suho out the door while Kai and D.O. sat back down discussing where to start the investigation now that the city vampires are not concerned. Chen walked back to join Kai and D.O. He sat down also.

'We have something to confess.' Kai said. 'Two vampires are joining us in the search. We thought since couple of their kinds were killed, their followers one might say, they're trustworthy. Going against the Clave brings them no advantage. So we agreed when they'd asked. They'll help us find the one responsible and we'll let the Clave give them their punishments.'

Chen was just a tiny bit shocked, but as Kai explained, he nodded showing he's agreeing with the deal too.

'Now, you two asked the vampires in town. They're not suspects. Only leaves the out of town gangs. There are three lairs outside Seoul. One is ruled by a female, the other two are both with male leaders.' Chen concluded.

'Who are they? The leaders.' D.O. asked.


'How... how do you know my brother's a faery king. That's impossible!' Mihyun exclaimed. Then she looked at Luhan, who appeared to look apologetic.

Just as I thought. She can't take it. Too fake to be true.

This can't be happening. No. My brother cannot be the faery king. Impossible!

'You know, darling, your darling little dearest brother, Oh Sehun is the faery king. And he never told you? Waeyeo?' The female vampire chuckled as she sees Mihyun more and more frantic. 'Cause he's afraid of you. Of what you may do. Of what you can do. Of what you may bring to all living beings on this planet.'

'Just. Shut. Up.' Luhan managed to say even if his teeth was closed tightly together. 'Mihyun,' He turned to her and started. 'Believe me, the king only wants to protect you. You have a special power in you. It have an enormous amount of power. And depending how you use it it can make a huge change in history.'

It was too late. Mihyun was beyong shocked. She was terrified. Terrified of the vampire. Of the truth and of reality. Tears blurred her eyes as darkness embraced her in a tight grip.


A drop of sweat rolled down the side of Sehun's pale elegant face. Many had said he always had a cold look. Only those near him and he trusts he show his other side to. His side of childishness, his cuteness, and his agyeo.

'I've got it.' He cheered.

It was okay to be himself now. There was only Key and him in the enclosed room.

'I've traced it. Where the vampire is.' Sehun cheered again.

'Cheulkkamida m'lord. Now we just need one more thing.' Key added.

'What?'

'Reinforcements.' Key answered. 'It's to make sure we survive it. I'm not saying we cannot survive it. But we need someone of the Clave to prove that we're only going there to bring back our kind  they'd kidnapped. Making sure, making sure.'

Like Sehun, Key was the same. Although he's always ice-faced and with good manner and behaviour, but deep inside he's like Sehun. He has his own playfulness and childish.

'I see, as always. Our Almighty Key's fulla reassuringness.' Sehun chuckled along.

'Well, well. Cause I'm just that awesome.'

'Ani, cause I'm an awesome king.' Sehun laughed. 'Now come along and invite over Seoul's insitute's head.'

-To be continued...


 

Yay! Another chapter done. The story's going pretty slow atm. Sorry bout that. But lol. Really bad at this.

Ps. Thanks thanks readers ^ ^  

PPS. The story jumps around, im sure u guys've noticed. Is that okay? I kinda wanna get everything going. To include everyone even though only a few is main. But anyways. I hope you guys are liking it so far.

PPPS. Thanks to SuperJumior1 for finding and adding the pics to the chapters XD  lol we have no ownership of the pics tho -.- lol too far away from exo to take such pics T^T